IMPULSIVE GESTURES

By PMaurum_79

Is it worth fighting if you're already hurting? He's the one he never wanted nor expected to be the start of... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

1.6K 51 15
By PMaurum_79

Justin

I still can't believe I got into this prestigious school, well yes we have the goods but still you have to have high grades to be qualified for this school. At first I was hesitant, but my parents insisted that I must finish college from one of the biggest schools at least.

I'm not gonna lie it is quite a big responsibility to bear especially because I'm here alone and I have no friends yet and first semester is almost finished... The stress is creeping in to me.

"O'my I can't believe it, he's back" I heard from the person next to me getting food from the cafeteria. Whispers started halfway the cafeteria hall and everybody's looking at one direction... Ken Suson, I have heard a lot about him but I don't give a damn who is he anyway, well yeah I already knew who he was I'm saying is he's a person just like everybody else in this building but they're treating him as if he was Apollo or something.

I got my attention back to the line because it's almost my turn to get some food. But I couldn't help but notice that the whispers intensified towards my direction, and there I saw Ken cutting the line! IT'S MY TURN TO GET SOME FOOD FOR PETE'S SAKE!

"Hey, go to the back of the line. You can't just cut people off like that I've waited 10 minutes here" I said and I heard people gasp "So? It wouldn't hurt to wait another 1 minute to wait does it not?" he said with his lazy tone with an I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck look on his eyes. Arghh this fckrr if only I wasn't so hungry I wouldn't mind but my next class will start 20 minutes from now and my stomach is already growling and I'm too hungry to deal with his crap... So I did what I did. I got his plate and ran off to a table and yelled "I'll pay you when I see you" so much for mr. Perfect to do, but what can I say? I'M HUNGRY.

"Shit! I'm almost late" I said as I ran towards the halls of the business management department... Our subject teacher hates being late and I only have 5 minutes or else I'll be out of his class "bullshit kasi yung lalaking 'yon. If he didn't the line I would've been earlier" I murmured as I open the door and an exhale of relief were released from my lungs.

May tumikhim sa likod ko and I saw our professor with his brows narrowed questioning my very standing infront of the door so I hurriedly got into my seat. "Let's start the discussion, now as I recall from our discussion last friday the topic ended with miss Reyes saying that... Could you repeat it miss?" he asked our classmate who's been out of her mind for who knows what reason and fortunately she answered "yes sir, uhm about the question 'what would you do if let's say your product was originally yours but some company released it earlier than you' I would immediately take legal actions, sir. Having said that someone from my company surely was the reason of the theft I would start with my staffs'" well that's what I would do as well.

"well yes that would be what an average business man would do, but if you want to get to the higher society of business I believe there is a more effective way to deal with this kind of situation. I expect you all have taken our discussion last week as an assignment and researched or at least thought of it thoroughly to be giving me the answer that I am looking for? "

"sir, I don't know if this qualify as the answer you're looking for but if that situation ever happened in my company I would of course conduct an investigation first, because there wouldn't be a legal action if I haven't had the receipt that I must provide to file a lawsuit don't I?" he said confidently. I heard miss Reyes commented 'that's exactly what I was saying' haha competitive much, "and when I get the evidence that I needed of course that's where I will conduct an interrogation towards the staff of my company even if I knew who was behind of it all I could test the loyalty of my staff on hand" and he sat as he finished his recitation. Very well said and seeing our professor's reaction, I believe that's exactly the answer he's looking for.

"very well mister Nase, that's the answer I was talking about... Well no daubt you would be the one to answer that question considering you're the child of one of the founders of the biggest companies in asia if, I'm not mistaken" he smiled and continued discussing... I Nase's direction and saw the confidence he had answering faded because of what our professor mentioned...

"dimissed" professor said and immediately we packed our things and got out of the room, as I was tidying my table I saw Nase and his friends comforted him and said "I don't get it why they would always connect me with my parents as if I was nothing without them. I do excell don't I?" he said with a bit of anger in his voice "you do bro, don't mind them" Josh's reassurance to his friend "I'm sure mister don't intend it that way, take it as a compliment instead that'll make you better" Stell said

As I got to the door I looked at Nase and said "you did great" with a thumbs up validating his feelings and got out of the room at last.

'gay' s night out tonight 8 pm don't be late' Gian's chat notified on my phone, my friends and I have this culture of getting drunk every monday night as a challenge to ourselves the next day... We've been doing this for a few years now and I have gotten used to it. Gian is a friend of mine, bestfriend to be exact. We are a trio consisting me, Jao and Gian. Our friendship occurred in high school they're the only people who knew about my sexuality... Like duh I don't go kiss and tell about it.

'where?' I asked, we either got to Rampa, or O-bar but I'm getting sick of those places I hope he found a new spot

'nectar' Jao replied

'but bars open at 11' I replied worrying

'let's meet at the mall first we' ll watch inside out 2 I believe they release it two days ago' Gian replied.

Seriously we'd go watch a kid's movie and go to a bar after?! HAHAHA I can't with these two. Going home I immediately changed to a black tank top and a baggy cargo pants with matching platform boots... I looked like a typical f-boy in BGC.

"y'all where are you I'm at wolfgang let's eat before going to theaters" I said voice mailing them. I was too lazy to type.
"chill I can see you na" Jao said vm'ing as well

naaninag ko siya wearing his favorite fairy wings lighting up, I just giggled a little seeing him walking slowly like that girl Gehlee Danca on tiktok. "You're so tagal" he said at my face. "ako pa talaga?" giving him a 'you're unbelievable' expression. "yes you, I was at the mall na kaya with my mic" saying it casually and he even showed it to me. He's so shamelss I live.

We entered the resto when Gian came and ordered our go to food. After eating we immediately ran to theaters because it' ll start at 10 and it's already 9:30.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.4K 20
What happens when a suicidal twenty-two year old meets someone who pushes her to be more than her grief. In return she teaches him how to be patient...
172K 7K 34
ထဖိုး α€œα€€α€Ία€‘α€•α€Ία€•α€±α€Έα€α€²α€·α€α€²α€· ထိမ်ထောင်ရေးက α€α€Šα€Ία€™α€Όα€²α€•α€«α€·α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ ဂျစ်ကန်ကန် α€€α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€”α€²α€· ဆရာ၀န်မမတို့ရဲ့ α€‘α€œα€½α€²α€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€…α€½α€¬....
12.6K 789 12
Alaina Malhotra, a 16 year old girl whose mother died 5 mins after she was born. She is not only considered unlucky by her brothers and father but wa...
73.6K 7.5K 55
A life of a strict father who is a soldier raising his 2 kids along with his duties.