Malicious Romance

Bởi Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 19

466 13 0
Bởi Ekphrastic

His strides were long as he rushed into the hospital lobby. Dean ordered Ivan to go fill-up the form at the receptionist and to request a nurse whose name is Giselle. He sat and crossed his legs on the chair while he waited for Ivan. He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration as he lost himself in deep thought. What should I do? Richard Chu, what should I do with you?

To protect the innocent lives of his family, there was only one way that Dean could think of. It was to get rid of Richard Chu. He wondered to himself what else he could do to destroy Richard Chu and hurt him without a bloody mess.

Sighing out loud, Dean started to unbutton up his collar's button and two more buttons to get some air in. He felt like he couldn't breathe as stress started to eat him alive.

It's not easy to get rid of that bastard either. He is a fucking chief of the police department. One mistake, The Cobra group will disappear in a blink of an eye.

Glaring back up to meet Ivan's gaze, Dean raised his brows as he anticipated the answer. Ivan smiled as he reported back, "I've done filling up the insurance form." He paused to scratch his head before he continued, "The nurse you have requested is not here today."

Dean sent Ivan a what the fuck look and then he stood up abruptly to make his way back to the car in the parking lot. Both Ivan and Leo were confused at their boss's mood swings as they trailed quickly after Dean.

The car took off from the hospital's parking lot and went back onto the highway. Leo cleared his throat to break the quiet atmosphere before he reported, "Boss, don't forget about the invitation from The Raven casino. The party is tonight, starting at seven. As for details, it is basically a party to welcome back the daughter of the casino's owner. She recently graduated from Singapore. She is half Italian and half Thai. Her name is Riza Angelo. She is-"

Dean groaned out loud then cut Leo off by saying, "Shut up. You are giving me a headache now." After that, he rested his back against the seat before he closed his eyes calmly. He yawned after a few nights of restless sleep. A couple of minutes later, Dean was found deeply asleep.

As the sun went down, the sound of the violin with the piano started to play in the five-star hotel. The Raven group invited out all of the big business partners and high-class people to attend their only daughter's graduation party. The reporters and photographers were taking pictures and interviewed every guest that walked into the room.

Everyone was dying of curiosity about what The Raven's only daughter looks like. The rumors said that she was a beauty with intelligence. She was the heart of The Raven group. Her father was overprotective of her than anything. If anyone dared to hurt his daughter, he won't hesitate to pierce their head with a bullet.

There were three black cars that approached the hotel's main entrance. The first car door got opened by the driver as an old man, Bowen Winchester, stepped out. Aaron Winchester got out of the second car to make his way to stand next to his father.

Meanwhile, Dean Winchester's car door got opened by Leo. At first, he hesitated to get off of the car to make his father wait. Leo shot Dean a confused look before he whispered loudly to his boss, "Boss, come out, please. The old master is going to kill me if you make him wait any longer."

Dean exhaled out loud in irritation as he turned to glance at Leo. He got out of the car and then waited for Leo to close the door while he buttoned up his blazer. The camera flashes were blinding him. He squinted his eyes a little then made his way to Bowen Winchester.

The father and the two sons began to walk on the maroon colored carpet into the hotel. As they reached inside, a waiter took them to a circular table with their name on it.

Dean settled down in his chair next to his father while his eyes were staring at the waiter that was pouring the red wine into his glass. After the waiter left, he took a sip of the wine. His eyes trailed to look at his injured knuckles, without any bandage, quietly.

Suddenly his silence moment got interrupted by a man's voice. "Mr. Bowen Winchester, long time no see!" said the owner of The Raven group. Dean's eyes glanced straight up to meet The Raven group's owner at the same time that he fell Bowen started to stand up.

Dean remains seated while he watched the two old men greeted each other. What's the point of being nice to each other? The reality was that The Raven group and The Cobra group had never get along. So, why the fuck are we wasting time? These people are giving me a pain in the ass. Dean thought in annoyance before he drank up the wine in his glass.

Dean stood up abruptly and then made his way to the food table. While he was placing some lobster meat onto his plate, a girl out of the blue appeared right before him. She was getting the fortune cookie. He glanced at her beautiful hands with long painted natural nails. At first, Dean was going to walk passed her, but the moment he noticed that she actually took five fortune cookies, his eyes shifted up to look at her.

Who the fuck is so greedy? He thought for a second, but the moment he saw who it was, his mind went blank.

She didn't notice that Dean was staring at her as she continued to place sushi onto her plate. The corner of his lips suddenly curved into a playful smile as he said, "I've never expected to meet you at such an important event, nurse."

Giselle's eyes shot up to meet Dean's before she fell her heart raised. Why is he also here? Shit, man. She swallowed hard before she started to bit her teeth.

Not knowing what to do, she smiled back at him awkwardly. She replied with a stuttering voice, "I... I don't know." Giselle started to avoid his gaze to prevent him from seeing her puffy eyes that were covered by makeup.

It was too late because Dean had already noticed her swollen eyes. Did she cry? He wondered but didn't want to ask. He took a step closer to her as his eyes traveled uncontrollably to her cleavage that was peaking through her beautiful pastel pink gown with the flowery lace. He gulped when he felt his heart skipped a beat. Damn, my fever is coming back. This time, it seemed to get worse. He thought when suddenly his little brother started to feel uneasy.

To distract his own thought, he asked her in a playful tone, "How do you not know? You can't just appear at some important event. What's your family's name? Now, I'm curious. I thought you were just a nurse with some big ass mansion."

Giselle shifted her eyes up to meet his eyes before she furrowed her brows in irritation. "Why do you care? I don't even remember you telling me your name." She said before she turned to grab some napkins from the table.

Dean smirked wickedly at her as he stared at her beautiful face without a blink. Apart from him couldn't stop admiring how breathtaking she looks. Usually, she would just be wearing her casual clothes with that nurse uniform of hers.

This time, her eyes were even more twinkling with those sparkles eyeshadow that were reflecting back the lights in the room. Her pink glossy lips made it looks even more kissable than ever. Dean wondered to himself whether those glossy lips would taste any different than the last time he kissed them.

Giselle raised her brows at him anticipated for an answer when he was spacing out on her. Dean trailed his eyes back up from her lips to fix on Giselle's eyes as he replied, "At first, I thought it'll be unnecessary for you to know my name. I guess it's not anymore."

"Excuse me?" She raised her voice when she didn't understand what he was trying to tell her.

Dean couldn't help but smile at her reaction. "Dean Winchester, remember this name." He said then took a step closer to her. He stared at her with his twinkling eyes as he mumbled to her with a low tone of voice, "One day, I will make it unforgettable."

Giselle blinked a few times when she didn't hear his last sentence clearly. The crowd started to applause as the sound of the violin and piano started to die down. Dean raised his hand up quickly to take one of Giselle's fortune cookies from her plate.

She gave him a questioned look when he chose to steal her fortune cookie instead of taking it from the bowl on the table. When she was about to scold at him, he cuts her off. "I hope you're bringing me a good fortune," Dean said caused Giselle to uncontrollably blushed before he walked off leaving her stood in confusion. Her heart was fluttered without a reason while her eyes were glued to his broad shoulder from the back.

I'm curious about who you are now, Giselle. Dean thought while he was making his way back to Bowen's table. Shit is going to get interesting. Dean smirked at the same time he was settling down in the chair next to his father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6K 74 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
12.3M 370K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
3.4K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
909 74 31
Book II of the Mafia Escapades series "I could never have feelings for you, Rocco. You are the definition of a red flag, that keeps swaying around...