Fight | Seungjin

DandyMinInDaBuilding द्वारा

Seungmin and Hyunjin fight over some very stupid things. | under editing | अधिक

Intro
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
Epilogue!

|17|

5.6K 207 127
DandyMinInDaBuilding द्वारा

*last official chapter*

The members have just finished their schedule for the day and went home, except for Seungmin and Hyunjin. Seungmin was told that he needed to stay a little later to discuss some things for the drama and the change of schedule. Because of that, he couldn't go home in the same car with the members but was going to be in another car. Hyunjin was supposed to go home with the others but refused and said he'd wait for Seungmin so they can go back together.

"Why did you wait for me? You could've gone home with the others."

"I don't know. I just... don't want to go home without you." Hyunjin pouted.

"You and your sentimental ass. Come on, let's go." Seungmin laughed.

They walked together and went to the parking lot. Wonpil said he would drive them so they got into the backseats and waited. Hyunjin opened his phone and went through twitter. Seungmin had some snacks he bought and put in his bag so he took them out and started eating.

"Can I have one?"

"Can you? I'm just kidding, here." He fed Hyunjin one of his snacks and went back to eating.

"Thanks."

They went back to using their phones until Wonpil arrived. They were around 30 minutes away so Seungmin got tired of using his phone and decided to take a nap.

He leaned on the window and slowly fell asleep. As Seungmin was sleeping, Wonpil decided to take the highway to get back to the dorms faster. There were a lot of speed bumps so Seungmin kept hitting his head.

"Hyunjin-ah, can you move Seungmin's head? I don't want him to get hurt."

"Okay." He responded taking Seungmins head and made it lean on his shoulder.

Seungmin shifted himself unconsciously to get more comfortable while sleeping.

They arrived at the dorms a little later and Hyunjin gently shook Seungmin to wake him up.

"Seungmin? Minnie, wake up. We're here."

Seungmin rubbed his eyes and sat up properly.

"Did I fall asleep on your shoulder? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"It's fine, I moved your head because you kept hitting it on the window."

"O-Oh, thanks."

They both got out of the car and said goodbye to Wonpil. They made their way up and entered their dorm.

Everyone except for Felix and Changbin seemed to be asleep already. Felix was trying to make a bowl of ramen while Changbin was playing video games on the tv.

"Oh you're back. Chan hyung said to go to sleep earlier because we're gonna be practicing everything tomorrow and the day after." Felix said.

"Okay, good night lix." Seungmin nodded and entered his room.

Hyunjin followed soon after talking briefly with Changbin.

As soon as Hyunjin entered, he heard Seungmin call him,"Jinnie? Can you hand me the towel?"

Seungmin's face was covered in water and the poor boy couldn't open his eyes because of the water. Hyunjin noticed this and swiftly grabbed a face towel for Seungmin to use.

"Thanks." He tried to smile and wiped his face.

Seungmin finished getting ready for bed and left the bathroom.

He lied down on his bed and closed all the lights except for his desk light. He wrote a few personal things before closing his desk light and going to sleep. He figured Hyunjin was also asleep since he couldn't notice the light from his phone.

The next day at practice...

Seungmin and Hyunjin have been talking a lot more recently.

They also both got a dance break in one of their songs. Because of that, they got to practice together more and talk more.

The members were out eating dinner while the two stayed back, practicing until they got the dance break choreography correct. Seungmin was having a difficult time in learning where to move his hands. Hyunjin decided to help him,

"Minnie I want you to try doing the choreo but then I'll guide your hands, okay?" He told the latter.

"Okay."

Seungmin started dancing and was doing great until the middle part when he forgot to put his left hand behind his back and his right hand covering his face. Hyunjin took Seungmin's right hand and moved it properly, intertwining his fingers with the other while doing so.

Seungmin got flustered at the sudden act and blushed, forgetting about the dance for a few seconds.

"...then you just have to do that."

"O-Okay, thank you." He snapped out of his thoughts.

After practicing they called the members, asking Chan to bring some food for them.

The rest of the practice went smoothly and everyone was happy with their progress.

Fast forward to the day before their concert...

"Minnie are you ready? Let's go?"

"Yup. Just let me get my things." Seungmin walked back into his room, grabbing his phone and wallet just in case.

He wore a white sweater with brown suspenders and black jeans looking cute, as always.

Hyunjin was wearing a black sweater tucked into denim jeans and a bucket hat.

Only Hyunjin knew where they were going so Seungmin had to follow him. Hyunjin actually had a drivers license, he just never drove cars because, well, Wonpil.

He just borrowed Wonpil's car for the day so they could go to the destination.

Hyunjin helped Seungmin get into his seat and leaned in to fix the latter's seatbelt. He then walked to the other side of the car, getting into his own seat.

"Soo... where are we going?"

"That's a secret!"

"But I wanna know!!"

"We'll get there in an hour and a half, I think you'll like it."

"Okay okay, I'm gonna sleep now."

"Goodnight." Hyunjin smiled, patting Seungmin's head.

2 hours later...

Hyunjin left the car on to let Seungmin sleep a little more while he set up the things. He got the blanket and food, fixing everything as nicely as he could. He stopped for a second to just watch the waves wash up on the shore, experiencing that familiar feeling of peace.

He decided to wake Seungmin up, walking to the car. He opened the door and saw Seungmin quietly resting.

He woke Seungmin up and tried his best to cover where they are. After Seungmin was wide awake, Hyunjin made him wear a blindfold. He was guided by the other and asked, "Where are we?"

"You'll see."

Hyunjin finally stopped and got him to sit down.

He removed the blindfold and looked in awe.

"Wow. The beach?"

"Well we both like it here so I though it'd be nice."

"It is. You set this up?" He pointed at his surroundings.

Hyunjin set up a classic red blanket on the sand and had a few snacks and drinks to eat when they get hungry.

"Yup. I know you would be hungry by now so, yeah."

Seungmin laughed a little at how cheesy but cute the gesture was.

"Okay, so I guess... I'll have to forgive you now."

"What? Really?"

"You've been so nice to me and I can't reject your efforts, so yes, I forgive you."

"Thank you so much! You have no idea how much I wanted to make it up to you! I love you so much-" Hyunjin quickly realized what he said and covered his mouth.

"Did I just- Confess?" He was shocked at his loud mouth.

"Well, if you love me, then I love you so much too. I like you too Hyunjin."

Hyunjin removed his hand from his mouth and his jaw dropped in shock. He quickly wrapped his arms around the other and buried his face in his neck. Seungmin hugged him back and felt a sense of relief rush over him.

After a few moments, Hyunjin slowly let go of Seungmin and looked at him in the eye.

"You have no idea how happy I am."

"Oh really?"

"Let me show you."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

70.7K 3.1K 23
Felix is new and already hates Hyunjin. Now the two are stuck in a game, but there can only be one winner.
1.7K 18 13
Just have fun reading if u do
764 16 1
Collection of one shots that I write impulsively! Each one is pretty lengthy so updates will be slow, enjoy !
17.4K 400 24
'Do you hate me?' He suddenly asks 'What?' I ask. 'I used to hate you.' Hyunjin falls for Seungmins sister Y/N. But she can't stand him.