Loki Imagines

By hlgarcia

A collection of Loki Fluff Imagines. More

Author's Note
Asgardians
The Battle (Part One)
Kids will be kids
Best Friends Brother
Bonded Love (Smut)
Bad Reputation
Infatuated *SMUT*
Heat Wave
Infatuated *SMUT* NSFW*
Staycation
Sleep Tight
You've Been Hacked
Widow Maker
Just one bite

God of Mischief

1.1K 20 0
By hlgarcia

Pairing: Loki x Reader

Word Count: 2,272

Warning: Violence, Mentions of Drinking.

Summary: The reader returns to the tower when a new face is introduced.

Relief washed over you, the minute you had stepped foot in the tower. It had been three long months since you had gone back home to visit your family. It was around 11:30 pm when you finally got back to the tower. Grabbing your bag you walked into the tower.

The familiar aroma it had, breezed through your nose as you inhaled it. Walking into your chambers, you immediately changed before crawling into bed and letting sleep over take you.

Changing into your favorite sweatpants and crew neck, you scurried to the kitchen. The sound of laughter and chatter filled the air. As you opened the door, the chatter came to a crashing halt.

"Y/N!"

Wanda was the first to greet you and tug you in for a hug.

"Did you know she was here?" Steve questioned Tony.

"I had no idea." Tony responded with surprise. "I didn't think she was suppose to be back until next week?"

"I couldn't help it." You commented, sliding into the seat beside Tony. "I wanted to surprise my favorite people."

"Thor's going to be over the moon." Natasha giggled.

"Where is he by the way?"

"Mission." Everyone spoke in unison.

Nodding your head, you spent the rest of the day doing different activities with each person.

As you were laying in your room reading, there was a harsh knock on the door. Opening it you couldn't stop the grin that had danced to your lips.

"Lady Y/N!" Thor exclaimed wrapping his arms around your waist, yanking you in for a hug. Lifting you off of the ground, he began twirling you in his arms.

Chuckling, he placed you back on your feet.

"This is my brother, Loki." He gestured while grinning.

"Y/N." You stated holding your hand out to shake.

Glancing at your hand, he looked back into your eyes before he scoffed striving down the hall.

Frowning Thor turned towards you. "I'm sorry about him."

"It's okay! I missed you."

The rest of the day, Thor had barely left your side. He had become one of your best friends since you had joined the Avengers.

Since that day, Loki had intrigued you. He was quiet and brooding. His onyx hair was smooth and wavy while his ocean blue eyes seemed to bore into your soul. You had made it your mission to befriend him, while he seemed to make it his mission to reject you.

Almost everyone had gone away on a mission, except for you, Bruce, Sam and Loki. Bruce had locked himself away in the Lab, while Sam had gone somewhere on a mini mission of his own.

The soft pelting of rain against the roof and windows, sounded through the tower as it was practically silent. You had spent most of the day, wandering around and leaving little surprises and gifts for your friends. Grabbing your book, you mosey over to the living room. Much to your surprise, y/e/c was met with the same ocean blue ones that were avoiding you.

Once you locked eyes, you halted your steps immediately.

"Sorry." You muttered sadly, dropping your gaze to the ground. Turning on your heel, you quickly made your way to the door. A strong hand wrapped around your wrist preventing you from moving further.

"Stay." A deep voice spoke in a hushed tone.

Nodding your head, he let go of your wrist curiously watching your actions. Without meeting his gaze, you made your way over the window sill that you often used as your reading nook.

Being engulfed in your novel, you hadn't noticed the man occupying the seat in front of you, until his outstretched leg softly bumped yours. Startled you, a soft gasp fell from your lips.

"I didn't mean to scare you." He spoke quietly.

Nodding your head, you resumed reading. Without looking up from your book, you broke the silence.

"What?" You questioned. "Do I have something on my face?"

"No." He spoke quickly.

Heat rose in your cheeks, as your eyes met his once again.

"What is it?" You prompted while raising an eyebrow at him over your book.

"Nothing." He replied raising his book signalling the end of the conversation.

Resuming your place in your novel, you saw out of your peripheral vision the soft gaze of the ocean eyes as they drank in your features.

"There you are Brother!" Thor boomed as he entered the living room. Stopping in the middle of the living room, sending him a smirk.

Both you and Loki jumped at the sudden loud noise. Before gazing at the blonde giant.

Quickly rising to your feet, you scurried out of the room.

"What?" Loki snapped returning to his book.

"You like her." Thor occupied the seat you had previous left.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Loki denied.

Silence fell between them, before Thor spoke again.

"She's a great girl." He stated.

Loki huffed in annoyance before he stomped out of the living room, only to be greeted with giggles in the hallway. As he searched for the source of the sound, he stood in front of Wanda's bedroom door. The door was left open slightly, revealing you and Natasha sitting on one side of the bed. His lifts morphed into a soft smile.

Later that night the girls had took over the living room, practically screaming at Jarvis to request your presence. Their giggling had filled the hallway leading to the living room.

"What are you guys doing?" You questioned as a giggle fell from your lips.

"Impromptu girls night!" Wanda exclaimed.

Stepping in front of them, you rolled your eyes in a playful manner. Joining them on the couch, you began watching Rom-Com movies. Not long after the second movie, Wanda initiated a talk about your love lives. As if on cue, the living room door opened revealing a sweatpant clad Loki.

"I...I uh just came to check on you girls." He spoke in a hushed tone, shifting from foot to foot visibly uncomfortable. Before he could say anything further, Wanda had yanked him forward, causing him to land flush beside you on the couch.

"Nat!" She shrieked giggling at Natasha. "There's a boy in our girls night room!"

Natasha giggled in response. Gazing between your two friends, it dawned on you that they had probably been drinking before you joined them.

Turning to glance at Loki, a smile made its way to your lips. Wanda positioned herself so that she was cuddling into Loki's side, as she asked him question after question, while none of which seemed to annoy him, if they did he hid it rather well.

Lifting his gaze to the end of the couch, where yours was as he returned your smile. At some point during the night, you had fallen asleep on Loki. Wanda and Natasha were in deep slumber on the floor, covered by blankets and pillows.

A loud boom startled you awake, causing a soft groan to escape from underneath you.

"Sorry." You whispered, as you began unwrapping yourself from Loki.

"Stay." He pleaded quietly. "Please."

Nodding, you laid back in your previous position. Gazing into his ocean blue eyes, you gently raised your hand touching his cheek. Closing his eyes, he leaned into your touch. As you fell back asleep, you felt Loki, pull you closer.

"Guys we have a huge problem." Tony spoke joining the team for breakfast. Loki had opted to sit beside you, allowing his thigh to rest firmly against yours. As Tony explained, your heart fell into your stomach knowing nothing good would come from this mission.

"Pesky little things." Galaticus spoke as flung Natasha into Clint, causing them both to hit the ground with a thud.

"Get out of here!" Sam yelled towards you. "Now!"

Sam was in the air flying around trying to distract him.

"I have to agree with wingman." Thor spoke up as he and his brother joined your side.

"You know I can't do that." You stated as a sadness was evident in your voice. Glancing around, you were trying to come up with a plan. "They're my friends."

"I know." He confirmed, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Can't blame me for trying."

You nodded your head.

"What's the plan?" He questioned.

"What makes you think I have a plan?" You asked looking around the battle scene.

He scoffed in response. "When don't you?"

Loki's blue eyes, captured yours as you were going over the plan with Thor. One of Galacus's minions took advantage of Loki being distracted charging at him and knocking him to the ground.

Your feet had immediately took you towards Clint's bow and arrow.

"Y/N!" Clint yelled catching your attention. "Catch!"

He tossed you his bow and arrows. Catching it, you furiously began shooting arrows at a rapid pace, taking the enemy out one by one.

Adrenaline began pumping through your veins as your chest began rising and falling rapidly.

"Y/N!" Steve yelled towards you nodding.

Running at full speed at Steve, he lifted you on his shield before using his strength to assist your continuation into the air. Shooting your arrow at Galacus, you managed to pierce his shoulder, earning a strangled cry of pain from him.

Tumbling down to the ground with a harsh thud, he began his decent on you. Thor stepped in taking him by surprise, allowing you to scramble out of harms way.

Stepping out of the shower, you moved your tank top strap slightly, as you caught sight of your bruised shoulder. It looked worse than it felt. There was a large black and blue hue to it. Sighing, you shook your head exiting the bathroom.

A large figure perched on the edge of your bed, caused a yelp to fall from your lips as you placed a hand over your heart.

"Sorry love." Loki's voice filled the air. "I didn't mean to scare you."

You scoffed.

"What you did today...Was stupid."

You rolled your eyes in response.

"You could've died today!" Loki explained as he raised his voice.

"So?" You challenged, crossing your arms over your chest. "Everyone else on the team has done so many, many times. I don't see you yelling at them!"

"I don't care about them!" He exclaimed. Once the realization of his confession dawned on him, you watched a tinted pink color dance along his cheeks.

Your voice was barely above a whisper. "You care about me?"

"Of course I do. You're my brothers pet human." Loki spat. "I would hate for anything to happen to you, it would devastate my brother. Besides, you're a useless human. I don't see why everyone is so fond of you."

His harsh words cut inadvisable wounds. Tears began to pool in your eyes, threatening to fall. Your heart felt as if it shattered into a million tiny pieces.

A whimper fell from your lips, somehow being the only sound you could manage. As tears began streaming down your cheeks before a sob shook through your body. Daring to glance at him, his expression softened as he made a movement to reach out and touch you.

Your body involuntarily winced, causing him to freeze his actions.

"I...I think you should go." You strangled out.

"Y/N..."

Opening your door, you held it open for him not bothering to look at him.

He let out a sigh before leaving your room.

Since your last encounter with him, you hadn't ventured out of your room for much more than a bite to eat. The rest of the team noticed, trying to coax you out of your room.

It was a late night, one that you were practically struggling to sleep. There was a soft knock on your door, signalling you weren't the only one struggling.

Shock coursed through your veins as y/c/n met a familiar ocean pair.

"Y/N." He spoke catching the door, as you immediately attempted to shut it. "Please." Loki pleaded, his eyes filled with sorrow.

"Why should I?" You hissed. "So you can let me know just how much of a useless human I am?"

"No, I-"

"I don't care." You cut him off, not caring to hear his explanation. Before you knew it, you were sitting on your bed while Loki stood cautiously in front of you.

"I'm sorry."

Scoffing you rolled your eyes.

"That day." He let out a frustrated sigh. "I...I was scared. I was scared you were going to get terribly hurt. I wouldn't know what I would have done if you did."

Looking down at your hands, you shook your head. "Not your problem."

"I want it to be my problem." He spoke, kneeling in front of you placing a hand on your cheek. "I care about you deeply."

You raised your gaze to his eyes.

"I can see why my brother is so fond of a brave human like you."

He leaned forward, nuzzling his nose against yours. His lips centimetres in front of yours, as if he was afraid of kissing you. Lacing one of your hands through his hair, you closed the small space. His lips were surprisingly soft. It wasn't a long kiss, but enough to say everything his voice couldn't.

Pulling away, you rested your foreheads against each other, before crawling back under the covers. Lifting up the edge of it, you silently invited him to join you. His unsure gaze held your confident one. Slowly, he slid under the blankets. Making himself comfortable he wrapped his arms around you, tugging you impossibly closer, as your head rested on his chest. The sound of his heart thumping, was enough of a melody for you to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 20 10
Brotherly stuff between Loki and Thor. Oneshots
1.6K 47 6
Some Loki x reader One-shots I wrote, each one was writen as a personal test for myself in one way or another. I usally upload them to my Tumblr as a...
32.9K 1.7K 45
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯, a powerful member of the earth's mightiest heroes, Avengers, finds herself living the world she desires the most w...
338K 8.9K 50
Hi there! This is a collection of all the Loki Oneshots I've written!