Criminal Minds One-shots

By snailwitch

*2/13/20 Edit: Holy shit!! Thank you guys for 600 reads!! **2/15/20: HOLY SHIT!!!! 700 reads and 7 votes!! ... More

Author's Note!
To Interpret (Derek Morgan x Female Reader)
Memory Lane. (Penelope x Female Reader)
Bottoms Up (Arron Hotchner x Female Reader)
Relax: (Spencer Reid X Female Reader.)
Soft: (Emily Prentiss X Female Reader)
Youth (David Rossi x Female Reader)
Your Eyes (JJ x Female Female Reader)
Relief. (Spencer Reid X Female Reader)
Fear: (Emily Prentiss x Female Reader)
Family (Aaron Hotchner x Female Reader)
Exhausted: (Penelope Garica x Female Reader)
A/N!! Sorry!!
Family Bonding (CM x Female Reader)
Wrong Tree: (BAU team x Female Reader)
Lies. (Spencer Reid x Female Reader)
May death do us part. (Derek Morgan X Female! Reader)
Giovane Eroe. (David Rossi x Male Reader)
Stubborn (Aaron Hotchner x Female Reader)
Hot Stuff (Spencer Reid x Male Reader)
Parent Trap (Aaron Hotchner x Male Reader)
Puppy Love (Luke Alvez x NB Reader)

House and Home (BAU Team x Female!Reader)

5.3K 85 10
By snailwitch

Fabulous Request by: DailyProphecy ALSO MASSIVE TW! Kidnapping, P+dophilia, r+pe, trauma and disassociation!! Its a platonic Teenage one shot.

" The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb."- Bible verse.

The current mission, was such a doozy, an eighteen year old girl, Keondra Mackles, and a set of parent's dead bodies were discovered by a home renovator, yet their six year old daughter at the time, (Y/N) (L/N) hasn't been found. Now, the BAU was stuck.

Reid stood at the bulletin board, eyes scanning a mile a minute, trying to find anything, something his team could work with.

They already profiled they had a team, a man and a woman, most likely an alpha male and a subordinate woman. However, on the child they found, they only found one set of injuries.

The team, frustrated and nearly to the point of giving up, was surprised when the local PD came in. "We got something, a young couple spotted a young girl on the road, she was walking like a zombie. She was severely dehydrated and was dropped off at the hospital about an hour ago. She fits the victomology of your profile."

The team was set ablaze by the new information, and they quickly sent Reid and JJ to the hospital to go talk to the girl.

You lay in a hospital bed, disorientated snd confused. One moment, you were in a house covered in blood splatters, and the next moment another, older girl was helping you escape. It all happened so fast, and you didn't understand why all these police men were asking you so many questions.

Your mouth wasn't working, you couldn't seem to figure out exactly why you couldn't talk. It was too hard, being here was hard. The police were becoming upset that you weren't answering until two agents came in, and dispersed the police officers.

"Hey kiddo, my names Jennifer, I'm with the FBI, can you tell us your name?" The blonde asks, sitting by your bed.

Your eyes widened and you shift a bit in the bed, wanting desperately to tell them your name, it was right on the tip of your tongue-
Wait, what was your name?

Panic sets in and your hands make their way to your head. Out of all the questions the police asked and the one that makes you crack was the only one you knew?

Hot tears began flowing from your eyes, trying desperately to remember anything, to say anything. What about the other girl? Where was she? What's happened these past days?

"Spence she's deep in shock, I don't think se can get much out of her. Poor girl." JJ says, a small frown on her face.

Your mouth feels like cement in your mouth, trying desperately to form sentences. Your palms smacking against your forehead alerts the agents back to you.

"..(Y/N)..." You mutter out, choking on tears.

"(Y/N)? Your name is (Y/N)?" JJ asks, gently placing her hand over yours, trying to keep you from eliciting damage.

You nod, trying to get your mouth to work. "Another girl, let me out." You spit out, the tears coming to a stop.

"So our unsub has more than just her. We have to find him, fast." JJ says, grief consuming her face.

"Wait JJ, remember, the bodies we found have been decaying for seven years, this girl looks no older than seven." Reid then looks to you, "Honey, how old are you?" Spencer asks before grabbing her doctor's notes.

"S-six." You say, looking at your hands, trying to jog your memory.

"JJ, we have a problem."

"What is it Spence."

"She's thirteen."

"Call Hotch, now."

-------

"Garcia, I need you to look at the past twenty years, double homicides of families where the child was abducted, but lack of evidence caused the trail to run cold." Hotch says, pacing slightly around the evidence room of the local PD office.

"Alright I have over one hundred cases in the nation sir, can we get a pick more specific?" Penelope asks, furiously typing at her computer.

"Clearly this unsub's hunting zone isn't large, seeing as she only walked about five miles before being spotted near the same part she was abducted from. So, keep it local, fifty miles from D.C, max." Hotch says, rubbing his chin as his eyes trailed over the evidence again.

"Alright, fifty miles, narrowing, narrowing." Garcia says.

"Oh Garcia, look for ones where the daughter's were taken, exclude sons, this man is a preferential pedophile." Emily states.

"Wait, pedophile, oh that poor girl." Garcia says typing in more parameters, her computer beeps.

"I have three cases in the past fourteen years, one including our recently deceased Keondra, the missing but now found (Y/N), and a young girl named Regina Woods, who went missing exactly fourteen years ago, last seen at the age of eight." Penelope's voice grew somber.

"She's past the preferential age that he likes. Why keep the older one, but kill the younger one?" Reid asks.

Emily's eyes widened. "What if Keondra let the youngest one go, after seeing her get the same treatment she's been getting?"

JJ looks disgusted as Reid's phone rang. He looks concerned. "Hello Doctor, you're on speaker."

"Doctor Reid, we looked at the scars on (Y/N)'s stomach, and we got the ME report. Both girl's never developed because the unsub has removed their ovaries. Its medical like precision, but the closing stitches are outdated." The doctor explains.

"Did you get that Garcia? Our unsub most likely had medical training, look around fourteen years ago for a flunk or a write out."

"On it!" Both lines hang up and the silence in the room is deafening.

"This son of a bitch is really disgusting," Morgan spits out, arms crossing over his chest.

------

There's a knock on the hospital door, and those two agents from before enter your room. They smile at you, and sit near your bed.

"Hey, (Y/N) we wondering if we could lead you through a cognitive interview, get you to try and remember anything else?" JJ asks, gently grabbing your hand.

Your ability to speak came back, but your brain, in an attempt to process, was blocking everything else out.

"Alright, close your eyes and try to remember small things, scents, noises, tastes." Reid says, as you closed your eyes.

The smell of sterile alcohol fills your nostrils, it burns but its better than the lingering scent of iron. You hear another girl screaming for someone to leave her alone, you hear the sound of flesh slapping flesh, and the sounds of sobbing. Its overwhelming but you see him. He reeks of bleach and blood, it makes you nauseated.

"See what has to happen to your sister because you wont let daddy play?" He says, pressing his face close to yours. His eyes are dark, and he's bald, white skin littered with heavy bags under his eyes.

You begin crying, wanting to stop the hurt the other girl was getting. You begin stripping, and the other girl begs you to stop.

"I'll do it, stop hurting her!" You yell, eyes pouring tears. You begin breathing heavily and JJ cradled you. They now have a description of the unsub.

"You did so good honey, you did amazing, its okay, you're safe." JJ mutters to you.
—————
"Garcia, more parameters! Our unsub has dark brown eyes, and is bald. Look for men with property rented and a history of buying large amounts of sanitation products." Reid says stepping out of the room.

"On it, boy wonder." The sound of keys clicking fills the room and the computer beeps.

"Oh god, I got something: Steven Jacobs, once a pediatric surgeon until a mother saw him touching one of his patients as she went under. He was in prison for three years before being released fourteen years ago. The young girl he was operating on was... Oh god. It was Regina Woods, after he got out he must have stalked her down and got his revenge." Penelope says, squeezing a squishy toy to alleviate her worries.

"Send his addresses." Reid says.

"Already did." Garcia says, ending the call.

--------
With the perv in cuffs, the team takes him in, placing him into holding.
"Come on Agents, I cooperated with my arrest, you should atleast let me see her one last time." He says, leaning against the bars.

Reid glares at him. "Not a chance. You are going away for a long, long time, and there's no way you are ever going to see (Y/N) again."
—————
In the hospital the agents came to visit, a tall man named Aaron smiled at you, and an italian man named David told funny jokes.

It was a long time before you were out of that hospital, but the agents occasionally coming to visit you, and promising you safety made it alot better.

The day you got adopted was a day the agents both loved and hated.

Your new parents were sweet, and were patient with you the entire time you recovered.

However, the agents were rather sad to see their new friend go. They were glad they got to save you, even if the unsub took away your original house and home.
————
"Family don't end with blood, boy!" - Bobby Singer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 234 20
"𝑰'π’Ž π’”π’π’“π’“π’š, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’˜π’π’“π’Œ 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
16.4K 204 22
πŸ”ž Collection of SFW + NSFW Emily Prentiss Oneshots πŸ”ž Just a bunch of unconnected (unless specified) oneshots of the BAU's baddest, Emily Prentiss. ...
131K 872 20
Just Criminal minds One-Shots/Imagines that I came up with while sleep-deprived (which is about 95% of my life right now) :) I take requests and my...
13.6K 210 19
β‹†βœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*This is an Aaron Hotchner x OC (female) story set in the Criminal Minds universe. Please leave feedback and feel free to vote! Warning: M...