I Dare You To...

Από Sashaluv23

I dare you to...Remove an article of clothing from the player on your left with your teeth. I dare you to...u... Περισσότερα

I Dare You To...
I dare you to... flash the principle
I dare you to... make out and then be a buttmunch
I Dare You To... Run around the whole school nude
I dare you to... Want it
I dare you to...smear your lips w/grass and dirt
I dare you to... What?!?!
I dare you to... never talk to me again
I dare you to... go cliff diving
I Dare You To... Not kiss me ALL day till school ends
I Dare you to... No way mom!
I dare you to... stay at my house the whole week and 1/2
I Dare You To... Sing A Song
I Dare you to...stay.
I Dare You To... Do It
I Dare You To...!!!!!
I dare you to... for sure read this chapter
I dare you to...meet the new kid
I dare you to... Eat Dog Food
I Dare You To...OMG
I Dare You To... Be There For Me
I Dare You To... Tell Me
READ THIS
I Dare You To... go skinny dipping
I Dare You To... Be mine Forever
I Dare You To... be ready
I dare you to... Goodbye
I dare you to... say it again
I Dare You To...The End

I Dare You To... Punch Diane in the face

25.6K 647 129
Από Sashaluv23

POV: ZAC

Her favorite color is blue. Mine is red. She likes Coke and Dr.pepper; i like Moutian Dew and Coke. She hates screamo and country music. I like anything. Her favorite food is lasagna; mine is pizza. I learned that she secretly loves carrot cake and sometimes she wishes she lived in a smaller house instead of a huge mansion, as she calls it. She learned that me and Ethan used to be friends but then me and Garret got closer in 7th grade and sometimes and i regret how i acted. She also learned that me and Diane aren't serious and i pulled away from her because i didn't want to start a fight. I learned when she was little she fell off her porch and broke her leg.

It was almost 8:00 when we got everything out, and it was only like 2:30 when we started.

"Haha, no I'm serious Zac. I've burned water before!"

I laughed at her and she laughed too, and then she asked me the one question I'd been trying to aviod.

"Zac, why do act mean all the time if you're really not?" She was leaning against me on the couch, eating popcorn while we watched an old 80's movie,

"Because I'm sucha bad ass." i smirked down at her, and she just rolled her eyes and then asked me another question.

"Have you ever had an actual relationship with a girl and have not cheated on her?"

I gulped slightly and then said "Diane has actually been the one relationship i had never cheated on before. I thought she wouldn't cheat on me either, but she did. And i knew i couldn't trust her ever again, and that's why I only see us as a hobby."

I saw sadness in her eyes, and i knew she felt bad for me.

"Hey Zac, lets play I dare you to... It's your turn."

I smirked and then said "I dare you to... punch Diane in the face."

Her eyes widened and then she sat up quickly and gulped loudly. "I'm not so sure. Can i tell her the dare was from you?"

I nodded. "That rotten blonde can burn in hell."

****

POV: AARON

After last night i realized i was right. Zac was nice, and secretly scared. And i knew turning him away from the janitors closet yesterday was the right idea.

But today, i had to punch her in the face. I cam prepared too. Me and Zac agreed that after i punched her, he'd sneak me away beofre the principal came around. I even came dressed cute so people who stayed for the fight knew i wasn't ugly. Yes, i'm that concerned.

I was wearing blue jean shorts with a green hoodie and white t-shirt underneath that said "Go Green" and then black coverse, and my hair was in a high ponytail.

"Ready or not, here i come.." I mumbled as i walked up to Diane and tapped her shoulder.

She was wearing a birght neon purple mini skirt with a boob hanging out white short sleeved shirt, her black bra showing thorugh, and then tall black shiny heels.

"What do you want nerd?" She was popping her gum and giving me a "I'm way better than you look"

"I wanted to tell you you'll probably need a nose job."

"Why?"

That's when it happened. It was so fast and my hand hurt like hell seconds after, and i froze as she fell to the ground, falling back off her heels. That's when Zac came up to me and said "Come on Aaron, we need to go now!"

But all i could do was stand there. I was frozen solid. So Zaac picked me up and hung me over his shoulder as he ran away from the scene and all i saw as we left was the upside down scene of someone helping Diane off the ground; it was Garret.

****

I finally regained my composure moments later, realizing that Zac had brought me to 1st period; Baking.

"We were in front of the door and nobody was in the hall. That meant the bell had rung.

"Thanks Zac."

He smiled and then said "Yeah, well i got to go to Guitar, so bye." He started to walk away when i grabbed his hand and pulled him close to my body. He smelled amazing and for once, i made the move on a guy. I kissed him.

It was suprising to him, and he approved of it because his hands snaked around my waist, and then they went down a little further and cupped my butt. I knew what i was doing was exactly the opposite of what i was trying to do in the beginning, but i didn't care right now. He had opened up to me, and i knew i wanted him at this moment.

We kissed forever, until suddenly i pulled away without knowing it and then said "Goodbye." I waved slightly as I went into my class, and then put on my apron and went to work.

****

POV: DIANE

That Bi**h! How dare she think she can just come up to me and punch me. I was going to search everywhere for her and make explain the hell out of herself, and then i'd punch her.

****

POV: ZAC

She had kissed me, and it made me, giddy inside. What is happening to me? I swore to myself after Diane i was closing up forver, for sure not gunna let this happen to me again. But something about her was...different.

"Dude, why the hell did Aaron just punch Diane?!" Garret ran up to me out of breath and all I said was "Because i dared her too."

His eyebrows shot up and then he said "Why?"

"Because i hate her." I snapped at him like he should've known, because he should've. Why would i not want somebody to punch her? She was pure evil, and a whore.

"Dude, breath, it was like, 4 years ago. Plus, she wants ou know. Go for that hot ass man."

"No way Garrte. I don't like her like that anymore."

He stood in front me and then said "Do you like that new geek girl, Andy or something?"

The way he talked about her made me mad.

"Her name is Aaron, and she isn't just some geek okay? She doesn't walk around with half her ass showing and she actually respects herself!" I pushed Garrte back, and then he got mad.

"Due, don't push me because you're balls are in Aaron's schoolbag!" He pushed me back and then i pushed him back further.

Then he punched me right in the face. And that was when the cap blew. It went all out. Punching, hitting, kicking, falling to the ground on top of each other. The whole shibang. Until the prinicipal came though.

"Boys break it up! Detention, tomorrow, both of you."

I glared at Garret as he rubbed his swore cheek, and then spit out some blood. Damn right he was spitting out blood. No one messes with me.

Ethan was inbetween us now and all he said was "You guys are best friends; cool off and then talk it out."

I just scoffed and then walked away through the crow out to the courtyard.

****

POV: AARON

I'd heard about the fight moments after it happened, and i was running around school to find Zac. Finally i found him in the courtyard. His lip was split and his cheeks were beet red.

"Oh, Zac..." He looked up at me as i sat next to him and then i took a napkin out of my bag and dumped some of my water bottle water on it, then put the napkin on his lip.

He flinched slightly.

"Zac, why would you and Garret get in a fight?"

He looked at me, his eyes calming down from rage to not so much rage, and then he said quietly "I was defending you..."

I paused for a second, then said...nothing. There was nothing to say. He had gotten in a fight with Garret because of me. It made fell oddly happy for some reason, but sad for Garret.

It also made me realize he actually cared for me.

"Get up Zac." He looked at me wierdly, but got up and then i hugged him. Practically squeezed the life out of him, and then he twirled me around and i laughed.

"Now, i bet he has a ton of more scratches on him, and besides, you look way cuter all beat up. Like a lost puppy." I smiled and he smiled at me back, and then i kissed his cheek.

"I. Can't. Believe. You. Called. Me a. Lost. Puppy." I just smiled wider and then hugged him again. I was here for him, not because i had to or because he wanted me to, but because i wanted to.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

13.1K 216 29
{NOTE: I WROTE THIS AT A VERY YOUNG AGE, NOT UNDERSTANDING THE PARTS WHERE I WAS CRAP AT WRITING AT THIS POINT AND HOW EVERYTHING IS VERY MELODRAMATI...
Cinderella's Twist Από gracieyarb

Εφηβική Φαντασία

35.8K 1.4K 33
"The countdown is starting," he says standing up and pulling me up with him. "So this is it huh?" He smiles. "Yep, it-" "Girl I have been looking abs...
1.3K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
340K 11.3K 52
"It's gonna be hard to get rid of me when I live in the same house as you" "I hate you Ryder Benson!" Picture this: Your friend drags you to a party...