MINISONG | i'm seeing stars (...

بواسطة jjuniechu

minhee falls in love with a pretty crying stranger in the dead of the night, and slowly realises how much of... المزيد

"oh no, he's cute."
"he said yes, and i didn't think that far ahead yet."
"i blame wooseok hyung for never teaching me when to shut the fuck up."
"shit why is he so mf cute."
"what is a gay panic???"
"i have too many feelings how do i process them."
"too many thoughts, head not empty."
"i only have like, 4 contacts on my phone."
"i breathed and he already hates me."
"this is a really fucked up show huh."
"that smile. that damned smile."
"why the fuck are short people so mf scary."
"dream for you."
"shit means a lot of different things."

"hyeongjun as a wifey is such a concept."

557 39 24
بواسطة jjuniechu

and that's exactly what they do.

minhee barely has time to set down his bag down before hyeongjun barges in, guns blazing, arms filled with an arsenal of snacks: chocopie, pocky, chips, coke and a whole other variety of extremely unhealthy sadness food. he dumps them all on the coffee table right in front of minhee.

it's kinda funny how satisfied hyeongjun looks. his hands on his hips, smug grin, clearly enjoying the stunned expression on minhee's face at the sight of all the junk food on his table.

"....wow," minhee deadpans, "and you call me out for eating ramyeon everyday?"

minhee dodges the playful smack that comes his way and smirks when hyeongjun plops down inelegantly next to him, pouting.

"i bring snacks into your home, and all i get is slander," hyeongjun sighs dramatically, covering his face, mock sobbing, "you wound me, miniyah."

"i said nothing of the sort. you merely assumed the worst out of my implication. thus, it is not considered slander," minhee explains innocently, making hyeongjun remove his hands from his face to glare at him.

"you law majors are insufferable."

"i'm a psych major."

hyeongjun waves at him dismissively. "same thing. both are insufferable."

minhee laughs, genuinely forgetting that he's supposed to be avoiding hyeongjun in the first place and reaches over to grab the entire chocopie box from the pile of junk food. he rips it open and immediately starts inhaling the entire damn box like it was water. man, he hasn't had junk food in ages.

"miniyah, don't hug all the chocopie!" hyeongjun whines, aghast as minhee continues to nom one pie after another like a robot, and the smaller boy attempts to grab the box out of the taller boy's possession, to no avail. all minhee simply has to do is wave the box above his head (like the annoying shit he is) and enjoy the look of frustration on hyeongjun's face as he's practically crawling over minhee to grab the box out of his -

wait -

before minhee can even process what's happening, hyeongjun drops himself right smack onto minhee's lap and snatches the box right out of the giant's grip in a momentary lapse of distraction.

"gotcha~!" hyeongjun cheers, and then squeaks as his foot slides off the couch and his entire body topples off-balance. minhee reflexively grabs onto the smaller boy's legs and hauls him back onto his lap, a little "oof" escaping hyeongjun as his chest bumps against minhee's. minhee has a brief moment of gay panic when hyeongjun instinctively locks his arms around minhee, pressing his face into the crook of the taller boy's neck in the heat of the moment.

ohlordpleasedon'tlistentomyheartbeatiswearit'sbeatingfasterthanwhenseungwoohyungproposedtowooseokhyung -

minhee tries not to think too much about how close they are, how smooth hyeongjun's bare thighs feel in his hands, or how his hands just so easily engulfs them without any effort. soft thighs squish, minhee's muddled brain supplies. he needs to teach his brain to shut the fuck up.

"oops, sorry minhee," hyeongjun giggles softly, and he's warm, so warm, his weight feeling so oddly right in minhee's lap, his honey lemon body scent permeating stronger than ever, "here, as an apology."

hyeongjun rips the wrapper off a chocopie and presses the chocolatey, chewy treat against minhee's lips. heart pounding in his ears, minhee opens his mouth and instantly inhales the entire pie whole, the embarrassed flush on his cheeks prominent as he chews, maintaining vivid eye contact with a cheeky hyeongjun.

"you're gonna get fat if you eat that many chocopies," hyeongjun teases, bopping minhee's nose with the tip of his pointer finger, chuckling. minhee hums, slowly loosening his iron grip around hyeongjun's legs, eyebrows raised at the pretty sophomore's overly giddy behavior.

"are you drunk?" minhee wonders aloud.

hyeongjun sniffs. "no, but i wish."

somehow, the thought of hyeongjun and alcohol together didn't sit too well with minhee. it was like seungwoo and not adopting lonely, damaged affection-starved children as his own, or seongmin with jump scares, or minhee with sports (they were bad for his health).

"what's got you in such a good mood then?" minhee cries internally when hyeongjun precariously gets off of minhee's lap (he was just starting to get comfortable!), humming gleefully as he flops just right against minhee's side, his slender, SNSD-worthy legs slung casually over minhee's thighs. he playfully kicks his little legs in the air before whining at minhee to get him some pocky.

baby behavior, minhee laments, exchanging the box of chocopie for some strawberry pocky.

hyeongjun cackles, and brings a finger up to his lips, like he's about to tell the taller boy a giant corporate secret. minhee raises an eyebrow.

"i got the part," hyeongjun stage whispers.

minhee finds himself grinning dopily at this despite the fact that he has no fucking clue what hyeongjun is talking about.

"the part?"

"in this year's dance production," hyeongjun giggles, picking out a piece of pocky and nibbling on the strawberry coating. minhee tries to look at anywhere but the boy's glossy, cherry-pink lips biting around the biscuit stick. no reason, really. minhee just thinks hyeongjun's eyes were much more attractive. totally not because of how tempting and kissable hyeongjun's pretty pouty lips looked -

nope. nope. nope. only soft hyeongjun stans under his roof.

(he really needs to stop looking at twitter. damn allen hyung for introducing him to stan twitter.)

"oh, what part?"

hyeongjun fishes another pocky stick out of the packet and starts sucking on the coating contemplatively. minhee swallows and looks up to the ceiling and prays to heaven to give him strength.

"i got one of the lead roles," hyeongjun whispers conspiratorially, and minhee finds himself leaning closer in curiosity.

"there's three leading roles. the husband, the wife, and the child. i got the role of the wife," hyeongjun squeaks, and his body is positively vibrating in excitement. minhee grins at hyeongjun's enthusiasm and pats the smaller boy's head carefully, hoping he's not crossing any physical boundaries, "i was really surprised too! i was sure yoojung noona or chaeyeon noona were going to get the role because they're amazing, but the committee agreed that my figure and dancing style would be more appropriate for the role of the wife."

"aigo, good job," minhee congratulates awkwardly. hyeongjun puffs his cheeks out with pride at that and minhee wants to scream in cute.

"...but really, the wife? not the husband?"

"it's 2019, minhee. gays exist," hyeongjun pouts, but the pout melts instantly at the sensation of gentle, long fingers brushing through his curly, messy hair, "pet me more please. i deserve it."

"yeah yeah you big baby," the word slips out of minhee's mouth before he can stop it, and in a panic, adds mistakenly, "wait, you're gay?"

hyeongjun immediately stiffens under him, and minhee knows he's hit the nail on the head.

"minhee...i literally told you days ago that wonjin hyung broke up with me. but yeah...is there a problem with that?" hyeongjun's voice shrinks, tiny and insecure. minhee feels the guilt settling back in again. maybe he's prying a little bit too early on a topic like this.

"n-no," minhee backtracks, "i-i'm gay too. i j-just forgot about it. s-sorry." 

"oh, okay," hyeongjun's tone is...curious. he doesn't sound relieved or nonchalant, but there's an underlying sentiment of contemplation somewhere in there, minhee considers quietly.

"a-anyway, i'm in the center position for at least three choreos!" hyeongjun continues, his infectious cheer and enthusiasm returning, "seungyoun hyung hasn't finalised the script yet, but he promises mine will have the most emotional stage. hangyul hyung's salty because all he has is hip hop and jazz numbers and just one duet."

"oh? hangyul-ssi is in it too?"

"yeah, he's the husband, and you really should call him hyung, y'know. he gets weird when people call him that," hyeongjun chuckles, finishing off the pocky, hand already reaching out for the honey butter chips, which minhee tosses onto his lap without complaint.

minhee wants to be excited for hangyul too, except he's feeling a little something called jealousy at the thought of how nicely hangyul's physique would look next to hyeongjun's. hangyul's powerful masculinity against hyeongjun's elegant femininity.

no wonder they were chosen for the parts, minhee wonders. he's seen hangyul dance, and he'd be lying if he says hangyul popping doesn't make him feel a tiny bit more gayer than he usually is.

"it's a huge production this time round, so there's a pretty big budget for this," hyeongjun does a little dance on the couch in his excitement, and minhee doesn't hesitate to place his hand on the smaller boy's hip so he doesn't accidentally bounce off the couch, "allen and serim hyung are in charge of the choreo, and our alumni zico-sunbaenim is helping seungyoun hyung out on the production side of things. practice and rehearsals are going to be really intensive, so i doubt i'm going to be conscious for lectures most of the time."

"you'll probably still be sleeping in lectures regardless whether there's a production or not," minhee retorts, and then seizes up at the slip. he doesn't want hyeongjun catching on to the fact that they share a class together. not yet, anyway. he'd question why minhee didn't approach him or say hi and minhee does not have the appropriate answer for that in the slightest.

"and how would you know?" hyeongjun grumbles, and minhee lets out a relieved sigh, phew.

"just a feeling," minhee smiles knowingly. hyeongjun simply glares at him in suspicion, eyebrows pinching together.

"hmm...keep your secrets, kang minhee, i'll find out sooner or later," hyeongjun tsks, "anyway, mock me all you want, but i'll be slaying in my wifey role while my ass sleeps through every poli sci class this semester and not regretting a single bit of it."

"i still think you're a better fit for the role of the child," minhee comments off-handedly, and this time he fails to dodge the incoming blow as hyeongjun lets out a cry of indignation and decks the psych major in the face with a couch cushion.

"slander! i bring you food, and you slander me," hyeongjun huffs, grabbing onto the cushion and gently pressing it against minhee's face, and minhee just snorts, "suffocate, you twig."

"coming from you of all people?" minhee asks, appalled. and in less than a second they're both off the couch, armed with cushions and minhee barely has time to think before hyeongjun nails him dead-on on the back of his head.

"that's foul play!" minhee gasps, and hyeongjun sniggers evilly as he dodges minhee's cushion and heads straight for the pillows on minhee's bed.

"all's fair in love and war miniyah~ and you have longer legs than me anyway so you have an advantage - "

"coming from the midget - whoa whoa those are my bed pillows!"

"oh you are so paying for that - "

the two childish teens end up wasting the next half an hour in an intense impromptu pillow fight, laughing and screeching like hyenas (minhee is definitely getting noise complaints for this) while flinging barrage after barrage of pillows at each other. minhee has to cry mercy when hyeongjun practically dog tackles him on the bed and starts tickling the taller boy's sides.

this is kinda fun, minhee muses as he doubles over in hysterics, before gaining some coherence of thought and immediately pushing the other boy off of him, who squeals and runs away, being with hyeongjun...laughing with him...

minhee immediately stops thinking when hyeongjun sends a pillow flying across the room in his direction, his laughing face flushed with exhilaration, pretty gems for eyes disappearing into crescents, and minhee hopes - he hopes - this moment lasts forever and ever even in his dreams. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.1K 62 9
This story will contain: -Smut -Fluff -A bit of angst This is only a fan fiction! Please don't take it too seriously.
260K 10.7K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...
154K 6.5K 35
[ENG] "There's nothing more confusing than these damn feelings, is there?" While Felix tries to comfort and cheer up Hyunjin after his breakup, their...
87.8K 4.8K 42
"Be careful with who you choose to take home" A heartbroken Minho meets at his concert an innocent looking guy he hooks up with by the end of the nig...