looking out for you | wyatt o...

By vintagesydney

in which damien phillips finds himself giving wyatt oleff breakup advice, all while falling for him -ON PAUSE... More

LOOKING OUT FOR YOU
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE

SEVEN

91 3 0
By vintagesydney

chapter seven
— movie night!

the group of five all sat in jaedens living room, watching a cliche romantic comedy. damien sat in between charlie and wyatt on the couch, while jaeden and emilia shared the loveseat. they had been facetiming sophia using emilias laptop, which was on the coffee table. the group only talked when something funny happened and would occasionally pass snacks around, this bored damien and he eventually started to fall asleep.

charlie was always the "match maker" of the group and seeing how damien had fallen asleep on her shoulder she decided to devise a plan.
"hey, wyatt" she whispered. "i have to piss and damien is sleeping on me so it's your turn!" wyatt looked confused but a soft blush settled onto his face as charlie gently set damien onto wyatt. and walked off to the bathroom.

imessage
emilia & charlie

emiliyuh 😏
i saw that 🤔

emiliyuh 😏
tryna get them to cuddle

charlay 😻
yes that's exactly what i did
thanks for noticing 💅

emiliyuh 😏
your mind is so powerful

charlay 😻
i do it for the girls and the
gays that's it👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

emiliyuh 😏
as you should 😻😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...