Your Tattoo{LuWoo FanFic}

By woopfiretruck

This 'soulmate' thing is funny... Until you realise it's real. More

♤You Make Me Happy♤
♤Why Do You Make Me Smile♤
♤Why Is It You♤
♤How Can I Do This♤
♤Not When I'll Dissapoint You♤
♤I Bet You Never Had It Like This♤
♤Is It Him♤
♤Am I Wrong♤
♤Why Do You Know♤
♤You're My Missing Puzzle Piece♤
♤How To Make You Love Me♤
♤Happiness Is Short Lived♤
♤Can I Do This♤
♤Going Too Well♤
♤Open Your Eyes♤
♤Don't You Dare♤
♤Is It♤
♤I've Got Some Things You Want To See♤
♤Why Him And Not Me♤
♤I Can't Fix You♤
♤My Only Source Of Happiness♤
♤Should I Do This♤
♤With Your Ghost♤
♤Really Just In Pain♤
♤Please Forgive Me♤
♤I Need To Talk With Him♤
♤I Will Wait For You♤
♤Were You Always This Beautiful♤
♤I'm Always Here For You♤
♤I Will Take Care Of You♤
♤I Thought It Was Going Well♤
♤Is This Enough♤
♤Please Don't Worry♤
♤People Change♤
♤Never Expected♤
♤Why Was I So Stupid♤
♤I Love Spending Time With You♤
♤Are You Mad At Me♤
♤Is It True♤
♤I Wish It Was Me Who Made You This Happy♤
♤I'm So Glad It's You Who Makes Me This Happy♤
♤Let's Hang Out♤
♤Is It Christmas Yet♤
AYO AYO

♤Your Love Will Always Stand Out♤

975 41 38
By woopfiretruck

It's morning again.Lucas woke up after his 1 hour sleep.He doesn't really have anything to do.It's Saturday so his friends are all probably just staying home.Sunday is usually the day for hanging out.
He was about to get on with getting up from his bed until he got a message.

kim_doyoung:
Listen up you lil shit
Tomorrow is Jungwoo's birthday
I don't think you knew that so I'm taking you shopping for that

lucas_xx444:
uhm ok???
what time???

kim_doyoung:
I'm in front of your house right now hoe
Save me
Haechan ,Renjun and Kun are with me too
Renjun got sick of Haechan talking so much so he punched him and then Haechan also punched him and now Kun is giving them a lecture

lucas_xx444:
are you actually surprised

kim_doyoung:
Well, no
Dude get your ass over here faster
Or else I'm leaving all of you behind

lucas_xx444:
dude i woke up 2 seconds ago
i need to change

kim_doyoung:
Smh

Lucas got dressed and headed out the front door.When he opened the door he saw Doyoung face palming himself, Haechan crying, Renjun looking done and Kun yelling at Haechan and Renjun.

After 2 minutes, Kun was done with his lecture and they finally got going.

"Man, I'm really hungry.Can we go eat something first?"asked Lucas.
"Yeah, sure.We can eat in the mall's food court."said Doyoung.
"I'm down for some McDonald's!"said Haechan.

The boys walked to the center of the city, where the mall and main parts are.Lucas lives quite near so it wasn't a lot to walk.
They walked in the mall and got to the food court.

"Okay, who's hungry right now?"asked Doyoung.

Lucas, Renjun and Haechan raised their hand.

"Well, I'm starting to get a little hungry too so it's better if we all eat now.Plus, we won't get hungry later on if we eat now."said Doyoung.

Doyoung walked towards the counter and looked like a mom ordering for her children and Kun.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, their number gets called out and Doyoung goes to grab the tray.

They ate while talking and laughing loudly.Since they were hungry they finished fast.

"Okay, what do you guys wanna get Jungwoo?"asked Doyoung.

Everyone looked in other directions, trying to avoid eye contact, not knowing how to respond.

"Wow, you guys are useless."said Doyoung.
"Well, what did you get him?"asked Haechan.
"I got him a thingy for a book so you don't lose the page you were on.Seeing him bend the corners of pages triggers me."said Doyoung.
"Maybe he might like drawing supplies?"asked Renjun.
"Just because you like being artsy that doesn't mean he's also artsy."said Kun.
"Well, what if we all split and try to find something?"asked Lucas.
"You see, this is where I wonder where your braincells are half of the time.You gave such a smart idea now but last night you were on about wifi particles."said Doyoung.
"Okay but I don't think we should trust Haechan and Renjun all by themselves in a mall."asked Kun.
"If I trust Lucas by himself, we should trust those two too.Plus, they have wifi and our phone numbers."said Doyoung.
"Hey!Took full offense."said Lucas.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever.Anyways, let's split.See you guys later."said Doyoung.

The boys parted ways, trying to find gifts for Jungwoo's birthday.

Lucas took out his phone to do some research on some books he thinks Jungwoo might like but then he gets a message.

kim_doyoung created Jungwoo Surprise Birthday Party
kim_doyoung added you.

kim_doyoung:
Oh yeah, I'm planning on making a surprise party for Jungwoo tomorrow
Yuta, Winwin, Taeil, Mark, Jaehyun, Ten and Jaemin will be there too
1 PM sharp

huang_renjun:
i can't make it
i have shit to do

kim_doyoung:
There'll be cake

huang_renjun:
i'm in

kim_doyoung:
After we're done shopping we'll go back to my place and plan this thing out

kim_doyoung ended the chat

Lucas went back to his search for a book, but he didn't know which one to get.There's so many, it's intimidating for him.

Since Jungwoo's book was gay-centered Lucas decided to go to the LGBT section.

He found a book named Boy Meets Boy.He saw the author's name and immediately recognised it.It was the author of the book Jungwoo was reading.
He purchased it with no hesitation, knowing that the other boy will love it.

Wong Yukhei:
got it

doyoung:
What did you get?

Wong Yukhei:
boy meets boy by some david guy
its a book btw

doyoung:
Oh
My
God
Jungwoo loves that author
And he's been talking about that book for the past 2 weeks
Good job, dude

Wong Yukhei:
:)

doyoung:
Don't forget to get him a birthday card too

Wong Yukhei:
ok

Lucas went to the cards section of the book store.There were many.Too many.

He found a really cool looking one.He took it in his hand but then realised it says For The Best Boyfriend.

"Ah, should I get it?But it says boyfriend.But it's really nice.But it says boyfriend.But it's really nice."

Lucas thought about if for a while and ended up buying it.The cashier gave him a weird look but he didn't care.
He put the card in the bag with the book.The cashier probably thought he's gay.

After a couple of minutes everyone met up again.Haechan got lost for a couple of minutes but evetually found his way.They all got what they needed and made their way to Doyoung's house.

Doyoung lives quite far so they had to take the bus.Kun ended up paying for both Renjun and Haechan because they didn't have any money left.

They eventually got there.Doyoung opened the door and revealed a really clean house.

Doyoung has been living by himself since last year so there's no one but them.

"Okay so, Haechan will be in charge of the cake, Renjun will do some artsy stuff, Lucas will be in charge of the drinks.Not alcoholic ones, okay?Taeil will be in charge of music and Yuta and Winwin will be in charge of an acrostic poem or something."said Doyoung.
"What about Jisung's lazy ass?He never does anything."said Renjun, crossing his arms.
"Oh, he'll be in charge of the games."

Haechan already got on with baking the cake.He put on an apron.

"While I'm wearing this apron I'm not Haechan.I'm Chef Haechan."said Haechan.
"Yes, Chef Haechan."said all the boys in sync.
"But fuck you, that's why."said Renjun.

Haechan took a wooden spoon in his hand and held it as if he was about to kill someone while looking Renjun dead in the eye.Shortly after he put the spoon down and flashed the biggest smile to come back to his senses.

They were all chatting until Doyoung got a phone call.

"Kim Jungwoo?Seriously?Why so formal?"asked Renjun.
"Because that's his name?"said Doyoung.

Doyoung accepted the call and put it on speaker.

"Hi, Jungwoo.You're on speaker.I'm with Haechan, Renjun, Kun and Lucas."said Doyoung.
"Oh.Can I come over then?I was about to ask you if you wanna hang out 'cause I got bored.I've been playing Animal Crossing and Overwatch for the past hours."said Jungwoo.
"Dude I need like one hour until the cake is done and I can put it in the fridge."whispered Haechan.
"I'm sorry but uhm, my parents are here.You know what they think of you.I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you."
"Oh, okay."said Jungwoo, his voice breaking a bit.
"We can hang out tomorrow though.Since it's your birthday.Ehat do you think about 1 PM at my house?"
"Okay, sure."said Jungwoo.
"See you then."
"See you, hyung."

Jungwoo hung up.

"How can your parents hate Jungwoo?Everyone loves him."said Renjun.
"Well, long story short, they think he's gay because he's affectionate.You know how you get a tattoo with your soulmate on your 18th birthday?I got Taeyong and my parents got so mad, they kicked me out of the house.I lived with Jungwoo for a couple of months before I got a job so I could buy this house."said Doyoung.

"What the fuck?"said Haechan."You should love your child either way.I don't know much about this soulmate thing but I know that your parents did the wrong thing.No offense."
"

No offense taken."

They all went back to chatting.Renjun was already drawing a picture of Jungwoo.He wanted to make it funny so he rushed it and now it looks nothing like him.

After Haechan was finally done with the cake, all of the boys left.Lucas and Haechan got on the bus, Lucas paying for both of them.

"Hyung, what do you know about love?"asked Haechan.
"Huh?"
"Like, how does it feel?Does it always work out?"
"Why are you asking?"
"Okay, I'll be honest.There's this guy I like.A little too much.I wanna know how love feels so I know if it's just a small crush or love."
"Sorry but I'm not a person you should ask.I've never been in love and I don't think I'll ever be."
"Everyone meets love."
"With this many people living?Yeah, right."
"Your love will always stand out."

Haechan realised that the conversation got too deep so he went on Instagram to find a meme to change the subject.

The two boys got off, still talking about random stuff.Lucas' house was closer so he went in first, leaving Haechan all by himself.

He got in the house and immediately went in his room to jump in his bed.He's really tired so he might as well stay a bit on his phone and then go to sleep.

He was scrolling through Instagram and it showed him something really cute.

kim_jungwoo:ikea food court hits different after a whole day of animal crossing and overwatch

kim_doyoung:Woah the visuals
-kim_jungwoo:aww thank you hyung

nana_jaemin:hyung is really pretty
-kim_jungwoo:jaeminnie is really pretty toooo

yuu_taa_1026:why were you in ikea tho?what broke this time?
-kim_jungwoo:well i needed a new lamp and i got hungry lol

lee_dongho:ugly gay bitch

Did Lucas read the last comment right?He can't have this.

lee_dongho:ugly gay bitch
-lucas_xx444:wow being homophobic in 2020 i wonder how it feels to know most people hate you?and jungwoo is gorgeous
-lee_dongho:go back to china asshole
-lucas_xx444:so in conclusion youre a racist, homophobic and most probably misogynistic asshole

He didn't respond after that.Lucas' eyes slowly closed after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 837 18
NCT oneshots I came up with I don't take requests sorry I write on this when I'm not updating my other two fanfic
89.7K 5K 18
ᴍᴀʀᴋs ᴇɴᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴜᴛᴀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄʜᴇɴɢ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ↳sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: 12. 05. 19 ↳ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ: 03. 07. 19
84.4K 4.8K 31
❝ you're not my soulmate but why do i keep falling for you.❞
12.5K 380 43
"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ sᴄᴇɴᴛ" "ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ɪᴍ 𝟹 ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's sᴄᴇɴᴛ, ᴄᴀʟᴍs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪ...