Pain (NamJin ff) •Book 2 Of R...

Bởi 7elsasnow

A power couple, the couple that people envied and got jealous of because of how cute they look together, has... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
Ego!!!
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Reminder!
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
Q&A
Answers
!?!?!?
Published!
!!!

BANGBANGCON!

940 16 1
Bởi 7elsasnow

I'm sure most or all of you heard about the online concert!

I'm so excited!

It's going to be my first concert.

I know they're just replaying the past concerts but I'm still excited.

I'm finally going to use my ARMY Bomb in a concert!

I even got myself tickets😂 (it's in the media section)

Of course it's fan-made but still😂

If anyone wants to print one for themselves and wants a copy of the template you can screenshot it here...

PS. The template is not mine, I just found it on Twitter...

Oh and I'm gonna be making a new story... It's a TaeKook story...

It's kinda related to the NamJin series I made...

It's the back story of the TaeKook couple since I didn't really explained clearly how they met and how they started...

It's going to entitled Games...

I already posted a teaser or a part of it in Remedy back then...

I don't know when to publish it yet but I am sure that I'm gonna be able to publish it this month...

So that's it guys!😅 Bye~!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.5K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
588K 16.9K 53
'and He will continue to smile no matter how hurt He is' XKim taehyung centric fanficx This is not a boyxboy fanfiction.Its about their friendsh...
18.7K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...
35.5K 1.6K 37
Jimin has a thousand problems including an unhealthy obsession with "slutty" outfits and an asshole boyfriend. Yoongi has depression and unfortunate...