I AM YOURS FOREVER ShivAnya/S...

By sumi96

[UNDER EDITING] P.S. People who have never watched the show also can read the story. It is completely differe... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Acknowledgement
!Announcement!
New Fanfiction-1
New Fanfiction-2 (Completed)
Retirement Plan from EDT Fanfiction

Chapter 27

160 19 11
By sumi96

Sharanya's Point of View

Like a movie, each and every moment of my past which I had forgotten, was replaying in front of my eyes one after another.

And I have started to remember the forbidden parts of my life...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

No... please stop this! It can't be...

"Sharanya, Shiv is... Shiv is no more.. He was met with an accident just the same day of yours!"

No this can't be...no..no...

"He...is..not joking Sharanya, Bhai.. is dead!"

No this is not true! No no.. he didn't die... he was with me all the time, talking, teasing me... His touch, kiss are all real.. you all are wrong... He is not dead.... No...NO..

I felt someone's presence near me. Slowly that person kneeled down beside me.

He is not dead.... I am having a bad dream.. Yes Bad  dream... But why it feels so real?

I turned my face towards that person. The dim light coming from the downstairs and the moon rays coming from the window made his feature visible properly, Vyom.

Vyom was looking at me with his sorrowful eyes.

Tell me Vyom it's all a nightmare, just a nightmare. Shiv is not ďead.. Tell me na...

I felt my warm tears rolling down from my eyes. My lips were shaking horribly.

"He..he..is dead..Vyom..." I moved my lips looking at him.

Tell me Vyom that I am wrong...Please...

I could see his tears which were ready to fall anytime.

No...no..NO...

I hugged him tightly, tears were falling from my eyes uncontrollably.

"Vyom he is no more!" I sobbed hard on his chest. He hugged me back tightly.

He is dead!..... tell me no Vyom!

"HE IS NO MORE VYOM...NO MORE! HE LEFT US!" I cried loudly.

"NO MORE VYOM...no more.. he is no more..."

************

"Wait for me at downstairs Vyom, I want to go there." I said feeling numb, couldn't react to anything.

"Ok." He said lowly before petting my back. He went to the staircase. 

The whole mansion had changed totally. It was used to be a lively place which was so dead now.

I walked slowly till reaching to a closed room.

'SK Senior'

I opened it. The light of the low power blub was making the whole room visible. It was empty, no things, no books, no guitar nothing. The furnitures were coverd with the white sheets making the room more lifeless.

I came inside the room. Memories with him, them were flashing into my eyes one after another. I felt my eyes wet again, my cheeks felt the warmth of my tears. I was touching each and every thing existing in this room.

I still can feel his presence. I can feel his touch in each and every thing.

I came near to his closet, opened it. Empty, it was. I opened the drawer in which he used to keep his precious objects. My heart was telling me to open it. I opened.

A ring box caught my attention. My heart was pounding. I opened it.

A ring with a heart and 'S' on it, was there in the box. A soft sob escaped from my mouth.

His proposal ring... our engagement ring..

I felt my legs numbed. I couldn't bear my weight on my legs, I fell on the hard ground, crying.

Why why..WHY... WHY He has to die!..

"Why..." I murmured couldn't stopping my sobs,

"Why you snatched my Shiv from me...WHY GOD WHY!" I shouted but alas, as usual there was no reply from him. He was silent as usual. The whole room was filled with the sound of my sobbings.

*********

"Yes, she is with me, totally fine." I could hear Vyom's voice from a bit far talking on his phone with our families.

I was in the downstairs with Freddy Uncle, caretaker of this house. He became a bit old now compared to last time when I saw him. He was the only house maid who practically witnessed our childhood in his own eyes.

The Khanna Residence was now a empty place. They went from here after his death and never came back for once since then. They sent the money in Uncle's account every month for the house maintenance and his daily expenses.

"Sharanya let's go now!" Vyom came here after hanging up his phone.

"Yeah.." I murmured.

"Bye Uncle, take care." Vyom said and I posted a smile at Uncle.

"Bye. Be careful on roads." He waved his left hand at us while we had come a bit far from him. Soon after that we left the place. My heart felt emptiness, eyes were dry.

My whole world became up side down in just few moments...

*********

"I know you have so many questions in your mind but please trust me I will answer them tomorrow. Take rest for now. I shall come back tomorrow morning for picking up; you need to come with me for checking up to the doctor." Vyom said holding my hands. I nodded my head as he was the only one who was interested to tell me the truth unlike others. We were now at our home after coming back from Khanna Residence.

They had no idea of my memory gaining before we came back. Right now none of them could meet their eyes with me.

How pathetic my life could be!

"I am going to my room." I said dryly. Mom parted her lips to say something but Dad stopped her.

Madhavi Aunty was weeping her tears while Rajan Uncle was consoling her. Only Vyom gave me a dry smile before they went out from my sight.

I sat on my bed folding my legs with my hands and put my head on my legs. My eyes were at the sky outside the window. The dark room was making the moonlight more visible to my eyes.

For the whole night I couldn't close my eyes, once.

**********

"She is alright now Vyom." Doctor Odhni Mehera said with a smile of victory. She was testing me with her some questionnaire sheets for 2 hours.

"Her thought processing is far normal now. We just need to follow up for 2 months. Then she will be perfectly fine. If she feels better before it then we can wrap up in 1month only." She finished completely.

"Thank you Doctor." Vyom said smilingly.

"It's my duty." She replied.

************

"Tell me what happened after my memory loss and during my therapy." I asked him.

We were sitting on a bench at our backyard. It was evening. After coming from the hospital I went to my college for attending classes. After knowing the whole story of my life I felt very awkward with my current classmates.

They are very much younger than me!

"Yeah. During your therapy I recieved my graduation certificate and started the start up which I have planned for so long with the help of my Dad. After implanting your memories Aunt Odhni told me to repeat your final year as you might not fit in your lifestyle only knowing that you had left your last semester. So we talked with our principal and got the permission for your year repeating. They made your new college ID with the new admission date. You came out from the hospital. But after few weeks you forgot all about the hospital. I asked Aunt Odhni. She said your brain was trying to readjust with this new environment that was why it removed the memories of hospital from your conscious mind. After one month of your discharge you started your new life in this new environment." He stopped and we both were looking at the sky.

No wonder why I found his name on 2015 batch. No wonder why I used to feel so incomplete.

"Our principal also talked with professors of our department and they requested all the students to cooperate with this situation.."

"So that you didn't feel strange all about this." We were still looking at the sky. The moon was spreading it's rays all over the nature.

"And you started to tell lies about your science department studies and all." I said.

"Yes, Aunty and our parents told me to take care of you as your condition was unstable that time." He said.

"And you started babysitting me!" I said making Vyom chuckled lowly.

"Yeah kind of." He was till smiling a little.

"Doctor Odhni Mehera is Rajan Uncle's old college mate right?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Yeah, that's why she told me to call her Aunty outside of her professional field." Vyom replied.

"But.. where is she?" I asked looking at him now.

"Who?" He asked, turned his head towards me.

"Shivani."

A sudden silence built between us.

"She left.... after the day of our b..breakup." His voice was trembling a little.

"Breakup?" I was dumbfounded.

How?

"Yes. She thinks that I am his brother's murderer." He said with a sad smile.

"What!?" I couldn't believe it.

"That day I told Shiv about your accident after he asked me several time on phone. He rushed to come here and his car skied on the slippery road. It was raining continuously that day." He said lowly. My tears were again filling into my eyes.

"In just few moments we lost each other." I said trying to control myself. Vyom was sitting looking at the sky again, his eyes were filled with tears.

That day we three had lost our loved ones..

The whole atmosphere became silent again only the sound of our breathe could be heard. I looked at the sky. Even it's beauty couldn't affect my hollowness of heart.

**********

I came to my room after dinner. I opened my closet to bring some night cloth. My eyes caught the attention of the small box.

Our engagement ring.

I touched it.

"...But at least I can protect my loved ones. Specially my sister, her dreams..."

His voice was ringing on my ears.

"I want to make her happy..."

I know what I have to do now!

"Only after fulfilling your wish I can wear the ring. only then I deserve it.." I murmured.

Only then, just only then..

********
Hey guys please hit the star button and make comments on the comment section.
Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The New Girl By sona

General Fiction

50.6K 4.1K 44
"𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’Žπ’š 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕, π’šπ’π’–'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’π’π’π’Œ π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’‚π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’" ...
99.6K 2.1K 28
DAUGHTER OF SITA AND RAM! 1st Book in Ramathmaja Series (FYI Kousalya=Princess of Kosala) An extraordinary tale of an ordinary girl Shreeyanee, who a...
15.3K 679 36
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
243K 15.7K 59
βœΆπ‘΄π’šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 ✢ Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated...