In Too Deep

By xShattered_Roses

“God your hot!” he whispers, I feel chills all over my body as his voice travels through my ear. I want to sc... More

I Now Pronounce You Man and WHAT!!!
Just the Beginning
Dinner Disaster
Hot, Wet, and Dangerous!
OH Baby!
That's It, I Quit
Trouble In Paradise
NEW STORY!!!
How It Feels
Learning to Love

Playing with Fire

1.5K 37 14
By xShattered_Roses

Hey guys sorry about the hiatus, I am back now though so be happy! If you’re reading this thank you and enjoy! I hope you like it and will fan, comment, and vote, I will love you forever!!!! Anyway enjoy!

 Chapter Four

Living with Chandler wasn’t so bad; he was always gone or at work so I pretty much had the house to myself all the time. It had been 3 weeks since that night, Leslie came over often and was always suspicious of me andChandlerbut it eased after the first week. I couldn’t stay in the house anymore! I needed clothes so freaking bad. I could not wear what I packed for that stupid wedding again, I’ve been stealingChandler’s shirts because my lack of clothes. I only bought five outfits. I creep downstairs and snatch the keys offChandlershook, I was taking the Escalade scared I would crash his sports car going to fast. I quietly close the door disarming the alarm and let the garage up and speed out, hearing the faint sound of the garage closing as I whiz away.

It finally hits me I have no freaking clue where I'm going,Chandler’s house is by mountains and gorgeous canyons. I follow the way I think we came here and finally find LA; it was pretty easy considering this whole city had tourist everyday all day, so they crowded the streets with signs. After getting through the traffic I park at an outdoor mall, I stoleChandler’s card and was ready to have fun! I grab the black hoodie and slung it over my body. The magazines had blurry pictures but I wasn’t taking any chances. I'm not much of a shopper but the atmosphere in that mall made go crazy especially when your spending someone else’s money!

~::::::::::::::::~

 I wake up I check my clock, it reads 10:08, not too late I think as I roll out of bed. I'm just wearing gray sweats and a white v-neck; I go to Natasha’s room to see if she’s awake. I knock on her door, no answer. I knock again harder. No answer. I bust open the door, the bed is neatly made and the room looks just like it did before she came.

“Tasha!” I yell I'm freaking out now, this was strike two, I make my exit and search a quarter of the house yelling her name over and over, will no answer. I give up; the house being way too big for me to search.

This was it, she’d really done it. I couldn’t believe it. My career was finished, she had been threatening to out me to every single skeezer inLos Angelesthe previous night. I run down the stairs noticing the escalade keys are gone, I run back up and check my wallet, everything is there but my credit card. My worry subsides; I know exactly where she is.

Minutes later I pull into the parking lot of The Grove an outdoor mall, its a very upscale shopping center a lot of celebrities shop at. I put on my baseball cap and sunglasses going into the madness. I keep my head down not wanting the attention right now, if I were a girl where would I go, before I can really think I look up and Victoria Secret I make my way through the crowds of posers and celebrity watchers head down and into the store.

A poppy song plays by Katy Perry, who I wasn’t a fan of, which pisses me off even more. I look up and glance around really quickly.

“Welcome to Victoria Secret! How may I help you?” a cheeky blonde greeter asks. I keep walking and she looks suspicious.

“Sir, if you don’t want to buy anything please leave. We don’t need anymore trouble out of you perverts.” She snaps at me. I go to reply to her and see a hippy girl in a black hoodie, I walk beside her.

“Tasha. It’s meChandler.” I mutter quietly, she groans. Before anything else can happen the girl comes from behind me snatching my hat, my glasses fall off from the impact.

“Sir I said to- OHMYGOD!ITSCHANDLERGOLDSWORTH!” She screams as I grab Tasha’s hand and run out the store attracting attention. I can see and hear people snapping pictures and the buzzer going because she had a couple not purchased items in a little basket. We run and don’t stop until we get to my car. I slam the doors and trying catch my breathe before I yell at her for being dumb.

“What the hell! Natasha! Why would you do that?” I scream.

“I needed more clothes!” she mumbles “I live 10 freaking hours away would you have rather me left for 10 hours?” she asks her voice louder this time. She had a point but I still wasn’t happy with her. I start the ignition and pull before anybody gets to us.

“And it would have killed you to ask!” I'm still yelling getting angrier by the word.

“Yes.” She says evenly. I knew she had a lot of pride and wouldn’t ever ask for my money let alone my car.

“You’re a big baby you know that Tasha.”

“No I'm not!” she says pulling off my black hoodie, she’s wearing a white v neck like me and black leggings.

“Yes you are, I have to watch you like a child, act like a baby and I’ll treat you like one.” I glance at her as she crosses her arms and pouts. “There you go again, pouting, crossing your arms about to have a pre-teen bitch fit.” I wasn’t yelling anymore but I was definitely firm.

“I'm not!” she uncrosses her arms; I could tell she was pissed with me, I chuckle, the past weeks had been something like this. All these stupid arguments we had, over little stuff like not squeezing the toothpaste the right way, or the toilet paper being on the roll the wrong way, it had to be over not under!

“I hate youChandler!” she whines crossing her arms again.

“Wow so mature Tasha, you sound like my 5 year old nephews.” I'm chuckling with my words at this point. “Want some cheese to go with that whine!” I mutter laughing at my own joke. I grab my phone and call my bodyguards sending someone to pick up my escalade from The Grove. She gets mad because I shush her while I'm on the phone. Her face is now red with fury.

“Easy now Tasha, steams starting to come from your ears” I joke.

“My name isn’t Tasha! My birth certificate does not say Tasha anywhere on it!” she screams.

“Actually it does, its right after the NA.” she glares and me and hits me on my shoulder as I pull into the garage. “Ow I’ve been hit by a girl.” I say gripping my arm pretending to be in pain as I take the keys from the ignition. She grabs her billions of bags and I unlock the door. She sits down her bags and I trip her and she falls lightly onto the marble floor.

“Oh this is war Chandler Goldsworth!” she says grabbing a vase off my table near the front door and dump the water and flowers over my head.

“It’s on!” I lock the door and chase her up the stairs and around the house, we end up in one of the bathrooms and I grab the shower head and spray her. She screams as she gets drenched in water. She snatches it from me and sprays me back. Were both dripping wet, she slips out the bathroom and I take off after her into the kitchen. She faces me from the other side of the island and we move side to side. I open a jar and throw flour at her. It puffs as it smacks him in the face, he then reaches for the sugar and throws the whole jar at me. I cough as it gets in my mouth. She throws the sugar me then runs. She isn’t fast enough though; I catch up with her quickly, and grab the end of her shirt pulling it down so she was showing major cleavage. I tackle when we get to the living room; we both tumble on the soft white carpet floor. I pin her down to the ground our faces just inches apart, she soaked and I can see straight through her top, it’s pulled down and I notice her dark purple bra.

“I got you.” I say huskily my wet hair dripping down on her. Our faces are just inches apart my heart is beating so fast it feels like it will rupture. Its so much heat between us, unconsciously I get closer to her, before I can think twice my lips are on hers. Our tongues burn and dance passionately she tastes like sugar; my hands find their way up her shirt. After what feels like minutes she pushes back out of breathe and her face is blank. I panic.

“I should uhh… Probably um- go get cleaned up.” Before she can respond I leave the room.

~::::::::::::~

It’s about six in the evening now and I hadn’t spoken to Tasha since our incident. I can’t get her off my mind, I tried working out, reading, going over some papers for my job but nothing seemed to help, I’d eventually lose focus and daydream about her. I couldn’t resist having this girl in my house and not having any sexual relations, I knew it could end wrong and she’d probably say no in a heartbeat but it was worth a try. I couldn’t get that image of her soaking wet in that white v- neck and her oh so curvy body-oh god. I roll out my bed and set my laptop aside.

“Tasha” I knock on her door, no answer. I hear music in the background and some off key singing so I let myself in.

“Oh.” I say as I see her back turned and she’s shirtless dancing and jumping around singing to this weird techno song. I stare at her back and hips swaying to the beat until she abruptly turns around realizing she isn’t alone anymore.

“Just like your mother, learn to knock you freaking knob.” She says slipping on a black band tee she must have purchased this morning. I raise my eyebrows.

“What’s a knob? And I did but Hannah Montana here had her music too loud and didn’t answer.”

“Well then that means fuck off, not let myself in and Google it you’ll find out.” she says smirking as she turns the music off.

“I shouldn’t have to knock, it’s my house.” I say walking near her.

“No Chandler it’s our house.” She smirks evilly.

“God Tasha It’s like we can’t converse without arguing! Besides that’s not what I came in here for.” I say sitting on the bed.

“Well then hurry, you have five minutes.” She crosses her arms and stands over me.

“I was uhh thinking, um, we, uhh.” I start stumbling on my words; I never stumble on my words when I'm trying to hook up with someone.

“Get it out,”

“I was wondering may be we could uh kinda have likeanostringsattachedrelationship.” I rush the last part and feel my cheeks flush. She looks at me quizzically.

“So we’d like have sex then no commitment or anything?”

“Yes.” I say this relieved that I didn’t have to say it again.

“NO!” she says “Now get out!” she says blasting her music once again. I leave without words and head back to my room slamming the door; I’d never been turned down before!

I sit back on my bed and grab my laptop, stare at the screen. I start doing some work about 10 minutes into the reading I hear a knock on my door. 

“Come in.” my heart pounds for some reason hoping it’s her. She doesn’t enter but leans on the frame of the door, her hair sexily around her face, and arms crossed.

“So when do you wanna start?”

A/N

Gahhh super long chapter! Took me forever to decide what to do next! Sorry about that, I'm getting more serious about my writing so expect more updates, okay? Okay. Comment, fan, and vote and I will do the same for you. I really need some more reads and votes so please do it. Oh and tell me what you think about the perspective switches, it’ll mainly be in Natasha’s though but it will switch at times! Thanks!!

Love you guys!

Until we meet again xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 8.2K 36
"Be mine, Hailey." He breathed against her neck, loving how she smelled like honey. She always smelled so damn good and it drove him crazy. He just...
904K 27.9K 43
"I'm sorry....." "Too late get out" "No". He said as he pushed me against the Wall and pressed me against my back gripping on my upper arm. " you ar...
2.4M 45.6K 34
"You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain...
478K 17.6K 28
Arranged marriage? In this day and age? Seriously? That's the proposition Elizabeth Westville, a young beautiful heiress, has to face in order to bri...