BTS One-Shots (By Kim-Seraphi...

By Kim-Seraphina

As seen on YouTube by the popular author Kim-Seraphina. I'm bringing my stories to Wattpad in a brand new for... More

Jungkook "My Shy Bunny" 21+
Jimin "Take It Off" 21+
Jungkook (Werewolf) "Heartthrob Mate" 21+
Jimin (Werewolf) "The Alpha's Daughter" 21+
Jimin (Werewolf) "Possessive" 21+
Jungkook (Werewolf) "Silent Love" PART 1
Jimin (Werewolf) "Beg for it, Alpha" 21+
Jimin "Forgotten Wolf" 21+

Jungkook (Werewolf) "Silent Love" PART 2

2.6K 59 7
By Kim-Seraphina

(When I typed up all my stories I never saved the documents after converting them into a video format and putting them onto YouTube. The only way I could put them onto Wattpad was by going through the video and retyping it out from the video. A subscriber named "Amour" kindly offered to do it for me so I could focus writing new stories and the series. Please wish her lots of love and thanks! This is kim-Seraphina from YouTube and this is still my own original story, I'm just giving credits to the subscriber who spent time retyping my story from my YouTube video so it could be uploaded onto here by me xxx)

I woke up the next morning feeling someone's fingers against my cheek. Their warm touch making me feel all fuzzy inside. When I fluttered my eyes open, Jungkook was there, knelt beside the bed looking at me. He had obviously gotten up quite early because he was already dressed, and I could smell the fresh scent of soap on him. I smiled softly pushing my cheek further against his hand. He chuckled and moved upwards to sit at the edge of the bed. 

"Good morning sleepyhead" he said pulling me to sit up. 

I frowned at him, a little confused at what he called me. He laughed a little before leaning forwards to move the hair away from my face.

 "Did you sleep well?" He then asked making me not gently in response. 

He continued to admire me just as my nose suddenly twitched at a floral smell that was coming off of Jungkook. I leaned forward a little till my body was sat on his lap and smelt his shirt. I then let out a little sneeze from the strong odor. He looked a little confused but didn't seem to mind the fact I was now set on him. 

"Flowers?" I then said, looking up to him a little lost. 

He's eyes widened and he rolled his eyes at me.

 "It was meant to be a surprise" He then said jokingly as he picked up a bouquet of wildflowers from the floor. 

He must have gotten up early to go and find them out from the forest. It was an array of sunflowers and daisies, which grew all over forest, but were quite hard to usually find. My eyes widened in surprise and happiness as a wide smile spread across my face. 

"These are for you" he said carefully handing me the flowers and cautiously watching my reaction.

 I admired them and leaned down to smell them. They were fresh and floral with a sweet scent of Jungkook, since he had picked them out. 

"I wasn't sure what flowers you liked so-" I quickly cut him off pecking his lip reassuringly, letting him know I liked them. 

When I pulled away, he blushed a little and looked away shyly. I placed the flowers down next to me and moved closer to him so I could nuzzle my nose into his cheek. He laughed a little at me, but I could sense how much he was loving my affection. He moved his hands onto my waist and eventually began to nuzzle his own nose into me too. I giggled as he then brought it down to my neck tickling my skin slightly. When his nose ran past the soft spot on my neck a quickly jolted back slightly. He kept a hold of me, and I knew there was probably a smirk on his face. He didn't act upon it though and instead pulled his head back up and moved his hands gently up my arms.

 "I have a meeting with Namjoon but Jin made breakfast downstairs if you're hungry" He said smiling at me.

 I nodded and looked down noticing I was still only wearing his hoodie... with nothing underneath either. He quickly shook his head and laughed a little. 

"Don't worry... his mate Jisoo said she would let you borrow some of her clothes... she's really happy there is another girl in the pack" He then said grabbing a hold of my hands and bringing them up to rub his nose against the back of them.

 I guess Jin and Jungkook were the only ones who had found their mates. It makes sense, it can take years to find your mate and everyone was still only young anyway. I nodded in reply as he then placed me back onto the bed so he could stand up. I quickly tugged at his arm before he could walk away making him frown at me worried. 

"Thank you... for flowers..." I said shyly, making him smile and tap the end of my nose teasingly.

 "No need to thank me... I won't be gone long, head downstairs when you're ready, Jisoo should be there" He then said before walking out of the bedroom.

 I threw my body back down against the bed and sighed a little confused. My mum had always said how she marked her mate on the first day. For some reason, despite how affectionate Jungkook could be, he hadn't mentioned anything about marking each other. I felt a little lost and unsure of what I could do but was quickly cut from my thoughts when my stomach rumbled loudly. I decided to get up and make my way downstairs. When I reached the kitchen there was an array of smells which hit me like a truck. Fruits, chocolate, pastries and even cake. I licked my lips stepping forward admiring everything. I took a look at a bowl filled with some sort of yellow substance. I dipped my finger into it and then into my mouth. My face instantly scrunched up in disgust as I gagged slightly. It wasn't till I heard a laugh from behind me that I turned around and made a normal face again. 

"It's butter, it tastes a lot nicer on things" Said a young woman with short black hair. 

I looked down a little embarrassed as she walked over picking up a napkin and wiping my face lightly. 

"I'm Jisoo" She said smiling warmly at me.

 "Y/N" I said back looking back at the food feeling extremely hungry. 

Jisoo picked up a plate and then handed one over to me. 

"Don't worry I'll give you a tutorial!" She said excitedly and she walked me around the table. 

"And those are pancakes!... they taste extremely good with syrup!" She said making me laugh for the hundredth time. 

She was extremely bubbly and made me try almost everything there was to offer. By the time she had finished I was completely stuffed.

 "Well at least Jungkook has a mate who eats well" She said giggling.

 I laughed a little before feeling a little sad, suddenly remembering how we hadn't marked each other. She frowned and turned to me concerned. 

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asked tilting her head slightly.

 I noticed the mating mark on her neck and suddenly felt even worst. Jisoo instantly recognized what I was staring at and smiled apologetically. She walked over and held my hand gently and hers. 

"He really likes you, trust me... I think he's just worried you're not ready for it" She said patting me on the head tenderly.

 I nodded still feeling a little upset.

 "How about we dress you up for when he comes back... he couldn't possibly resist you then" She said making me look up at her feeling a little more positive.

 I nodded my head quickly and she smiled, dragging me up the stairs into her room. Meanwhile, Jungkook had been dragged out to the forest with Alpha Namjoon. They had been walking for a while in silence till Namjoon finally spoke up.

 "What you did yesterday was wrong" He said as they continued walking forwards. 

"It's just, I realized she was my mate and I had to get rid of those chains, they were hurting her" Jungkook said back defensively.

 Namjoon sighed heavily and turned to face Jungkook as they came to a halt. 

"We knew nothing about her, I didn't even know her name...you put the pack in danger" He said seriously, making Jungkook look down apologetically.

 "I know... I'm sorry" He said looking back up. 

Namjoon chuckled and pat his back as they continued to walk onwards. 

"I sent Jimin and Taehyung to scout further out of the woods... it seems Y/N has been living alone for a while" Namjoon said side eyeing Jungkook.

 He nodded in response. 

"She said her parents are gone" Jungkook said back. 

"By the way she acts, it seems like they've been gone a long time" Namjoon said making Jungkook laugh. 

"I realised that... she didn't even know how to use the shower last night" He said making them both laugh slightly at how adorable it was. 

"She doesn't have a pack" Jungkook then said coming to a stop.

 Namjoon smiled before turning back to face him. 

"I suppose it's about time she had one then... I'll need a few more days to prepare, but I don't see why she can't join us, she is your mate after all" Namjoon then said making Jungkook smile wildly. 

"Really!?" He asked, the wolf inside of him wanting to run back to you and let you know.

 "There's a few rules she'll need to follow, one being joining the pack on runs... she'll also need to start to speak herself more... a pack only works if we communicate with each other" He said making Jungkook nod. 

"I'll work on it with her!" He said quickly just wanting to run back home. 

Namjoon chuckled at him.

 "Go back, I can see how much you want to go back to her" He then said as Jungkook turned around instantly and made his way back.

 Meanwhile, I was finished with Jisoo and was stood back in the kitchen. I was wearing a cute outfit, my hair curled, and my face was lightly painted with some makeup. Jisoo has left to go find Jin in the forest and I was left waiting for Jungkook. She had told me to make a gift for Jungkook, but I was a little clueless to what he liked. Jisoo had mentioned he liked to draw so I thought what better than a drawing for me. I grabbed a few coloring pencils and a piece of paper and began to draw. I drew myself and Jungkook stood by the house and then of course a cute love heart above us. It was cute and colorful, for my first ever drawing I was rather proud. Little did I realize, that drawing to stick figures was actually considered not that great. When I had finished, I stood in the middle of the room eagerly waiting Jungkook's return. It wasn't long till the door opened, revealing a tired looking Jungkook. I quickly walked forwards and embraced him in a hug. He instantly responded, chuckling as he took in the comfort I was giving him. He then frowned and pulled away slightly. He looked me up and down making me gulp nervously. He then looked back up and smiled. 

"You look beautiful" He said making me blush instantly and looked down. 

When I looked back up, he was just admiring me and gazing at me as if he wanted to pounce on me. It quickly went away though when he noticed I was looking at him. I grabbed his hands and pulled in over to sit down on the couch. I then sat down on his knee and handed him my picture for him.

 "Gift..." I then said as he looked down at it. 

I peered down at my drawing and pointed at it feeling excited to explain it to him. 

"Me... you..." I said pointing at the page as he watched me closely.

 "What's this?" He then asked, pointing at 3 small stick figures on the bottom of the page. 

"Puppies" I said smiling back up at him. 

He chuckled before placing the picture down beside him. 

"We're not even properly official yet" He then said jokingly, but I didn't take it that way. 

My expression saddened and I stood up walking up the stairs leaving Jungkook completely confused. I entered the bedroom and began grabbing the clothes I had originally come over in. Jungkook then walked in and quickly came over.

 "What are you doing?" He asked, the concern in his voice was evident. 

"Leaving" I said simply, as I made my way to the bedroom door. 

He quickly stood in front of me to block my path. 

"Don't leave" He said grabbing my hands and standing close to me. 

I shook my head and stood back. 

"Don't want me" I said sadly, trying not to let tears fall from my eyes.

 He frowned and pulled me closer to him. 

"Of course I want you, why would you think I don't?" He asked a little hurt by my sudden outburst at him.

 "No mark" I said stuttering, as I began to choke up on my words.

 He chuckled before cupping my face in his hands gently. 

"I assumed you would want to wait" He said pressing his nose up to mine. I shook my head and nuzzled my nose into his cheek.

 "No..." I said mumbling as he wrapped his arms around me.

 I looked up at him and leaned forwards pressing my lips against his. He instantly responded moving his hands protectively around my waist. He then pulled away and grazed his lips across my jaw and down my neck. 

"Can I?" He then asked making me nod instantly. 

My wolf was screaming inside feeling overly excited. He placed his lips over my soft spot pressing a light kiss on my skin. I moved my hands up to grip onto his t-shirt preparing myself. He began moving his lips over the spot before running his tongue over it making me let out a small moan. He continued nipping at my skin, pleasuring it till I was deluded with desire for him. He then brought out his canines and dug his teeth into my neck. I let out a small whimper making him quickly pull away and seal the mark with his tongue. He held onto tight his body radiating off extreme heat and worry. I leant against him till the pain subsided and then looked up at him. I could see the need in his eyes of wanting to be marked and to have the dominance of knowing I was his and he was mine. I leaned up and pecked his lips before trailing kisses down his jaw and down his neck. He leaned his head back slightly, closing his eyes to enjoy the contact. He let out a low growl as I reached the soft spot on his neck, my lips forming a slight smirk. His nails gripped into my hips as I then dug my teeth into his neck sending waves of pleasure rushing through his veins. I then sealed it with my tongue before pulling away from him. My eyes were glowing with glee and I had never felt closer to Jungkook. I could sense the lust radiating from his body as he held me tighter against him.

 "You're making me crazy; you know that?" He then asked in a low, husky voice.

 I tried my best to hide the smile that was forming from hearing his words.

 "I do know" I said laughing slightly before pressing my lips back against his. 

I stayed connected to him for a few moments before pulling away. He grunted frustrated making my heart beat fast with anticipation. He suddenly leaned back in, kissing me, much more aggressively. He pushed me backwards till my back hit the wall, giving me no escape, not that I wanted to leave. I kissed him back passionately as he slowly sucked my bottom lip between his. His hands were tightly placed on my hips respectfully, as he tried not to let his desire to go too far. His tongue then brushed against my lips making me whimper slightly when I opened up my mouth and allowed him to slip his tongue. My hands made their way up and around his neck, tugging at the hair on the back of his neck. It was increasingly becoming more difficult to breathe as he kept kissing me without a break. My legs began to grow weak as I had to pull away slightly to breathe. He didn't show any signs of stopping and quickly moved his lips back down to my neck. I leaned my head to one side allowing him more access as he sucked on my skin leaving large purple marks across my skin. I let out a small moan carefully pushing my body up into his to get more from him. I could feel his hard bulge pressed up against my middle. He pulled his lips away from my neck and pressed his forehead up against mine. 

"Y/N" He whispered breathlessly as I began to grind my body against him.

 I ignored him and began to move my hands down over his bulge. He let out a low growl before grabbing my hand and pulling it away. 

"Not like this" He said trying to calm himself down. 

"I don't mind" I said back reassuringly, just wanting to please him and make him happy.

 He chuckled and looked up at me smiling. 

"Let's wait a little more, I want to take you on a date first or at least wait till Namjoon marks you into the pack" He then said making me raise my eyebrows at him confused and surprised. 

"What?" I asked, as he ran his hand over my cheek affectionately.

 "Welcome to the pack" He then said, making me clap my hands happily.

 I quickly wrapped my arms around him, jumping up and down excitedly. He quickly held me back letting out a low moan.

 "Give me 10 minutes" He then said wandering off into the bathroom making me giggle at him. 

I put on some more of his clothes to sleep in and sat back down on the bed. When Jungkook eventually came back in the room, his cheeks were flushed, and I could easily smell what he had been doing. He pulled off his t-shirt and walked over to me smiling. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down next to me letting my leg wrap over his waist. I then cuddled my body into his, gripping onto him like a koala bear. After a few moments he suddenly pulled away and stood up, walking back down the stairs. I sat up confused, waiting for him to walk back up. When he came back up, he had my drawing in his hand. He walked over to his wall and stuck it up on it. I looked away shyly as he made his way back over to me and grabbed my body, pulling it back into his. 

"So tell me more about these puppies we're going to have" He then said teasingly against my neck. 

We both then laughed before spending the rest of the evening cuddled up together until we both fell asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
868K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
427K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...