You're Mine, Kakashi [KakaObi...

Autorstwa lordzuther

Rin confessed to Kakashi and it made Obito anxious. Obito has always told himself, Rin is his dream girl. But... Więcej

1. A Confession Can Change It All
2- Incident At The Nurses Office
3- Its Not Possible
4- Old Encounters, New Emotions
5- Between Friendship Or Love

Introduction

5.9K 141 130
Autorstwa lordzuther

Obito~

I've had a crush on Rin for a long time, ever since we were paired for a project in elementary school. She was an angel and still is. Until Kakashi came along. We were all friends up to the present.

I knew Rin liked Kakashi. It was understandable, he's the most wanted guy you'd want to sleep with or kiss, stuff like that.

I happened to eavesdrop on a conversation that I least expected.

"Rin? You left that letter in my locker?" Kakashi asked. "A-Ah, yeah! Thanks for coming here.." Rin said, blushing. Kakashi scratched the back of his head, "Um..is this what I think it is?" Rin poofed, "Y-Yes! I mean..what do you think it is?" I crossed my arms, well, it's obvious. "I'm sorry-" Rin waved her hands, "Wait! At Least let me tell you my feelings, I know this might ruin our friendship, but I don't want to hide it forever. I've liked you since middle school, Kakashi-kun." I knew it. I sighed.

"I'll give you my answer by next week." Kakashi said. "Eh? That long?" Rin asked. What? I thought Kakashi was going to reject her? Does..he like her? "Fine. By tonight. I'll text you." Kakashi said. I wasn't expecting that.

Why am I disappointed that Kakashi didn't reject her?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

366K 43.1K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
721K 60K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
231K 3.3K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3.8M 245K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...