Digimon Frontier: The 2nd Fem...

rwbyv100 द्वारा

Y/N L/N is a flirtatious, cool, and a bit of a wild card! She one day gets a call from her phone and during h... अधिक

All Aboard
Lobomon the Warrior of Light
Kumamon Baby Light My Fire!
Kazemon and Buzzlamon Kick It!
A Molehill Out of a Mountain
Island of Misfit Children
A Honeybee Can't Keep a Grumblemon Down
A Hunka Hunka Burning Greymon
Fear and Loathing in Los Arboles
Better an Egg Than an Egg Shell
No Whamon
Beastie Girl
The Swiss Family Digimon!
Bizarre Bazaar!
Trailmon VS Trailmon!
You Want Fries with that?
From Dawn to Duskmon
Darkest Before Duskmon
Sockit Takuya
Alone but Never Alone
Stuck in Sakkakumon with You
Darkness Before Sakkakumon
O Brother, Why Trains & Spirits?
FIRE!

Welcome to My Nightmare

826 15 21
rwbyv100 द्वारा

You, Takuya, Koji, and Tommy had discovered a boat below you and we saw that it was Zoe, J.P. and the others.

"Oh are those your friends? Well you can borrow my parachutes" said the Lego Digimon. Takuya, Koji and Tommy had then took parachutes and parachuted down the boat.

"And where is my parachute?" You asked the digimon.

"Oh, my apologies princess! But... I mistakenly brought 3," the lego digimon said nervously. You sighed.

"It's okay I can still make it down easily," you said climbing out of the plane and jumped down.

"Princess NO!" the digimon cried out.

Everyone on the boat looked up and you wide eyed in shock.

"Y/N!" Everyone yelled.

Before you hit the boat you do a flip and then a double flip and land perfectly next to Koji.

"WOW Y/N! that was amazing!" Zoe said.

"That was so cool!" Tommy said.

Takuya and J.P. jaws dropped.

You looked at Koji who was mad so you felt guilty. Koji then pulls you into a hug which surprised you.

"Don't you ever scare me like that!" Koji said.

You pull away. "Hey now relax... I made it out okay. right?"

Koji just smiled at you. You were soon done riding on the boat and arrived in the forest. You were walking for what seemed like hours in silence and you couldnt take it anymore so you decided to strike up a conversation.

"Hey Takuya remember that fight I got into at school with Yuka?" you asked.

Takuya shook his head and groaned. "Not now, Y/N..."

You crossed your arms and huffed. "Hey! She was asking for it!"

Takuya looked at you in disbelief. "All she did was accidentally bump into you at lunch!"

You glared at him.

"She knocked my chicken and pizza bagels off my tray! How DARE she?!"

Zoe widened her eyes.

"You mean you were the one who fought that girl? I saw that on the news! Do you know shes in the hospital now?"

You shrugged. "Hey my uncle did pay for the hospital bill!"

Takuya rolled his eyes.

"You're too kind..."

"You shouldn't engage in confrontation like that," Koji said.

"I know you're not talking," you chuckled causing Koji to roll his eyes.

"Bokomon how much longer until we get to the forest terminal?" J.P. asked.

"Don't worry you only have to walk a little bit more," said Bokomon. J.P. then complained and groaned.

Later on you, Takyua, Koji, and Zoe ran ahead a little leaving the other 2 behind.

"Isn't it time for a break?" J.P. asked.

"We didn't even have breakfast!" Tommy cried.

"Well I guess it is time to set up camp," Takuya said.

"It's been a long day for all of us," said Zoe.

"Yeah whatever," said Koji.

...

...

...

Later on Zoe had found a white apple.

"Look what I found! I hope it's edible," said Zoe.

"It's a meat apple each one has different flavors. Quite nutrishous," said Bokomon.

"I found it in the forest! Bokomon, Tommy will you help me find some more?" Zoe asked.

Bokomon and Tommy then agreed and followed.

"C'mon boys let's go get some firewood" you said walking deep in the forest and the 3 boys followed. You stopped at a tree.

"Why did we stop?" Koji asked.

"This tree is good enough to break into firewood," you said.

"Stand back!"

The boys did and you then do multiple powerful kicks to the tree and break it down into firewood.

"Cool! Thanks, Y/N," Takuya said picking up some firewood as the others did the same. You al go back to camp where Takuya and Koji started struggling to make a fire. You walk up to them.

"Here lemmie show y'all how a big girl does it."

You then pull out a lighter from my backpack and light up the wood.

"Thank you Y/N," Koji said and you then wink at him. You then walk up to a tree and quickly high jump to the branch and lay down on it and put on your gold studded headphones and listened to music. You then feel something warm near you later as the fire was ready so you open your eyes and jump down the tree, grab your meat apple and leave it by the fire.

You take your hairbow out of your hair and let my hair down. You then snuggle next to Koji and rest on his shoulder. He was startled at first and then puts his arm around me. Neemonon then starts playing with the ends of my hair.

"Y/N your hair is so pretty!"

You chuckled, "thanks."

You then turn your attention back to Koji. You wanted to move your relationship forward but didn't know how. Takuya then asked Bokomon on beast spirits and Bokomon explains to us that each of you have your own beast spirits that you each needed to find. You each then take your meat apples and taste them. It was surprisingly good.

"Mine is like a meat bun," said J.P. joyfully.

"Mine is like a chicken drumstick!" Tommy said.

"Mine is like fried ribs," Takuya said.

"Mine is like ginger pork," said Koji.

"Mine taste like a spicy chicken sandwich!" You said joyfully.

You then dig into your shirt and pull out the gummy bears that you had since we went to the candy store and you opened the bag and ate it. Everyone looks at you shocked.

"You keep them in your shirt?!" Zoe asked surprised.

"Yeah," you said.

You then dig inside the other side of your shirt and pull out the other bag.

"You want some?" you asked.

"I'll be fine," Zoe said sweatdropping.

"I want some!" J.P. said excitely.

You toss him the bag and he puts the bag to his face.

"Ahhh it's so warm..." he says.

You all sweatdrop and you break out laughing.

"J.P. you so wierd..." you said.

A cloud suddenly forms in the sky.

"Something is happening," Tommy said.

"Hey now it will be alright," you said.

You then saw bright lights go on trees and you each go to one.

"This is called the TV forest," said Bokomon.

You look at one TV to see a visual of you at 7 years old...

...

...

...

You on the front porch with your mother and father and younger siblings.

You were dressed in Kimonos ready to go to the festival to see the fireworks.

"Mama lets go!" you said.

"Relax!" She said.

"But I wanna see the fireworks," you said.

"Ok," she said.

Your mother was the best mother. She was a strong and caring woman. You loved her so much.

"C'mon let's get ready," your dad said.

"Hey how come Y/N gets to go and we can't?!" Your younger asked.

"Yeah, I wanna go see fireworks too!" Your younger brother cried. "

"You both are grounded for misbehaving!" Your mother yelled.

"For 3 months!" Your father yelled.

Your younger siblings then get sad and you stick my tongue out before leaving down the streets. You look across the streets and see a man at an ice pop stand.

"Oh I wanna ice pop!" you said running across the street.

"Y/N no!" Your parents yell out. You then look to see a speeding truck come towards you but just before you could feel the impact my parents push me out of the way and sacrifice themselves to save you. You then look at the streets and see nothing...but blood...and bones...

...

...

You just stare at the screen blankly. The 1st thing that occured to your mind was to cry. But you didnt want to show that to anyone...

"Oh Y/N...I had no idea," Zoe said sadly.

"I feel bad I'm sorry N/N," Takuya said.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Koji asks putting his hand on your shoulder.

You let one tear escape and you quickly turn away knocking his hand off.

"Um yeah...I'm fine... " you said.

You then put on a fake smile.

"Lets head back to camp," you said walking away.

Everyone then follows. You sit down with Koji by the tree eating your other apple.

"Hey you know you can come to me if anythings up," Koji said.

"I know...but I don't really wanna say nothinG right now," you said sadly.

Koji nodded and he wraps his arms around you and pulls you close to him.

"Hey Y/N why dont you cheer Tommy up with some of the songs you wrote," Takuya said.

"Sure," you said.

As you get up away from Koji you hear him groan you give him a look that said 'sorry' and you go to your bag and pull out your guitar and sit with the group.

"How is it that a guitar as big as that able to fit in your bag Y/N?" J.P. asked.

"This guitar is foldable!" You said.

"Anyway, I recently wrote this song based on all of us."

"Us?" Zoe said.

You nod and start playing...

"We look to the past, As we head for the future as we reclaim the Digital World!"

"With faith in ourselves and trust in each other, we live by the lessons we learned!"

You then begin strumming as you go to the next verse. You look at everyone's amazed faces and you look over at Koji who smiles at you and you smile back and start singing again.

"As we work towards one's solution! Through Spirit Evolution!"

You do a special strum with your guitar before singing with more energy.

"DIGIMON! Forever united as one!"

"DIGIMON! Together the battles are won!"

"DIGIMON! Through us let your spirit evolve!" "If we're all for one world theres a world for us all!"

"If were all for one world theres a world...for us alllllll...DIGIMON!"

You look up at everyone's face and see them looking amazed and speechless as they clapped.

"That was amazing Y/N!" said Zoe excitedly.

"Your song about digimon was pretty!" said Neemon.

"Indeed," said Bokomon.

"That was so cool!" said Tommy.

"When did you get time to write a song about us?" Takuya asked.

"When I was in that castle with that teddy bear" you reply.

"Your song was beautiful Y/N..." Koji said.

You all turn to him.

You blushed, "really?"

Koji just nods but then glares at the rest of the group.

"What are you guys looking at?" Koji asked getting mad.

He then rolled over to look at the other side of the forest. You climb up the tree that Koji was leaning on. You put headphones on, play music, and sleep in the branches.

...

...

...

Koji's POV:

I look up at the sky recalling what my digivice had told me to find my spirit and I just wish I knew what everything was. My thoughts were interrupted when a heard a loud THUMP! I look over and saw that Y/N had fell off the tree but she was still asleep. I rush over to her and kneel down to get a good look. Y/N had a smile on her face and appeared to be drooling as she moved her hips a little.

I then try to shake her awake but she lets out soft moan.

"More...more..." she whispers.

I raised an eyebrow. What was she dreaming about?!

I then heard another moan come from Tommy's direction. He is then standing up and looking at the ground. "Tommy what's wrong?" Zoe asked. I then see Y/N start to slowly wake up. "Koji?" she asks softly.

...

...

...

Y/N's POV:

You slowly get up but then cringe as you felt the pain in your neck.

"Ow! what happened? and why am I on the ground?" Youask.

"You fell from the tree," Koji said.

You rolled your eyes, "terrific..."

"I won't forgive you I won't forgive you I won't forgive you..." Tommy said repeatedly.

"Okay I'm sorry I stole your candy stash in your sleep but can we talk about this in the morning? I wanna get some sleep!" you said.

Tommy then starts spirit evolves into Kumamon.

"Crystal freeze!"

Kumamon then freezes the firewood. You then see a metallic horselike Digimon fly into the scene above Kumamon. Kumamon then started to walk towards you.

"I'm tired of you bullying me!" Kumamon yells.

"Crystal freeze!" Kumamon then tries to freeze you.

Koji grabs your hand and you all run out of the way. You make your way to the trees. Koji stands in front of you protectively.

"Crystal freeze!" Said Kumamon as he freezes the tree that breaks down. You jump out of the way.

"We have to spirit evolve and take him out," J.P. says.

"Are you crazy?! That's just a little kid! We can't hurt him! do you think?!" You yelled.

"I'm with Y/N on this one," Koji said.

"Crystal freeze!" Kumamon yells.

You then flip out of the way and run with Koji and the others. You stop at a tree. You felt as though we were being watched. You turned and saw a shadowy figure jumping around.

"What was that!" Koji asks.

"C'mon now! Let's kick his ass!" You said.

You pull your D tector out of your bra and point it upward.

"Tell me again why you keep it in there?" Takuya asks.

"No pockets!" You said.

Takuya smirked at you as he pulled out his D Tector.

"Can't afford pockets? Some rich kid!"

You narrowed your eyes as your D Tector glowed.

"Shut up and go to your little 'time-wasting transformation sequence' already..."

...

...

After you transform, you that Lobomon and Agunimon were next to you.

"Frozen Tundra!" Kumamon yells about to stab you all with its ice.

"Wildlife Kick!" You yell blocking and breaking the ice with the blade at your boot. Kumamon pulls out his little gun.

"You are all bullies!" Kumamon says.

"No Tommy! Bukamon is only putting you under his spell," Agunimon says.

'Spell? hey, that's it!' I thought.

"SING A SONG!" You yelled.

Agunimon raised an eyebrow, "sing a what?"

Lobomon facepalmed, "oh no not again..."

You then sing.

"Sweet little bumblebee I know what you want from me! dup dup do do da da dup dup dup do da da..."

Kumamon closed his ears.

"No! No! your all liars! You're all bullies! I...ahh!"

You then fly up in the air and sing the rest of the song spreading the lyrics around the whole forest as the glowing music notes leave your mouth.

"My heart skips a beat when you walk in the room I go boom boom boom! you go zoom zoom zoom! Your my playboy playtoy love and my friend I wanna be with you until the end..."

You then fly down to see that Bukamon was knocked out by your song and you see a fractual code around him.

"Great work Buzzlamon! I'll take it from here! Fractual Code Digitized!" Said Agunimon as he sucked up the code and Bukamon became pure. Tommy is then turned back and also became pure.

"Good to have you back Tommy," said Lobomon. Bokomon then explained everything.

"I'm sorry for now on I'll send you good dreams," said Bukamon.

...

...

You each then started to walk far off to the forest.

"I'm sorry I ever doubted you Koji I owe you one," said Takuya.

"You don't owe me anything!" Koji said.

"I've always heard savages rely on intuition," Koji said.

"You really aren't nice," Takuya said.

Koji smiles at him and Takuya smiles back they both fist pump at each other.

You smirk.

"Good. Now kiss!"

Takuya and Koji sent you twin glares which made you laugh as you playfully skip off ahead of them.

You all stop in a new area to have camp and you and Koji watch Bukamon send them sweet dreams.

"Now that is the way to sleep," Koji said.

You yawn and lay your head in his lap. He blushes and looks at you in shock.

"Do you mind?" You asked.

Koji smiles, "no."

He then pulls you closer to him you begin to fall asleep but his D tector starts ringing. Koji then pushes you off him and stands up staring at his D tector. You stare up at him pissed at him and then at the D tector.

"Your beast spirit awaits you Koji Minamoto. 1st you have to grow up," said the D tector. Koji then starts to walk deep in the forest and you stare at him in disbelief. He stops and looks back at you.

"You coming or what?" he asks.

You smile and catch up with him not caring about leaving the others behind. He takes your hand and you both silently walk together to find his beast spirit.

'When am I gonna tell him I love him?' You thought.

To be continued...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

66.4K 971 52
I've had strange dreams since I was little, about strange creatures and warriors. But mostly...... I saw a warrior with the power to control the heav...
6.5K 304 32
⛓️☁️𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺, 𝘢 𝘨...
2.4K 97 12
This is the story of Y/n L/n. A young man from Canada caught up in a game of fate. He meets a young woman from Egypt by the name of Ishizu Ishtar...
Blood for my god Amity द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

8.9K 618 30
This is a techno x reader, the pronouns that are used will be they/them so we can have a completely gender neutral reader. y/n is a simple villager...