Fate-original Mitzu fanfic [c...

By Twicepinkidle

Hmmmm well it's about fate between Mina and Tzuyu obviously :) More

Prologue
Ch.1--awaken
Ch.2--test
Ch.3--pass!
ch.4--is there really a second admirer?
ch.5--held in her pain
Ch.7-wait what!!
MORE AND MORE
Ch.8--back door
ch.9--I'm going to kill you
Ch.10--really?
ch.11--Sorry
Ch.12--memories
Ch.13--Who's that
Ch.14--spill
ch.15--you??
ANNOUNCEMENT
ch.16--traitor?
Ch.17--good or bad?
ch.18--I love you, I'm sorry
Ch.19--Back (THE END)
HAPPY TZUYU DAY
Epilogue-hospital
SATZU
Not an update
Pls help mehhh
Pls help mehhh pt.2

Ch.6--confession

1K 39 0
By Twicepinkidle

Mina POV:

"minari wake uppppp"

"Minaaaaaaa"

"wakey wakeyyyy"

I felt something soft on my cheek. I opened my eyes unwillingly and saw a big pair of round eyes string at me.

I blushed as soon as I recognized it was Tzuyu...she kissed me...omg...why did she do that??!

"Oh finally you're up minari." Tzuyu said happily.

"Tzuyu...what time is it?" I asked, yawning, still thinking about the kiss.

"It's 7:45." She answered shortly.

"Oh..okay...WHAT?!!! TZUYU WE HAVE TO START RECORDING AT 8:30 AND WE NEED LIKE 30 MINUTES TO GET THERE??!! WHY DIDN"T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER!" I screamed the whole way to the bathroom, grabbing a random outfit.

"I cooked breakfast, you can eat it on the way." Tzuyu said, handing me an outfit.

"??I have an outfit already..."I said and turned at my 'outfit'

I grabbed my pink pajama top and jogging shorts...

"Thanks Tzuyu."I took the clothes from Tzuyu and tied my hair.

"ummm Tzuyu I have to change..." I mentioned her to leave.

"I know." Tzuyu said.

"so why don't you..."

"Its okay right unnie? After all, we're both girls." She said innocently.

'this girl is definitely planning something...' I thought, feeling embarrassed.'is she flirting?Nonono mina Tzuyu's Is still a child.I bet She doesn't even know what liking and loving means'i comforted myself.

"umm okay." I quickly changed in light speed, hoping Tzuyu didn't see much.

"Minari, you're beautiful." She said suddenly.

*cough cough "I almost choked on water, thank goodness I spit it out just before she said that.

"Tzuyu...What's with you today?"I asked.

"unnie, I just wanna ask, do you like me?"

*cough *cough

"What??!!!" I shouted.

"ouch unnie don't have to be so loud, I'm right beside you. Chaeyoung told me to ask you, she said to do it for her, so I did. it doesn't matter anyway, I know you do. I like you too unnie. Oh and did you like what I did this morning?Chaeyoung taught me everything I did this morning, she said she'll reward me if I do it." she was expecting an answer.

"ye...yes..." I answered, thinking how to kill chaeyoung later.

"Really? That's great! Chaeyoung's telling the truth!" Tzuyu whistled and left my room.

I blinked my eyes. Wait... SHE SAID SHE KNOWS I LIKE HER??!! AND SHE LIKES ME BACK??!!! oh wait...come to think of it... does this kid even know what does 'liking' someone mean? Of course she doesn't, she's innocent like a child, well she is one, I don't even know if she's really 17, if someone tells me she's 15 I would believe her...

And I won't forget you son chaeyoung, how dare you teach Tzuyu those things...thank god I was too tired to take off my clothes yesterday or Tzuyu would see me half-naked in bed...

<TIME SKIP: THE STUDIO>

Mina and Tzuyu stepped off the car and arrived at JYP entertainment. JYP, the chairperson, also Mina's uncle wanted us to become artists under JYP and debut with the song Like-ooh-ahh, which will be recorded again since Tzuyu joined. (yeah I know uncle JYP has loads of roles)

Mina POV:

"Whassup girl!" chaeyoung stood up and Tzuyu responded to her fist-punch.

"CHaeyoung, I would really appreciate It if you let me treat you to coffee downstairs.."I glared.

"Tzu....tzuyu save me..." Chaeyoung begged.

"Why?You should go chaeng. Minari's treating you to coffee, I wish I was the one invited." Tzuyu pouted and slopped into the sofa. of course, I knew it, TZuyu is too innocent.

"Tzuyu......" Chaeyoung cried while Mina dragged her away.

"SON CHAEYOUNG WHAT DID YOU TELL TZUYU TO MAKE HER DO THAT THIS MORNING!"I shouted.

She blinked 3 times. "What did she do?"

"She...she...she kissed my cheek and...stared at me while I was changing..." I saw, my face turning red.

"hehehe, so you like her really unnie. Yesterday when you confessed at the practice room I didn't believe you. But from you reactions, I know you do." She jeered.

"SON CHAEYOUNG!TELL ME EVERYTHING AND I WON'T KILL YOU."

"Mark you words, if I tell you you won't kill me right?" Chaeyoung shivered in fear, avoiding my eyes.

I nodded.

"I told her to kiss you on the cheek and cook you breakfast." Chaeyoung said quickly.

"Hmm?Is that all? She stared at me the whole morning's and what did you tell her to say?." I narrowed my eyes and questioned.

"okay, and that too...I told her to say you're pretty..." She muttered.

"And?"

"And I told her to ask if you like her, and told her to say I like you back."

"What's the reward?"

"I'll buy her a stuffed dog."

"Really? I guess you have too much time, that you have time to deal with my love life huh? My dear cousin?" I moved closer to her.

"...I'm sorry..." a voice said.

we both turned and saw Tzuyu, lowering her head. "I'm sorry I disturbed you minari..." she apologized and ran out the door.

"Tzuyu!" I shouted.

I glared and chaeyoung." What are you doing?We're not over yet, now go help me get her." I ordered and we ra after Tzuyu. She Was sitting on the children's corner of the waiting room, and all the unnies were surrounding her, trying to comfort her, but Tzuyu won't budge.

"oh thank god you're here mina. Tzuyu said she'll go to the washroom but she came back so fast and sat here, sulking since then. That girl's whipped for you, got look after her, we'll leave you guys alone. We finally know what you meant by Tzuyu being strong on the outside but actuallylly still a baby. Promise to let me and Jeongyeon 'adopt' her as a child later okay?"Nayeon said and patted my shoulder, and the others followed her, leaving the room.

(EXPLANATION:

nayeon and jeongyeon are already dating and dahmo are not, they're just flirty and 2yeon are the 'parents' of the group.)

"Tzuyu... I slowly approached the sulking latter. she was hugging her knees and her face was buried inside her knees.

She looked up and when she saw me she dipped her head back into herself.

"Tzuyu...what's wrong?You know you can tell me."I said softly.

"Chaeyoung betrayed me. She said she doesn't like you, but she was kissing you just now." She said between sobs.

"tzuyu, we weren't kissing, Minari was just scolding her...awhh my baby Tzuyu is jealous is she?" I teased, and I felt really happy at the thought that Tzuyu felt jealous.

"It's quite strange Tzuyu's personality change so fast, yesterday she was a gentlewoman, innocent and calm, and now she's all bubbly and baby-like, she's still innocent...hmmm lemme ask uncle JYP"Mina thought.

"really?" She glanced up at me.

"Of course, I don't love Chaeyoung Tzu." I comforted.

"Then who do you love?" She asked.

"Of course I love you Tzuyu..."I said unconsciously.

---------------------------------------------------------

OOHHHHH MINARI CONFESSED!!!! But Tzuyu's personality keeps changing and she's in this baby -like personality now...would Tzuyu make a move? or would she just not understand since she's like a baby now????

Vote and comment what you think!!!

follow my instagram for surprise spoilers!!!
(that means if I feel happy I will, you guys can try dropping random comments and see if I I'll post a spoiler for you! leave your instagram account along if you want me to tag you when I REALLY WORKS)

acc. shiba_7321

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.6K 50
Yoo Jeongyeon came from one of the richest families in South Korea, together with her sisters; Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and Chou Tzuyu. Their surna...
34K 944 24
Another story on Mitzu! There will be a bit of Dahmo in the story I don't know what spoilers to give here so hope you will enjoy reading this book So...
101K 4K 28
A 2na story where Sana needs to take care of Mina, her personal guard... Wait, what? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? This is all for fi...
62.3K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)