Tatsumaki x Male Oc

由 Lord__Boros

I haven't seen a lot of stories with tatsumaki so I wanted to give it a shot. This is my first story I'm goin... 更多

Zaiko's bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

OVA

935 10 0
由 Lord__Boros

The Springs

Bang: No matter how we look at this, this is way too advanced for a normal person to take out an S Class hero.

Child emperor: Yes, that's why the murderer is...someone among us!

Most of the S Class hero's along with Saitama and Lairon look at the corpse of Zombieman who has a katana stuck in him.

Child emperor: (But the question is who?)

The day before

Child emperor: (This takes place yesterday. We hero's who participated in the largest alien disaster ever were invited to an overnight stay at a hot springs resort by the Hero Association.)

The S Class hero's at the hot springs were enjoying the water

Bang: The hot water feels really nice.

Lairon: More than that having an inclusive retreat at hot springs must mean the Hero Association is pretty generous, right?

Zaiko: You got that right.

Atomic Samurai: But it seems like some hero's are mooching off of it.

Metal bat: That's right! Why were you invited here even though you did nothing during the fight?

Flashy Flash: I had other matters to deal with.

Metal bat: You got something more important than defeating aliens, man?

Flashy Flash: I don't need to waste my breath on you.

Bang: After the events, it was confirmed that these guys dealing with monster that had various rewards too.  And, further, they strategically made sure that the situation did not require their immediate attention.

Atomic Samurai: I guess it was effective then.

Pig god:  I was hungry, so I went home.

Watchdog man: As long I can protect my own town, that's enough for me.

Flashy Flash: And I was exterminating  monsters on my own, as usual. Don't compare me to the likes of you lazy types.

Metal bat: What the hell did you say, punk?

Zaiko: Come on you guys let's all just calm down and relax, I mean we're in a hot springs for Christ's sakes. So instead of arguing let's just enjoy ourselves. This is only temporary you know.

Metal bat: I guess you have a point.

On the girls side

Tatsumaki: Hmph! Zaiko and I could've handle those aliens all on our own anyway.

Female: You seem to hold Nightfire in high regard.

Tatsumaki: Of course, Zaiko is the strongest person I know.

Female2: You wouldn't happen to be in love with him would you?

Tatsumaki froze when she said that, her face turned red as she turned away turned away from them

Tatsumaki: I have no idea what your talking about, so shut it!

Female2: Alright alright I'll stop...I just think you two would make a cute couple that's all.

Tatsumaki: Be quiet!

She turned away from the rest of them and muttered.

Tatsumaki: Do I ...love him?

Later that night everyone was in the main room celebrating. Zaiko sat next to Tatsumaki. While Sitch spoke.

Sitch: In relation to the prophecy that the earth was in great danger, I initially didn't recognize it as a threat. But today, in order to speak further about this, I gathered all of you here today to thank. And because of that, I am so grateful for all of your hard work the other day. For today, I want all of you to let go of all of your stress and burdens and just enjoy the night to the fullest! Cheers everyone!

Class S: Cheers!

Bang: Woah, this is the dragon slayer sake!

Lairon: It's really good sake, isn't it?

Atomic Samurai: The easy to drink ones really mess you up though.

Puri prisoner: Who? Who exactly is number one?

Tank Top Master, Puri Puri Prisoner and Darkshine are posing and showing off their muscles.

Child emperor:( I guess that's guys don't really seem as tough as you would think.)

Zombie man: Are you having fun Child emperor?

Child emperor: uh, I guess so.

Child emperor: Oh really? That's good to hear.

Child emperor: ( No one could have thought then. At a peaceful gathering like this, that a vicious crime would occur)

Zaiko: Wow! This stuff really is good don't you think Tatsu?

Tatsumaki: Hmph, I guess it's kind of good.

Present time

Child emperor: First, we must observe the weapon used in this crime.

Atomic Samurai: Yes, it's mine. But I left my katana at the banquet hall. Someone must've taken it. You doubting me? We were drinking there until not too long ago.

Bang: Yes.

Atomic Samurai: What's with that look? You think we're making this up or something?

Tank top: Atomic Samurai did not do it. Because I was there with the director too. You can just ask the director.

Child emperor: That's true, their testimony does have credibility.

Bang: We're all teammates here.

Child emperor: Teammates?

Darkshine: Speaking of teammates...I do remember something, Prisoner. I saw you eying Zombieman rather suspiciously last night.

Puri Prisoner: But like, he's just so hot!

Darkshine: Um, WHAT!

Puri Prisoner: I was just thinking of making Zombie-Chan mine, if you get my drift...if I were making a move though, I wouldn't call that crime! Why would I ever want to kill that fine ass? It would be such a waste!

Child emperor: But you're the only one among us who has actually has done time. Even though you obviously broke out. The person who has the least credibility would be-

Puri Prisoner: You're just being prejudiced!

Child emperor: It's rather a process of elimination by using theory.

Puri Prisoner: Well then, I have an alibi. That guy had a peculiar conversation with Zombie-Chan. He asked, " is it true that you can't really die if you get stabbed? "

Saitama: Oh yeah that's right! I heard from Genos that Zombieman is kind of immortal.

Genos: Hey you little punk, are doubting Master Saitama?

Child emperor: I'm just trying to do process of elimination with evidence I'm gathering. There's a lot of stuff we don't know about him. For all we know he could be some sort of spy. Well obviously not with that kind of face.

Genos: If and if Master Saitama would want to stab Zombieman, he wouldn't need to use a weapon, he would just one punch( wait a minute. If he was just trying to see whether or not Zombieman really is immortal. There is a slight chance he might've used a weapon to confirm this but...that could explain the case) Sensei it's alright. I will testify for you in court.

Saitama: OH MY GOD, I SAID I DIDN'T DO IT!

Child emperor: Hey, Calm down. The other's aren't out of the clear yet either. ( Flash seems to be staring at his feet and avoiding the conversation. The Pig God is eating breakfast. And Watchdog Man just won't wake up. As for Metal bat...

Metal bat: I didn't do it man. Unlike the others, i didn't drink alcohol last night. You can't mistaken make for being drunk last night or anything like that. What?

Flashy Flash: You're being awfully eloquent this morning.

Metal bat: No way in hell! I'm not a morning person.

Child emperor: Now now...

Atomic Samurai: All right, then who's the number one suspect. If there's anyone suspicious, it's those two right there.

Bang: Seems like you can't find any proof among us hero's so...

Female: I'm sorry, but we were just here to make a report of this.

Child emperor: Wait a minute, there's someone else we missed?

King was standing in the shaded area of the hallway.

Child emperor: Why hello there King! Why haven't you said a word?

King: Because you didn't ask me.

Child emperor: Then please let us hear your recollection of these events.

King: When I was on the way of of buying a drink at the vending machine. When I saw someone on the floor. So I contacted the front office. That is all.

Child emperor: Then King, what were you doing last night?

King: After using the private bath located in my room, I fell asleep.

Metal bat: What you do know that there's a nice outdoor hot springs, right? Why would you use the bath tub in your room?

King: Because I can use it as I want since it's MY bath.

Atomic Samurai: King does have a lot of things that no one really knows about.

King: I'm not trying to hide anything right now.

Bang: That sound, is that the infamous " King Engine " is he having an internal struggle?

King: There really is no point in doubting someone like me.

Tatsumaki: Hey, how long are you going to play this game? Since you all seem pretty dubious to me, I'll just have to restrain all of you!

Zaiko: Alright everyone, calm down. Let's find more evidence and get to the bottom of this instead of pointing the finger at everyone.

Tatsumaki started to use her powers making things float around the hallway.

Zaiko: Tatsu wait!

Zombieman: What do you mean by "Restrain" in either case, can someone take this out of me.

Zaiko: I got it.

Zaiko is able to get the katana out of Zombieman.

Child emperor: So then, who exactly stabbed Zombieman!

Zombieman: I did drink a lot last night and don't really remember anything...but I do remember that katana floating towards me and stabbing me. But after that, I kind of fell asleep...

Atomic Samurai: My katana was...floating?

Zombieman: Yeah, it was surrounded by a green light. Just like that over there.

Tatsumaki: Wait me?!

Child emperor: Tatsumaki-Chan what were you doing after dinner last night?

Tatsumaki: I don't remember!

Child emperor: Did you perhaps drink too much?

Tatsumaki: I don't know! I told you I don't remember!

Zaiko: I mean I was with her most of the night after dinner yesterday, we had a...talked when we left the main room. I went to sleep early too so I wouldn't know anything after that. She was...a little drunk when I hit the hay.

Metal bat: I mean for all we know you could've just waited for Nightfire to fall asleep to commit this crime.

Tatsumaki: Huh? That's dumb since I know Zombieman can't get killed anyway! If I wanted  him dead, I wouldn't have half assed something like this! Tell them Zaiko!

Zaiko: I mean yeah.

Bang: it's fine. Zombieman is all good and well  anyway.

Zombieman: Yeah and besides, I don't really care. It's just one of those things that happen when there alcohol involved, y'know?

Saitama: Um, not really...

Atomic Samurai: Okay, case closed. Let's take morning bath Lai.

As they they all left while Child emperor stayed behind.

Sitch: Child emperor, do you have a moment?

Sitch showed Child emperor the footage of Tatsumaki stabbing Zombieman.

Child emperor: So Tatsumaki-Chan was the culprit all along . So that's what she meant! She knew he wouldn't die, so she was just messing with him! But then Tatsumaki-Chan, would you drink this much to begin with.

With Zaiko

Zaiko stood there is the room he and Tatsumaki shared. He couldn't stop thinking about what she said to him the night before.

Flashback

Zaiko enters the room with a drunk Tatsumaki floating next to him.

Zaiko: Come on Tatsu you drank way too much tonight. Let's just go to sleep alright.

Tatsumaki: You know Zaiko~ I never really told you but I love you soo much~

Zaiko's eyes widen when she says this. His entire face starts to turn red.

Zaiko: Tatsu what are you saying?

Tatsumaki: I'm saying I love you~

Zaiko: Maybe you should go to sleep. You're not thinking straight.

Tatsumaki: No! Just...listen to me. You've always been there for me and hell you even been for my sister since we were kids...If I wasn't so scared to tell you, I would have asked you out a long time ago.

Zaiko: I love too alright...so let's just go to sleep and talk about it in the morning you know...if you remember.

Tatsumaki: Really~

Zaiko: Yeah...

Flashback end

Zaiko: Did she really mean that...I mean she could've it's just like they say a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts. But still It's not like she remembered anything from last night...I'll have to talk to her about it one of these days...

Well that does for this one. Hope you enjoyed it guys. It'll take some time to start season 2. I'll have to think on how to start the it. Have a good day everyone.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

10.9K 207 9
Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him. "Well, it isn't like I k...
1.6K 93 22
Isekai'd to OPM , waking up in the weak body. Don't want to change the timeline and as I want to become a background character. But luck isn't on my...
2.1M 100K 63
Behind every great man is a great woman, that's how the saying goes. But how can that apply to our favorite bald hero? Simple, what if he had someone...
10K 192 16
After Vaccine Man was defeated by Saitama, two heroes witnessed him killed Vaccine Man. The two random heroes reported this to the Hero Association...