Violet Requiem (GuGu FanFic)

Od guinbaroque

As Guinevere runs away from the Baroque castle, also known as castle Gorge, she enrolls in a secret academy a... Více

Chapter 1: Athena Asamiya
Chapter 2: Gusion Paxley
Chapter 3: Two Months Ago
Chapter 4: Valentine's Day
Chapter 5: The Flat
Chapter 6: Stubborn Heart
Chapter 7: The Queen of the Night
Chapter 8: The Night is Young
Chapter 9: Hangover
Chapter 10: Breakfast
Chapter 11: Where is She?
Chapter 13: Swan Castle
Chapter 14: She's Back
Chapter 15: Sorry
Chapter 16: "Both"
Chapter 17: Invitations
Chapter 18: Might and Magic
Chapter 19: Mobile Legends
Chapter 20: Guinevere Baroque
Chapter 21: Purple Scarf
Chapter 22: Cute Couple
Chapter 23: The Plan
Chapter 24: Wake up!
Chapter 25: Long Weekend
Chapter 26: First Love
Chapter 27: Fourth Quarter
Chapter 28: Happy Holidays!
Chapter 29: The Wedding
Chapter 30: No Goodbyes
Chapter 31: Why?
Chapter 32: What Is Worse Than Death?
Chapter 33: One Year Later
Chapter 34: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 35: How Are You?
Chapter 36: Stay
Chapter 37: Genesis
Chapter 38: Expert Wingman
Chapter 39: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 40: Pretty Please
Chapter 41: Back Home
Chapter 42: Violet Requiem
Chapter 43: Breakfast In Bed

Chapter 12: Summer

633 41 6
Od guinbaroque

"So I heard Moonton is cooking up something big for the next school year." Layla sat beside Gusion who was busy on his laptop. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"What is it?" Gusion asked not looking at the school admin.

"You have to tell me first what's going on between you and Hanabi. Everyone talks about it you know. So are you two official now?" Layla asked sounding jealous.

"There's nothing to tell you, Layla." Gusion seemed slightly annoyed and closed his laptop.

"Fine, then I'm not telling you what Moonton is up to."

"Fine." Gusion stood up to leave.

Layla followed him immediately. "Hey, I'm just kidding. Why are you so hot tempered lately?"

"You know I don't like explaining myself to people." Gusion responded coldly.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I just wanted to know what really happened. I know you didn't kiss her. Whatever people are talking about wasn't true, right?" Layla apologized.

"What does it matter?" Gusion asked, annoyed.

"Why are you so numb, Gusion? I'm freaking jealous!"

Gusion did not respond.

"I know we're not dating or something, but we hang out, we talk, and you are nice to me and I felt special. Then suddenly I heard you kissed another girl?" Layla blurted out, unsure if she made any sense.

"Can you hear yourself, Layla?" Gusion asked.

Layla went silent for a minute. "Sorry. That was stupid. It's just that, I like you Gusion, even from the start. Why can't you see me the way you see all the girls you dated? Why can't we be more than just friends?"

Gusion wasn't shocked with Layla's confession. He's used to girls confessing their feelings for him. "There's no need to apologize, Layla. Thanks for being honest with me. I enjoy your company, you know. But just because we're not dating doesn't mean you're any less than the girls I dated. You're great." Gusion responded.

"Thank you, Gusion. Just forget what I just said, okay?"

"Did you tell me anything?" Gusion winked.

"Haha, thanks! So... here's the scoop. Moonton is planning on recruiting students to form squads. I just joined one called S.A.B.E.R."

"Interesting. But you're not a student, why did they allow you to join?" Gusion asked curiously.

"Well, Moonton. You know how eratic they can be. The reason I'm telling you is because you might be interested. The suits are awesome, you're gonna love them."

"Okay, I'll think about it. Thanks for letting me know, Layla."

The two waved at each other and Gusion went to the Martial Arts room. The class just ended and students are heading out when he saw Chou.

"Hey Chou, have you seen Athena?" He asked.

"No, she's absent. I was looking for her too because we're supposed to be sparring partners."

"I see. Thanks." Gusion left and went to his next class - Potions, which Guinevere also enrolled on.

The professor was checking the attendance. "Athena Asamiya?" Nobody raised their hand.

When all the classes ended, Gusion saw Alucard and Granger eating in the cafeteria. He joined them after grabbing a sandwich and an energy drink.

"Have you two seen Athena?" He asked the two demon hunters.

Both shook their heads.

"I think she changed her mind about taking summer classes and was convinced by Angela to join their road trip." Alucard guessed.

"Angela just posted a group photo from their trip. Athena's not with them." Granger clarified.

"Why are you looking for her, bro? I thought you and Hanabi..." Alucard was stopped by a loud slap on the back of his head. "Ouch! That hurts, Granger!"

"We'll let you know as soon as we hear from her." Granger told Gusion.

A beautiful brunette went to their table and asked Gusion. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

It was Hanabi.

Alucard and Granger left the two so they can talk in private.

"So... he's still mad at me. He kept asking about us." Hanabi told Gusion. She was referring to Hayabusa.

"Let him be. You don't have to explain yourself to that asshole." Gusion responded, annoyed.

"The thing is, he told me the truth about him and Kagura."

"Which is?"

"He never loved Kagura. He said he loves me." Hanabi's eyes started to get teary.

"We already knew that, Hanabi. That's the very reason we had to kiss in front of him... so he would have the balls to make a decision. He can't just tell you he loves you and then spend more time with someone else than you. He's been leaving you hanging for what, a year now? What a douche!"

"I know. He said he will do something this time, but he's asking what's really going on between us. What should I tell him?" Hanabi asked.

"Nothing. Like I said, you don't owe him any explanation. If he really loves you, he'll do whatever it takes to get you. He'll just do it without telling you. He has been so complacent for so long because he knew you love him. He could have chosen you a long time ago and not wait until he sees you kissing another guy."

"You're right, Gusion. Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry people have been talking about us lately. I didn't know Haya will cause such a comotion."

"Anytime, Hanabi. Don't mind them."

"Hey, uhm, please don't get mad. I think I may have done something stupid." Hanabi's face turned red.

"It depends." Gusion responded.

"We made love." Hanabi admitted.

"You, what?"

"I know it sounds stupid, but I knew him since we were young. Haya is a great guy, Gusion. Just like you. Things are just way different in Scarlet Shadow. When our country was divided into two sects, they started implementing stricter rules, rules that exist even until now. Haya is following an order. It's a matter of life and death, and Kagura has to be involved."

"But not romantically, right?" Gusion asked.

"No, not romantically. Haya was determined to follow that order, until last night happened. He finally decided to choose me." Hanabi's tears fell as she smiled.

"Only you know the right thing to do, Hanabi. You know him more than anyone else does. I don't think that's stupid. You deserve to be happy. Just know that I'll always be here as your friend if you ever need me." Gusion smiled at her.

"Thank you, Gusion! Thank you so much." Hanabi hugged Gusion as she wiped her tears.

"Hey Hanabi, how far away is Scarlet Shadow from here?" Gusion suddenly asked.

"About 15 hours flight time. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing, I'm just curious."

Gusion remembered Guinevere said she was from Scarlet Shadow too.

He went to her flat that afternoon. He knocked and knocked until the same old lady told him that she has not seen her back since she left.

Two weeks have already passed and she is still nowhere to be found. She never responded to anyone's text or chat messages. Her phone is still on DND.

Where are you, Athena? Why are you suddenly nowhere to be found? Are you avoiding anyone? Are you avoiding me? Is it because you saw me kissing Hanabi? Is it possible that you also felt what Layla was feeling for me? Am I like a Hayabusa to you? I make you feel special and then I'm spending time with other girls. I just hope you're okay and safe. I'm worried. Gusion thought as he left Guinevere's empty flat. He went to check up on her one last time.

Only one week left before the summer vacation ends. Gusion has become more and more worried.

Will she be back next semester? Or will she be gone forever, just like the Baroque princess? Gusion thought as a pang of sadness hit him.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
571K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
931K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...