Monsoon Love

By lavani01

One decision, and their world was scattered. It's hard for naina to take that life risking decision of making... More

Heart That Weeps
Once Again

Untold Tale Of Love

661 66 60
By lavani01

"Goodbyes are hard to say; Heart rips apart, the word stab in your throat, skin turns cold."
_

_____________________________________

Hi everyone, here is the next part of Monsoon Love.                                          Hope you all enjoy this :) 💕😍

The train rushed on the track as the dark faded colour turned into the mix of pink and orange, Naina wrapped the scarf around watching over the passing the saples wrapped with tiny beads of bubbles. Delhi was different & chaotic with its endless traffic, people scudding along the sideways. Since she hadmoved into Delhi it took her few months to cope with the new culture. But as always she passed it with the support of her phulla bua dadi.

As like Ahemedabad, Delhi had shown her new stars and waves, with him that she never wouldnt forget in her life span. Their laughs, quarrels, fun, first kiss in the rain, Taj mahal everything was still freshly alive in her mind like a first day of the monsoon.

The spreaded light of the orange ball filled the surrounding with warmth and serene, which doesn't drew her enough interest. A morning can't be so fatigue like this day for her, she was mentally tired and drained, well Sameer too. Sleepless over days made him rest for few hours eventhough he was disturbed with passing events. There was still time to the full dawn. Naina leaned on the side of her seat watching him sleep crawled, holding his knees in an uncomfortable cushioned seat. His face was lost it's colours, muscles turned taut.

She felt her knees going weak. The storm had just arrived and yet more to hit back her with strong heavy winds. She will be devastated. She had been lost him once almost, but like a calm wind in the summer he has shown up infront of her in the first day of her college. Then again the same mistake but this time for forever. As the thought dawned upon her, tears refused to flow.

It will be the last morning else a last day she would spend with him, may be as his naina. If it is the fault of her stars or the mistake of herself. But it pained.

"What if she chose other option?, did she failed to see the alternatives?". Her mind wandered through the possibilities of if's? & if not's? Where she couldn't go back. She shuffled, the sense of uncomfortableness gripping her unclear mind with a thick fog.

A streak of sun rays teased his skin, with the touch of soft wind the flick of his hair fell on his forehead. She knelt before him combing it back as the black softness tickled her fingers and she whispered "This is going to be our last meeting till your marriage sameer, probably the last day I can say 'I love you'....I love you Sameer, you will be forever in my heart".

He was so silent after their fight, as the anger had subsided he felt his stomach grumbling in hungry. "Are there any rules to skip food when someone is angry...why even I skipped my lunch???" He sulked watching her face lit up with a pleasant smile.

"Oh..Is she happy that I'm starving?" Sameer twitched his lips again turning to the window trying to count on the number of trees passed as the roaring rail moved from one station to another.

Naina pulled out a poly bag taking out the parcel she bought for both of them. She knew he couldn't stay hungry all day. she was used to his sulking and blabbering in their hostel lunch room about lack of taste, repeated menus etc. So, she insisted phulla bua at morning to pack extra sandwich and chivda.

She unwrapped the packing and extended a sandwich to him with widened smile, which made him wonder "Does girls have any special powers to switch on & off their mood instantly?" He gently refused not wanted to create another argument. Anyhow the love she has for him hadn't allowed her to sit unwantedly while he starved. She picked up the sandwich with her trembling hands and fed him, where the love once again won before her prolonged persistent.

Her silvery eyes sparkled as she spoke "eat, we shouldn't show our anger on foods". The strong euphoria in her words had for once made him think "she was the same Naina who had sneaked into his room in the midnight to check on his wound". He smiled taking a bite offered her the same sandwich "we can share Naina, every single thing".

As they finally reached Ahmedabad in the morning nanu has left munna to receive them from station. Seeing munna near the car Naina greeted him "Hi, munna, kaise ho thum?" Despite of her greeting he remained silent with tight lips and turned to Sameer hugging him and picked up his bag "chalo Sameer, we are getting late nanu is waiting for you so you can choose ring for your engagement. Munna voluntarily rejected Naina, who had confusion lingered on her face. She felt dejected though asked him again with a warm smile. "munna... Swati kaise hai?, Sameer said she is pregnant, I'm happy for both of you".

Munna kept the bags inside the car and shut the door with a thud glaring at her. Naina was taken aback with his sudden anger and lowered her eyes as guilt fogged her heart and mind. Weariness hitched on sameer's voice as he pestered "munna...are you hearing? She is talking to you only"

"Ah...I can hear well Sameer, but I don't want to talk to the girl who had lack her mercy". Munna raised his voice. Before Sameer could reply he turned to naina with a bitter expression "if you don't have courage, why you loved him first? For time pass because he is rich, am I right naina?".

She bit her lips trying hard not to cry and her eyes drifted to the man standing next to her looking at her and wrenching his hand helplessly. "Why are you even expecting him to speak for you naina, you dig your own grave where along with love you lost your friends too, you deserved this" she thought her eyes casted low. Hot solemn tears slipped down her cheeks just same as she slipped into the unfathomable hole that was alien to her.

If her smile was the reason for the racing of his heart, her tears are his weakness. To ease, he said softly "munna stop, she is crying. We should go now". With a sharp tone munna replied "oh...please now don't play your innocent triumph card, nothing gonna work now".

Her moist eyes turned red while she took a step aside to move from them. Long fingers encircled her wrist gently pulling her to his side. A sense of belongingness & support gripped her with pride. Sameer a boy she once tagged as 'rich spoilt kid' never failed to surprise her with his care and immense love.

"Munna, stop talking with her like that" Sameer requested him holding her hand. "Down to earth Sameer, why are you still behind her? She cheated on you, did you forgot it?"

"No...but that doesn't mean I stopped loving her, I will not in anyways". Sameer was determined back then relationships can end but the love you kept for someone will never end, that stays in a corner of the heart even though the life has moved on without their presence.

*********

The flames of eastern ball soon rose gradually illuminating the heat both in the surrounding & inside the car. The journey was silent filled with mix of emotions; annoyance, torment, guilt. Without sharing any words both remained quiet gazing fascinated into eachother's orbs that their eyes healing the pain words couldn't. Dispute of sameer's concern, naina had let him hold his hand, now and then her thumb rubbing back of his hand lost in deep thoughts. Car halted with a jerk and munna sounded irritated "you can leave him permanently now".

His harsh words pricked their heart with the realization of the end their love journey is just away from two blocks. There will be no chances of her turning back if she slipped out from his hands. The fear of loosing her flowed, knotting the end of his nerves. But he had to push her out of the boundaries she drowned from. He cupped her face gently kissing her forehead as he exclaimed "I promise, I'll not disturb you again...".

"Sameer..." his name came-out from her as a mere wihsper, her hands moving to his tear strained cheeks, wiping it out tentatively. He smiled taking her & placed it over his heart. "Can you hear it? how long is you're with me, I'm that existent only naina, until we're together. But it's not the end of us". He pulled her into his arms placing a kiss on her hair. "Go, they'll be waiting for you..." he helped her get down holding onto his threatening tears.

"Goodbye Naina..." the words hit him hard as he uttered it with difficulty. She closed her eyes unable to bear, her chest tightened limbs turning weak her heart rumbling like a thunder flashed across the sky. The payback for the deeds she did was too much for to handle. Finding it unbearable, Sameer get into the car again leaving her alone behind.

"Love you shorty..." he cried, he had lost her. Even though somewhere a strange fear of loosing her gripped him, he believed she would come back again realising the folly of her love, where his heart and mind had confidently stick to the later.

As the car dashed out soon, she stood their static, love she has for him flowing in the form of tears. Her baby pink lips quivered as she watched him drove off from her street. She knew now what the real pain meant, he would also felt the same when she walked away from him that day. She was sweet, loving and caring but what she realised was she was not less than a cruel killer. 'Breaking someone's heart also a crime' she decided pushing herself into more misery. She hardly suppressed an urge to not to stop him. He was going away, going away from her life. She felt her dream slipping out from her hand. The sharp pain that caused limbed her body and mind, like her wounded heart ripped out from her ribcage just to follow him.

Finally the sky opened up, pattering drops scraping her skin with heatness. Her hold tightened on her bag standing outside of her house, the strings of marigold flowers hung on the entrance along with mango leaves. The living room was adorned with chain of fairy lights with mixed of white and red flowers. Chachi ji exclaimed welcoming her with a tight embrace. Naina half choked half smiled in the arms of her mother like figure.

Her chest tightened, unable to control her torment. His face was etched in her heart, the face she crave to touch, the hand she wished to hold again so she can vanished in the warmth of his proximity. Her life would be empty without him like the sky without a moon. He is her shine, her strength and breath to her soul. He was mingled in her like the blue ink of the sky, inseparable. Her vision blurred, all their squeal and voices rang in the back of her head as she felt a sharp pain shot her head before falling unconscious.

******

When she opened her eyes she was alone in her room, preeti came out from the bathroom dressed in a deep blue suit tuning some song. "thum teek hai nah behen?, chal, we have to select your dress, tomorrow morning is my engagement and you're taking rest like a princess". Preeti pulled naina making her sit and take out the pile of designer clothes.

"Naina...you know, I'm really excited about tomorrow, does all brides feel like these jitters?. From tomorrow I'll be officially sameer's bride. 'Preeti Sameer maheshwari' yeh naam achi hai nah?". Preeti twirled her sister excitedly watching at naina's eyes for any sign of regret as she uttered every words carefully. But as usual her sister was mastered in hiding her pain this time too. She sighed " theek hai naina, you select a good one for you I have to go for parlour and ah don't stay lost aside okay, choose your jewelleries also you need to look beautiful tomorrow".

As preeti left, naina sighed, first she want a shower her body felt tired and weak from long journey and overpowering emotions. She wants to clear her mind Sameer and preeti will got engaged tomorrow and she wouldn't be as the same as now. As she removed the saree around her body. It smelled like him. His manly scent lingering over the fabric clouded her mind with the remembrance of the way he hugged her resting his head on the heap of her chest. What if her family comes to know she had accompanied a man so close to her, that his smell vigorously clung on her saree...she wriggled the thoughts of possibility dumping the saree in a water filled bucket, noting to wash it before someone get to know about it. Though, she wants to clear his thoughts from her mind everything remind her about him, making it hard for her.

Soon the house filled with relatives, Naina ran around the house making arrangements for them. Some asked coffee, some complained about lack of sugar, some asked for early dinner making her and chachiji to stay inside the kitchen whole evening. As everyone retired to their bed, the three souls stayed awaken lost in their thoughts.

The night was long and heavy for three of them. Naina was searching her almost love in the bleeding of her heart, in the damped street, in the droplets washing over her body, sandwiched in between the rock of her decision and her love for him as she stood in her balcony watching the half hung moon drenching in the rain.

Her eyes sparkled under the faint warmth of moon as he gazed her picture. His eyes delighted with the glowing of her face. Though, she was speculated about her decision he is not less than her. If she is adamant on her decision then he was too. Had she forgot their good old school days, where they're behind eachother taking sweet revenges.

As one drowned in the loss & another fought to get a hold on his love, the girl to be engaged flipped on the bed eyes brimming with tears knowing that her flower of love withered before the blight, while three of them waited for the sunshine in the night to get a light of guidance to their untold tale of love.

Thank you for reading, Do let me know how you guys find the new twist here

Yours writer ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...