Ishq mein Marjawan

By raglak__forever

New raglak and ardeep strory, combination of both serials, Swaragini and Ishq Mein Marjawan... It is the seri... More

Part 2
Part -3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6

Part 1

1.7K 86 53
By raglak__forever

" I never thought that, you will ever do something shameful like this... trying to kill your own sister, you are pathetic... I am feeling ashamed to call you my daughter..." Shekhar says angrily and walk toward shamishta and swara, while ragini was simply standing with helding her head down, no one had any idea what's her expression are right now... Everyone were present in MM after laksh asked them to gathered..

He show them a video in whichc ragini confess her deed, which boils Shekhar's blood.. he join his hand infront of those mother daughter... " I am sorry shamista... I should had trusted your words.. but being a blind I believed her... please forgive me and come back to me..." he says...

" I told you before, that my shona never lies... I believed her...see what she did to our daughter, my poor baby..." shamishta and swara starts their melodrama, shekhar also took a part in it... " yes you are not right... our daughter was always right... she was always with truth.. swara please forgive me..." " papa..." swara with her crocodile tears hug him, he took shamishta also, and they shared a group hug...

Ragini look them painfully, laksh saw it.. " see what you had did, how many lives were shattered because of you lie..but you know what, it doesn't matter how powerful lie could be, but it can't stand for longer time infront of truth.. your lie got caught red handed, now everyone knows what kind of evil you are..." he says hatefully..

she look him in a shock for a moment, he had never talked to her in this tune ever before, but then chuckle lightly... " what are you expecting ragini, how will he talk after knowing your so called evil deeds..." she blabber slowly remembering how trio of them played a drama to expose her, her happiness when laksh said in morning that he want to give their relationship a change, how impatiently she was waiting for him to come back, her preparations, her pain seeing the laksh death, her anger on swara but everything goes in gutter as he never cared... a drop of tear roll down her cheek..laksh saw her mouth movement but didn't understand what she said...

Swara broke the hug and came to ragini... " ragini.. why did you did that..? If only you had said it once, I would happily left laksh for you, but instead you chose to hurt me... why ragini why... answer me..." she hold her through shoulder jerking her... ragini gives her a look and free ownself from her grip..

" but you always knew that I love laksh from start, then what's the point of telling you, and even if you didn't knew, you found out after my marriage na, then why you expose me, when you were happily ready to leave laksh for me...?" Swara taken a back... " wo... I did this to united my parents... my intentions were not wrong like you..." " was it the last way to unite 'YOUR' parents...?" Ragini questioned...

Swara became silence for a moment as she fell in her own trap... " it's not about her, it's about you..." shamishta answered instead of swara.. swara took a breath in relieve... " shamishta ji is right..." dp said... " laksh beta... I realised I had did very bad to you, by forcing you to accept my decision but today you take a decision about your relationship, everything will happen as per your wish.. tell me what do you want..?" He asked placing a hand on his shoulder... laksh look at ragini who was looking down avoiding everyone... " I want divorce..." he says without any emotion.. a lone drop of tear fell from ragini's eyes.. she had already guessed it before, but still it felt painful hearing from Laksh's mouth...

She join her hand... " I am sorry to everyone whom I had hurt..." saying she didn't wait and left the mansion like a person who has lost everything, no one stopped her...

Far from them, in Raj Singh Mansion, a party was happening for Arohi's birthday.. Suddenly deep comes on the stage... " May I have your attention please..." He announce loudly making everyone to look at him... he smile... " today i feel like I am the luckiest man of this world as I the diamond which nobody else have, and can't ever have...and today I painted that diamond on this canvas.." saying he removed the cloth from canvas and shows his beautiful art of Arohi...

Arohi smile in surprise...he continue... " and now I would like to request my diamond to come on stage..." arohi took a step toward deep when suddenly from nowhere and girl came running pushing her aside and hug deep tightly making everyone shocked...She broke the hug and cupped deep face still crying..

" I love you Deep... I love you so much...you knew it, you knew it that I would come to you anyhow... see I am back..." she was about to hug him back when arohi pushed her separating her from deep, giving her angry look... " who the hell are you...?" She asked angrily while that girl look her in shock...

" what she is doing here deep...?" She asked to deep who pulled arohi closer holding her waist... " where else you think my wife will be..." he asked, the girl shook her head... " no deep you have mistaken... she is not your wife, she is tara... I am arohi... I am your wife..." she says giving them another shock... " what nonsense is this... I am arohi, look at my face and yours, it is so obvious..." arohi says angrily..

the girl turned toward deep... " no deep don't trust her... I am your arohi please believe me, at our wedding night accident, when you took me to the hospital, they change me with her, and then did my surgery giving me this face... I am sure she is one who did this..." the girl glare arohi,who shook her head in disbelief... " no deep she is lying you know it right, that night I had a small surgery nothing more..." she says impatiently holding deep's arms..

He nodd taking her hands in his... " I believe you arohi... don't worry and you if you are saying that you are arohi then prove it... can you..?" The girl nodd... " yes i can prove it, remember deep when I used to hate you and tried to took revenge on you, living as tara, you were only one who knew I was not tara but arohi...once I tried to poison you, but you got saved and you didn't told anybody about it, neither do I, this is something which only we two knows..."

Arohi look her in shock.. " how did you know this... I never told this anyone..." the girl glare her... " I know it because I am arohi not you... and I am not finish here, deep you had a girlfriend in school life, you never told this to tara as she got mad listening it, but you confessed it to me when we were in shimla..."

Arohi felt deeps grip get loosen on her hand, she look him with horrified who was staring that girl...

she continues... " and last but not the least..." saying ahe took a step back and turned around removing her hairs from the back... " tattoo of your name which you make me to get in that temple thinking I was tara... I am sure Tara doesn't have it, as she never knew about it..." ahe says confidently showing her tattoo... Arohi become silence while deep look her in question..

" you have the tattoo right..?" He questioned... " that... that, I don't.." she says scaredly, while deep leave her hand in shock... " What...?" His eyes were wide opened filled with doubt... " deep.." " why don't you have it...?" He questioned harshly scaring her, " actually at that time I used to hate you, I don't wanna to get tattoo of your name on my body, so I asked that women to use temporary ink... it is gone now..." she could see that deep doesn't trusted her...

" come on tara stop acting... and this is not the only prove... deep if you still have doubts then we can do DNA test, and that will gonna prove who is real Arohi..." the girl who claimed herself as arohi says, if she had said this before deep wouldn't got agree but now he also have doubt as every proofs were against arohi..

To be continued...

Hello everyone, here is the Part 1 of my new ff, which is different from my any other ff..

Actually I was getting bored today so I thought to watch old dramas and I found "ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN". This show is also used to be my one the favourite show, but I stopped watching it, after Nia's entry... as I can't see anybody else playing the character of Arohi, instead of Aalisha..

So I decided to give a chance to ardeep also, and here I am... ofcourse Raglak are there but in this ff, there are two lead couple, our favourite raglak and the cutest ardeep...

About the plot I believe you have already understood that for raglak it's truth out track and for ardeep it's nia's entry...

Here is the small characteristics...

OUR HEROS :

Laksh Maheshwari :

son of durga prasad maheshwari and anupurna maheshwari. One of the very impulsive creature of this world. Married with ragini gadodia, but still behind her step sister swara thinking that he loves her...and right now planning to get divorce from ragini and marrying swara..

Deep Raj Singh :

One the biggest businessman of the country, used to love Tara who was his childhood friend, but was also a physo criminal, to saved her he trap an innocent girl named arohi, who lookalike tara, and make her get punished for tara's crime, but after many up's and down's, deep start loving arohi and accept her making tara to get punishment for her crimes, but suddenly one girl in his claiming she is arohi, not the girl who is living with him...

OUR HEROINES :

Ragini Gadodi/Maheshwari :

Daughter of shekhar gadodia and late janki Gadodia. She never get anything what she wants ever, and even when she start loving a man, her step sister snatched that man from her, and being manipulated by sanskar she took a big step and married laksh removing swara away from their life, but her life was not that simple, now she got exposed and laksh demand divorce ignoring her love...

Arohi/Tara Raj Singh :

Arohi/ tara is deep's wife, she is an innocent girl who go through alot, and only little time earlier all her problems got finished and she got her love back, but now again one new problem came in her life..

Villains :

Swara bose :

Daughter of shekhar gadodia and shamishta bose, step sister of ragini, always trying to be very 'MAHAN' and still eyed on her own sister's fiancé.. and now planning to marry laksh...

Arohi / Anjali Sharma :

She is the girl nobody knows who is she, but claims herself arohi deep raj singh.

What is connection between raglak and ardeep..?
How they will going to cope up with situation..?
Who is tha saint and who is culprit..?
To whom our beloved heros loves..?
To know the answer wait for the next chapter...

Guys you always showed your love on my every work, at our lovely couple raglak, so please so same love on ardeep too...

Hope you will like this ff...☺️

I would love to know your feedback so please do comment and let me know do you like it or not...😊😊

I will soon update the next part...😊😊

Till then stay home, stay safe...😘😘

Bye bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
547K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
740K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...