Morgenne (retired)

بواسطة Minllietea

Please read! "Retired" A roblox myth hunter the collection the circ... المزيد

"Im not afraid anymore".-Morgenne
Overview of Morgenne
Her History
Game[s]
Behavior
Controversy/Drama
Group[s]
External Links
The End

Trivia

42 1 0
بواسطة Minllietea

·Morgenne was the first myth to have Rule 34 made of them. (The material mentioned is pornographic and exists against the will of Hyphs today, it is highly suggested you avoid looking for it, especially if you are underage.)
·Morgenne was the first myth to ever be on the front page of Roblox.
·Morgenne became a general of the Districts, as owned by AloneTraveler.
·In a Video By Enszo, he heavily criticized the Morgenne myth and it's games. This might be a contributing factor as to why Morgenne attempted to leave the Community.
·In her games, she has a few monsters she has dubbed as "Toys". Touching the toys will give you a jump scare. ·The names of the toys in Frostbite are; Molly, Sally, Replica, Dolly, Eerika, and Bobby.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.2K 1.3K 35
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
70.6K 9.2K 24
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
6M 394K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
21.2K 1.1K 25
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict father...