Hello Love (Klaus Love Story)

Bởi TvdToSupergirl

Destiny Star Davis that's my name I am a Tribrid a witch, vampire, and werewolf all in one, and the Klaus Mik... Xem Thêm

This is Me
My New Best Friend
Christmas
Humanity?¿
Humanity?¿ pt. 2
Back From The Dead
Suprise!!
The Vision
I am broken Niklaus
Our Forever Home And Our New Problem
Damon Say Yes
We are a Forever Thing
I am Destiny Mikaelson, I will be Strong
Just say the word
Jo's Wedding
England Here We Come!
Father?
Time goes by fast
Family is Power
The rest of the house
Our perfect night
My magic is Powerful
My drunk mistakes
Vacation After No Humanity
Vacation!!!
The news
Landon is..
The Meeting
24 hours of hell
Niklaus Hes My Hero
Special Chapter
Trap
Fight Until I'm Dead.
No So Perfect
Who!?
Shadow "trouble in paradise"

The Grand Prize

140 1 0
Bởi TvdToSupergirl

I woke up to Klaus looking at me with a smirk on his face, it's probably the best thing I can wake up to.

Klaus- good morning luv.

Destiny- your happy, good morning

He kissed me

Klaus- you make me happy, what can I say.

Destiny- you make me happy too, now what are we doing today?

Klaus- I was thinking we should go to the beach.

I nodded as I sped to the bathroom brushing my hair and teeth and straighten my hair as I went to my suitcase and grabbed a swimsuit and put it on.

Outfit/hair/makeup-

Klaus walked in with his curly messy hair and hugged me from behind as he kissed my shoulder sending a spike down my spine.

Klaus- you look gorgeous luv..

Destiny- you look amazing with your messy hair, why don't you keep it like that?

Klaus- you might like it but my brothers say it's not good manners...

I laughed as I messed with his hair, as i looked up at him smiling as he smiled back

Destiny- well I will beat them up if they say anything

Klaus- I have no doubt luv

He says as looking down at me, I kissed his cheek as we went downstairs and Elijah and Kol looked speechless

Elijah- you look lovely Des

Kol- that she does, but Niklaus what's up with the hair

Elijah and Kol laughed as I walked up to them

Destiny- now guys be nice, I happen to like his hair like that if you guys say one more thing about his hair I will beat you both up without hesitation.

Kol- feisty like always.

Destiny- something you all happen to love about me

Elijah- that we do

Klaus- ok ok both of you stop hitting on my wife she's mine.

He said with a growl and his eyes started to glow, as everyone laughed

Destiny- you aren't the only hybrid here baby

I then have my eyes glow a gold as it changed to a purple, that was a new one purple was part of my witch side but the gold was the original hybrid eye color.

Klaus- your eyes are purple now

Destiny- it's my witch hybrid eyes, I can show those or the golden ones I happen to like being different.

Kol- I think we all know that

Elijah- the purple is pretty

Destiny- thank you and Kol shut up

We all laughed as I waved my hand and made it so Kol couldn't talk as he freaked out and tried screaming I waved my hand again and he could talk

Kol- WHAT THE HELL!

Destiny- I said shut up, That was a warning

Klaus- you better watch yourself Lil brother

Freya- Des what are you doing to my lovely brother?

Destiny- lovely? He's one of my best friends yet he is still not lovely.

Rebekah- I agree with Des.

As Rebekah and Hayley walked in the kitchen

Hayley- we are going to the beach I can see

I nodded as they all leave but Klaus to get ready for the beach, as the kids came in all ready

Hope- mom make Henrik stop

Destiny- stop what?

Henrik- I didn't do anything

Hope- bullshit you broke my mirror

Klaus- language Hope!

Hope- sorry but he broke my mirror!

Destiny- you have magic don't you? Fix it.

Alexa- I doesn't know the spell

Destiny- your to little right now lex... maybe a little later on Hope can teach you.

Alexa- YAY!

We then walked to the door were everyone was and we all headed out the door to the beach down the street. It was beautiful I loved the beach it was the one place I knew that life was beautiful and peaceful, I decided to take pictures with Klaus for a instagram picture. We ran into the water and went underwater for a minute as Rebekah took the picture.
———————————————————————
Destiny.Mikaelson posted

Destiny.Mikaelson- even this sunset isn't as gorgeous as my husband. @Klaus.Mikaelson
Likes:2.3M                                   Comments:1.9M

Comments

Klaus.Mikaelson: not as gorgeous as you luv #AlwaysAndForever!

Elijah.Mikaelson: both of my favorite people! #AlwaysAndForever

Damon.Salvatore: this is why Klaus is so cocky! Lol

Stephen.Salvatore: #couplegoals!!! Like always!

Freya.Mikaelson: Love you both!! #AlwaysAndForever

Bonnie.Bennett: I agree with Damon but for real you guys are the cutest!!

Hayley.Marshall: my sister looks so happy! Love you both! #AlwaysAndForever!
————————————————————————

We got out of the water to see my phone blowing up with comments and likes it should stop soon, I should really turn that off. The hashtag Always and Forever is a part of the Mikaelson family, it was a quote they have been using for over a thousand years. It kept the family together through hell and back after they turned into the original vampires by their mother, they all hate her to death. I have never seen anyone hate their mother more then Niklaus, he despises her more then hell itself it's sad how there family turned out... it makes me appreciate my mother so much more even if she is dead along with my father well I mean technically my father is dead and is dying over and over in the ocean as we are out in the world having a blast. I decided that even if my past or Niklaus's past is terrible does not mean we have to make the present and future terrible. We definitely deserve to be happy after everything we have been though, everyone of us is broken somehow even our kids. They don't know the half of being a Mikaelson but I know when they do we will be here to lift them up to show them there are amazing things about being a Mikaelson that there isn't just terrible drama with it. I wanted to surprise the family with a bonfire it's a thing they have been doing since they were kids, you write on a piece of paper what you wish for and throw it in the fire for good luck. I thought it was an amazing thing especially when we are going to literally live forever, and that's a long time to not have wishes or dreams in this terrible world you need wishes and dreams to feel alive. So I told everyone I didn't feel good of course the Mikaelsons tried to baby me on helping me get back but I refused as I said Damon and Stephen were taking me. I had this all planned out and if it didn't work I would kill whoever told them or got them to come home, we all sped back and I told them what we were doing. They both nodded as I started to put the wood together into a triangle shape kinda and put fairy lights straight above it from the roof to the fence both ways. Stephen made the food as Damon got the bottle of vodka, wine, and bourbon which by the way is Damon's favorite drink in the world I got used to drinking it because it was the only thing he would buy. As I started the fire I texted Elijah to bring everyone back to the house and for them to come into the back yard. As they all arrived me, Stephen, and Damon were getting our drinks for the bonfire and then Kol opened the sliding door to find the bonfire and he smiled along with Rebekah, Elijah, and Freya. Then Klaus walked out I knew he hated this bonfire thing.

Klaus- bloody hell! Again!

Destiny- No Niklaus, this is for everyone not just you so stop your whining or I will hurt you!

Elijah- Thanks Des, this is amazing!

I nodded as Kol hugged me along with Rebekah.

Kol- I LOVE THIS BONFIRE THING!

Rebekah- we all know that Kol!

Freya- Thanks Des!

Destiny- your welcome, I thought we never really get a break from anything so tonight was just going to be a break party thing..

They all smiled as they got drinks and noticed the sign I wrote next to the glasses.

Sign says...
𝑇𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒:)

Klaus- REALLY!!? I just want a drink!!!

Destiny- I warned you so you can't be mad at me.

I then walked up to him and snapped his arm before taking his drink out of his hand, and he made an angry smirk and screamed in pain then I popped it back in place he growled as he eyes glowed golden.

Klaus- OW! Ok I love you but that was not ok!!

Destiny- I did warn you about whining!

Freya- that she did brother.

Destiny- NOW WRITE DOWN A DAMN NOTE, everyone please don't be like Niklaus and fight me on this.

He started to write and I took it from him to make sure it was really a wish or dream.

Destiny- this note better be a good one after me having to break your arm.

Klaus- wait don't!

Niklaus's Note
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.. 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜.. 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛!

a tear runs down my face when I read Niklaus call himself a monster, he was far from that.. he is a amazing husband, brother, and father nothing like his father. He did write a wish but it wasn't a happy one, he needs to let this anger out and I am going to help him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as I gave it back to him and signaled him to throw it in the fire as he did so i watched it go into flames. I wiped the tear off of my face and grabbed Niklaus's hand as everyone looked at us in confusion.

Destiny- guys we will be back everyone needs to still do the bonfire thing.

I sped Niklaus to the city where a thousand people must have been, he looked confused.

Destiny- this won't destroy our marriage, I want you to kill as many people as you need to let out your anger.

Klaus- what no! I don't want you to watch me..

Destiny- I'm doing it with you. I'm killing just as many people as you are I am helping you.

Klaus- no. You don't need to help me kill innocent people...

Destiny- do as I do.

I then sped to a random person and started to drink from their neck and kept going until there was no more blood to drain.

Destiny- come on. I am just as much as a monster as you are!

He followed my lead and we started killing and letting our anger out on these innocent people, but it felt good Niklaus always saw the monster in me from the minute he laid eyes on me I am much like Stephen when he doesn't have his humanity on but I keep mine on I just like the hunt much like Niklaus does. We drained everyone's blood that we saw it was thousands of people dead on the floor when we stopped, my eyes widened on how many people we killed there was no way of covering this many deaths.

Destiny- omg... theres to many bodies we can't cover this up by ourselves..

Klaus- yeah.. your right..

I grabbed my phone and started to dial Damon's number he was the one who wouldn't judge me and Niklaus..

Klaus- who are you calling.

Destiny- Damon.

He picked up the phone with Rebekah right next to him.

Damon- what's up Lil sis where did you guys go?

Destiny- we need your help along with Rebekah's I need you both to go somewhere no one can hear you..

Rebekah- ok.. your scaring us..

Destiny- are you guys alone now?

Damon- yeah what's up?

Destiny- me and Niklaus went on a killing spree in the city and well its bad and thousands of people are dead.. we needed to get our anger out and we'll this was my idea of doing it..

Damon- ok..

Rebekah cut him off

Rebekah- we are on our way

Klaus- don't tell anyone.

Damon- we won't.

I hung up as I wiped the blood off of my lips and Niklaus's and we started to pile the bodies so we could sent them on fire then Rebekah and Damon showed up with their mouths wide open.

Damon- HOLY SHIT!

Rebekah- DAMON!

Damon- sorry... My lil sis as my monster side!

Destiny- that I do and the no humanity Stephen I have down pretty well.

Damon- well do you guys feel bad about it?

Klaus- well..

Destiny- is it bad that I am happy?...

Klaus- we are hybrids, so no it's not bad.

Damon- you also got that from me the not feeling bad about killing people.

Rebekah- bloody hell damon shut up about that now we need to burn these bodies before someone comes.

We all nodded and started pulling them into a pile after about a hour of speeding around and dropping bodies Damon finally burned the bodies. I just realize Niklaus and I were covered in blood from head to toe, everyone would know.. they can't judge us right? I mean they have done this before will not put kids but everyone else in that house has..

Destiny- NIKLAUS!?

Klaus- woah what's wrong?

Destiny- we- we are covered in blood.. what if they judge us?

Rebekah- they won't judge you guys..

Damon- if they do I will beat them up ok?

I know it's stupid but all my life I was judge from my father or whoever thought I was a broken soul, it was my worst nightmare to have the people I love most judge me. I nodded as Niklaus grabbed my hand as we all sped back to the house walking through the door to see everyone staring at us from the back yard they all sped in.

Elijah- what the heck happened Niklaus!?

Kol- what the bloody hell?

Freya- um Des let me clean your guys clothes..

Hayley- oh my god..

Stephen- sis..

Destiny- I can't...

I then sped out the stairs to our room and started to rip the clothes off and started the shower as I walked back downstairs in my underwear and bra to put my clothes in Freya's hand. I handed them to her with my face and hair covered in blood

Klaus- luv they weren't judging you..

Destiny- really!? It sure looked like it. You know my worst nightmare is being judged by my family and friends.. you all do.. yet it still happened!

Freya- I was not judging you..

Destiny- I know you weren't all the "vampires" were..

Klaus- how about we talk about this after the shower..?

Everyone walked into the laundry room and stared at me

Destiny- hey guys, no need to judge or be confused on why I am covered in blood as well as Niklaus.. I will just tell you. ME AND NIKLAUS KILLED A THOUSAND OF INNOCENT PEOPLE! ARE YOU HAPPY! Judge all you want, I'm not stopping you!

I said before a tear ran down my cheek

Destiny- you all know I hate being judged yet here we are! Cheers!

I then grabbed Stephen bourbon and drank it as Klaus took my hand and walked me upstairs so we could take a shower.. as we were taking a shower everyone was talking downstairs.
————————————————————————
Back downstairs

Freya- guys was the best idea after she went on a murder page with Niklaus.. we all know she does not like to get judged

Elijah- I didn't know what happened i wasn't judging her I was confused!

Hayley- I know about her past and the way our faces looked it did look like we were judging her.. he past is dark maybe even darker then your Elijah and Freya.

Kol- I know her past was worse then ours.

Rebekah- and that's saying something!

Caroline- I think we should talk to her..

Elena- that's not a bad idea.

Bonnie- it should be Klaus, Hayley, Damon, Stephen, and Kol.. they all know her past.

Damon- well yeah I mean me and Stephen are her brothers..

Stephen- and her and Hayley are like sisters and Kol is her best friend and well we all know Klaus knows everything about her they are married.

They all agreed as they waited for us in our living room area
————————————————————————
Back in the bathroom

Destiny- I love you..

I said as I washed my body washing the blood off as much as I could

Klaus- and I love you luv..

He said with the blood completely off of him how did he get it off so easy this is so hard to get off!

Destiny- GOSH WHY WON'T THIS BLOOD LEAVE!

Klaus- here luv let me help you..

He said as he started to get the blood off of my face and he did it so quickly and all of it was gone.

Destiny- thank you..

He nodded and smiled as he kissed my forehead before getting out to grab us both a towel as I turned the shower off. I brushed my hair out shocker it was completely tangled it took a minute as I brushed my teeth Klaus kissed my shoulder from behind and put his head next to my neck with his hair still wet.

Klaus- they weren't judging you luv.. infact Kol, Hayley, Damon, me, and Stephen want to talk to you.

Destiny- ok I will be there in a second I'm just going to get dressed and probably jump out the window.

I said with a sarcastic smile and he laughed before leaving me to get dressed after I got ready I braided my hair in two French braids and headed to the living room to see everyone talking and sitting. I sat in between Damon and Niklaus as everyone got serious I could tell everyone else but the kids were listening in to our conversation and well I didn't want anyone else to know about my past but I really couldn't get out of this conversation could I?

Hayley- we all know how terrible your past is..

Stephen- with our father abusing you and your mother letting him..

Let me clear this up me and Damon have the same mother and Stephen's mother was our fathers next wife named Lily.

Damon- our mother let him drown you over and over again and let him burn your body leaving scars..

Stephen- and your first born baby getting killed by your kidnapper when we lived in mystic falls.. you have been through a lot..

Damon- or your almost dying to save my life or Every time dad called you worthless or judged you for what you were wearing to what boyfriend you brought home..

Klaus- you didn't deserve it any of it but you care about our family and we all care about you..

Hayley- and everyone here loves you and was not judging you..

Kol- after everything you have been though you just came out stronger each time, you are the strongest person I have met Destiny.

Destiny- wow thank you guys.. this means a lot, I really needed that, I love you all

Hayley- and we all love you

Kol- Everyone you can come out now.. I'm surprised Des hasn't killed you for listening in.

Destiny- I didn't want everyone to know about half of my past but it makes us stronger and now you know half of the things I have been through along with my brothers.

Elijah- we all love you Des

Caroline- you are strong Des..

Bonnie- god I wish I killed your father myself now.

Destiny- yeah me too that would have been funny to watch

We all laughed as we all hugged in a group and we all said our good nights, as me and Niklaus checked on the kids before heading to bed ourselves killing thousands of people makes you tired really tired!

To be continued

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

121K 1.7K 30
I am Vivianna my name means ✨LIFE✨ if you want to find out about my life then read to find out......
440K 10K 21
"Redamancy: love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you." In which Amber returns to her home, New Orleans, after almost 100 years o...
255K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
11.7K 273 14
Noah Gilbert, 17 Year Old Witch-Vampire. He moved to New Orleans with the Mikaelsons for a new start, only to found more drama. A supernatural war be...