Dragon Ball Super Multiverse...

By Dbzforlife16

5 months has past since the encounter with Broly, Goku Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and Co are invited by Grand Zen... More

Old and New Faces
The First Rounds Begins, an Old Friend and Timeline 16
Update

Invitation to a New Tournament

6.6K 60 28
By Dbzforlife16

5 months has passed after the events that involved a surviving Saiyan named Broly Earth is at peace yet again.

At Beerus's Planet Goku and Vegeta are seen training as they try to attack Whis with no avail while Beerus is taking a nap as usual

Beerus: "Zzzzzz"

Vegeta: "Ha!"

Goku: "Ya!"

Whis dodges their attacks

Whis: "Oh ho ho! Surely you can do better than that boys."

Vegeta: "Oh Shut it!"

Goku: "We're just getting started Whis!"

Just then their training was cut short, when a Namekian ship that landed in front of them, they stopped and take a look at it

Vegeta: "What in the? A Namekian ship?!"

Goku: "Huh What's that doing in here anyways? I thought this place is suppose to be hard to find?" As he placed his hands on his hips

Whis: "Oh my, I think I know what's happening here."

The two Saiyans looked at Whis about to question him about it before suddenly four Namekians and a bird like creature came out of the ship.

Vargas: "Ah Greetings."

Goku: "Huh? 4 Namekians and A Birdman?"

Vegeta gets a closer look and realize what they are

Vegeta: "Wait I think I know what species that bird creature is.."

Goku: "You do?"

Whis: "What brings you here my dear Vargas?"

Goku: "Vargas?"

Whis: "Their a group of bird species that are capable of going through inter-universal travel which means they can time travel without the use of a Time Ring or that Time Machine Trunks uses. Though they are only a few left as Lord Beerus well wiped out most of them in our universe and now the remaining Vargas are working under the Grand Priest."

Goku and Vegeta were surprised of this revelation.

Vegeta: "Huh so that's why I only heard about these creatures long ago when I was child I didn't realize it was Lord Beerus who nearly wiped them out of existence..."

Goku: "Makes me wonder if Lord Beerus was gonna do something to another species at some point..."

Vegeta: "Well at least now he barely does such a thing...I hope.."

Beerus begins to wake up and then sees the situation

Beerus: "mmm...*opens his eyes and quickly became enraged* Oh no...Hey!" As he got up from his chair and startling the Vargas and Namekians

Vargas: "*Gasp*Oh....my.....gree-tings Lord Beerus......"

Beerus: "Just what the hell do you think your doing here! You Vargas have some nerve showing your faces to me!"

Vargas: "Please Lord Beerus I'm here to...."

Beerus: "I don't give a damn! You Vargas are capable to Travel through Time without any means of using a Time Ring or Time Machine it is unforgivable! And Knowing your kind in the past had done something to mess with time I suggest you leave immediately before I finish what started!"

Namekian: "Please my Lord....this is about a invitation to the Tournament from the Grand Zenos..."

Beerus stops

Beerus: "...........Whaaaaa?!"

The Saiyan were surprised to hear about this

Goku: "Wha both Zenys created another Tournament of Power????"

Vegeta: "Another Tournament they say? At this time......"

Beerus Immediately points fingers at Goku believing he was responsible for this

Beerus: "Goku you had something to do with this haven't you!? You couldn't stop with your urges to fight against strong opponents from other universes again haven't you!?"

Goku: "Hey *raised his hands up* I'm just as shock as you are Lord Beerus!"

Whis: "Ahem, Well actually Lord Beerus Grand Zeno's are the ones who came up with this new Tournament." He said calmly as Goku, Vegeta and Beerus were shocked at this

Beerus: "What?!!"

Goku: No way!?"

Vegeta: "Is that so?!"

Whis: "Yes, You see after the Tournament of Power right before we returned to Earth the Grand Zenos have spoken to me about creating a new tournament mainly for Universe 7."

Goku: "Whoa really?"

Vegeta: "A Tournament just for us?"

Vargas: "That is correct. The Omni Kings wanted to invite you all to the Multiverse Tournament."

Goku and Vegeta: "Multiverse Tournament?!"

Beerus: "What do you mean Multiverse Tournament didn't we already did that previously in the Tournament of Power?"

Namekian 2: This is different from the previous Tournament. Unlike the one you had  before this tournament will have fighters from 20 different timelines in Universe 7 and will be participating for the Multiverse Tournament with the winner getting a wish granted from the Super Dragon Balls much like before."

Goku: "Whoa did you say fighters from 20 different timelines?!"

Vegeta: "20 different timelines from our universe?..I didn't expect that...Wait will any of the losing Teams get erased like the last Tournament?!"

Vargas: "Well no, instead those that have lost will return to their own timelines once all of their fighters are eliminated via transport from the Cubes you have used from your Tournament against Universe 6."

Goku, Vegeta and Beerus sighed in relief that the Tournament will not erase losing teams like before

Goku: "Is it going to be a battle royal like last time?"

Vargas: "No it will instead be like your tournament against Universe 6."

Goku: "I see."

Beerus: "Phew...At least I know we're not going to get erased if we lose.."

Vargas: "However."

They looked at the Vargas

Vargas: "To make things interesting Killing will be allowed in this tournament."

They were shocked about this

Goku: "Wait killing?!"

Vegeta: "Tch is that so?...."

Beerus: "Hold up this tournament will allow that now??"

Varga: "Yes that means those that wield weapons are allowed as well. However you can not attack those that aren't fighting in the ring as that will disqualified your entire team and send you all back to your timeline. You may not also give advice to a fighter in the ring on how to beat their opponent as that will be considered outside help and will get you eliminated."

Whis: "I see."

Vegeta: "Great guess I'll have to break one's weapon if they even think about using it against me.." as he was crossing his arms

Goku: "Yeah, For the first time a tournament that breaks the Rules it's something I never thought would ever happen...But you know I'm getting really excited to meet these guys from different timelines!"

Vegeta: "Hmph I suppose, but the question that I'm wondering about is...who we should recruit?"

Goku: "Hehe Isn't obvious we're getting Gohan, Krillin, Piccolo, Tien, Master Roshi, 17, 18 and Frieza!"

Vegeta immediately shuts Goku there on Frieza

Vegeta: "Oh No, Nope I won't allow it we're not getting Frieza! That bastard might betray us to get that wish for himself!"

Goku: "Ok ok sheesh you don't have to be all mad about it..."

Vegeta: "I mean it! We will not have Frieza in our team got it!"

Goku smiles nervously

Goku: "Ok Mister Grouchy Pants, if we can't ask Frieza we might as well ask Buu if he can participate for our team."

Beerus: "Like hell if I would allow that pink blob to participate! He has done nothing but sleep during the last two Tournaments and he might do it again! So no!"

Goku: "Oh man so much for that. Then who else should we get?"

Vegeta: "I'm not sure, I do wish I know where Tarble is he could help us out in filling in for our team.."

Vargas: "Well actually there is one more person you can recruit."

Goku: "There is Huh?"

Vegeta: "Spill it then.."

Vargas: "This man came from the future well other future, he said he can lend you assistance for this tournament and I think you all know who he is."

Vegeta: "Wait....you don't mean?"

Goku: "Trunks is participating?!"

Vargas: "Thats his name isn't it?"

Vegeta: "I see.....Trunks..So he's back again to help us in this tournament, I wonder how strong he has gotten since the last time we saw him."

Goku: "Me too this is exciting to see Trunks again!"

Beerus: "Normally I'm against those who use those atrocious time machines to mess with time....but if it helps getting our team into participating in a Tournament hosted by the Grand Zenos then so be it let's recruit him."

Soon at Kami's Lookout Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Piccolo along with everyone else are preparing to leave for the new Tournament.

Kami's Lookout

Goten: "I don't get why we're not participating!"

Kid Trunks: "Yeah I wanted to participate too!"

Vegeta: "Your both too young to participate besides from what I've been told by that bird person we can get killed in this Tournament unlike the last two!"

Goten: "Oh man...."

Kid Trunks: "This sucks..."

Future Trunks smiles

Trunks: "Father is being a parent young me besides maybe when you and Goten get older then you can participate."

Kid Trunks: "Yeah I guess..."

Gohan: "How are things back in the other Future Trunks?"

Trunks: "Oh well things are fine even after the battle against Zamasu I have continued with my training to make sure if there's someone like Zamasu shows up I'll be ready."

Vegeta: "Let's hope so."

Bulma: "Its interesting how we're allowed to spectate unlike last time."

Videl: "Yeah from what Gohan told me it's about a Tournament to fight for our survival."

Bulma: "It's a good thing too that we won and that 17 kindly wishes back the erased Universes though I wonder if he also wished back ones that were already erased I got a bad feeling those Universes were bad."

Videl: "Well the Super Dragon Balls only grants one wish so its unlikely he also wished back the already erased Universes."

Mr. Satan: "You know I wished Buu can participate if Beerus allowed it after what happened in the last 2 tournaments."

Buu: "Mr. Satan when do we get to eat Buu hungry."

Mr. Satan: "Well I guess we could eat while we're traveling to this new tournament if Chi Chi were here."

Goku: "Yeah sorry about Chi Chi she couldn't come due to her being sick."

Krillin: "You know it's a bummer 17 couldn't participate due to him being unavailable."

18: "Well I'm sure he'll be fine plus I managed to ask him to watch over Marron while we're gone."

Tien: "It's a good thing this Tournament doesn't allow losing teams get erased. No only that I happened to improved since the Tournament of Power."

Yamcha: "Thats good to know I wish I get to participate but I'll probably get in the way."

Puar: "Don't worry Yamcha your still the coolest guy i know."

Yamcha: "Heh thanks Puar."

Dende: "Good luck to all you."

Mr. Popo: "Please careful when facing powerful opponents."

Whis: "Attention we are about to leave I suggest you all get in the Transporting Cube."

Everyone gets in the cube and immediately they left to the Multiverse Tournament Arena.

Multiverse Tournament Arena

Goku: "Whoa look at that place guys!"

Vegeta: "This is the Tournament?"

Piccolo: "I thought for sure the Tournament will be like before guess they decided to make it more traditional."

Beerus: "At least it's better looking than my Brother's Arena."

Whis: "You do realize I also helped changed it up a bit right?"

Beerus: "Still my brother's and I say this one is better!"

As everyone gets out of the Cube and went inside the Arena

Goku: "It's even huge when your inside."

Piccolo: "Hmm Interesting I feel like we've been here before...."

Gohan: "Uh....."

Goku: "What is it Gohan?"

Goku and his friends look at Gohan's direction and are shocked when they saw a familiar face

Vegeta: "What?!"

Piccolo: "It can't be...."

Cell!

Cell: "You again...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 0 7
Basically what I want and what I would do for when Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Broly face Black Freeza. The story will use names from the Viz M...
19.2K 408 12
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...
764 49 42
An unknown being has entered Universe 7 and is now on a galactic rampage. It is up to Goku and Vegeta to go stop said being before it destroys all li...
4.7K 79 22
Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with Vegeta, gro...