Bnha Parent Scenarios

By narutoooo12

What even is this anymore๐Ÿคจ More

Request
He meets you
First words
Its your birthday/ You walk
You Meet His Relatives/Friends
You manifest your quirk
RIP
Christmas Special
You follow them
Villian Scenerio: Tomura
You have a crush
WTF
First day of U.A
OOOOOFFFF
Lemme rant
You both get in a fight with eachother
First Heartbreak (Angst)
What path you take
How They React
You get a pet

You resolve the problem

3.4K 62 94
By narutoooo12

⚠️WARNING⚠️MENTIONS OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND DRINKING IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE THINGS PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE!!!!
_________________________________________

Izuku
"All Might could you please come over as soon as possible. It's about that one month trip." "Uh yeah sure Midoriya but can't we just talk about over the phone." Izuku hasn't seen or even heard from you in a few days, not even seeing you eat. "No just... please come over." Izuku said and hung up while heading over to the kitchen. He grabbed (favorite food) and walked to your room door.(for me it's my my moms chicken and shrimp alfredo🥴). He put his hand to the doorknob. 'Locked of course dammit' he thought.

Um (Name) I have some (favorite food) for you." Silence. "You should come out I haven't seen you eat in a few days or even seen you." More silence. "Well I'm gonna leave the food on the kitchen table, fell free to come down whenever." Nothing. The silence was getting to him, he couldn't bear it anymore he wanted to hear your voice, he wanted to see your smile, he needed you to survive, he missed your dying chicken like laugh. This was tearing him up on the inside. Izuku went back to the living room and just sat there for god knows how long. "Young Midoriya you should leave your front do-.... MIDORIYA w-what's wrong why are you crying?!?"

Izuku didn't realized he was crying until Toshinori wiped his tears with his sleeve. "Midoriya what happened?" Izuku explained what happened a few days ago, sobbing in the process. "I'll try to go talk them." Toshinori volunteered and walked up stairs. A good 15 minutes pass and Izuku was getting worried. What if (Name) didn't want to talk to him ever again or even worse disown him, he would never live with himself if you ever did that. Those thoughts quickly erased from his head when he saw Toshinori with you trailing behind him. He felt all his sadness wash away in a instant but still felt a little guilt.

He ran to you,yeeting Toshinori down the stairs in the process,enveloping you in a bear hug. "(Name) I missed you so much." "Umm dad I was only gone for a few days and also I'm sorry." Izuku stopped hugging you and looked at you with a confused expression. "What are you saying for it's my fault for never spending time with you and focusing all on my work, I maybe I hero but I also have a family." Izuku said. You sighed and turned your head to Toshinori. "All Might could you stop coughing we're trying to have a father child moment." Toshinori stopped and painfully smiled.

Katsuki
'362,363,364.' You thought as you finished your tootsie pop. "So it takes 364 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop, fuck you owl." You were currently bored out of your mind since your dad fucking blew up your laptop, your phone had to be repaired and your dad was in the living room watching tv and you didn't feel like dealing with him today. What made it worse was that Miss Rona is going around so everything is closed and your being forced to be quarantined.

"Hmm maybe I'll chat with the kid next door." You grabbed some pieces of paper and marker, writing 'HEY!!!' on it, you threw a rock at his window to get his attention. The red haired man looked outside and also wrote 'hi:)'. This went on for about 7 minutes and learned name was Eijiro Kirishima. 'Hey dude your gay?' you wrote. 'Yeah' he wrote back. 'I fucking new it dude, got like a boyfriend or what?' 'Yeah.' 'Oh soo cuteXD. What's name?' 'Bakugou Katsuki:).' You froze. You wrote to Kirishima saying 'bye'.

Running down the stairs you see your dad watching 50 Shades of Gray but quickly turned it off when he saw you coming down. "What'd you want porn addict?" "Nothing much just talking to my new friend." Katsuki had a look of confusion on his face. Last time he checked your phone was getting repaired and he blew up your computer. "Yeah he was pretty cool he said his name was Eijiro Kirishima and he also said that you too were dating." [insert Katsuki doing surprised Pikachu face] "That fucking red haired loser when I get my hands on him I'm gonna fuck him sensele- w-wha are you recording me you asshat." Katsuki looked at you with an angry expression while you grinned. "Yes unless you want your classmates and coworkers to here this voice recording then imma need you buy me a MacBook Pro." "Shit fine you win." Turning around you grinned. Maybe you should blackmail him more.

Shoto
He couldn't find you anywhere. He tried calling and messaging you but you never answered back. You weren't at Enji's house either. He called his old classmates and friends so see if they had seen you around. Nothing. He was starting to hyperventilate, what if you got kidnapped or maybe even joined the villains. God knows how much he hoped neither of those would ever happen.

It's his fault that you ran away, it was his fault that he couldn't find you. He felt guilty immediately after he hit you, he saw red when he heard you say those things about his mother. He never told you about the issues with him and Enji and his past but that doesn't give you the right to assume things. You didn't even know your own grandmother so it's not entirely your fault, it's his for not giving you the chance to see she her. While lost in thought Shoto got a text from your number. It was a picture of you sleeping on a couch and under it was an address. He quickly got in his car and followed the gps to a large house in a wooded area. Before he rung the doorbell Dabi opened the door.

"Their on the couch but I'd be carful their still a little shaken up." Shoto slowly walked to the living room, you not hearing his footsteps while watching Big Mouth. You turned your head when you felt weight on the other side of the couch and started to slightly trembling. As Shoto raised his arms up and started getting closer for a hug, you flinched, you didn't want to make him angry again in fear that he might hit you so you hesitantly hugged him back. Seeing you like this broke his heart. He silently cried on your shoulder while both you and him said your apologies to each other.

You knew you would never be the same after that incident but this was better than just ignoring it. You said your goodbyes to your uncle Dabi and silently got into Shoto's car. The car ride was dead silent until Shoto had pulled up to a mental hospital. 'Why are we here, is he going to drop me off here, does he think I'm crazy?' You thought as you and Shoto walked up to the front desk squeezing your stuffed Legosi from Beastars. Shoto led you to a room before saying "There's someone I want you to meet, she is very important too me." He led inside the room to find a pretty woman with white hair. "(Name) this is your grandmother Todoroki Rei."

Aizawa
"(Name) we need to talk about your constant partying." This was your second party this week that your uncle Hizashi had to drag you out of. He didn't mind having to babysit you while were out partying, oh no that wasn't the problem he adored since you were just a tiny molecule in his deceased sisters stomach. The problem was actually with your dad instead. He thinks that Hizashi shouldn't have to babysit you(unless he really needs you to be)and have to carry you around after you have way to many drinks. Your fucking 17 years old for gods sake.

"What is it this time old man?", you said never looking up to your dad. Shota was quickly getting annoyed. "This is serious (Name) put the phone down." You put down your phone and lazily looked at Shota, taking notice of his usually tired looking face now being serious and slightly concerned. "You need to minimize the time you spend partying but you have to quit drinking, it's concerning to me." You scoffed. "Are you sure your concerned you surely don't look like it. And why does it matter to you anyways I'm not gonna die from it."

You were a lost cause. He didn't know what to do with you. What led him up to this point in his life where his child was out constantly drinking and partying. He couldn't do anything you were basically an adult. He silently cursed at himself. Maybe if he would've been more strict then maybe you wouldn't turn out like this. "Since I can't make you stop could you at least tell me why?" You remained quiet. There wasn't a real reason for you doing that stuff, right? Shota has sighed. There was no point in trying to pry the truth out of you. "I do that stuff because it's my way of escaping reality. When I drink and my party all of my inhibitions go away. People are always judging me and holding me to some kind of high standards because I'm your child and it slowly weighing me down, it's too the point where I don't even want to be here anymore."

Tears slowly ran down your face as Shota gave you a reassuring hug. He lost his wife, he could've lose you too. It took him years to get over the death of his wife and the thought of losing you, the only family he had left, slowly made him cry. He knew where you coming from he'd been to that dark place many times but he wished you'd have told him sooner. " hey kiddo it's ok I understand that feeling. Well get through this together."

Toshinori
You were currently playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons on your Nintendo switch with some of your friends and Shigaraki. This was sadly the only way you could reach out to him with your dad watching your every move. You knew it was wrong that you fell in love with a villain but you really miss him and wished your dad let you see him, well today is the day that you're going to have dinner with him and Shigaraki. Hopefully Toshinori doesn't get too riled up about it.

"Hey dad I'm gonna have one of my friends over tonight for dinner. You can come eat with us too dinner is almost ready anyways and my friend should be here any minute now." You heard the doorbell ring and ran down the stairs to open it, you open it to find Shigaraki in a hoodie and black jeans. "Hey babe how's it going?" He shrugged and sat at the dinner table anxiously waiting for his enemy. You weren't sure about this arrangement, they might try to kill each other. Yep that's what interrupted when Toshinori heart came downstairs for dinner but pause when he saw Shigaraki sitting at the table.

He was about to turn into All might but you successfully stopped him and explained the situation. "I'm not letting you date one of my enemies, he's a villain for god sakes his job is to destroy all hero's. I'm trying to protect my child not let them join the league of villains." You sighed this wasn't the first time you had this conversation with your dad. "Please dad we really love each other and it breaks my heart that I can't see him anymore, he's one of the very few things that make me happy." Toshinori was contemplating on whether to choose to let you be happy or who seeing you depressed all the time because of a wrong decision he made. " this will be the only exception I will do everything in my power to make you happy and I want to see you smile." You were absolutely a static when you heard Toshinori OK for you to permission to see each other again.

"Just promise me this Shigaraki." Shigaraki looked towards your dad. "Just make sure you wrap your willy before any type of sexual intercourse."

_________________________________________
Welp y'all asked for a part two I look what y'all go. Your welcome. Request are always so if you have anything don't be shy put some more in the comments. :)

Anyways I hope you all have a good night/day/evening/afternoon, until next time my unripened fruits 🌟 -_- 💧(ifykyk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.8K 13
โ ๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐Ÿ. โž โ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ'๐ฌ. โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ...
323 23 9
๐Ÿ›ธใ€€ ใ€€๐ŸŒŽใ€€ยฐใ€€๐ŸŒ“ใ€€โ€ขใ€€.ยฐโ€ขใ€€ใ€€๐Ÿš€ โœฏ ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€*ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ยฐใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๐Ÿ›ฐ ใ€€ยฐยทใ€€ ๐Ÿช .ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ€ขใ€€ยฐ โ˜…ใ€€โ€ข โ˜„ โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…โ–†โ–‡โ–†โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–‚โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–„โ–‡ ๊•ฅ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’. ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’‰๏ฟฝ...
985K 38.8K 23
โ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐žโž ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐š๐ฆ...