love,crash&burn

By graceiauxx

Meet Lucy a girl who is haunted by her troublesome past. When she catches one direction star Louis Tomlinson... More

love,crash&burn
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 26
part 27
part 28
Part 29
Part 30

part 25

19 2 0
By graceiauxx

Lucy's POV

He placed the promise ring on my fingers and the tears streamed down my face. I loved this boy more then he would ever know.

After a few minutes alone the boys and Perrie rushed into see me. I got a massive hug off them all and even a cheeky kiss of Harry, he's one to watch. The doctor came in and explain how I had recovered and can go home and rest. The boys had no more promo to do so they were all going back to the flat they shared in London. Was I going with them or should I stay with Perrie???

'Lucy' Louis snapped me from my thoughts

'Uh...yeah' I responded

'So you will come live with me and the boys?' he questioned sounding slightly on edge

I looked over at Perrie and she gave me a reassuring nod 'That would be great..' I replied.

'Lets go then' Zayn interrupted

'Oh but no funny business while we're in the house' Niall said too loudly, I blushed and walked out of the hospital ward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 185 13
*PG-13 FOR OCCASIONAL SWEARING* Katie is just out of an awful breakup when she meets Harry. As drawn to him as she is, she can't face being hurt agai...
11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...
98K 2.8K 42
When Lucy meets Niall, she was probably at her lowest ever. So much further down rock bottom. Niall makes it his mission to change her mind and make...
21.9K 398 33
When Emma goes on the One Direction summer tour with her best friend Lucy ,she never expected to be attacked. But when someone saves her and gives h...