The Mischievous Ava Petrakis...

By LadyBriarRose

"I want a husband and I want it to be you, Iñigo Petrakis. So, you will marry me whether you like it not."... More

Intro
Chapter 1: The Plan
Chapter 2: The Party
Chapter 3: One Night
Chapter 4: The Scandal
Chapter 5: The Secretary
Chapter 6: The Ex-Wife
Chapter 7: The Resto
Chapter 8: Rome
Chapter 9: The Decision
Chapter 10: The Proposal
Chapter 11: Surprise Gift
Chapter 12: Seduction
Chapter 13: Sneaking In
Chapter 14: Wedding Day
Chapter 15: Wedding Night
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17: Earthquake
Chapter 18: Feelings
Chapter 19: Pulling Away
Chapter 20: Punishment
Chapter 22: Spitfire
Chapter 23: Hacienda de Avalon
Chapter 24: Plan
Chapter 25: Miguel Avalon
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Shopping
Chapter 28: Ball
Chapter 29: Hickeys
Chapter 30: Safe Haven
Chapter 31: Safe Haven
Chapter 32: Plane Ride
Chapter 33: Sunsets
Chapter 34: Heir
Chapter 35: Culprit
Chapter 36: Evidences
Chapter 37: The Truth
Chapter 38: Speak Up
Chapter 39: Photoshoot
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 21: Marking

4.4K 191 3
By LadyBriarRose

CHAPTER 21

Ava Marquez- Petrakis

If she placed her hand one more time on Inigo's arm, I will bury my knife on her long perfectly manicured hand, chop it off and offer it for dinner on her father's plate.

Who am I referring to?

Well, its no other than Ms. Danica Silverio aka the swelling botox faced woman who dared flirt with my man right in front of me, and the spoiled daughter of Iñigo's possible investor, Mr. Danilo Silverio.

Clutching the fork and knife on my hand, I gritted my teeth to keep the smile on my face even though I was itching to clutch and rip off her extensions. Iñigo briefly glanced way and knew the murderous take on my eyes. He coughed and slowly inched his body towards mine. He removed the traitorous hand of Danica on his arm and turned his attention to mine.

"Would you like some of oysters darling?" he brightly asked despite the murder in my eyes.

I pleasantly smiled at him. If anyone knew me, they know that smile was reserved when I was pissed. He knew I was close to cutting someone's hand, so he placed different dishes on my plate.

"Try these out darling." he light heartedly said, cutting out the steak into pieces for me "I know how you love steak."

"Thank you darling." I smiled to him as I caressed his arm. Danica glowered at my hand while I pierced her with my eyes.

"You are a very caring husband Iñigo." Mr. Danilo commented, unaware of the feud between me and his daughter. "I remembered the good days we had of my dear wife. If only she was here. I was hoping Danica can find a man like you too."

More like he was hoping Danica ended up with Iñigo. Over my hourglass body! I bitterly thought to my head. Reaching for the glass of wine to hide my pursed lips, I slowly sipped while I tried to school my features.

I heard him sing praises about Danica and their possible union when I was taking a call outside. Apparently, he reached out to Iñigo to invest in the company, but to also offer marriage between Iñigo and Danica. It just so happened that his meeting with Iñigo got cancelled, and I was able to convince Iñigo to marry me before Danilo could ever offer.

Realizing his almost marriage to the pretentious and narcissistic Danica, I couldn't stop thanking all the saints and angels for allowing me to marry him first. before Danilo was able to come back to the country and meet him.

He thought he could play matchmaker between Iñigo and his daughter by subtly talking about during their business meeting, but I think not. Before he can push the subject further, I made myself known to the duo's dismay. Iñigo was relieved to see me that his eyes lightened upon seeing me. He was even extra clingy and touchy to me when we got inside and found a table for four.

But I didn't like how Danica was seated next to him on the round table instead of across from him. Iñigo completely ignored Danica's advances while he charmed Danilo to talk about business and invest in his company.

It was only then I realized that Danilo was an investor in our company too. Now I had the bitter realization of working with him and seeing him. He wasn't as difficult as before, but I guess he was doing this to twist and use Iñigo into his favor. But clearly Iñigo he was being played at when he would deal with Danilo with his charm and power.

It was clear why Iñigo was the CEO of his own company. He had the skill, the knowledge and the charm. I wanted to kiss him for his talent but held myself. I didn't want to get punished again. The vibrator inside of me was still lying dormant after Iñigo sensed my mood. We both would have a fun time if we went on a lunch meeting with different people. But no, it was with a man who wants Iñigo as his son-in-law.

"I have a very caring wife to thank for Danilo." Iñigo charmingly replied as he kissed the back of my hand and placing his ringed hand on view for everyone. A pleased smirk formed on my lips.

"Hmm that's good to hear." Danilo sounding everything but pleased drank his wine "Perhaps we'll be hearing news of babies soon?"

"Perhaps." My saccharine smile in place "We've been consummating our marriage every chance we have, that he feeds me greatly to keep my energy."

Danica's hands tightened on her utensils while Iñigo coughed on his drink. He wiped the liquid on his mouth yet there was a twinkle in his eyes.

Turning towards the blonde woman across from me, I innocently asked "Are you alright dear?"

"Perfect." She bitted out. Then her eyes gleamed with an idea. My gaze narrowed at the grin on her lips.

Turning towards her father, she fluttered her eye lashes at him and said, "I know you have a meeting too at 1 pm. How about I'll be the one to deliver the documents Iñigo needed?"

"That's an excellent idea Danica!" Danilo cheered grinning at her daughter.

It was not!

"You'll be working in your company this afternoon Ava?" she asked demurely while slowly picking the pieces of her food.

"Yes. I'll have Andrew let you in." I sweetly replied, flashing her a saccharine smile but deep inside I was ready to rip her insides to pieces.

"Great! We'll meet at 2pm." Danica giddily clapped her hands while my hands balled into fists. I will not allow her to spend time with Iñigo! So, after our lunch meeting with them I called my secretary to forward the documents of the Silverio's and had it delivered to Iñigo's office.

Once, we arrived at Iñigo's office, I locked the door behind us and pushed him on the couch.

"Ava..." he started but I hushed him with my finger.

"Do you really think I will leave you with that woman?" I purred, kissing his lips. He grinned and kissed me when I pulled back and scrunched my nose.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"You smell like her." I angrily growled and began removing our clothes. I threw our clothes on his office without care until we were left with only our underwear.

"We don't have much time." He groaned as I began attacking him and grounding my hips on his length.

"Says who?" I teased and gave him the remote control for the vibrator "Come on, you still have to punish me."

Pulling back, I sat next to him and went on all fours. I loved how the edges of his blue eyes darkened.

"Let's play." I announced as a he groaned and ripped my underwear. He flung it in the air, without thinking where it got cuaght. I was about to comment on it when he commanded.

"On your knees."

Sinking to my knees, he pressed the button on the remote control and the loud buzzing sound of the vibrator filled the room. My senses flared as I felt the tickling and pleasurable sensation of my insides being pleasured to life.

Leaning down, he caught my lips in a wild and possessive lock. He intertwined his lips with mine and caressed my lips with his tongue. Parting them open, he sealed my lips and dominated me while he increased the vibration in my pussy. I was mewling and gasping when he pulled back.

A wolfish grin formed on his lips as he dropped his briefs and aligned his length on my lips.

"Suck me." he commanded.

I didn't waste any more time. I grabbed his cock and sucked him. He groaned and pride swelled on my chest at the rumble of desire on his chest. I need his office to smell of sex. I want the smell of our joining permeate in the air.

So, for the next hour made it my mission to make him cum as many times I could. Iñigo punished and played with me while my body was his instrument to use and strum. Our bodies were languid and spent as we took a shower and donned on new robes.

"As much as I loved having sex with you, will you not go into trouble if you arrive late in your office?" Iñigo worriedly asked me as he stared at his watch that says 2pm.

The botox faced witch was about to arrive.

Grinning from ear to ear, I moved towards him and helped him tie his necktie in front of the mirror on his office. I rejoiced inwardly as I can no longer smell the scent of the witch on his clothes. I'll make a mental note to burn his clothes earlier. I no longer want to see those clothes the woman touched .

"Don't worry darling. I won't get in trouble." I said as smoothening his chest. He does have beautiful chest. It's a shame I'm the only one who can see his smooth wide tanned chest. "Besides I always get away from trouble."

His eyes narrowed at the merriment in my voice. Instead of meeting his gaze, I strutted towards his bar "Do you want a drink? I can get you your favourite Glenlivet."

"Ava..." he warned "Is there something you should tell me?"

Pouring us both a drink, I faced him with a smile on my face when the doors opened revealing the blonde botox faced witch.

"Hello Iñigo! I came just----what are you doing here?!" she stopped and shrieked as she saw me inside the office. Judging by her reaction, she wasn't happy with seeing me. My insides triumphed at the look on her face. Oh how I would love to take a picture of her. But I never liked storing ugly faces on my phone. So, I won't take a picture.

"Uhmm why don't you take a seat?" Iñigo asked her, gesturing to the seat infront of his desk. Danica practically swooned at Iñigo.

"Thank you. Guess she's just serving drinks." She commented regaining her confidence. My jaw clenched at her comment, but held it in as I watched her face as her nose scrunched up. Understanding dwelled on her mind and she swung her gaze on my form who took a seat on Iñigo's lap.

"D-did you guys just.."

"Had sex? Why yes dear! Sorry about the smell." I coyly replied. Her eyes sparked in anger while I triumphantly grinned at her.

Grinning, I plopped on Iñigo who looked surprised as well. Nevertheless, he pulled me closer to his chest and placed a possessive arm on my waist. It didn't go unnoticed by our audience.

Turning to him, a flash of amusement was in his eyes.

"Here's your drink darling. " I said giving him his drink and clinking our glass. Turning to Danica, I stopped and fake surprised "Oh you want a drink as well? I'm sorry but I'm not serving drinks."

Her eyes flashed with fire and I hid my grin as I sipped my wine. "No thank you. I'm good." She bitted out "I thought you'll be working?"

"I am." I calmly told her, placing the glass on the table. Just in time Andrew walked in carrying the folders I requested from my secretary. He stopped in his tracks as his nose picked a smell and he deeply blushed in understanding.

"H-here are the folders you requested Mrs. Petrakis." Andrew stammered, heat filling his cheeks.

"Thank you Andrew." Taking the folders and opening it. Andrew nodded and walked out of the office. But not before stopping in his tracks at the sight on the chandelier. He chuckled underneath his breathe and closed the door.

Mrs. Petrakis was a indeed a sprightly and razor sharp woman.

Turning towards Danica who was fuming mad, I replied "Since you're our investor as well, I thought of discussing it while you're here. We'll be able to hit two birds in one stone. Isn't that a great plan?"

"Yes, really great." She sarcastically fumed. Turning towards the man behind me, she flashed him a sweet smile "Thank you for having me Iñigo. I really like your office. It's so you."

The man behind me squirmed in his seat. "Thank you Danica. How about we'll talk about b-"

"The design of your office!" she supplied even though Iñigo wanted to talk about business. I inwardly rolled my eyes at her but let her. Her eyes sparked with fire and she roamed her gaze on Iñigo's office "You have a beautiful office Iñigo. I love the design and those chandelier what beautiful---"

She stopped and gasped at the sight. Frowning, Iñigo tilted his head and he quickly hid his laughter with his hand.

Do you want to know why?

Because stuck in the crystal white chandelier of Iñigo's office was my red lacy thong and bra.

Eyes wide in shock, Danica turned towards my smirking form.

"Ooops?"

Published 05.10.2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 1.2K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...
153K 4.4K 42
{WARNING: This story contains mature content. For mature audience and open minded people only. Read at your own risk} Arranged in a marriage of...
1.3M 64.5K 102
Hit 100k - September 2 , 2023 Hit 500k - October 30 , 2023 Hit 1M - May 9 , 2024 • What would happen to a girl who was forced into this marriage...
879K 27.3K 48
Meet ASHER KING CEO of the king Empire who owns businesses all around the world. Asher was born with the golden spoon. He is arrogant, cold, ruthless...