UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED

By aishatu_xx

Copyright ยฉ 2019. All rights reserved. FALAK: In a village where every girl must marry at the age of fifteen... More

PREFACE x BLURB.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 1.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 2.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 3.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 4.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 5.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 6.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 7
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 8.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 9.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 10.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 11.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 12.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 13.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 14.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 15.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 16.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 17.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 18.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 19.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 20.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 21.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 22.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 23.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 24.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 25
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 26.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 27.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 28.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 29.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 30.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 31.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 32.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 33.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 34.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 35.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 36.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 38.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 39.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 40.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA I.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA II.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 41.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 42.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 43.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 44.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 45.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 46.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 47.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 48.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 49.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 50.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 51.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 52.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 53.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 54.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 55.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 56.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 57
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 58.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 59.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 60.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 61.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 62.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 63.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 64.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 65.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 66.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 67.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 68.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 69.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 70.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 71.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 72.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 73.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 74.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 75.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 76.
NEW STORY.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 77.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 78.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 79.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 80.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 81.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 82.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 83.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 84.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 85.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 86.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 87.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 88.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 89.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 90.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 91.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 92.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 93.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 94.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 95.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 96.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 97.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 98.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 99.
EPILOGUE.
BONUS CHAPTER.
Other Books.
Whatever Police Officer- New Book.
To Okadabooks...
New Author's Note

UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 37.

6.3K 964 237
By aishatu_xx

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Humaid couldn't express his happiness and excitement after getting tied to his new wife. After the conversation in the Throne Room, he started courting her and didn't bother hiding it from the guards but since their lips are always sealed, no words go around about it and he didn't tell his wife. He felt like she doesn't deserve to know about him getting married again.

When he started courting her, it was around ending December so his uncle asked whether first day of another year is convenient for him and thankfully, it fell on a Friday so he didn't hesitate and replied with a yes. He didn't want any lousy wedding and so does his woman, it happened just within the house with his family and her own side of little family.

They kept everything quietly and her Aunt didn't tell anyone in the village. She said if she is to tell them, the whole palace will be filled to the brim with those wicked villagers. They all are looking for opportunity and this will be the best of all so she kept quite and said she is about to give birth and that is why she has to come down to the City.

No one even bother giving her anything to take to her niece and it is not like she needs anything, Suwaid stopped her from doing a thing and only ask her to bring his woman's close relatives which she did.

As soon as she told her Aunt about it, the woman left what she was doing back in their village and brought her husband with her who will be everything they will need. She was glowing with happiness because of how Humaid has been clinging around her. He stopped all the maids from saying anything ill about their marriage.

Because of the sudden marriage, some of them started saying that she was pregnant and they want to get married before it became prominent which she found absurd. Why is every tale about a Prince and a Maid is always like that? It always leads to being pregnant and something along not getting married to one another because of it. Well it's not like she will let their words get to her head and her way of happiness.

Right now, she is dressed in a gorgeous navy blue lace sewn in a fitted. Her Royal Majesty didn't let her sit down for long because seamstresses kept tripping into the maid's quarters to take her measurements. She refused to leave the maid's quarters till after the wedding and continue doing her job as a maid just not in Humaid's Chamber, he refused to allow that and send another maid there.

Standing beside her is the Queen of Kano, trying to adjust her into the porpoise alkyabba that is adorned with golden embroidery and sprinkles of white here and there. She feels like a Princess in it but the thought of seeing Humaid again as her husband this time around is overwhelming and she can't wait to meet him dressed like this. She never did stop wearing her maid outfit also and so he doesn't know what is underneath the surface.

Her face was closed now so she doesn't know what is going on and just felt herself sliding into something that feels like a car and the nervousness started dripping down from her forehead. Her Aunt is still there with her children and the first daughter is her mate. She didn't get how they brought her there when she is married with two kids, her husband is kind from what she heard if not, she wouldn't have left her room.

The car started moving with her Aunt and her daughter beside her and in no time, the car stopped which means she is standing in front of her husband's Chamber, the yodelling of the maids could be heard from inside the car. She thought Madeeha will storm out and demand what is going on but she didn't and the other wives came out from their Chambers to celebrate with her.

She has talked to the three of them only once and from her view, Jabrayah and Jaiyana are more warming and welcoming than the other new one that was brought though she isn't as rude as Madeeha, she is not the nicest. Inayah is also outside her Chamber and has a smile on her lips which she didn't see because her face is closed. For some odd reasons, she likes the fact that they are celebrating with her.

They don't like Madeeha but only talk to her when needed. Maybe they will make great friends together? It is not like she wants them to gang up on Madeeha or anything, she just want to feel accepted and among. And one thing she never want to happen between them is, quarrelling. She doesn't have the energy for that and she hopes they will just accept her.

She is already in the Chamber she worked at and now she is going to enter as a bride, the woman of the house. She is getting more and more submerged with everything going on but kept that aside and ambled into the house together with her Aunt and cousin then the maids and the other Princes' wives.

Getting settled, everyone left after congratulating her and she is still amazed that Madeeha didn't come in or yelled at them but she is not going to draw trouble to her side so she settle in her room and waited for him.

He didn't let her Aunt do anything and said since it was abrupt, he would do anything and he did. Even the lefe (gift boxes given to the bride by the groom before wedding) and all traditional things that are needed. He wanted her to meet his sister, the one everyone likes talking about because she is the one who always talks to them and they reply without grumpiness. She is looking forward to seeing her tomorrow like he said she is coming back after a long trip.

"Assalamu Alaikum." She heard his soothing voice that made her straighten her posture and hide her face behind her alkyabbah hood.

"Wa'alaikum assalam." Her voice thinned more if that's possible. She started shifting nervously on the bed, fiddling with the ring he gave her when he started courting her.

She felt the bed move before sniffing his cologne and then his hands came to reveal her face, he staggered back a little to give her a good look. Different, that is the word that kept floating around with, and Beautiful. If there is any decision he's ever made in his life and he knew will forever be proud of is asking this woman to marry him and complete him again. He almost gave up on love again.

Now, he could feel like he is just in for another beautiful ride with this gorgeous maid. He can't wait for them to explore more and he could finally be happy again and not feel like he is getting punished for what he did, worst mistake of marrying Madeeha.

He didn't even know where she is and she didn't tell him she has somewhere to go. He can't believe he was been so blind with everything she's been doing to him. Their distance lead to separating rooms along the way, he didn't know who moved but he just woke up one day and only his clothes are in the room, he didn't bother asking her why she left.

As though she was hearing his thoughts, he heard the door open and her footstep walking around the Chamber before disappearing to her bedchamber for the day. She doesn't even check to see how he is doing or if he is even home.

He shrugged that off and go on to asking his wife to perform ablution so they could pray. When she removed the Alkyabba and kept it on the bed, he couldn't believe how lucky he is. For one, he didn't marry her because of her body but he knew it has something to do with her beauty and gentleness but not anywhere close to her physical curves.

He is one lucky Prince. Her body is just intact and he wouldn't want any other than what he is seeing. The lace skinned her body like a glove. Her boobs are not really large nor are they small, just perfect for him while her behind is like the size of her body. It is plump and he won't ask for anything better. She is also kind of skinny, but just enough where he could spoil her with more junks.

Unlike Madeeha who is now twice the size she came. Even when he met her, she has a little weight and he wasn't complaining but seeing this woman, it makes him go back to what blinded him so much in Madeeha. Well, she was a sweet girl before becoming Royal so maybe that drew him in.

She gently sat down on the bed and waited for him to change his clothes while nervously playing with her ring. The maids kept teasing her about the first nights and some even went into details and she could remember how her face burn at the thought of getting intimate with Humaid on their first night. She won't stop him from consummating their marriage, the maids told her to just go with it. There is no use in delaying if she isn't seeing her period.

"Are you sure?" He asked, moving to sit with her in the middle of the bed.

She looks breathtaking in just simple night gown that shows her cleavage. The head maid gave her that to wear when the boxes were brought and she agreed after reluctance.

Not able to talk because she didn't know when he moved and they are breathing in the same air, she only nod her head before she felt his lips fell on hers. The kiss started off as the gentlest, he doesn't want to rush her, after all, she is new to all of these.

Slowly, he removed his hands from her back and move it to the sides of her breasts which made her arch her back and shivered. She also leisurely wrapped her arms hesitantly around his broad shoulders then move to his bulky breast and he also shivered, releasing her lips in process.

He moved his lips down to her cleavage and removed the spaghetti straps. She shyly moaned and look down at him, seeing his lips moving down to her chest, nipping on them and from there, she could vaguely remember the pain because she was out of the world. That thrill of being married, marked and happy in the righteous way.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered to her, tracing his hands down her face, being careful not to go down to her naked body and he will start something they won't finish.

She only smiled at him, bringing his naked torso to hers and she is out like a light. She was tired and just wants to sleep in his arms, his strong protective arms that always makes her feel whole.

The next morning, they woke up together and took bath together and then they walked to the kitchen where she offered to cook something for them though he asked her to stay back in bed and he will just bring snacks for them but she refused and changed quickly into one of the many ankaras sewn only for her. She should thank the Queen again and the Seamstresses that kept measuring her body to make sure everything is perfect.

"You can cook?" He asked, seeing how she is expertly removing things from their fully stacked fridge courtesy of the Queen.

"Not much, but I do spend most if my time with the Cooks in the kitchen." She replied with a smile marring her lips. Her happiness can be seen from miles away.

"That's nice, you can teach me." He beamed, rounding the counter to stand next to the vegetables she kept. He wants to help cut them for her but she pushed his hand with her soft ones and shook her head.

"What the hell is going on here?!" And the happy moment was ruined!

****
Yoyoyoyo!
Check her picture up by the side, our new bride! Cliffhanger huh🌚 Thanks for 55k reads people, so much love from here❤❤❤
Can y'all see what is going on? Okay, this is an important message because some of you still think that marriage between Shaddad and Falak is not permissible, it is! Or islamically of course. Just because their parents are married doesn't mean they are siblings.
There is also a strong reason behind this because it is also said in the Qur'an;
Forbidden to you for marriage are your mothers, and your daughters, and your sisters and sisters of your father and sisters of your mother and daughters of your brothers and daughters of your sisters and your foster mothers and your foster sisters and your mother in-law and your step daughter under your care born of your wife to whom you have gone in. However if you had not gone into them there is no sin for you marrying them. And prohibited are the wives of your sons who are from your loins. And forbidden is that you marry two real sisters together, except what happened in the past. Surely Allah is ever forgive, most merciful. [23:04]

And I hope with this, everything is cleared! I know where you are coming from but with this, I guess we will clear the air between Falak and Shaddad not allowed to get married islamically!

Aishatu.Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 7.5K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...
487K 2.2K 5
ยฉ๏ธ 2017. *Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a t...
23.2K 1.3K 26
"I thought you loved me" i said while controlling my tears from Stroming down. "I never said that" he said blankly staring me. "Then what was those...