doncaster city lights | YUNGB...

By fauxplasticdolls

‼️ Disclaimer: I wrote this story a few years ago when I was still a yungblud fan and when I had a lot less e... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty

author's note

1.2K 43 29
By fauxplasticdolls

I can't believe I'm writing this because I wished this book would never end but this was the end of part one(!!) of this story. I'm gonna be honest and say that this was literally one of my favorite things I have done so far. I LOVED to write the story but most importantly the comments I got on every chapter were soooo fun to read and made me so happy (you have no idea).

If you're reading this, you're an absolute legend and I love you so much. Thank you for reading the entire book and supporting it and also the people who I've seen commenting a lot, thank you so much you're the sweetest your comments made me so happy :)

Anyway as I said this was part one of the story. I don't know if ANYONE is interested in a part two but the story isn't over yet (I already planned part two completely so :)) The first chapter of part two could literally be chapter eighty-one for this story, but that didn't feel right for me because of reasons. One of them is because I felt like this book would have like 130 chapters which is... a lot.

I'm already writing part two and I'm uploading it within the next two days (I think) so IF you want to keep reading the story you can follow me to get a notif of that (you can unfollow me after tho but it's just for the notification).

Again thank you so much for reading part one. It was so much fun to write and I hope it was fun to read :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.2K 177
@neelsvisser commented on your picture @neelsvisser liked your picture @neelsvisser started following you
24K 397 40
My second YUNGBLUD book, I'm back, my chickens! All types of requests are open, fluff, smut and angst! Requests are open, but please check my Carrd f...
855 19 11
The first time Oli meets Dom is at one of the younger man's concerts in Yorkshire. Let's see where they'll go from there.
40.7K 1.5K 58
‼️ Disclaimer: I wrote this story a few years ago when I was still a yungblud fan and when I had a lot less experience in writing. I'm no longer a fa...