imagine | jikook ✔

By ovenpie

jimin , 17 , soft skater boy , who's suffering on the inside though he uses skating and smoking as an outlet... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

TEN

2.3K 115 25
By ovenpie

JIMIN ;

once i heard that i was going into the final round i quickly swerved off of the rink & skated back to my friends . once i got there i hoped off my board and kicked it up into my hold .

"jimin !! that was great , you looked like you actually were on cloud nine !" taehyung yelled , wrapping an arm over my shoulder .

"thanks t , i am kinda tired though" i spoke while crouching down to catch my breath .

everyone understood but still praised me for getting far .

"how about after this competition we all get dinner somewhere ?" jackson suggested , everyone agreed .

"wait wheres jk ?" hoseok asked slightly confused , who is tha-

"im here seok" i heard a voice cut off my thoughts , i looked over to see a man walk up to us .

he was wearing a jean jacket paired with black jeans and some black vans-

(thats how he looks in this story)

i was breathtaken , he was beyond handsome . he was ethereal .

"ahh jkk ! where have you been ?" hoseok yelled out , hugging the man from beyond .

"well i competed in the first two rounds and then i got hungry so i went to the food stands and then i realized that i was feeling too sober so i smoked a bit and then i watched some groups compete and now here i am" he spoke while shrugging .

"well congratulations on making it this far ! you are competing in the third round , right ?" jackson asked

the said male nodded with a smile that resembled a bunny .

"well this is jimin and his friends" hoseok said , causing the bunny like man to look over at me .

"nice to meet you number 64 , i am jeongguk and you are jimin ?" he asked , holding out his hand in my direction . i shook it with a smile .

"thats me , nice to meet you 44 ." i spoke , releasing my hand from his . somehow i felt sad when our hands lost contact , but i quickly brushed it off .

"for the last round , everyone who is still qualified will be skating at the same time !! that means numbers ; 4 , 18 , 25 , 44 , 64 , 66 , 78 , and 80 !! if your number was just called please report to the rink for the final round , the trick/ deal breaking round !! goodluck !!"

once the numbers were called out i got excited , lets do this .

"good luck guys ! be careful and just have fun !!" jackson yelled out , while everyone else cheered out for us .

"well lets get going then" jeongguk said with a smile , running towards the rink .

i quickly followed him and we soon arrived at the ramp we were to be starting at . i looked at the other competitors to see them looking a bit intimidating , but that didn't scare me .

"good luck 44" i whispered to jeongguk while preparing myself , on my board .

he looked over to me with a smile , "and to you too 64"

"THREE , TWO , ONE .. GOO !!"

-
(a/n: they met 😚 , btw things are going to get more interesting after the competition ! 🤩)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 5.1K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...
557K 38.4K 84
"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things that could happen. Detective and head chie...
44K 3.1K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...
758K 38.6K 23
In which Jimin is addicted to smoking and agrees to give up on one condition... That his childhood best friend and ultimate crush Y/N will give him a...