The Elemental (Elijah Mikaels...

adbaez द्वारा

"And who might you be?" His dark eyes darted back and forth between her blue ones, unreadable yet searching a... अधिक

PART ONE
Andromeda
Rose
Elijah Mikaelson
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon Part One
By the Light of the Moon Part Two
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Shots
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party Part One
The Dinner Party Part Two
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Happy Birthday.
The Birthday
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out the Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
All My Children (SMUT)
1912
Break On Through
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
Part Two
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
The Brother's Keeper
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me if You Can
A View to a Kill
Into The Wild
Down the Rabbit Hole
Stand By Me/Bring it On
American Gothic
Pictures of You
A New Life
New Orleans
House of The Rising Sun
Tangled Up in Blue
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of The Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls'
Après Moi, Le Déluge
Dance Back From the Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Red String
Author's Note: Check Out My New Story!

Ordinary People

13K 461 113
adbaez द्वारा

Andy didn't know how long she cried.

That night, both her and Regulus piled into their father's bed. And Cameron didn't have the heart to turn them away, holding both of his children close to his chest. It hurt. Getting to see her mother, meeting her siblings after so long, only to have them ripped away from her, felt like a wound was torn open. It was left to fester, and build, as fever coursed through her body, bringing illusions.

If only it was an hallucination.

That morning, while he was very surprised, and irritated at first, to meet Rebekah, Cameron swiftly got over it. She was a vampire, yes, but he could see that she was important to his daughter. And, they got along well, surprisingly.

Rebekah actually kept her sarcastic barbs to a minimum, knowing that this wasn't a good time for the family, and she silently showed her support to Andromeda, who was beyond grateful. They rode to school together, Andy attending classes and staying with the Original for cheer-leading practice.

Maybe, they'll get to be friends after all.

"You are really going to run this new girl look into the ground, aren't you?" Andy called out sarcastically, and Rebekah shot her a look over her shoulder after doing a cart-wheel. "Oh yes, because I enjoy attending classes that are filled with false truths, and poorly written textbooks." She smarted, and the elemental snorted. "Why are you doing this?" She asked instead, and Rebekah only sighed.

"I never got to go to school, go to parties and make friends. Meet boys."

Andy awed, and Rebekah shot her a small glare. "I could imagine that wasn't fun, especially with your brothers." She said with sympathy, and Bekah nodded. "Heathens, the lot of them." Both girls laughed, before Rebekah turned around to see their favorite doppelganger.

"You. Goody."

"I was hoping we could talk." Andy stood up, placing herself besides the blonde Original, and Elena frowned at her. "I didn't know you two were close." She stated, and Andy gave her a sarcastic smile. "She's my boyfriend's sibling, that makes her practically family." The elemental gave Elena a cold stare, and the message was clear.

Mess with her, and you deal with me.

"What do you even want to talk about? Stefan?" Rebekah redirected the conversation to why Elena was there. "Don't worry. I'm off him until he starts treating me better. In fact, you should probably take a page out of my book." Andromeda snorted, and Rebekah smirked, while Elena reached down into her bag before pulling out a photograph.

"Actually, I'd rather talk about this."

That made both women pause, Rebekah's eyes widening, and Andy looked in disbelief as she recognized what was Runic script. "I'm curious, why you and Klaus have spent a thousand years running from your father." Elena stated bluntly, and Andy recovered quickly, before glaring at the doppelganger.

"The bloody hell did you just say?"

Elena could not be talking about what Andy thought she was. She could not know about Mikael. It was impossible. Andy took an intimidating step forward, Elena taking a nervous step back as she realized her anger was real, but Rebekah put a hand on the elemental's wrist, stopping her.

"I should get back to the girls. Homecoming is right around the corner." Rebekah breathed, giving Elena a tight smile, before tugging Andy after her. The doppelganger's voice stopped them, and Andromeda felt herself freeze at her words.

"Well, maybe we'll ask Mikael when we wake him."

Andy spun around, crossing the space between them in two long strides, and Elena's eyes widened at the rage that crossed the elemental's face. "What game are you playing at?" She snapped, Rebekah standing besides her, as she gave Elena her own glare. "You're bluffing. You don't know where he is. No one does."

"So, who's rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte?" Elena said confidently, and Andromeda's eyes flashed crimson as she sneered. "You are getting way over your head, lass. If you wake him, we're doomed." Andy was actually enraged. She wanted to burn the doppelganger's insides, until she excreted blood.

"Why are you the one that's angry? Why don't you want me to wake him?" Elena was genuinely confused, she expected this reaction from Rebekah, not Andy. Rebekah even seemed to be surprised, but she masked it as she gave Elena a cold look. "I need to get back to the girls." Once they were far enough away, the Original pulled them to a stop, turning to Andy with narrowed blue eyes.

"How do you know about Mikael?"

"Who do you think helped seal him?" Andromeda countered, gazing right back at Rebekah evenly. "My mother is dead, channeled most of her spirit, to put that monster away." The blonde's eyes widened at that, and Andy just shook her head. "If they know where he is-"

"They can't wake him." Rebekah interrupted swiftly, and Andy let out a bitter laugh. "You don't know the lengths that the Scooby Doo gang are willing to take. She'll be coming to you again, to find out the full story." The Original tensed, and Andy gave her a tight smile.

"We need to play this smart. I may not like Niklaus, but they'll be unleashing a worser evil if they wake Mikael. You know that."

The two stared intently at each other, before Rebekah nodded. "I'm going to call the twins. But, we should go." Andromeda pulled the Original after her, quickly climbing into her car, as Andy swiftly dialed Fane. "Hello, sweet sister! To what, do I owe the pleasure?" His voice filled the car from the bluetooth, and Rebekah's eyes widened.

"Fane?!"

"Is that Sexy Bex, I hear?" Her brother's voice was also surprised, but Andy could hear the grin spreading at his lips. "If I had known Klaus would let you out of your coffin, I would have given you quite the welcome." Andy faked a gag at her brother's flirting, before quickly turning the conversation back to the problem at hand.

"Fane, you and Febe need to return to Mystic's Fall." She said bluntly, and Fane grew serious at her tone. "What's happened?"

"We don't know if it's already happened or not, but the Salvatore's and the doppelganger plan to wake Mikael."

At that, a slew of curse words were pulled from his mouth, before the phone was snatched away and Febe's voice growled into the speaker. "Sister, what did you just say?" Her oldest sister's voice was filled with anger, matching Andy's. The siblings had only just been reunited with their family the day before, only to have them ripped away again, so the idea that the monster their mother sacrificed her immortality to put down was coming back...

The Kokkino's siblings wanted blood.

"We're on our way." Fane growled out, taking the phone back from his twin, before hanging up. When they got to the house, Andy stopped Rebekah with a hand to her arm. "Not a word of this to my father." She stated seriously, and Rebekah nodded in understanding.

"You have my word."

They both swiftly exited the car, before going inside. Cameron wasn't home, while Andy went to school, Reggie stayed with their father and they spent the day together. Cameron already shot her the text to not cook, he would bring home pizza, and she was absolutely alright with that.

Andy threw herself on the couch, while Rebekah got out a bottle of bourbon, and the elemental groaned. "Are we at that stage, now?" She whined dramatically, and Bekah shot her a look as she poured them both a glass. "Where we are drinking away our sorrows, yes." Andy accepted her glass, and took a big swallow with a sigh, feeling the familiar burn as it trailed it's way to her stomach.

"What are we going to do?"

"I'm going to give Elena what she wants." At that, Andy sat up and gave her a look, as Rebekah just rolled her eyes. "I meant that I would tell her our story, besides it's about time that you heard it as well." She declared, and Andy frowned. "Bekah, do not let her force you-"

"I won't. We're doing this, on my terms." Rebekah stood up swiftly, making a few phone calls and twenty minutes later, members of the Spirit Squad was in Andy's music room. The instruments were moved out of the way, as a private fashion show ensued, and Andromeda raised a brow as she sat on a chair besides the Original.

"Really?"

"What? I need a homecoming dress." Rebekah said innocently, and Andy laughed as the Original smirked. She texted Elena to come over, and Andy poured herself a glass of champagne that she got from the fridge with a roll of her eyes. "I need to be drunk if I'm to remain in the room with her." She announced, and Bekah nodded in understanding, before both girls laughed.

Fifteen minutes later, the doppelganger showed up, and Andy took a deep breath before holding open the door for her. "Please, right this way." She gave Elena a mocking smile, and the brunette gave her a tight smile back as Andy led her to the music room. The speakers were playing music, and Rebekah was lounging in her chair, before she stood to greet Elena with a fake smile.

"Elena! So glad you could make it."

"You've compelled your own private runway show?" The doppelganger asked in disbelief, and a tad of outrage, Andy smirked over her glass as she had a seat and Rebekah just shrugged her shoulders. "I need a homecoming dress."

"So, what do you think? Pick one."

"I like the red one, Bekah." Andromeda chimed in with a teasing smile, and Elena shot her a glare. "How are you okay with this?" She asked, and Andy raised a brow. "For someone who is used to people doing the compelling for her, I'm surprised you're not." She stated bluntly, and Rebekah intervened before Elena could respond.

"Pick one."

"I'm not here to help you shop. I'm here to know why you don't want me to wake Mikael." Elena said confidently, and the Original smirked before racing towards one of the girls; appearing behind the one with the blue dress, as Rebekah gathered her hair in one hand and bared her fangs near her neck. The doppelganger stepped forward with a gasp, and Andy coughed as she struggled not to laugh at her obviousness.

"I said pick one, Elena."

"The red one." The doppelganger stated randomly, her doe eyes filled with anger and fear, and Andromeda couldn't help the chortle that escaped her. "Pussy." She murmured, taking a sip of her glass, Elena sparing her a dark look. "There. That wasn't so hard, was it?" Rebekah breathed, mockingly, and Elena just stood there with a frown as the blonde turned to Andy.

"Are you sure, you don't need a dress?" She asked, and Andy only shook her head with a smirk. "I have one, but thank you."

"Go away." Rebekah commanded, and the compelled girls walked away as the Original turned back to Elena. "You do not threaten me." She stated seriously, fixing Elena with a dark look, that made the doppelganger stiffen. "You will learn, what I allow you to learn. Is that clear?"

Elena nodded nervously, and Andy stood up with a groan, holding Rebekah's glass out to her as she brushed past them. "I believe this is a conversation for the living room." She announced, not turning around as the other two girls followed. Andy poured Elena a glass of champagne, offering it to her, before refilling her own and having a seat besides Rebekah as the doppelganger sat on the leather armchair.

"What do you want to know?" Rebekah asked the doppelganger, and Andromeda sat back, sipping her glass as Elena replied. "Well, Elijah said that your father was a landowner in Europe. How did you guys end up here?" Andy gave the doppelganger a dull look, and Bekah replied flippantly.

"My parents had just started a family, when a plague struck their homeland. They lost a child to it." Rebekah explained, sitting back, her gaze focused on her glass as she swirled the liquor inside. "They wanted a escape, and protect their future family from the same fate."

"So, how did you end up here?"

"By ship, Elena, how bloody else?" Andy stated with annoyance, giving the doppelganger a dumb look. "This part of the world had not even been discovered yet." Elena defended herself, and Andy just laughed at her ignorance. "You put too much faith into those textbooks. My family migrated to this land from Greece around the same time, so I can personally confirm her story." The elemental stated, Elena giving her a wide eyed look, while Rebekah laughed.

"Yes, the Kokkinos. Our neighbors, for a time." The Original turned back to Elena with a smirk, continuing her tale. "My mother knew a witch, Ayana, who heard from the spirits of a mystical land where everyone was healthy. Blessed by the gifts of speed and strength."

"That led my family here, where we lived amongst those people."

Elena slowly nodded, realization hitting her as she listened. "The werewolves?" She asked, and Andy nodded with a smirk. "Now, you listen." Elena shot her a dark look, while Bekah continued. "To us, they were just our neighbors." Rebekah continued with her tale, and Andromeda sat back as she knew all of this from her siblings.

When the blonde got to the part about what happened to their youngest sibling, Henrik, Andy only listened on in sympathy. She couldn't begin to imagine what it felt like to lose a sibling, especially not her baby brother. While her oldest siblings were dead, they died long before her birth.

If she ever had to bare the lost of one of the twins, or Regulus, Andromeda would surely break.

"That was the beginning of the end of peace with our neighbors." Rebekah breathed out, looking up from her glass to focus on the silent doppelganger. "And one of the last moments my family had together as humans." Andy reached out, taking Rebekah's hand in her own and giving it a squeeze, the blonde giving her a grateful look as she squeezed back.

Elena was frowning, her expression seemed moved, but Andromeda didn't completely believe it. When her phone began to vibrate, the elemental cleared her throat and gestured towards it. "Better get that. It'll be Damon checking up on you." She breathed, and Elena scowled at her before answering.

Andy turned back to her blonde friend besides her, raising a brow, and Rebekah nodded at her silent question. She was okay. Andy gave her hand another squeeze before finishing her glass, quickly pouring another. Andromeda was drinking a lot these days, and while she knew that it wasn't good, the elemental couldn't bring herself to care. In her eyes, she lost not only Elijah, but her family was ripped away from her all over again.

And now, Elena wanted to release Mikael. The reason that her mother was dead.

"Was that Stefan?"

At that, both girls looked to each other, before looking at the doppelganger and Andy couldn't help the laughter that escaped at her enraged expression. Elena glared at her, hanging up the phone with a huff, and even Rebekah smirked.

"Trouble in paradise?" Andy wiggled her brows, and Elena just rolled her eyes, focusing her attention back on Rebekah. "Can we get on with the story?"

"Honestly, I don't get you two as a couple." The Original said instead, and Andromeda snorted while Elena just shook her head. "Why would you? You don't know anything about who he really is."

"That's sweet, coming from you." Andy smirked, raising her glass to Elena as she scowled. "I know exactly who he is." Rebekah stated, leaning forward, as she looked into the doppelganger's doe eyes intently. "He's a vampire. We're a predatory species. We don't have time to care about humans, and their silly little lives."

"Is that why you did that runway show, earlier?" Elena asked in mock confusion, and Andy glared. "If you don't care about the homecoming dance?" She had a smirk on her face, like she knew everything, and the elemental was really tempted to wipe it off.

"You know what? I'm just gonna go." Elena stood up, and Rebekah raised a brow.

"You haven't heard half the story."

"And you're not going to tell it. You're just bored and looking for someone to push around." Elena turned to Rebekah, and Andy gave her a dark look as she gestured towards her. "Find someone else to mess with, maybe your new best friend." Andromeda stood up at that, taking a step forward with a glare, but Rebekah grabbed her arm.

"The necklace wasn't Stefan's to give." The Original said instead, continuing with her tale as Andy glared daggers at the doppelganger. She didn't know why Rebekah wanted to share her life story, but let her do what she wanted.

"It belonged to the Original witch."

"The one who put the hybrid curse on Klaus?" Elena asked in confusion, and Andy smirked. "Not just the curse. She's the one who turned them into vampires." The doppelganger's eyes widened at that, and Andromeda gestured for her to have another seat.

"Well, come on."

Elena sat, and the girls took another seat across from her, as Rebekah explained. Andy sat silently listening, a frown marring her features, as Bekah explained the actions of her family. When they got to the part where Rebekah's mother was a witch, Andy snorted at Elena's dumbfounded expression.

"What?"

"The Original family. Original witch." The elemental said slowly, so that the other girl might understand better. Rebekah smirked, before continuing to explain. Andy rested her head boredly on her palm, listening to the conversation, but not really taking part in it. When it came to the part about the spell, Andromeda sat up.

"She called upon the sun for life and the ancient white oak tree, one of nature's eternal objects for immortality."

"But, the spell was too much for her alone. She channeled someone else, an elemental." Andy interrupted, and Elena's eyes snapped to hers. Andy gazed at her evenly, as she breathed. "My family was once their neighbors. Their mother channeled my sister, to the point of her death." Rebekah nodded sadly besides her, pressing her lips tightly together as Elena's eyes widened in shock.

"That night, my father offered us wine laced with blood. And then he drove his sword through our hearts." Andy shut her eyes, squeezing Rebekah's hand in hers as the Original stared at the window over the doppelgangers shoulder, mind lost in memory.

"He killed you." Elena breathed, and Rebekah let a bitter smile cross her lips. "And he wasn't delicate about it either." Andy let a shaky breath escape her, standing up to get the bottle of bourbon in the kitchen. "We're going to need something far stronger." She hummed, and Bekah nodded in agreement, as she poured them a glass.

Their conversation continued, and Andy checked her phone. Cameron had spent the day with his son, taking him to the park, and going to the movies. She knew they were still at the theater, and was grateful that they still had some time.

When they got to the park where Mikael began to hunt Klaus, Andromeda sipped at her bourbon with a sigh. She pitied Nik. He was the result of his mother's infidelity, and yet somehow, Klaus got the blame for it.

"Our mother placed the hybrid curse on Nik to suppress his werewolf side and then, she turned her back on him. But, Mikael's greatest weakness as a human was his pride, and as a vampire that was magnified. He went on a rampage and killed half the village, then he came home and killed her." Rebekah breathed out, squeezing Andy's hand, as the elemental rubbed circles with her thumb.

"Mikael killed your mother?" Elena gasped in horror, and the Original just gave her a dry look. "He said she broke his heart, so he would break hers. He tore it from her chest as Nik watched." Rebekah replied, and Elena looked horrified as she continued.

While Elena looked disturbed by the tale, Andy could tell that she wasn't particularly moved, stubbornness painted her expression and the elemental glared. When Rebekah finished, it was silent for a moment, before Elena opened her mouth.

"Always and forever. Even though he locked you in a coffin for ninety years?" She said incredulously, and Andromeda scowled, while Rebekah glared. "We're vampires, our emotions are heightened. I'm stubborn, Elijah moral, and Nik..."

"Nik has no tolerance for those who disappoint him. Over a thousand years as a family, we've all made that mistake once. And I made it several times."

"But, you still love him?" Elena asked in disbelief, and Andy gave her a dumb look. "He is their brother. Was Rebekah supposed to stay alone, for a thousand years?" She snapped, and the doppelganger scowled at her angrily.

"You've heard the story, it's time for you to go." Rebekah stood up, turning to walk away, and Elena stood up as well. "I don't know what you're up to, but I am no longer playing along." The Original snapped, and Andy quickly stood up, as Elena replied.

"I'm just looking for one good reason why we shouldn't wake Mikael."

"Have you not been bloody listening?!" Andromeda shouted, eyes flashing crimson, as the doppelganger turned to face her and Andy gave her a dark look. "I'll give you one. Fifteen years ago, Mikael came to Mystic Falls; he was looking for the newest doppelganger." Andy stated bluntly, and Elena's eyes widened in surprise.

"You were only a baby, Elena. Mikael came to kill you, all so that Klaus wouldn't be able to lift his curse, if he ever found you. It took Bonnie's mom, and mine, to put him down. Abby lost her magic, and my mother channeled so much of her spirit, that she couldn't recover. Giving birth to my brother took the last of her energy, and my mom died a year later."

Andromeda's cerulean eyes had tears filling them, but she didn't let not one shed as she glowered at Elena. "So, there's your reason. Lift that monster to your own peril, I don't care, but you will get out of my house." She stated darkly, and Elena opened her mouth to say something.

"It's no secret that I want Klaus dead. He has a hold over Stefan's life and over mine." The doppelganger tried to defend herself, and Andy just scoffed. "Do what you need." Rebekah breathed, taking a step closer as she glared down at Elena.

"But, make no mistake. If you come after my brother, I will rip you apart. And I get my temper from my father."

With a wave of her hand, Andromeda opened the door, glaring at Elena. "Get out." She stated firmly, and the doppelganger looked between the two women, before finally walking away. Andy slammed the door shut behind her, before turning to face Rebekah.

"She's going to do it anyway."

"Let her. I'll tear her, and this whole bloody town apart." Rebekah growled, pouring herself another glass of bourbon, and Andy smirked. "I'll help." The Original looked at her then, and they both came to a silent agreement as she nodded.

"The twins will be here by tomorrow. I'm sure they'll be glad to see you." Andy changed the subject, and Bekah let a small smile pull at her lips. "Ah yes, the twins. That'll be interesting." Both girls sat on the couch, Bekah laying her head on Andy's shoulder, as they sat in silence and drank. Both left with their dark thoughts, but supporting the other.

When Cameron came home twenty minutes later, Regulus came running into the room, Andy laughing as he threw himself into her lap, and Rebekah smiled. "Did you have fun, darling?" She asked, and Reggie nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes! We played video games, then daddy took us to the park, and then-"

"That's enough, lad. Let's git ye in th' bath, sae we kin eat." Cameron announced, quickly placing two pizza boxes on the kitchen island, and smiled at the two girls as he pressed a kiss to Andromeda's head. "Wur ye drinking?" He questioned, seeing the empty bottle of champagne in the trash and the open bottle of bourbon on the coffee table, Andy giving him a innocent smile.

"We had a girl's day." Rebekah stated simply, and Cameron grunted as he eyed the two. "Mhm." He didn't say much else, and when Andy stood to get Reggie in the bath, Cameron motioned for her to stay. "I git it, lass."

"You sure?"

"Aye, aye, relax wi' yer friend." He breathed, grabbing Reggie's hand so he could tug the toddler upstairs, and Andy raised a brow in surprise as she watched. "He likes you." She mused to Rebekah, and the blonde smirked over her glass.

"Who doesn't?"

They both laughed, eating some pizza, before a hurried knock was heard at the door and Andy got up with a frown. When Elena brushed past her, the elemental raised a brow in surprise, before storming after her as she entered the living room where Rebekah also looked up in surprise.

"You have a lot of bloody nerve." Andromeda growled, glaring darkly at the doppelganger, as she stood in front of Rebekah, who sat back in her seat to glare up at her. "How do you know that Mikael killed your mother?" Elena asked, and Bekah gave her a dumb look.

"Nik was there. He told me."

"He lied to you." At that, Andy stepped closer with a frown, and Rebekah smiled at Elena mockingly. "And how do you know that?"

"The cave where you carved your family's names is covered in symbols, the story of your family, how your parents arrived..." Elena pulled out the photos, Andy moving to stand besides Rebekah as she stood up, the doppelganger displaying photographs of the carvings on the coffee table.

"How they made peace, how you turned into vampires, and this. This is the symbol for the hybrid. It's a combination of vampire and werewolf," Elena explained, and Andromeda pressed her lips tightly together as she pointed to specific photographs.

"And this is the symbol of your mother."

"Her necklace." Rebekah breathed, recognizing it, and Andy stood closely besides her as Elena pulled out another photo. "And this is the story of her death." Andy gave Elena a fierce glare, the doppelganger ignoring her as she pointed out the symbols to Rebekah.

"The hybrid killed the Original witch. Not Mikael, Klaus."

"No. No, he wouldn't." Rebekah immediately shook her head and Andromeda pulled her backwards, stepping in between her and the doppelganger, as Elena tried to step closer. "That's enough." She spat, and Elena ignored her.

"She put the curse on him, made it so that he would be the only one of his kind, and then she rejected him. With the werewolf gene comes aggression and violence, when he turned, all of that was heightened." Elena insisted, and Andy shoved her back, the doppelganger stumbling before giving her a look of disbelief.

"I said, that's enough!" She shouted, and Elena glared. "He killed her, Rebekah! And then he made up this entire lie about your father so that he wouldn't lose you." Andromeda had enough, eyes turning gray, as she slammed Elena against the wall. Elena crumpled to the floor in a heap, and Rebekah grabbed the photos from the table.

"These mean nothing! They're just stupid drawings. Done by stupid people who had no idea who my family was!" Rebekah ripped them apart in her hands, Andy turned to try and calm her, placing her hands on her shoulders as Bekah fought back tears.

"Klaus killed your mother! Klaus has a hold on me, on everyone, he has for a thousand years. We have to make it stop!" Elena insisted, standing up, and the elemental spun around with a glare. "You've said enough, Elena. Now, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Andromeda roared, the foundation of the house shaking for a moment as the wind picked up, and Cameron came rushing down the stairs.

At seeing her father, the doppelganger's eyes widened, and once Cameron took in Andy's angered expression and Rebekah being near tears, he turned to the young girl with a dark look. "I think tis best ye leave." He stated firmly, and Elena nodded quickly before leaving.

Once she was gone, Andy spun around to Rebekah, who had sagged to the floor. "Bekah!" Andy fell to her knees besides her, throwing her arms around her shoulders, and the Original held onto her tightly as she sobbed. The elemental shushed her, running her fingers through her blonde hair, and Cameron watched awkwardly as Reggie ran downstairs.

"Bekah?"

Regulus ran forward, brushing Rebekah's blonde hair away, as he frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked innocently, and that just made the girl cry harder. Andromeda helped her to stand, pulling her up the stairs to her room, Reggie following as Andy helped her to bed. The three of them cuddled in Andy's full size bed, Rebekah sobbing into Andy's chest, and Reggie spooning the Original as he tried to comfort her as well.

"Listen to me," Andy breathed, lifting Bekah's face so she looked at her. "This hurts. And while I lost my mother, I couldn't begin to understand the pain you're in. But, we have to play this smart." She stated firmly, and Rebekah scoffed tearfully.

"There is nothing to discuss. Niklaus killed my mother."

"Rebekah." Andromeda gave her a stern look, and both girls sat up. "Nik was scared that he would lose you, you and I both know that very well. The man who raised him, hated him, and his mother turned her back on him, when it was her own bloody fault that he is what he is."

"That does not excuse-"

"You're absolutely right, it doesn't. But, get your revenge against him on your own terms, do not fall into the trap that Elena has set for you." Andy stared intently into the Original's tearful orbs. "Niklaus has the love of my life daggered in a box, as well as the love of my sister's life. He has done many things that he should pay for, but not by death."

The two stared at each other, before Rebekah slowly nodded.

"What do we do?"

********************************

Comment and vote what you think!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

336K 7.9K 19
"There was once another Mikaelson, and she was adored, bold, brave, too sarcastic for her own good, and, undoubtedly, the sibling to be most fond of...
1.9M 46.7K 45
Who would of ever thought that Klaus Mikaelson was capable of friendship? Unlikely. And with a Salvatore? Even more unlikely. But as it seems h...
1.5M 29K 31
❝How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you... And longer if I can...❞ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ Mia Salvatore's life just got a little more complicated...
125K 1.4K 13
Ranked #15 in #theoriginals stories ☺️ *** a collection of one shots and imagines from everyone's favourite Mikaelson brothers. feel free to request...