FRIENDZONE? ♧ JAEMIN

By HYUCKIESUNFLOWER_

yoυ : ιғ only ι coυld тell нιм "ι lιĸe yoυ" ........ jaeмιn : oнн ѕнυт υp... υgн yoυ're ѕo loυd..... yoυ... More

»» 1
»» 2
»» 3
»» 4
»» 5
»» 7
»» 8
»» 9
»» 10
»» 11
»» 12
»» 13
»» 14
»» 15
»» 16
»» 17
»» 18
»» 19
»» 20
»» 21

»» 6

181 17 18
By HYUCKIESUNFLOWER_

gasp.........gasp.........

You ran as fast as you could from him, once you saw that no one was following. You paused and took breath. You even bent down out of exhaustion.

"Hey you" pant......

"What's wrong with you, what's with the rush?" when you look up you see Heejin you sighed in relief.

"you look like you have seen a ghost, spit it out just what's been up with you" she asked with a serious tone.

"An OMEN! I saw an omen!" You say in an frustration tone leaving Heejin shocked.

"you've been acting really strange lately. Nothing like you.. the normal Lee y/n even if she's happy or angry she looks same but the current Lee y/n is totally a visible mess..."

She tell you while pointing at the air above her, as if she was showing you slides of pictures of you with your regular ( A/n : rEgulAr hUH? ) expression then comparing you to today's y/n being all mess.

"Oh...r-really..." you blurt out, Coz you didn't know how else to answer her.

"forget.......next is P.E. class let's head to the track!!" Heejin says in an excited tone, you having no choicebut to agree with her.

"Okay" and there she drags you with her to the track. Heejin doesn't like studies but she lives sports and games. She was ace of sports during school years and even here she was gonna rock.

"There aren't many people here yet! huh..." You say in a sad tone and Heejin also agrees with you.

"Yeah" she agreed with you, but just in a second she notices the sadness in your tone and start to ask you questions and pursue you.

"Lee y/n whad ya mean" locks you in her arms almost chocking you.

"Be honest are you hiding something from me??" While you were struggling to break free from Heejin you had no idea what was going to happen next.

"Yo Lee y/n and Heejin" you and Heejin turn around to see who had called your names it was Lee-jeno with.......Na-Jaemin!!!

You gulped while staring at him. Heejin left you stood next to you.

"Hey Lee-jeno, Na-Jaemin what's up?" Heejin say while you just greet Lee-jeno ignoring Na-Jaemin "H-hello Lee-jeno..."

"Why are Lee-jeno ang Na-Jaemin hanging out together...." you stare at that totally shocked.

"Na-Jaemin said he'd help me, but he wouldn't just blurt it out like this right???" You think while looking at them both.

"I better get out of here......" You think, while Heejin and others weren't paying attention to you, you try to slide away but you had no idea that it would try into such a disaster.

"Hey over there Look Out!" As you turn in the direction to see where someone had called out to you.

"Huh" you stand there shocked seeing a ball coming in your direction

"Eep!" Which hits directly on your face giving you no time to react

SMACK!!

"I'm about to fall down"

You closed your eyes and waited for your body to hit the ground.

But instead you were caught by someone.

You squinted your eyes open only to Lee Jeno holding hand with a worried look.

He helped you stand straight.

" Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned look while still holding your hand.

Heejin was squealing while looking at you two.

" His holding her hand UwU" she thought while shipping you two.

" Yea I'm fine.." you say while gazing up to meet his worried eyes.

" Hah what year are you to wear such leggings like those?" Jaemin asked while chuckling.

You stepped from Jeno and looked away.

" that jerk! Why did he have to say something like that in front Jeno!!?" You thought while sending a glare at him. But you chose to ignore him.

Jeno looked towards you then flashed his eye smile.

" Y/n I just heard from few friends that even you transferred to this school. Have you gotten the hang of it?" He asked while bending down to your height and staring straight in your eyes.

The hint of pink visible on your cheeks.

" Yea- well Heejin helps me a lot.. it's not bad actually.." you say while looking at him.

" Thats great to hear y/n... you never talked much, and we can't know if something's wrong with you if you don't tell us"

" If you need anything, just ask me okay?" He said while patting you head.

" Yeah- okay.." he nodded and pulled away.

" I'll see you girls later then bye Heejin by Y/n" he said while waving. While jaemin just yawned and walked with him.

" Bye- bye Jeno" you say softly.

" Jeno is pretty lethal after all huh" Heejin says with a smirk.

" Was it really Jaemin who called Jeno? Is he really helping me out?" You thought while staring into their direction.

Once the school got over you and Heejin met down in front of the school ground.

" Yo y/n" she said while waving towards you.

You smiled and walked towards her.

" I know you have a art class today so shall we go to the place I mentioned you earlier?" Heejin asked.

" sure.."

As you guys made your way, suddenly you felt a hand grab your hand and your pulled behind into his arms.

" Hey Heejin was it? Sorry but I gotta borrow this dimwit for a while" jaemin said with a stern look.

" Oh- jaemin sure.." Heejin said with a smile.

You gulped and looked at him.

He glared down at you

" crap" you thought as he nodded to Heejin and dragged you along with him.

Heejin just stood there with a surprised look.

" When did this two get so chummy?"

" Whatever I'm definitely making Y/n spill the beans tomorrow!" She says while chuckling alone then walking away.

Jaemin had brought you towards this place where people usually don't visit much.

He stopped and let go you hand, he then turned towards you.

" Why've you been ignoring me huh? You blow my cover and your screwed!" He said while staring at you.

" I know .. I know.." you say while looking down. " Ignoring you is much dangerous"

" so I asked about the thing that I'm helping you out with" he said while folding his arms.

You just stared at him blankly.

" What is he talking about?"

" What? So you don't want to know things about Jeno after all?" He asked while raising his brows.

You just stayed silent while staring at him.

" fine suit yourself.. maybe you don't need my help after all.." he said while turning around to walk away"

" The nerve of this jerk"

" I- I want to know about him.." you shout while staring at him.

He turned around with a smile and walked towards you.

" Man, you girls are so fickle, I swear."

" Fine let me tell you this straight"

He then bent down and leaned towards your ear.

" Jeno already has a girlfriend" he whispered in your ear and pulled away.

" I- what?" And with that you froze.

Three Years...

Three years that I liked him and never told him a thing about it..... and now this it how it ends?

A freakish long chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 792 46
"Mommy! Can we take this boy with us? He looks so small and hurt!" Started: 2021/12/03 Finished: 2022/03/03 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀...
36.4K 1.4K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...
10.9K 3 1
ON HOLD DUE TO...YK...😪 a school trip to the middle of nowhere, stuck with a bunch of strangers you don't even know, forced to be roommates. what be...
27.7K 599 16
[𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠] this is all a collections story I wrote in Archive Of Our Own (AO3)... hope u like it don't forget to vote💚💕 sorry for...