Boboiboy - So that we can be...

rinnRinn947

That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is... Еще

Prologue
the only four
let's end this
A new start?
nightmare
pudding
ignorance
ego
notice me, senpai
your power
your power,my power,our power,powerless
he is fine
principle
replacement
fortune teller
contagious nightmare
Adudu
big ruckus
lies
This is not a Lie
that green thing
Lord Taufan, please take a break.
Tapops
not a cadet
fatigue
books
Mr.Whale
Solar
manner
second tier
who is winning?
disappeared
dark
the planet is dark, like your soul
get out
Worried sick
red paint
talk to Solar
Syrup + Red paint = blood
Vargoba
your apology
Happy birthday
you hide it from me
that mission
my plan
the battle
it's your name
you are cruel
farewell?
too Attached
hypothetical questions
you are cruel indeed
this brother and that brother
hehehehe
the room is clean
the only older brother
belittle us
arrived there
those memories
why did you do this?
Memory about you
chance?
i'm also confused with this chap.
big crystal
kick us
sleep peacefully
Don't go, Taufan.
You are back
you are really here
what did i miss?
with or without
you are baby
'Father'
bad old habit
waiting again
departure
fresh air
comfortable
unimportant
Rintis
rev :
it's you, Revan
welcome home, our 'Taufan'
Butterfly
surprise (epilogue + extra)

heroes

1.6K 128 151
rinnRinn947

"TAUFAN!", the Reverse shouted his name, everything went too fast that he just realized that Taufan got stabbed.

This is the first time, he called Taufan by his name.

And that voice sounds so panicked and worried.

It doesn't suit you. Taufan thought.

Taufan could feel a stinging pain from his chest. Ah, is it bleeding?

His condition was already not good to begin with, but added with this injuries, it's getting worse.

"Hang in there.", the Reverse said, he sounds panicked. Taufan could feel a burst of power focused to his injuries.

"Revan...", Taufan called the new name he gave to his reverse version.

"This is the first time you called me by my name..", Taufan said, his voice sounds hoarse.

"Should i be happy?", Taufan said to lighten the mood. But contrary to his intention, the Reverse sounds more frustrated.

This is painful. Taufan thought.

He realized that the Reverse's power is getting weaker too. He couldn't soothe Taufan's pain anymore.

"You don't have to hea-", his words got cutted by the Reverse's words.

The Reverse sounds panicked,this is the first time Taufan heard the Reverse letting out so many emotions.
"Don't say anything. Save your energy, I will try to stop your bleeding.", he said to Taufan.

"Revan..i..", Taufan's words got cutted by the Reverse's sudden action.

The Reverse took over Taufan's body, forcing Taufan to sleep as he tried to repair Taufan's body.

"Taufan, you have to save your energy, please.", he said to Taufan, somehow his voice sounds so desperate.

Taufan chuckled as his conciousness fading away, as i thought, being like this didn't suit you at all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"........"

"Dream? Or am i dying?", Taufan said as he checked his palms. There's no injuries on it. His clothes looks clean.

And this place is, Rintis island. The clear blue sky mixed with the sunset colour, a little clouds that shattered on the sky looks like a cotton candy.

The gentle breeze that surrounding him, the green grass that got swayed by the wind.

And the familiar laughter that echoed.

It's his brothers.

But it's their younger version.

Taufan once again checked his body, "i'm wearing my current clothes.." he said as he fold the sleeve of his navy hoodie.

"Brother! Who are you?", a voice called his name cheerfully.

It's Thorn, he tugged onto Taufan's sleeve as he smiled innocently.

Taufan chuckled, his younger brother looks so cute.

"May i know this young hero's name?", Taufan asked the little version of his brother, he pretended that he didn't know him.

"I'm Daun! Nice to meet you.", he said cheerfully.

Taufan's eyes got wider, ah, they are using their first tier clothes.

"Daun, who is that?", a cold voice asked Daun.

"Cahaya! This cool brother is standing alone here, so i talk with him.", he explained to Cahaya.

Taufan smiled.

"How many time should i tell you? You should be careful, he is a stranger,what if he want to endager you?", Cahaya scolded Daun.

"What's going on?", the gentle and reliable voice asked both of them.

"Tanah! Daun talked with another stranger again.", Cahaya said as he sighed.

Tanah want to scold Daun, but then he saw Taufan.

"Big brother, who are you? You look...somewhat familiar.", Tanah said to him.

Taufan smiled, "my name is..Revan.", he said to them.

I gave you this name but i'm the one who is using it. I'm sorry. He thought as if Revan could hear him.

"Big brother Revan, you want to play with us?", Daun asked Taufan, but before Taufan could answer, he already dragged him to his other brothers.

"Guys! I brought a new friend! His name is big brother Revan!", Daun said to his brothers.

"Whaat? What does this stranger want from us?", an energetic voice asked Daun.

Tanah scolded him, "hush, Api don't be rude! He is a kind person."

"Do you know him,Tanah?", a lazy and cold voice asked him.

"We've just met him, but i feel that he is a kind person.", Tanah explained, he didn't understand it himself, but this big brother beside him feel so familiar and somehow it's comfortable to be around him.

Suddenly a boy with a navy blue outfit commented, "eeh? Petir don't you think he looks somewhat familiar?", he asked to the figure beside him.

Petir munched his snack, he stare at Taufan, "i don't know Angin, he is a stranger." He said to the boy beside him.

Taufan smiled awkwardly, "uhh, guys, i don't want to bother you guys, maybe i will leave?"

"You are already got dragged here, mind if you tell us something interesting? Maybe a story?", the Lazy voice asked him coldly, his eyes looks piercing for some reason.

Taufan gulped, "what kind of story?"

An energetic voice answered his enthusiastically, "the story about heroes! ", Api said happily.

Taufan sit down, the young version of his brothers is now circling about him.

"Hmm, where should i start?", he said.

"Ah, i don't know how to tell story, but i know about cool heroes that i met, do you want me to tell you about them?", Taufan asked them.

Everyone nodded.

"There's a powerful hero, he is a light element user, his name is Solar.", Taufan begin to tell them.

"He is powerful, and he is the smartest hero i knew, but he is a bit cocky and short tempered." Taufan chuckled as he explained.

"It sounds like you!", Daun said to Cahaya innocently.

"Hey! I'm not cocky.", Cahaya complained grumpily.

"And then there's a cute hero who is so great at manipulating plants, his name is Thorn. Also.. hmm, there's an energetic hero who use Fire power, his name is Blaze..", Taufan continued to explain.

Everyone is excited when they heard what Taufan explained, Taufan thought that they are so cute.

"Also, there's a cool hero who can control water elements, his name is Ice. He is powerful but he is lazy.", Taufan chuckled, his eyes is unintendedly gazing into Air's eyes.

Air's eyes lit brighter when he heard that, he let out a little smile.

"And.. there's a hero with a good personality, he is dependable and his power is amazing, he control the earth. His name is Gempa.", Taufan smiled.

Tanah's eyes shined when he heard this, "i want to be like that hero in the future!", he said to Taufan.

Taufan smiled, "you will."

"And lastly, there's a hero who is cold and grumpy. But he is so powerful, his name is Hali.", Taufan said, his eyes is staring at Petir.

Petir looks like he is excited when he heard this. He proudly smiled.

"Is there no hero that use wind power?", Blaze asked him excitedly.

Taufan smiled, his eyes is locked with Angin's eyes for a couple seconds. Taufan quickly averted his gaze. "...there's not." He answered.

"And brother, you seems to know so many great heroes! Who are you? Are you a hero too?", Daun asked him cheerfully.

Taufan's smile looks sad. "..i'm an imitation."

"Ah no, i'm a leftover maybe?... well it's not important, let's not talk about me.", Taufan said as he laughed.

"It's getting late, you guys should go home.", Taufan said gently to them.

"Can we meet again, big brother?", Tanah asked him with a hopeful expression.

Taufan smiled, "i don't think so.., i have to go soon.", Taufan said to him as he pat Tanah's head.

Everyone's expression looks dejected.

"Where are you going?", suddenly a grumpy voice asked. It's Petir.

Taufan smiled, "somewhere faraway.", Taufan answered him gently.

"Will you come back?", Ice asked Taufan.

Taufan smiled, "i dont know.."

I don't think so.

//Author's note//

Thank you for all of your support yesterday! I already feel better today uwu 💕

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter too ♡

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

58.5K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...
37K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
924 79 6
The only thing that kept me alive until now is, my brothers' sacrifices. A virus that attacks the mind and self worth, Reruntu Planet, the planet tha...
7.6K 419 7
taufan just wants to sleep in safe and sound. WARNING: there will be bbbglxs2 comics spoilers so if you're not fond with it, please don't read this!