Dominate Me [ON HOLD]

By Aka__Amour

A teenage girl who decides to rein in her dominant side and tries to be your typical shy girl meets upon A te... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY🥳🥳🥳
Chapter Twenty -three.
Chapter Twenty -four

Chapter 3

3.7K 130 39
By Aka__Amour

"Dominant? What the hell is that?" I asked

"Um, ah, it's nothing, forget I asked" Damon sighed.

"Ok" that was a close one, nearly caught me there.

We hurriedly walked to the cafeteria and got in line. Damon got some nuggets and fries with barbeque sauce and a soda while I got cheesy fries with barbeque chicken and a fruit juice. We then went to the same table as yesterday, luckily no one took it.

"So Damon why did you ask me if I was a , what's the word?, dominant, yes that's it." I know what you may be thinking but don't snatch your wigs off yet, I'm asking to prove a point or rather a observation that I made.

"Um no reason, can you just forget it?" He asked sounding nervous, he even started sweating a little.

"Nah come on tell me, I'm curious to know why" I probably should be an actor, don't you think?.

"Ok, but promise you won't stop being my friend if I do"

"Promise"

"Well it's just your whole character really, you just seem so confident at all times especially when being confronted, you're whole aura around you just seem so strong and fierce and you showed me that you could also be gentle and the fact that the most intimidating person in this school couldn't intimidate you says a lot "

"Well that's a whole mouth full isn't it?" I smirked

"Sorry, but it's the truth" he said putting down his head

"I'm guessing your a submissive?" I asked leaning forward, invading his personal space while using my finger and lift up his chin making him look in my eyes.

"W-well um i-i, n-no, um m-maybe, ah w-what?" He stuttered

"Definitely" I said sitting down sitting down back and started eating.

"W-what?, wait how do you know what a submissive is and not what a dominant is?" He said looking at me suspiciously.

"Oops I guess I lied" I said smiling

"Omg! You just love to see me sweat and stutter don't you?" He said glaring playfully.

"Well I don't know about the stuttering but the sweating definitely, especially when I know I can make you sweat in so many different ways and in so many different positions" I said winking.

"Shut up" he said blushing and throwing one of his fries at me.

Too quickly for my liking the lunch bell rung and Damon and I went our separate ways but not before I slapped him on his butt then ran laughing when he turned around a blushing mess.

Maybe I can be my true self around Damon because I know no feelings will develop, not saying he's not a looker but he's more the brotherly type kind of friend and after all he's arranged to married someone else.

*******************
So it's the end of school, finally!!. Home sweet home here I come.

I quickly went to my locker to get the books I had homework in.

"Ah" I screamed, as I felt someone pulling me and next thing I know I'm in a classroom staring in the eyes of Alex.

"Wha-"

"Shut up and just listen" who the hell he think he talking to!?.

"Nah now you just asking for me to f*ck you up" I said getting up in his face.

He rolled his eyes and hiss his teeth. Dumb move.

Before I could put him in his place, he spoke.

"Since as we're paired together for the assignment, meetings days will be Wednesdays and Fridays after school at your house 3:00 p.m. sharp. If you can't meet these terms then find a next partner." He said glaring at me.

Well look grew a new pair of dominate balls. Just one thing wrong with this picture, I DON'T take orders.

"Now listen here you waste of space and creation, I have no issues with the days and time BUT we will not be meeting at my house but at the library after school, and if you can't meet at the library prepare to fail then, because we both know that finding a new partner thing you said is bullshit as everyone has a partner and miss won't take individual work" I said smirking at the end, cause a bitch knew she was right.

"I can't and won't be seen in a library worst of all with you of all people" he said angrily.

"Oh well, it seems like your feeble status in this school means more to you than grade and here I thought you had working brain cells in that big head of yours"

I quickly checked my watch and saw that it was getting late. I don't have time for this, I don't know this place all too well yet, so going home before dark is a must.

"Choose pretty boy, I don't got all day" I said getting annoyed.

"I f*ucking hate you"

"I guess that's a yes, ok see you tomorrow Bambi" I said turning towards the classroom door.

As reached to open the door, I spun around seeing him glaring at the ground.

"Oh and princess"

He looked at me angrily getting ready to talk but I wasn't finish.

"The next time you choose to touch me without my permission be assured that I WILL make you regret" I said glaring back at him

"Byeee" I said blowing him a kiss, then exit the school heading towards my bike.

Once again Home sweet home, here I come.

**************************next day

I quickly jumped out of bed and started getting ready for school. I spent a quick 30 minutes in the bathroom doing my business and then got dressed. On my way to the kitchen I smelt my favourite meal, pancakes covered in chocolate, I ran, no flew down them damn stairs. I don't know bout anyone else but in the mornings I'm one hungry bitch.

So after eating breakfast like a starved maniac and even choked a couple times, I got on my bike heading to school.

20 minutes later

Reaching school, I got what I needed out of my locker then head to English class. I was the first one there, so I went to my seat then started listening to rap music with my head on the desk.

A couple minutes later the class started to become noisy and I couldn't hear my music so I got upset and just put my headset back in my bag and took out my book and pen, as I saw the teacher coming in.

Throughout the whole of the class, Alex been scowling at me, thinking I didn't see him and as I'm turning to face him, he quickly look forward. I rolled my eyes thinking that he's such a coward.

Him scowling at me made me remember that today was Wednesday which means that it's the first day of working on our assignment together.

Yayyy, ....fan-f*ucking-tastic.

I started to get really irritated with him scowling at me and was about to ask him what his problem was but then the bell rung.

I just sighed and picked up my things heading to maths class. At least I have someone to talk to there.

**********************
So school has just ended and I'm in the library waiting till Alex gets here. School finishes at 2:30 , so he has 30 minutes to get here. I started playing a game on my phone to occupy my time after setting an alarm for 30 minutes, I hate when people keep me waiting so if he doesn't gets here by 3:00 sharp, he's words not mine, then I'm leaving.

30 minutes later

It's now 3:00 and Alex is not here. I got up and started packing up my things to leave, when his royal highness came through the door gracing me with his presence .

Not only did come late, oh no, he came to the library late while making out with girl, let me not forget that they were still making out, like they were the only ones in this motherf*ucker. Now what would you do in a situation like this if you were me? Huh?.

I could just easily go home but he had her on the door, so burn that idea. After a good 10 seconds and they showed no sign of coming up for oxygen, I cleared my throat and spoke.

"Could you and your fling for the day get out of the door way so I can go home, because if I wanted to see two people f*ucking, I could easily go home and watch porn"

He rolled his eyes and whispered something in the girl's ear making her blush, he then pat her on her nonexistent butt and she went through the door.

I was about to do the same(going through the door, I'm talking you nasties), when he asked where was I going.

"Where does it looks like?"

"Stop being dumb and let's start the assignment" he said sitting down and rolling his eyes.

He should be glad I know the lord, because ......just gonna let y'all fill in the blanks.

Not wanting to do something I'll regret(probably not), I sat back down then took my book and started sharing my ideas for the story.

So after spending 1hr filled with more arguing than planning, I decided that it was time to go home before I burst a nerve.

As I was about to head outside, I turned around towards him, getting an idea.

"Give me your number"

"What for?" He said looking at me like I'm stupid.

"In case one can't make it, we can just text and alert the other so they don't waste their time waiting." Obviously.

He grabbed my phone out of my hand putting in his number then shoving it back in my chest.

Having enough of his attitude I pushed him face first into the table. Holding him there.

"What the f-"

"Shut the f*uck up, you little bitch" I said right near his ear.

"N-no let go"

SMACK

"Are you deaf, I said to SHUT UP!!"

Hearing no reply, I continued.

"No I'm gonna say this once and ONLY ONCE, if you ever say anything or do anything to me that I don't like, I don't care whatever status you got in these streets or in this school, and I don't care wherever the f*uck we may be, I WILL pull your pants and underpants down and spank your ass beet red, then make you kneel and kiss my shoes while saying thanks."

I heard a groan then looked on his face seeing his eyes closed and his mouth a little open and then I looked down and saw that he was hard.

I smirked then whispered in his ear. "But being the little slut you are, you'd probably enjoy that, won't you?"

Not waiting for a reply, I headed towards the library door, but turned back around seeing him in the same position, I smirked and said

"You better go take care of that, wouldn't want to catch blue balls, now would we?"

And that note I exited the library and went outside and got on my bike, heading home.

On my way home, finally able to think clearly I started regretting what I'd done. I'm not a Dom anymore, so I shouldn't be acting like one.

Just hope Friday meeting goes much better than this one.

So my mystique is going through it!!.....sigh, why can't Alex behave himself.

Soooo last time I checked I have 364 reads, like WOW!!!!!, thanks to all my viewers. But can y'all plz just like and comment so I can know if you're enjoying the book.

Like I appreciate you readers so much, but can y'all just stop being silent readers, pretty please with icing on top. I want to hear y'all thoughts and I want to know if your enjoying the book, sooooo

Like

Comment

Share

Follow

And until next time my babies, STAY SAFE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 229 27
Harry knew he was a bad sub, because his dom had to punish him all of the time. When they were together, Harry was always being too loud, too clumsy...
399K 4.8K 23
She's a submissive He's a dominant They both are kinky fucks She's shy He exists loudly They both are broken She's poor He's rich They both want lo...
816K 19.1K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...