The Bad Boy From Next Door ✔️

By Queen_Essie966

Elena Tisdale ever wants is to continue living in her happily ever after! That is when her world turns upside... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

354 9 2
By Queen_Essie966

The Bad Boy From Next Door

Okay, I re-uploaded this book again after months of finally understanding the plot. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FAN!

This story contains mature scenes. This story is also aiming at mature readers. Rated R. For some obvious reason if you don't support foul languages, sexual orientation, nudity, drug abuse, intense graphic violence, adult themes, adult activities, harsh language that you personally take offense then this is NOT the book for you. Take the exit door.

All Rights Reserved ©

***
Summary

Elena Tisdale has always been the target of every teenage girl's dream. For nineteen years of existence on this world, she has successfully gain popularity at school, has won homecoming Queen every semester, got nominated for prom Queen and won last year with her boyfriend being prom King. She has received acceptance to one of the top prestige boarding colleges in America, has an everlasting friendship with best friend Samantha, roommates with her best friend, and is dating rich boyfriend yet notorious quarterback player Jacob. She has a sweet life! This is the sweet life! What more can you ask for?

But more isn't enough dives in underwater. Everything takes a dark shift when she finally meets her best friend's brother. Cole Woodbury! Very mysterious, trouble-seeking, totally freaking hot, incredibly smart yet devilish. Has every girl wrap around his finger and likes to pick fights with any guy.

He is the most wanted guy in Pacific Academy. She is somebody and he is nobody. Elena knows better not to get involved with Cole shenanigans let alone get twisted into her best friend's brother zone. She really loves her boyfriend, her life and herself! She can lose everything *snap* just like that. He is the bad boy who lives next door. Your best friend's brother. Nothing can go wrong.
___

Preference

He has been nothing but trouble ever since he moved next door!

Always throwing parties, always bringing cops to our neighborhood, and getting ME into trouble with him. He always shoots arguments with me here and there!

I hate him.

And I had enough of Cole shenanigans ever since he moved next door! He is lucky that's he's related to my best friend brother. I would've kicked him beforehand.

Every time I confront him about it...

I fall in love with him right over again. Oh boy!

___

Chapter 1: My Diaries

Elena

"Miss me?" Jacob, my high school sweetheart, flirts closely to my ears before grabbing my butt from behind.

As I inhaled through my lungs when our bodies intact my favorite scent from my boyfriend appeared. Cherry blossom. Mm! His hot breath once pounds on my chest again. He wore his football uniform on and his jet black hair was perfectly combed in an undercut hairstyle that made Jacob look even freaking hotter after getting dust from the field.

As I playfully roam my hands all over his hair I notice it was messy. Though, it wasn't his fault. He had just finished playing a team battle on the football field and I was there cheering on the bleachers for my boyfriend watching them play. He was busting his butt off. I was still the same girlfriend for Jacob even after we graduated high school. Always showing support and bragging about him on my Instagram stories to express the love and affection.

Enrolling as a full time student with eighteen credits has been torturing me! I begged my advisor that I could handle it and now I realize how much of a mistake it was. Very challenging. I started to stay mostly in my dorm studying, finishing assignments from each classes before the deadline and less time with my boyfriend. It did pay off eventually as I look on Blackboard and found my grades to be satisfying. The only real-time I got out to relax under the sun was with my best friend, Samantha. We're almost always together!

Even though I didn't really get to spend time with Jacob for the past few weeks because I was busy studying for the midterms as a freshman on campus, I was really eager to finally see my boyfriend's again that I really miss! He was very understanding of my schedule and had no idea I came to surprise him! Especially his intense green eyes contrasting wonderfully against his long lashes and brows that I like to stare at.

Oh, how I really miss my baby! I really miss you! But I didn't want him to know. He was there to tease me!

Instead, I shrugged my shoulders carelessly. "Yeah, you can say that." I said, flicking my shoulder-length brunette hair over the hem of my shoulders.

He frowns once I told him that. "Oh, that's cool." Jacob groan. I felt his tight grip around my waist loosening up. He was easily sensitive and sinister. Before I knew it, he pulled away from me. His face began to twist in a mixture of distress and vexation once I began to study his facial expressions. "Well, I guess that I'll see you around, Elena? You're probably busy with your classes again— and I don't blame you. Midterms week is around. You shouldn't have come here. The coach said there's a game tomorrow and my team works hard enough."

I couldn't hide my smile at his exaggeration. I no longer bothered trying to fight back. He was just too cute! Before he can push me aside to let him escape from the bleachers, I automatically sat on his lap and burst out of laughter. "I was KIDDING, Jacob!" I yammered. "You really thought that I didn't miss you? I couldn't stop thinking about when can I ever see you again. So, that is the reason why I surprise you during practice!"

Jacob turn red in despite out of embarrassment. He tightly grinned as he ran his hands through his perfectly combed jet black hair, which was even messier, out of curiosity. "You play too much!" He rejoices, wrapping his strong hands back around my waist causing me to sit properly on his lap, pulling me further towards his body again, until I hit his hard-built football uniform. "Don't you ever scare me like that again, babe?"

"Or else what?" I began to tease.

"Or else you'll be punished," Jacob says before pulling my lip forward towards his plump lip for a passionate kiss.

God, I miss his kisses so much.

His lip were just soft. Tender. Juicy red. Passionate.

Whenever we kissed, I always tend to forget about the universe.

His lip tastes exactly how he smells like. Cherry blossom. Also, those are my favorite texture of flowers. That kind of sweat-sweet cherries that you just can't get enough of. Our second anniversary was finally coming up! Oh my God! I was soooo excited as much as he was. I can't believe it's been only two years. I needed help choosing a gift from my best friend. We met back in high school when I was a sophomore and he was a senior. We didn't start dating until the summer of junior year. Drawn to popularity at school everyone wanted him. I feel like I truly change him when we got together because he uses to cheat with a lot of girls in Pacific Academy. That's in the past now. I got to live up to my high school dream properly.

Cheerleader captain of varsity, every semester I'm nominated for homecoming and I won two seasons already. Always on the honor roll, has tons of friends that I like to call associates, did everything with my best friend like toe-dipping (Please don't ask), and threw parties at my house. It was a privilege to be living in the limelight. Nobody can ever remember me as the girl who nobody knows, a loner, a loser, tomboyish, troublemaker, or that girl that's very quiet and shy. I'm glad we made our relationship through high school therefore Jacob graduated before me I was able to wait until I attended the same campus as him. We're high school sweethearts.

I only wanted Jacob.

Only him.

I didn't bother feeling embarrassed when we continue to make out on the football field while his teammates were rehearsing. Almost the whole campus was there and I had a feeling we were the center of the attention. I was use to being the center of attention.

Even though my back was turned away from everyone else on the football field while I continued to make out with Jacob in the bleachers, I still could feel the tension of glares that were being aimed at me from other girls. I didn't care! They had to suck it up that I won over the quarterback of the football team that everyone wants a taste of. Gosh!

It was pretty obvious that Jacob was one of the attractive guys on campus and girls seem to flirt with him anywhere. He enjoys the attention. I swear, I would be walking down the halls with Jacob and I am already the target of eye rolls and gossiping. To be honest it really didn't bother me. As long as I belong to him then I know that no other girls can steal my thorn.

"Elena!" My best friend shouted my name. It was Samantha's airy voice shouting from the gates of the field.

What!

She interrupted our makeout session causing us to seal our lips apart. "Girl we're going to be late! Are you still coming?"

"Yeah, just give me a second!" I shouted back before planting one last kiss against Jacob's wet lip.

Jacob grabs my hands back down, insisting I stay. "Come on, Elena! Feels like I haven't seen you forever."

I sighed, caressing his beard. "I know babe. It's only been a week."

"A week is too long. Stay?" He implores sweetly with a raspy voice, trying to pull me back onto his lap again. "She isn't going to leave now."

I tug the hem of my backpack as I stood up from Jacob's lap. "I... I have to leave! Baby, you know that. I promised Samantha that I would help her pack from our penthouse today."

"Why? Is she moving somewhere?"

"To Hawaii," I answered.

"Aloha!" jested Jacob.

"Oh, shut up!" We both laugh together. "Only for two or three days! She's flying there. Her father just passed away last weekend. His funeral is being aired tomorrow morning. It was Mr Woodbury's dream to visit Hawaii but he never got the chance to complete it from his bucket list. Hopefully, by Sunday she'll be back."

"Well, that sucks." He rolls his blue eyes, batting his long lashes. His bushy brows scrunched. "Now you'll be all alone while she's gone. Having the whole small penthouse alllll to yourself. So tiny with no one to share. No, where to move. No one will be there. Just you. I wonder who will keep company." At this point, he was being such a tease. I knew he wanted to join while Samantha is gone. Luckily enough I'm not claustrophobic.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I pronounce, "Penthouse." For correction. "— And I don't think I'm really that bummed about it because I won't see my best friend for like another week or so."

"You have me if you ever get lonely cutie," Jacob suggested, licking his outer core lip.

Sex with Jacob was like Heaven brought to you. Great at pillow talk. Stormy nights were often rainbows and butterflies. He knew how to make me have an orgasm within just five seconds, make me cry for more pleasure, and moan his signature name daddy. He wouldn't be afraid to moan when I ride him like a horse. Yes, if my dear mother found out I was sexually active our religious community would abolish this relationship without marriage. I lost it to Jacob on prom night. After we won, we danced a little, had some drinks then he drove me on his father's old Range Rover up the hill. Jacob couldn't control himself neither can I. He was so perfect.

Good boys like him often know how to pleasure a girl. They're often full of knowledge, sporty, funny, library and charming. Each feminine part they studied.

I roll my eyes as I exit out of the bleachers. "Bye Jacob!" I laugh, waving my hands in the air as I made my way across the football field.

Exiting out of the stadium field, I didn't stop walking until I reach the enormous parking lot where Samantha's BMW was parked. I knew that she was already inside waiting for me because I didn't see her standing where I have last seen her. Her vehicle light was automatically flashing headlights and I narrowed my eyes through the glossy window shield. Samantha notices I'm coming and she honk, insisting I get inside.

When I did get inside, I sat on the passenger seat, slamming the passenger door. "Sorry for the long wait Samantha!" I mewled before buckling my seatbelt.

"Girl, it's cool." sobbed Samantha. Tears were railing fast down her cheek. She sniffed a couple of times. "I just want to get over this weekend."

"Hey, everything is going to be okay! Look I'm here now Samantha! Promise I'm not going anywhere. Look at me." I pulled my best friend for a tight squeeze. Her heart was pounding on my chest, my nose was breathing in her echo sounds and she was wailing. I hate seeing her this upset. Samantha was usually a colorful person. She really did love her father. Samantha didn't have the best relationship with her mother but when it comes to her father the connection was powerful. Mr Woodbury was aging with pepper spray hair and wrinkly lines. They had an unbreakable bond.

"When I met Mr Woodbury it was so breathtaking! He was such a cool father. He was always there for everyone and it's sad how he was fighting this lupus alone without telling anyone. What a true hero, he didn't want us to overthink about his health. Your father would be happy for you if he knew how well you're doing lately." I comforted, rubbing my hands softly against her shoulders. I felt like balling my eyes too seeing my best friend emotional. But I had to remain strong because Mr Woodbury would want me to always make his daughter happy just like he did.

I hate times like this. I understood what she was going through. The death of someone in your family truly can hit home. We hugged in silence.

Samantha threw her hands on the car wheels when she felt ready to grieve and immediately started the engine. "You say that. It just feels hard knowing that I-I-I haven't spoken to him since last year. I mean, we did get into an argument. He died leaving this planet knowing that I hate him as a daughter. We had an argument— I-I-I just wish... that... I just wish." Tears ran down from her eyes. It felt like a knot was tied in her throat that it was hard to speak. I sniffed my nose and wipe my eyes as I clench my best friend's head closer to my chest.

"He'll forgive you! Can't you see Samantha that he loves you! A father always wants to see us carry on!" I encourage her, narrowing my eyes at trees passing by as soon as Samantha drove away from campus. Hundreds of fireflies aglow lifted off the dewy grasses and tiny shoots of corn flying so slowly it seemed they struggle against the weight of moisture hanging heavily in the thick air. They were all beautiful in the skylight and I notice how they were following the vehicle. Samantha honked several times to get rid of them.

We stopped under a red light. That was when I decide to switch on pop music to lighten her mood. "Just know that he is always looking down at you! Always watching you. Always going to be there for you if you need anything. Just look at the stars at night if you're ever lost!"

Okay, that was cheesy.

She warmly smiles at me, tucking in a short piece of her chestnut curly hair behind her ear. "Thanks, Elena! You always know how to brighten up someone's day ever since we were kids! Our dream came true when we become roommates! Who would ever think?"

I return the smile. "What kind of soul sister would I be seeing you go through a tragic time? Despite winning prom Queen in high school, acing AP classes, there's no way I can make it without you!"

We hugged once more. "Let's spice up the moment with some karaoke!" I suggested. Pressing a finger on the small button, rewinding through the radio station, I found a mainstream station that was pop music that both of us would be interested in. The volume was on high max when Rihanna dives in.

"Oh my!" This redneck elderly woman in a Mercedes on our right side murmured when we blasted the music on the road. We both sing at the top of our lungs, car washing in stereo, pointing fingers, and laughing since we know we sounded terrible.

Her phone buzzed suddenly. She declines it. I already lowered the volume when I thought she would pick up. I arch an eyebrow when that happens since she always replies to her phone calls whether it's spam. "Who was that?"

"Nobody." entreated Samantha. She didn't intend to speak but it was like something in the amber breeze was taking the words out. "Fine! My brother just flew to America from the United Kingdom. I don't know why he's calling— maybe his plane reach."

I raise an eyebrow in complete shock. "Brother? Did I hear correct?"

"We share the same father. He's much older than me. I'm sure he heard about our father but I don't think we should talk about it right now."

"I think you should answer, Sam. See what your brother says. He is family too! This affects him the same way!" I suggested. Then it hit me. "Hey! Thirteen years of being your best friend how come I never knew that you had an older brother? All I know is that you have little twins siblings Katie and Robbie. How come I never met or heard of this guy?"

"We aren't really close. Girl I just said he is from my father's side so you wouldn't really get to see him when you use to visit my house. He lives in the UK his whole life until my father registered a passport to him. He would visit the house each summer. Recently we rekindle our relationship over the years when our father was diagnosed with lupus. It made us closer than ever."

"Wow! That's interesting to know."

Samantha steers to the left. "Oh, how can I ever forget about my big brother! He's fairly handsome but is such an asshole."

"Why say that? " I chortled. "He is your brother."

"My God! He's a jerk and has ruined our reputation in the village. I wish he stops being a bad guy so my records can stop clearing under his name. I had complaints from his love affairs telling me that he either taken their virginity and ghosting them, put them in misery, cheated, wreck cars, or angry parents wanting revenge for their daughter. Another reason why I'm not gonna answer."

"See I'm glad you two didn't meet yet. You won't like him too, Elena."

I laugh. "Come on, he can't be that bad! Lighten up. My best friend's brother will be my best friend too! Anything related to you is intact to me." Samantha glares hardly at me. I continue to burst out of laughter revealing my braces and dimples popping out.

We both continue chatting for about another five minutes until we went into vibration mode. We didn't really live too far from campus. It was a good fifteen-minute ride. We could've lived in dorms because that's what the majority of freshmen do when they enter college for a fun experience but we were the total opposite. Living outside of campus saves student loans, more expenses, advantages outside, and more quality time. Some of our classmates live in the same complex residential hotel.

When we reach the hotel, I waited for Samantha to park in the private parking lot until I can get down on my feet. Once that happened, we both walk into the entrance together, entering the lobby. I warmly smiled at the security guard named Toby, who paste a small smile once we entered.

"How's it going, ladies!" Toby flirtatiously whistles, following his gaze on our walk as we pass the front desk to grab an elevator.

"Hi, Toby!"

"Ah, it's just another day." Samantha replied unimpressed, pressing her finger on the button for the response for the elevator.

"Nonsense, you're one shiny dime! Smile for me." Toby murmured but I don't think Samantha heard. I warmly smile at Toby for an absence of silence. He was my favorite doorman in the residence hall. Toby enjoys lookout for every college students that live on this residence hall. He's so kind and sweet. Blonde hair, cornflower blue eyes, stocky yet rounded with symmetrical features.

When the elevator arrives, we both entered in and I pressed the last floor where our apartment is located on; 12th.

We exchange faces and shrugged when the elevator door slide close. Elevator music starts to play as it begins to electronically bring us up. There were multiple stops at some floors when strangers wanted to get in. This was a con after a long day when you rent a penthouse on the rooftop of a hotel. Finally when the elevator opens for us once it reaches our floor— the twelfth floor— we got out. Our door number was room 908. As soon as you get off an elevator it leads to our luxurious penthouse.

I know, I know! You're probably wondering how we even got money to payoff rent on the highest floor. Well, Samantha's parents have store money in her savings account ever since she was a little girl for the future. We use that money to help us get this platinum penthouse. The window is so large it reminds me of a storefront, but so high up when you can see in any way? It's triple glaze and so clear that panorama is like a high-definition screen at the movie theater. Birds like to travel past, buffet by winds that whistle through these large dark towers, as it reminds us that we live in this entire space now. This real estate in the sky feels so futuristic, I wouldn't feel surprised if anyone tries to trespass from the lobby. The city was so far away, when you look down from the balcony or window shield people look like ants passing by, vehicles look like Legos, and it was so detailed.

I followed Samantha from behind to our front door. She got ready to bleep access to open the door by using the code. Windbreaker. Beep. Beep. Beep. We both sauntered inside. "Home sweet home." Samantha closed the front door.

"You can say that again." I mocked, taking off my sweatshirt and throwing it on the couch once I walk past the living room. "What time does your flight leaves again?"

"Around four o'clock," Samantha answers, following from behind when I entered the kitchen. I was feeling hungry. I haven't eaten since morning. "So, we have until about an hour and a half till you drive me to the airport and then you have the whole condo to yourself!"

I open the fridge door, searching for a healthy snack. "It will get scarier when I'm alone."

"No one lives on the rooftop but us. Why are you keep thinking that ghosts exist? They don't!"

I gasp, turning around to face Samantha who was eating a bag of Doritos. "Never say that again! They are real. REAL I TELL YOU!"

"Whatever. Just keep a lookout for when I'm gone, bughead." She warned.

~Later on that evening~

"You sure you'll be okay without me?" Samantha asks me after I help with the last set of luggage to put on the long baggage porter. It has easily helped everyone ship their stockings. She put her hands on my shoulders, as she bores her amber eyes in mine, waiting for an answer. "I can always stay in for tonight."

Yes, stay. You don't have to leave. Don't leave me here alone. I have no friends here but you.

I was going to miss her! Samantha has been best friends with me ever since elementary school in the kindergarten class. We met on the playground when classmate Chase pushes me down on the slides after bullying me as a new girl and Samantha stuff his face in the mud for my defense. She is the only person that I can trust to be open with cause she's grown on me after all these years.

"No, you go! You just lose your father and your family is expecting you home today." I replied, playing with my fingernails. "You don't worry about me, bughead."

She looks at me for a moment and tried studying my face. I didn't want her to see how unhappy I was because I was going to miss her like crazy hell so I just roam my eyes elsewhere. "Your flight is about to leave. Go!" I quickly said before she notices something about me.

"I know! I'm really going to miss you, Elena. It's only for three days. I guess, I'll see you around?" Samantha finally answers, grabbing the hem of her luggage, preparing to wheel them into the plane. "I'll call you when I reach Hawaii."

"Okay," I replied, wrapping my arms around her neck as she wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me in for a hug. "Be safe. I'll miss you! I love you, bughead!"

"I'll love you too, bughead!" Samantha exclaimed, pulling away. Bughead was really leaving. My best friend. We did our little traditional handshake.

I watch as she started to wheel her luggage on the floor away from me. A big part of me wanted to stay strong while my best friend catches her plane at the airport station but a small part of me tore up inside. I tried not to cry. It was only going to be like two or three days. I can wait. She will be back. "Bye, Elena! See you on Sunday! Love you."

Three days without seeing my best friend was tough. I was going to be alone and I'm not use to sleeping in the penthouse alone. "Love you too." I wove my hands at her once she began strolling away from me, dragging her luggage with her. This was the hardest part. Swallowing a lump down my throat, I didn't stop watching her every move until I can no longer see her due to how crowded the airport station was filled with people walking by in every different direction. I roughly sigh as I exit out of the airport station.

Since Samantha travel with her vehicle to Hawaii I had to find a cab to bring me back home. When I finally found one near the airport, without telling him my location before I climb in, I slide into the back seat and close the back door.

"Mapletown 8th avenue," I told him.

He frowned once I said that because it was too far away from the airport station. It was exactly two hours to get there. I just sat there and play with my cell phone, giving him the signal that I don't want to be bothered. The poor cabman complains as he puts Samantha's leftover luggage in the trunk and starts to drive.

It was a good hour that I was still sitting in the cab due to the horrible traffics outside. Finally, when I arrive, I paid him the correct amount of money, leaving in tips before I can slam the door and enter the hotel through the entrance again.

When I pass in through the entrance, I entered the lobby. As I began to stroll past Toby, the security guard, I spotted a guy who looks to be around my age arguing with him. The boy in front of me had longish ash brown hair. My nosy self wanted to overhear their conversation. I pick up this trait from my mom.

He seemingly looks young and about 6'4. His masculine body and masculine arms were skinny but not too skinny if you know exactly what I mean. I guess you can describe it as an athletic attraction. Sleeves of his arms were pasted with all sorts of tattoos and piercing around his navel ears. First I wonder if they hurt and I wonder if his mother accepted him to have all these written tattoos and piercings.

I couldn't help but stop my walk from heading towards the elevator and just stare at him.

It wasn't that he was unattractive.

It was because he looks so... he looks... so handsome.

He wore a mustang jacket, skinny jeans, and pair of sneakers. I know that I have a boyfriend already.... but I'm sure every girl stares at other guys they find attractive even though they're in a committed relationship. I mean.... am I allowed to?

"Sir, I told you already there is no smoking around this residence hall! It's not allowed! Most college students live here! That is our policy!" Toby argues with him.

Poor Toby, I have never seen him this frustrated. At anyone! He was usually a great doorman, has patience, and extremely professional.

Wish that I can tell that guy to just leave already.

Wow. I didn't know how he'll react because that guy doesn't seem polite. The guy rolls his eyes, looking already annoyed and seemingly dangerous. I took two steps back as I watch him set his masculine tatted right arm that seems to have more than the left, on the front desk.

"Whatever." He replies aggravated. His masculine voice sounded raspy and had a thick accent. "What's my room number? I'll find it on my own."

Boy, this guy's attitude stinks!

He is too handsome to be acting like that. He probably doesn't deserve his looks.

Without watching any more of the scene that I just witness, I made my way towards the elevator. When the elevator arrives, I entered, pressed the ninth floor, and waited for it to deliver me to my floor. Once it did, I stroll down the elegant hallways till I was now in front of the apartment.

I was feeling tired from all that walking around from earlier.

Especially studying for the finals for the past few weeks. I needed to get my grades up for university or else I'll get kicked out of there. Lately, I spend too much time with my boyfriend, presenting myself at parties, that I forgot to keep up with assignments. My mind just needed a break for once. And the perfect time to begin it was when Samantha isn't around anymore and I have the whole apartment to myself. Nothing but quiet it would feel like.

I manage to enter the apartment without jiggling my keys in the keyhole because I remembered that I left the apartment door unlocked when I drove Samantha to the airport station.

I live in a nice penthouse off campus. It was reserved for college students attending Pacific Academy. Samantha and I weren't suppose to be here as this residence hall was only for upperclassmen. But since we had a strong academic profile reslife gave us a green pass. Housekeeping offers room service every other morning but we kept here clean. Chandeliers were hooked in the ceiling on each room, wide yet lengthy open spaces, floors were spotless, the furniture was expensive and well organized, there was a porch connected to the living room and a jacuzzi.

It was like Heaven!

I climb on the living room couch, lazy enough to head inside my own bedroom.

"I might as well take a nap here," I mumbled to myself before closing my eyes.

Ah! What better way to kick off a break when the alluring sun shone the entire apartment.

It was still the afternoon. And the apartment was quiet. I heard nothing but the birds chirping.

Suddenly, all of that came to an ending when I heard the sounds of someone fist knocking against the front door.

At first, I tried to ignore it, but the person who was knocking grew impatient and even starts to bang.

I frown to myself as I open my eyes slowly and narrowed my eyes at the door.

Who can that be? Samantha was already in the airport station and I pretty much have— like— no friends but her on campus. Unless it was Damon who was there and came to surprise me. I don't think so because he doesn't show up unless I invite him myself.

I roughly sighed before I dragged myself off from my comfortable sleeping position on the couch. Making my way to open the door. The knocking sounds grew aggressive and impatient.

It almost made me flinch to not open the door but then again this residence hall has a strong security system. All the doormen would alarm everyone if something went wrong. It could be my next door neighbor roommate who lives in 907— that junior Nicole who was always asking for snacks. All my gummy bears, yogurts and popcorns were mostly gone because of her.

I turned my hands on the doorknob, pulling the doorknob towards me, causing the door to open.

I had to lookup since the person was tall. My eyes squint in confusion once I spotted the same guy that I was staring at in the lobby who was arguing with Toby the doorman now standing in front of me.

There are heavy luggages behind him. Maybe he was lost? He stares down at me with his pretty eyes that I can now finally take a clear vision at him.

For a moment I was lost in his eyes. His eyes was hazel with a tint of green shades around the outer core. They were breathtaking, honestly. He was hot but he had that appearance that could make him stand out in a crowd. His beauty was angelic making it heavenly with his long ruffles of jet black hair. A strong jawline with full red lip that contrasted with his bushy brows and full dark lashes.

What enhance the image was having so much tattoos on his masculine shoulders and around his neck. I still wonder what his parents thought about it. I wonder what each of them mean.

He squints back at me as if he was trying to remember something from earlier. Was he room service or a student attending Pacific Academy?

"Sup," His voice sounds so angelic yet raspy. Like how it was from the lobby.

"Hi." I said.

He stopped spinning the basketball. He smells like weed and cologne. I scratch the back of my head, biting my lip, as I felt his eyes burning on me. He lick his lip and his eyes darkens when we continue to stare at each other in silence for a brief moment. "I'm sorry," I spoke, getting ready to close the door, as I stood in front of the doorway for protection, making him not see inside of my penthouse, or so... if he wanted to come inside. "I think you have the wrong room number. Is there anything that I can help you with sir?"

He cleared his throat before finally removing his eyes away from mine as he pulls his cell phone from his pocket, getting ready to read on whatever was pasted on his screen. "Umm yeah— is this room 908 or what?"

His tone sounds to be curiosity that was nowhere near nice. It was cold but when he had spoken it was the wind. I can tell that he was from somewhere. From a country outside of America. He had that kind of accent that made you wanted to listen and hear more of.

Slowly, I nodded my head, still confused. This was only mine and Samantha's penthouse. Nobody else lives here. He belonged downstairs like the rest of them. What was he doing here on the rooftop? Nobody knows not to come up here. I'll give him a pass because he's new here. That was when I kept my foot occupied at the door for protection. Luckily there were security cameras everywhere.

"Yes..... why?" I ask in confusion.

He stuffs his cell phone back into his pants pocket and I watch as he drags his luggage in that I haven't noticed it was behind him till now.

"908." He repeats, revealing my exact dorm number on his phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9M 316K 41
When Kylie loses everything and becomes pretty reckless shes sent to live with her aunt and her bestfriend Bobby thinking that things are going to be...
3.3M 103K 63
𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 and her family of 5 recently moved continents after the tragic death of her beloved grandma to start afresh, once she starts a...
694K 16.5K 34
Everleigh Dolan was going to be attending a new school, living in a new house, set in a new room, her mother wouldn't speak why but she was optimisti...