Matt x Reader

由 i_shall_defy_death

You move in with your brother Edd. Only to find he lives with two roommates. This is also my first book ever... 更多

The greeting
Dinner
A day out
Unexpected Guest
Questions?
A Monster...Or Dream?
WHOOOO!!!
Meeting The Neighbors (Part 1)
Meeting The Neighbors (Part 2)
Date?
What now...
A/n
Follow The Clues Pt. 1
Im bored so have this
so uh, hi!

Guess what

217 7 1
由 i_shall_defy_death

I'm posting a new chapter today....yay!!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

But seriously, I'm putting out a new chapter today because of everything that's going on. I hope everyone is safe though. Stay inside and make sure you're taking care of yourself. Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Do t forget to check in with yourself to make sure you're doing ok. But please, do take care. There are going to be some of the suggestions from the last chapter so I'm not really going to say more about it. But that it's wanting me to go outside and get ready for spring and summer down here in Texas...cause it gets HOT down here in the South lol. Especially since I'm in marching band as well soooo I'm in the heat...a lot. But oh well. I'll post the chapter sometime later today. So be on the look out! I'll see you then!!!!!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

44.3K 2.6K 41
This is Book 2 of my first ever book. That book was absolute shit to me but over 5 months, my writing style has changed and improved. I don't want my...
137K 3K 12
* ART IS NOT MADE BY ME AND FULL CREDIT TO WHOEVER DID THAT AMAZING WORK OF ART x A few years after The End, Tom moved out of Edd and Matt's house an...
5.7K 116 39
You just moved out of your parents house and you asked your brother if you can live with him,you then meet 2 other boys,and have a new crush? [Discon...
232 0 21
! CRINGE AU AND OC X CANON WARNING ! This is my first story! Hope you all enjoyed! :) Edit: Please this cringe.. Don't read this and don't judge if y...