The Lion and The Raven ~ Jame...

由 888AthenaBlack888

"I fell in love the way I fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once."-- John Green He was dynamic. She was dramat... 更多

CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
YEAR 1
YEAR 2
YEAR 3
YEAR 4
YEAR 5
YEAR 6
YEAR 7
EPILOGUE

Story Progress?

5.1K 52 0
由 888AthenaBlack888

Hello! I am so, so sorry I haven't updated in so long.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure that I didn't start this story properly.

I've been reading a lot of one-shot's recently. Where they kind of describe the entire book in a couple thousand words and it still sounds really nice, and I decided that I want to try it for this book.

So, I'll be posting one 'chapter' which is a summary of the whole year. And another couple of chapters at the end for an epilogue.

I am so sorry, once again. I haven't treated this plot with the respect that it deserves -despite being the author- and I apologise for making you all wait.

I'll try my very best to update a bit more frequently and finish this book in a couple...

Thanks for your patience and happy reading!

-888AthenaBlack888 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

443K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
386K 12.6K 86
Trouvaille - something lovely discovered by chance A Slytherin and a Gryffindor are sworn enemies. Families, friendships, relationships, all are inf...
1.3M 50.5K 101
Maeve Iverson was a part of a royally pureblood, Slytherin, dark wizard-full family. Maybe if she was born to different people her life wouldn't be a...
14.5K 342 33
The plot of Romeo and Juliet is simple: two people who are fated to be together and die for each other. Sounds cute, right? Except it isn't. Not to A...