The Chance Of A Lifetime

נכתב על ידי katykenna

A small town girl sends in a diary entry for a Broadway script contest. Drama occurs when everything changes... עוד

1. Broadway?
2. Getting to Work
3. Getting back to you and breaking up
5. Oh snap,things just got real
6. What now?
7. What are You doing here?
9. A happily Raine after
10. I did not miss you
IT'S DONE!!

8. Home Sweet Foam?

19 1 0
נכתב על ידי katykenna

" I'm home!" Bianca opened the door to her apartment. Even though she didn't live with anyone, it comforted her to think she did. Her phone buzzed.

1 new message from: Tony

Hey Bea, came home earlier than I thought I would, go in the bathroom:)

- Tony

"That was weird," she whispered to herself. " Creepy too," she picked up A pan on her way to the bathroom for safety precautions.

She swung the door open and gasped.

" Well you sure do gasp a lot," Tony had a smile that lasted miles.

" Only cause you're always surprising me, you're going to give me a heart attack!," Tony rolled his eyes jokingly. " Also, what is this?" She picked up the colorful foamy soap.

" It's a bubble bath mix with food coloring" he explained.

" Awwww, Tony, that's so sweet"

" Shall we?" He asked in a British accent.

"We shall," she responded smiling.

They both picked up some soap and flung it at each other.

" Ahhh!" They laughed as soap landed in Bianca's eyes.

" Hey, we're all out of foam," she giggled.

" I guess all there's left to do is order a bunch of pizzas and watch movies," Tony began dialing Dominos number.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

110K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
168K 283 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
41.3K 794 44
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...