my jaan hai...

By Achchutha

Arnav Singh Raizada ASR..... well, who don't know him.....he is deep ocean just like his name..... If he dec... More

my jaan hai.
character
Unexpected proposal.
Teej.
first meet.
Good morning.
shagun.
Disclaimer.
first date.
past.
Angel...
Truth about the past.

DM wish.

7.3K 298 34
By Achchutha

Raizada and Guptas were speaking with each other.

Anjali: Khushi you look so beautiful. My chote is really lucky. She said while caressing her cheek with a smile.

Khushi's eyes widened"chote" .

Aman: haan Khushi ji. You know you too lucky. our arnav is too handsome.

Khushi again confused. As if noticed her.

Akash : Arnav Singh Raizada. Our brother. Your would be husband.

Anjali pointed arnav who was in some distance. Khushi followed her direction. Her eyes widened as the same person who broke her fast was standing there.

Arnav was already gazing her when his sister called him he walked to them still not breaking their eye lock.

Anjali: chote she is Khushi.

Aman: your would be wife ASR.

He giggled like teenager.

But the duo were staring deeply each other eyes as they are staring each other souls. They became aware of other present hearing a slight giggle of their family. They came out of eyelock a little embarrassed.

After a little tease of their family they
attend aarti. For the first time arnav too joined them as they are already inside he can't walk away until pooja finish as there was more crowd. This is what he said to himself convincing.

Khushi closed her eyes praying when she felt his presence near her. That's when the incident she remembered.
She saw the Devi maiyya and the scene arnav brake her fast so this what her DM wish.

The same time the pandit give her some flowers from pooja as he was giving everyone.

She smiled closing her eyes once again. Arnav who was only staring her from the time pooja  smiled seeing her smile as her smile
warmed his heart.

After Pooja when they were outside.

Shashi: ok deviyani ji . We will take our live.

Nani: aree what's the hurry we will drop you.

Garima: it's ok maaji. Our neighbor family will be waiting for us. We will look forward to your visit.

Nani: of course beta we will come soon.

Khushi take blessings from nani and they moved out. She was going behind her family when she felt something missing. She turned to see the person whom she feels as if she was leaving( for time being). Her eyes directly landed on the chocolate brown eyes who was already watching her. She blushed and went from there.

Arnav was standing a little distance from his family they were chatting with  themselves. Arnav who was seeing her going felt some part of him going away. He was seeing her longingly saw her turning and saw him and went blushing. He felt proud as the blush was because of him.

They went from there to their cars.

Before aman reach near arnav car Akash rushed before him while hitting his shoulder with him.

He smiled sheepishly at arnav who was staring him with one eyebrow raised.

Aman, shyam and akash went in arnav's car.

RM .

At living room all are chatting after dinner. Arnav was physically present but his mind was only at his khushi.
"What the his khushi" when. He shook his head with a small smile.

Raizadas wondered at him smiling to himself.

Anjali : chote why are you smiling to yourself?

Arnav(startled): huh? No... Nothing di.
( Argh ASR and stammering get a grip raizada he chided himself) and stood up excusing himself.he is climbing the stairs.

Anjali signaled something to Akash.
He nodded.

Akash: di I asked you khushi ji picture but you didn't send me.

Arnav stopped as soon as her name uttered.

Nk: even I want.

Anjali: ok I will post in our family group.

Arnav again resumed causly climbing.

As soon as he disappeared from his family he rushed to his room taking his mobile.

He grabbed his mobile and tapped on family group in what's app.

Clicked the photo Anjali posted. The picture was circling as it was loading.

As picture cleared he admired her smile.

He smiled looking his mobile , he jerked as he heard squeal as if he was in some theater.

When he turned to  the direction of the sound he felt  stupefied. "WHAT THE" .

There his entire family was there squealing and jumping. They stopped as soon as they heard his voice and disappeared.

Anjali entered and sat beside him he kept a emotional less face.

Anjali (pouting): chote I am your sister. You don't need to hide from me.

Arnav: nothing like that di.

Anjali: ho really don't you like her.

He didn't answered.

Anjali while getting up : ok I will tell them your answer then. With a sigh.

Arnav caught her hand.

Taking a long breath.

Arnav: yes.

Anjali (arms crossed): what yes.

Arnav: I like her.

Anjali: who ?

Arnav: khushi...

Another set of squeal echoed. This time louder. Again his family didn't went from there.

Anjali (cupping his face): I so happy for you chote. Kissed his forehead.

He shook his head as his
family was jumping  hi fying each other even his nani.

Soon Akash, nk, aman and shyam engulfed him in a tight hug.

He choked.

Coming out of hug, with serious expression.

Arnav: go to sleep everyone.

All went pouting.

He muttered "unbelievable" . And went to sleep with a sweet smile. With Khushi Kumari Gupta's thoughts of course.

GH.

Khushi was sitting in her room bed thinking about something when she felt someone caressing her head.

She look ahead to see her babuji , amma and buaji.

Shashi: beta I know everyone rushing in this proposal. But it's your life. You can tell us if you have anything to say. We agreed because it's really a nice alliance. Arnav beta is really a gem. You can tell your opinion too. There is no hurry. Your thoughts important for us.

Khushi smiled faintly at her family. It's really rare to asking opinion to girls that too a good alliance. She heard her friends telling her , their parents didn't even once asked them about their wish. Here even the alliance was really good one, even though her parents asking her permission. Her respect for her family increased.

Khushi:  I know babuji you all will think about my goodness only so it's yes from me.

Her parents hugged her. The most happiest person was her buaji.

That's when they heard mobile ringing sound.

Garima attend the phone seeing Anjali name.

Anjali: namaste Aunty.

Garima: namaste beta.

They said at a time"he/she said ok" and again beamed together and chuckled.

Nani and Shashi talked and fixed their shagun tomorrow.

Khushi smiled at her family happy face. Went to bed. And soon slept with the face who was in her mind from morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 13.3K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
297K 17.1K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
84.1K 2.6K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
84K 7.3K 31
Harsh reality of rich people What's behind that beautiful smile What's happens when family go to any extent to keep family image on point Story of a...