The Beneveti Mafia

Od iateyourpoptart

I hear a single pair of hands clapping coming up from behind me ripping me out of my thoughts. I stand up wit... Více

Greetings
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23(Mauro)
23(Brynn)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Official Authors Note
32
33
34
36
PSA
37

35

8.2K 218 91
Od iateyourpoptart

Fun fact I took this picture myself on an airplane!

————————————

I used to tell myself that I wasn't afraid of death, not until I came face to face with it. Death is so permanent, so absolute and that there isn't any reversing it. Everything you said and everything you've done can't be fixed or recreated. You'll never be able to see your friends again or family again, and that is what scares me.

It's incredibly terrifying to know that you'll never be able to drive down an open road with the windows rolled down ever again. You'll never be able to go see another movie with friends, or have children.

Death may be scary but it's also a symbol. A symbol that indicates my job here is done and it's time to rest.

Thank god my job isn't done cause this bitch isn't resting yet.

Brynn's P.O.V.

I can feel a pounding in my head and my stomach feels so nauseous.

That's it I'm never drinking again.

I blink a few times trying to get my eyes to adjust but they can't, it's too dark for me to see 5 inches in front of my face.

I feel my surroundings and it begins to feel familiar to me. I'm in the sports car I drove here.

I feel around to get the door open and I stubble out to my feet. The room is still pitch black but I can vaguely make objects out in the darkness.

My hands stick out in front of my body to make sure I don't run into anything. My hands jiggle a large hard object and it feels like a garage door. I try to pick it up with all my might but I can only get it half way up before my arms give out. I feel so weak from my nasty hang over.

I scramble to find something to keep the garage door open so I can shimmy under it. I turn around when my shin makes contact with a short hard object.

"Ow! Mother fucker!" I hold my throbbing shin and try to subside the burning anger I have for that object right now.

The metal object slides over the concrete floor near the garage door. I pick up the garage door just enough and slide the heavy object under the door with my leg that isn't injured.

The garage door is opened just enough for me to slide my body under and escape this weird prison.

The air feels a little chilly on my exposed shoulders and the moon is higher in the sky than I remembered. I'm guessing it's early in the morning and someone just dumped my body in the car to get my drunk ass out of the way.

Fucker. I bet it was Mauro.

I begin to trudge my way up to the main doors to pick a fight with whoever left me to die of alcohol poisoning.

My weak knees pull me up the stairs to the giant double doors of the mansion.

My head is beyond spinning and I almost feel like throwing up, but I won't. I have a very small fear of throwing up.

I push open the doors to see the party still going on but there isn't nearly as many people as before. I scan around trying to find the people I came with but I can't find anyone until I lay eyes on a walking trash can.

"Look who decided to get off her knees and finally show up." The nasally voice makes my head throb more.

I point at my self and turn around looking to see if she is actually talking to me.

"Hold up, you're talking to ME about being on my knees?" I am completely dumbfounded. I'm in the presence of the biggest hoe I've met and I'm the one being accused of being on my knees.

"Why are you even here? Your so called 'friends' left four hours ago." She air quoted the word friends.

Damn they really left me?

"Wow Mia. Keeping tabs on everyone? Is someone jealous?" I quickly came back at her so she doesn't see any weakness.

I'm not gonna lie it hurts they left but I get it cause I don't think I've ever been that drunk before.

I can be annoying sometimes when I'm drunk.

"Why would I be jealous of those losers? They are friends with you and will soon be gone once Vinni takes over." Her eyes widden a little bit trying to hide that she just revealed some information I'm not suppose to know.

"Vinni takes over?" I squint my eyes at her.

God, she is grade A stupid.

"I mean yeah when he has the best mafia, duh. That's what I meant." Her words are scrambled but I know this bitch is up to no good.

"Whatever. This party is starting to smell anyway so I'm probably just going to leave." I begin to turn, after indicating she's the one who smells, but a hand grabs my shoulder back to turn me around. My nausea swims over me which causes me to stumble.

"I don't think so." Mia begins to pull my hair causing my headache to intensify by 40. I swing her arm around mine causing her to let go of my hair and I have her whole arm locked behind her back.

"If I wasn't so hungover right now I'd snap your fucking arm." I whisper in her ear. My blood is boiling right now. How dare she grab my hair.

"What the big bad Brynn can't handle her alcohol?" She sneered back at me and chuckled.

"Probably not but I can definitely handle you." My foot crosses over hers and she goes face first into the ground.

Her body hits the floor pretty hard and since her hands were behind her back she couldn't break her fall so she face planted. I swear I heard her nose break against the white marble flooring.

She begins to crawl back up and sits up on the ground.

"You fucking bitch! You fucking broke my nose!" She says between sniffles. Her nose is bleeding profusely and there is a small puddle of blood where her face was.

"Good! You're like a pimple on my ass, annoying and won't leave me alone. I am tired of you acting like you own this world. This world is much bigger than you and deserves better!" I stood over her frail body.

"You fucking cunt!" Mia lunges from the ground and begins to scratch the exposed skin on my shoulders.

Her nails sting while ripping my skin over and over again. I grab her wrists in a tight grasp, stopping her scratches and threw her off of me.

I stand up and look around to see a group of men starting to form a circle around Mia and I. I'm guessing they're Vinni's men. I look back down at Mia and she's just smirking at me from the ground.

The first guy begins to charge at me full speed. I analyze his steps and throw him over my shoulder using his body weight against him.

"The bigger they are the harder they fall." I laugh at the guy on the ground.

I turn around to see three of them have knives. I manage to disarm one and stab two of them in the sides.

"Fuck!" I look to my right hip and see a deep gash pouring warm blood down my side.

That sobered me up.

I begin to hear loud bangs from behind me and duck down thinking bullets are flying towards me.

At this point I'm terrified if I've gotten hit and I'm stuck in this house. I didn't plan dying here at all.

I feel a burning sensation spread through my shoulder. Fuck. I look over and I have been shot. The bullet went through my shoulder.

At least it isn't stuck inside of me.

That's what she said.

Okay focus Brynn. You've just been shot. Blood is coming out of your shoulder. It's burns like a bitch. You don't know anyone here to help. What should I do?

I feel a pair of strong arms come from behind me and hold my hands together.

"Damn buy me a drink first." I yelled over the gun shots being sprayed across the room.

I swing my head forward to build traction and head butt this man square in the nose and mouth.

I guess breaking noses is my thing today.

"You bitch!" He screams while his blood is pouring out of his nose and mouth.

"Yeah I hear that a lot." I begin to run away from the bleeding man and try to run up the giant staircase.

I reach the middle step and my ankle is immediately swept out from under me. I guess my hangover has fucked up my reflexes cause I land directly on my face and the shoulder that was shot.

"FUCK!" I scream out in pain. Now my nose is broken.

Karma is the biggest bitch.

Maybe if I survive this Mauro will sponsor me a nose job.

I quickly jump back to my feet making sure whoever grabbed my ankle isn't attached to me anymore. I look down and see a giant man beginning to charge right at me. I jump onto him which causes us to fall down the stairs and him breaking our fall. I think his back broke as well since I heard a series of cracking noises when he hit the steps.

I quickly move in the position to lock him in an arm bar. I raise my hips towards the ceiling and his elbow snaps in half. His bone broke through his skin and I guess it severed a vein on its way out cause I've never seen so much blood spurt out like this did.

My arm is becoming numb and my head is getting really dizzy, this time not from my hangover.

I look around the ball room to see blood everywhere. Like fucking everywhere.

When those stupid assholes were firing off their guns a lot of people got caught in the crossfire. This might as well have been a massacre.

I begin to stumble down the stairs. I think I lost a lot of blood because I'm starting to feel a little cold.

I get to the middle of the dance floor to finish the person I started with.

"Come...here...you...little...bitch." My voice trailing off as I threaten Mia and I become breathless.

"Look at you. You can't fight. You're worthless." Mia scoffs at me.

I laugh to myself a little. "I can't fight? Look around. You didn't do anything to help, I took on like 7 men because of your bitch ass."

"I don't need to help. Why would I when there is people for that." She is so annoying and all I want to do right now is kick her white scrawny little ass.

"You know what? Let's go. You and me no one else. I'm going to kick your ass." I'm out of breath but I know I could still destroy her.

I begin swinging and missing immediately.

This is embarrassing.

My vision begins to tunnel and I'm beginning to see stars. I start to walk forward but my feet are so heavy I feel like I can't lift them.

Mia is looking at me weirdly but I'm still trying to beat her up.

Bitch I'm still losing a lot of blood don't look at me like that!

I begin to lose my footing like the clumsy person I am and start to fall. As I'm falling I feel myself slipping in and out of consciousness. I land on something pretty soft but before the lights go out I hear and ear piercing scream that could make someone's ears bleed.

Then everything went black.

—————————

A/N:

So spoiler. This isn't the end BUT I'm deciding whether or not to do the next chapter as Mauro or Brynn so just let me know!

Thank you for commenting and reading! I really appreciate it! I'm trying to respond a lot back to you guys comments! If you wanna be friends I'm friendly :) I like talking!

Hope everyone is safe and healthy! I'm back at work now and trying to keep my distance but it's hard since I'm a hairdresser! Wish me luck! Lol!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

995K 52.4K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
595K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
390K 11.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...