BEST ENEMIES FOREVER (B.E.F.)...

Bởi khushi1995pc

A light hearted Rikara ff. Om and Gauri knows each other from childhood because they are neighbours. But when... Xem Thêm

Let's Begin (prologue)
Part - 1 (You, Me and My hair)
Part - 2 (Chudail & Champa)
Part-3(B.E.F's cupid)
Part - 4 (Heer Ranjha)
Part - 5(Drama Oh Rama)
Part - 6 (love birds)
Part - 7 (Clash of clans)
Part - 8 (Kiss by chance)
Part - 9 (You care...but why?)
Part - 10 (Return of Chudail)
Part - 11(Cupid on fire🔥)
Part - 12(Breaking news!!)
Part - 13 (Omkara,the Confused Soul)
Part - 14 (Daydreaming🤯)
Part - 15 (Bro-code)
Part - 16 (She's the One)
Part - 17 (Jaadu ki jhappi)
Part - 18 (Mr & Miss Mischief)
Part - 19(The Trivedi clan)
Note
Part - 20 (I'm in love 💖😝)
Part - 21(The Crazy Bunch)
New Cover
Part - 22 (A night at Monkey's Room)
Note
Part - 23 (A Sweet Revenge)
Part - 24 (My Monkey, My constant)
Phase - II
Part - 25 (Jashn_e_ishqa)
Part - 26 (Billu ki shaadi hogi??)
Part - 27 (A Promise to keep ❤️)
Part - 28 (Rikara & Ruvya)
Part - 29 (I Love you)
Part - 30 (Four years Later)
Part - 31(Blockbuster Breakup 💥)
Part - 32(Phail gaya Raayta!)
Part - 33 (New RiKara Shipper)
Part - 34(Kissing you after 4 years)
Part - 35 (Epic Engagement of OSO😂)
Part - 36 (Family, Friend and Enemy)
new three shot
Part - 37(Monkey Weds Lizard??😟)
New Cover
Part - 38(Omkara's Gundi)
Something New is about to come
Part - 40(Before the end)
Part - 41(The Father of Maggie)
Part - 42 (Be My Best Enemy Forever)

Part 39 (BE SERIOUS!!)

1.2K 139 482
Bởi khushi1995pc

FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER....
Controlling her laughter, she looked at Omkara who was looking at her as if she was some sort of ghost.

She went close to him and cupped his face in her hands and said....

"Monkey... Svetlana didn't kidnapped you... I did...."

Om - 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

______________________________

Omkara was still looking at his Piddi in Disbelief 😕 as she kept showing him her famous smirk😏

How could he digest this just like that. All of it, All of It just doesn't make sense.

(Ru - Do your stories ever make sense Miss Writer??? And by the way, Where the hell have you been all these days???

"Hehe... Hi Rudy... Nice to see you alive."

Ru - Excuse me??🤨

"Hehe... missed me?? Sorry I was busy killing someone in my other story"

Ru - what on earth are you saying Miss Writer??? Which story??

"Ummm... A PIECE OF LOVE... (Self Promotion)..."

Ru - Okay... But you said you killed someone... Who was it??😯

"Leave it naa Rudra... Let's make Ishana mad today... Shall we..."😃

Ru - Okaaayyyy.... But tell me naa.... who did you kill???🧐

"😬😬😬😬 Did I tell you how much I missed you??? 😅"

Ru - You know... You are acting weird... Are you trying to change the topic??🤨🤨🤨🤨

"Com'on Rudy... I'm already late you know.... Enough of the chitchat... Let's start 😁"

Ru - Cool... since the readers has been waiting for so long... I'll let you go this time....

"😁😁😁😁😁😁😁")

Gauri kept blinking her eyes rapidly while holding Omkara's face in her hands in order to read Omkara's priceless expression. Why on earth is he staring at her like she have grown horns or something.

Svetlana, who was observing both of them while controlling her urge to laugh, tried to break the ice.

Svet - Ummm... Gauri... Mujhe lagta hai... Tumhari information thoda heavy sa hai... Lagta hai Omkara ka system hang ho gaya.

(Ummmm... Gauri... I think.... Your information is a huge data.... It seems like Omkara's system got hanged. )

Gauri annoyingly glared her. It was all written on her face how hard she was trying to control her laughter. And top of that, she was cracking jokes on Omkara. Well she can't blame her either. His face itself was looking hilarious.

Gauri(looking at Svetlana) - apni Khud ki Aankhe hai mere paas... Dikhayi deta hai mujhe...😒😒

(I have my own pair of eyes... I can see that....😒😒)

Svet(innocently) - don't get angry on me... Dekho naa... Bechare ne ab tak kuch bola hi nahi...

(don't get angry on me... See... This poor guy haven't said a word till now)

Gauri - Svetlana... Please... Shut up...😒

Svet - okay okay...😏

Gauri sighed before turning back to Omkara. She held him by his shoulder firmly and shook him up few times so he could come out of his shock.

"Hey!!! Wake up!!!" Gauri kept shaking him by his shoulders just like people do with malfunctioning electronic items...

Gauri - Monkey!!!

"Huh!!????" Omkara finally responded after getting the "shake therapy"

Gauri - tu... Tu thik hai ??? (You okay?)

Om - huh??? Haa...... Haa.....

He said looking aimlessly here and there. Honestly, his head was not working. Maybe the drug Svetlana's men used to control him was still having an effect on him, or maybe it was because he could imagine Gauri bragging about her achievement as his kidnapper for the rest of his life.

He never had any doubts about his feelings for her. But when you know that the girl you are willing to spend your life with, would fight with you atleast 10 times a day. and every single time, she would mention how heroically she abducted you. Believe it or not. It will surely make you feel dizzy.

(FEEL HIS MENTAL PRESSURE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

"Are you speechless because of my Dabangg surprise???" Gauri asked with a proud smile, afterall she did a fine job. Abduction of an Oberoi who was about to get married to the daughter of an underworld don. That was an incredible task. But unfortunately, her carefree smile really pissed Omkara. How could she act so cool after making him so worried? Ofcourse she did a commendable job but she could have just informed him. Atleast he wouldn't have to go through all that tension. He was almost ready to kill himself if that's what needed to save her... And there she was, smiling as if it was just a piece of cake for her.

He didn't reply to her. Instead, he sat on the bed and took two or three deep breaths. Gauri followed him and sat beside him. Whereas Svetlana was still standing at a distance right at the door, looking at both of them. After few minutes of awkward silence, Omkara decided to leave his trivial thoughts aside and do something SERIOUS.

(Ru - Absolutely right... When you're dealing with an underworld don and his psychopath daughter... you have to be serious.... That's my O...

"Excuse me... That's not yours O... That's my Omkara..."

Ru - yeah yeah... Whatever 😒)

"Why did you do this??" Omkara asked with a SERIOUS face...

Gauri narrowed her eyes at him. What does that supposed to mean? He was getting married to that NRI lizard for her sake, how could she let that happen?

Gauri - What do you mean by why? I was trying to save you from that woman you genius... That's why I did this...

Om - I'm not talking about that you Mastermind... I mean... why didn't you informed us that you have escaped from that Ishana??? Do You know how worried everyone is??? Annika Bhabhi went unconscious the moment she heard about your kidnapping... She's pregnant god dammit... Rudy and Shivaay... Do you know how insanely they've been searching for you? Mom... Dad... Dadi... They couldn't figure out how they're going to face your parents.... and you... You didn't find it necessary to tell us that you're fine... how could you...

"Woah... That's so deep.... (*Pause*) and SERIOUS" Svetlana commented raising both her brows dramatically before Gauri could say anything in return. Gauri glared at Svetlana, giving her the "STFU" look before turning her gaze back to the grumpy Omkara who was waiting for her reply. He was looking damn SERIOUS.

(Ru - Just in case you guys don't know, STFU means "SHUT THE F**K UP"

"They know it better than you... Now will you STFU Rudra???"

Ru - 😒 I'm just helping...

"You are disturbing...😶"

Ru - 😤😤😤😤 fine....)

OMKARA'S SERIOUS MIND TALK
Meri yaha pe jaan nikli jaa rahi thi is chakkar mein ki kahi isey kuch ho na jaaye aur isko dekho... Yeh ladki... Isko toh maza aata hai mujhe pareshan karke... Mujhe pareshan karne ke liye tujhe thodi si punishment toh milni hi chahiye...

(I almost died from the thought of her being in danger... and this girl... Look at her... she always seem to have fun making me sick worried... you deserve a slight punishment for troubling me...)

Omkara was not mad at her. Infact he knew she must have to stress herself out to the point of infinity to did all this. But still, she shouldn't feel so proud about making every person related to her die in the pool of tension. Atleast not infront of the guy who broke every possible thing with his bare hands expressing his anger, almost committed a murder while strangling Ishana just for her. She have to take some responsibilities. That's why, the "always sober Omkara" decided to stretch this matter a little more so that she could feel guilty and could never think about doing something dangerous all by herself ever again.

(Ru - Wait... What??!! Hey Miss Writer... What are you doing?? I thought you're gonna make him discuss a SERIOUS plan regarding Ishana... What is this? He is just wants to get pampered by Gauri... Its not SERIOUS..

"So??"

Ru - but it should be SERIOUS

"You want me to get SERIOUS?? Have you been taking weed by any chance? This is Romantic comedy you fool"

Ru - Arey but Ishana...

"Let's make Ishana shoot you once🙂 this will make it SERIOUS"

Ru - You can't do this to me😳

"Try me..🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂")

Looking at Omkara's SERIOUS face, Gauri sighed. Although whatever she did was highly necessary, but yeah, she couldn't deny that she wasn't at fault. She made him and all the others sick worried. He must be upset that she didn't let him know anything beforehand. And since she was capable of persuading Mr Grumpy Oberoi very well, she knew she could make him all smiley smiley in no time. But first of all, *(eyeing at Svetlana)* she has to get rid of this big mouth spectator.

"Svetlana... Please Leave us alone for sometime..." Gauri said in a SERIOUS tone.

"As you wish sweetheart... And don't worry... I'll make sure no one disturbs you till you're done with your making out session..." Svetlana said with a grin.

(AWKWARDNESS 🤣)

Omkara and Gauri, who were about to have a SERIOUS talk, couldn't help but to keep aside their matter and take a good look at this weird creation of God from tip to toe. Svetlana was looking at them as if she said nothing unusual. She had no clue how effortlessly she turned a serious atmosphere into an awkward one. It was so embarrassing for Gauri, that she didn't even try to look at Omkara.

Omkara on the other hand, was biting his tongue in order to prevent the sinister smile that was trying to peek out of his anger. Its not that he was faking his anger, he was angry at her but at the same time, he really wanted to tease her along with Svetlana, but he had to stick to his grumpy face so that Gauri could feel guilt for worrying everyone to death. But the way Svetlana was annoying Gauri, it was getting hard for Omkara not to laugh.

(Ru - Svetlana is a cheapdi in Annika Bhabhi's language... But I like the idea😉

"You're a chhichhora in my language... And why are you popping up after every line??"

Ru - it's because you didn't let me appear in the previous chapter and you are freaking late. I want to talk...

"Rudra... Shut up...!!!")

Gauri(annoyingly) - Svetlana... Get your mind out of the gutter...

Svet(innocently) - but you guys were making out before I interrupted you...

"We weren't...!!" Gauri said gritting her teeth while Omkara was focusing on the ceiling design, still pretending not to hear a single thing. Deep down, he was trying really hard to control his laughter.

Svet - Oh don't lie... I saw you were pinned down to the floor and he was on top of y...

Before she could say another word, Gauri forcefully put one whole apple in Svetlana's mouth to prevent her from talking nonsense and without wasting another second, she pushed her out of the room before slamming the door on her face. Just like that.

Gauri locked the door carefully before turning back to Omkara who was still amazed how effortlessly his Piddi kicked out that woman. Indeed, his girl is a rare combination of cuteness and wildness. But as she stood before him, he again tried to act grumpy. He turned his gaze to the floor avoiding eye contact. He had to stay angry afterall.

(P.S - Don't blame him. Sometimes, even a guy also wants to get pampered by his girl)

Gauri - Monkey... Look at me...

Omkara didn't move an inch. As if he never heard that kind of a language in his whole life.

Gauri (in mind) - Oh my my, I've never seen him getting this mad at me for anything (Says softly) hey... Look at me naa... Please...

Damn that sweet voice. Its so hard to resist. Omkara could feel his heart melting over that cute stare and irresistible voice.

Om(in mind) - Omkara beta... Don't... Don't fall for it... Not yet... Not yet... Not yet!!

Gauri sighed. Looks like his resolve is much stronger this time. But the only person who is capable of breaking his every resolve was his Piddi. She all of a sudden went on her knees right infront of him, making him wonder exactly what is she upto.

Om(in mind) - now what's gonna happen to me? (Says) what are you doing?

She placed her hands over his lap before putting her chin on it while lovingly looking into his eyes. She completely blocked his view by her beautiful face making his heartbeats go wild.

Gauri(sweetly) - I'm taking a good look at you... Jaan...

"Shoot!!! I'm done for!!!" His mind screamed as he was struck by those eyes. Now, how is he supposed to act all angry with her if she's gonna be like that, staring him with those puppy eyes.

Gauri - You aren't really mad at me, are you??

Omkara instantly shook his head negatively without realising that he was supposed to nod in a yes instead of shaking his head, but he rectified his mistake and immediately changed the motion of his head and nodded in yes, gesturing that he was mad at her.

Gauri - What's with this head exercise you're doing???

"Umm... My neck is hurting... Nothing much" it was the most lame excuse he could ever come up with. Gauri fixed her narrowing gaze at him. By the time, she started having doubts about his so called SERIOUS anger. Fearing that he might give in, Omkara suddenly freed himself from her clutches and stood up, but he couldn't get away as she held his hand tightly before standing up on her feet and facing him again.

Gauri(with a smirk) - You don't even know how to stay angry with me, do you??

"I don't know what you're talking about... and please... let go off my hand" Omkara tried to sound as cold as possible in order to keep up with his so called anger. But who was he kidding with? Deep down he knew he was already defeated.

Gauri - I won't! By the way... You're stronger than me anyway... Use your force on me and free yourself... I dare you..

She threw the words like she was challenging him... Obviously, She knew he would never do that.

Om - Like hell I'd do that...!! Listen, I don't use force against any woman...

Gauri(raising her brows) - Oh really?? But I heard you tried to strangle Ishana because of me... Is she not a woman perhaps?

Om(hesitantly) - um... That's because... That's because I...

Gauri(cutting his words) - Oh heroine... Acting acchi kar leta hai... But sorry main tere liye Oscar lana bhool gayi...

(Oh heroine... You're good at acting you know? But I am really sorry I forgot to bring your Oscar)

Omkara closed his eyes. So she did caught him. Well, not that he would accept defeat. Not today.

(Ru - another quarrel?

"Yup... Lover's quarrel")

Om - yeah... Just like you forgot to tell me your whereabouts right???

He snapped at her. His comment pissed her off and just as usual, another Piddi - Monkey verbal war occurred.

Gauri(frowning) - oh my goodness!!! Are you taunting me?? I just saved you and you're taunting me??!! You ungrateful dummy!!

Om - yes I'm... Why? Are you going to tie me up and parcel me somewhere in... in(thinking for a moment) in outer space??!!

Gauri - outer space would be perfect for you...!!! Because you're an alien... An alien Who attracts creepy women...😡😡😡

Om - yeah... Such as yourself...!!😤😤😤

Gauri - Haww!!! You... You called me creepy?? You are creepy! Your whole family is creepy and your kids will be creepy as well!!😠😠

Om - Obviously my kids will be creepy... Because their mother would be you!!!😡😡

Gauri - and you will be...!!!
.
.
.
.
S I L E N C E

Her mouth was still ajar open but she couldn't complete her sentence. Words died inside her mouth as she realised what exactly he said, and instantly it made her face crimson red out of embarrassment. Omkara also stopped talking and covered his mouth looking anywhere but at her.

As if this embarrassment wasn't enough, "did you hear it Dandi?? They are doing family planning..." they heard Svetlana's voice coming from outside.

Gauri (to Svetlana) - I don't believe this.... Are you still standing there?? What are you?? A pervert?

"Oh no no no... I just have to come again to inform you that I have sent that girl to the Oberoi mansion just as you wanted... Carry on romancing sweetheart I'm not gonna disturb you both..." Came reply from the other side of the closed door.

Gauri (hitting her forehead) - this woman and her timing...

"Whome did you sent to Oberoi mansion??" Omkara asked after clearing his throat. Svetlana's words caught his attention. Whome did they sent to Oberoi mansion and for what?

Gauri - someone trustworthy... She's gonna meet Rudra and tell him about the whole situation... And also what to do next.

Om looked at her with a troubled expression. Does that mean she was going to inform their family? She was actually thinking about the situation SERIOUSLY and there he was... acting all childish and peeking up fights with her... He was trying to make her feel guilty but now it was him who was feeling all the guilt.

"What?? Why are you looking at me like that??" she asked crossing her hands. It was easy to read his mind just by looking at his eyes.

"I'm... I'm really sorry... I shouldn't have stretched it this much... I know I'm an idiot... But please,Forgive me " Omkara said holding both his ears in order to apologise.

(JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS WANT TO IMAGINE HOW CUTE HE LOOKS HOLDING HIS OWN EARS)

Gauri went closed to him with a smile and wrapping her arms around him, she hugged him putting her head on his chest. He on the other hand protectively held her in his arms while caressing her hair.

Gauri - My dear idiot... I'm sorry too... Its not that I was happy getting you all worried for me... Though I really enjoy when you go crazy about me...

"Hain?? What did you say??" Omkara looked at her while she was chuckling  leaning against his chest.

Gauri(with chuckles) - mera matlab hai, maine jaan bujh ke nahi kiya... Maine kisi ko inform nahi kiya kyuki uss takloo buddhe ne mujhe kuch nahi karne diya...

(I mean to say, it wasn't intentional. I couldn't tell you because that baldy old man didn't let me...)

Om (Breaking the hug) - Buddhaa?? Takloo?? Kaun???

(Old man?? Baldy?? Who?)

Gauri - Aur kaun...Ishana ka baap

(Who else... Ishana's dad...)

Om(terrified) - what??? D.... Da.... Danish Malhotra???!!! He's here??? How's it possible?? Bhavya told me no one knows about his location... No one never saw him in person...

Gauri(proudly) - well I did... That NRI lizard is so afraid of me that she nagged her father to come and deal with me in person... So that dotting father came here and kidnapped me by himself.... Can you believe it!!🤩🤩🤩 An international don such as himself had to deal with me... Aren't I awesome?😏

Omkara was looking at her with the "you gotta be kidding me" written over face. Being kidnapped by a Don... Is it even a thing to get proud of??

Om(sarcastically) - wahh... Itni khushi toh Noble prize milne pe bhi nahi hoti tujhe... Hai naa???

(Wow... even getting a noble prize would never make you this happy... Right??)

Gauri - obviously... Who cares about prizes... I got something better...

Om - and what's that?

"SVETLANA..." Gauri smirked...

Om - Svetlana??

Gauri - Ishana wanted to keep me out of her way... But that duffer ended up helping me...

Om - help?? What do you mean??

Gauri - look around you....

Confused Omkara looked around that room till his eyes fell on a photograph..... A photograph of Ishana standing with an old man.. but why's her photograph doing in that place... Isn't it supposed to be Svetlana's place, who is helping them against that Ishana... Then why is her picture there?

Om - what's the meaning of this?

Gauri - we are now in the hidden base of Danish Malhotra, Ishana's father. This is the place where I have been staying as a hostage... And now you too....

Om - wait... Whaaattt?????!!!!!!!!!

Gauri - hmmm.... Sit down... Let me tell you an interesting story 😜

Gauri was waiting at a weird investigation room kind of place all scared after she was abducted by some dangerous looking guys on her way back from the temple. They didn't really force her. All they did was show her a video of her parents and asked her (practically threatened her) to co-operate.

After waiting for almost 3 hours, she suddenly saw someone walking towards her. A middle aged bald man wearing a pair of glasses walked straight to her making her gulp down in fear. His neat and clean outfit, sharp eyes and that unusual aura was indicated just one term.... MAIN VILLAIN.

"You look so tiny and harmless" is what the old man commented on seeing Gauri for the first time.

"If I look so harmless to you, why don't you just let me go?"  is what she said inside her head, but she couldn't possibly say it now can she? Thinking for a while, she decided to act as an ideal hostage. Just like the movies.

Gauri - Where am I?

The old guy smirked at her words before sitting infront of her. Only if he had any idea what she actually wanted to say...

"Do you know me... Do you know why are you here?" He asked with a smug face.

Gauri(in mind) - Ofcourse I know... Because I'm Google, I know Everything... (Says) No... I don't

Gauri sounded like a student who was giving her viva examination. Answering every question without showing the examiner how screwed up her mind was.

"I'm Danish... Danish Malhotra... Ishana's father..." The moment he introduced himself, Gauri got the whole thing. She was there because Ishana somehow managed to know about her relationship with Omkara and now, she would definitely use her to blackmail him. The very thought of Omkara getting manipulated just for her sake made her blood boil. But what could she do now? How is she supposed to get out of this place?

Looking at her blank face, Danish smirked even more and asked her "Are you scared now?"

Yes, she was scared. Infact she was beyond terrified to begin with. But her fear and anger always used to act in a different way. Too much of fear and anger seemed to make her more dangerous than usual. Afterall she is a GUNDI. At that very moment, she knew she had to fight back.

She closed her eyes and calmed herself. And the first thing that came into her mind was some wise words from her monkey.

"Piddi... Its so easy to piss you off you know?? Jeez... I fear you might be in big trouble because of it. But no matter how worse the situation gets, the one with the presence of mind and patience can always find a way... That's why, All you have to do is, cool down your head and think..." She could clearly hear his voice resounding in her mind.

Gauri (in mind) - Ishana brought her father, a most wanted criminal to deal with me, the way I look at it, I am not the only one scared here... They are not gonna kill me for now, because if anything happens to me, monkey would never do what they want. Infact he would go wild and destroy everything. I have to do something before that guy of mine sacrifices himself

"You look really worried. Well, don't worry... I won't do anything to you. All I'm gonna do is keep you here for the time being. Once Ishu is done, you can go back home.... As simple as that. But if you try to act smart, I'm not sure how safe you will be" Danish said in a low tone.

"Are you really her father?" She asked sharply looking at Danish. Her sudden change of attitude caught him off-guard.

Dan - What do you mean?

Gauri - I believe you know, Omkara loves me... not your self obsessed daughter... And yet you are helping her to get into a loveless marriage... What kind of a father does that?

His twitching brows was a proof that her words hit straight to the point. Gauri smiled as she saw a small hope of her come back.

Om - phir kya hua???

(Then what happened?)

Gauri - kuch nahi, buddha bina kuch bole chala gaya... khunkaar aadmiyo ke beech mujhe chhodke...

(Nothing, that oldie left without another word... Leaving me with those dangerous looking men)

Om - What???!! That Bastard!! (Holding her by shoulders) Did they hurt you? Tell me Piddi...

And Gauri's beardy mom appeared out of her handsome boyfriend yet again. Checking on her from tip to toe. She couldn't help but to pull his cheeks while mouthing a "Chooo cute" earning a frown from Omkara.

Om - Jeez!!! Stop pulling my cheeks Piddi...

Gauri (finally leaving his cheeks) - kya karoon tu hai hi itna cute... (Giggles) kuch nahi kiya unhone... Sacchi...

(What to do... You're just so cute... *Giggles* they did nothing... Really)

It was more like a shock to her... But she couldn't feel like she was taken hostage. It seemed more like a vacation to her. Unlike what she imagined, she was getting a five star treatment in that villa... She was allowed to roam wherever she wants inside the boundary of this place. Different kinds of food, 24 hours room service and what not...

But Gauri wasn't at peace... She was trying very hard to get a slight chance to get out of there... And she heard about the preparations of Ishana's marriage with Omkara, she knew she was running out of time.

But just when every door seemed to have closed... Her Shivji opened a new path for her... Dandi

Dandi was appointed to keep an eye on her... That guy was a total softie, nothing that you can expect from a guard who was associated with a Don. On top of that, he was dumb and thus a blessing in disguise for Gauri.

Effortlessly, she managed to get a hold on his phone without him knowing. She wanted to contact Om as soon as possible, but she got her hands on something else...

Om - what was it?

Gauri gave him a devilish smile before giving her phone to him...

Gauri - it's in my phone too... Wanna watch??

Omkara played that particular video only to cover his mouth is shock...

Om - What the??? This is... This is.... Svetlana and that man... They are....

(Ru - chheeee!!! Miss Writer... When did you start writing lewd things like that.... Chheeee.... Its gross!!! Its just gross... I'm gonna throw up

"Yaar Rudra.... Let me finish first.... Its not what you're thinking")

"An old video of Svetlana and Mr Takloo getting married... Dandi have it just because he was instructed by Svetlana to keep it saved... After blackmailing Dandi, I got to know lot about Ishana and her family..." Gauri continued

Om - you mean Svetlana is Ishana's mother???!!!😱 Then why did she helped us?

Gauri - she's not Ishana's mother🤦🏻‍♀️ Ishana's mother died due to cancer when she was young.

Om - Oh....then?

Gauri - hmmm....

Dandi's information blew off Gauri's mind. Ishana's mother, Suhana Raichand was just like Ishana. A Psychopath. All those illegal businesses Danish was taking care of, belongs to that woman. She had Ishana from her previous husband, but then she got rid of him and forced Danish Malhotra, her very own right hand to marry her... He was just her employee back then, and was secretly in love with Svetlana, But due to Suhana's constant terror, they decided to hide it. After she was dead, Danish automatically became the owner... he brought Svetlana as his assistant to that household after secretly marrying her so that they could spend their days together without catching any unwanted attention. But the young Ishana caught them, and eventually threw Svetlana out of the house.

Om - unbelievable...  

Gauri - He always loved Ishana as his own daughter... Whatever she wants, he places it infront of her right away. For her sake, he sent Svetlana here, in his Mumbai base, where she is controlling his work. But Ishana doesn't know about it. Once I got to know about it, I felt really bad for both... Then I went to meet that Takloo and...

Om - and you talked to Danish Malhotra and convinced him to help us... So that we don't end up like them right...

Gauri - talk??? Convince??? No no no no no...

"I'm giving you one minute..." Gauri said to Danish, making him confused.

Dan - One minute? For what? Why are you here? This is my personal cabin, no one is allowed here...

Gauri - Do as I say otherwise.... I'm gonna make your beloved Daughter loose her mind... Believe me, I'm very SERIOUS

She said while playing that very particular video... Danish Malhotra was looking at her with his eyes wide open....

Dan - listen....

Gauri - cut the crap! I don't have time to listen to you. Before Ishana's marriage, I want my monkey infront of me...

Dan - I'm Danish Malhotra... No one can blackmail me...

"Oh really?" Came a voice from Behind of Gauri... It was Svetlana. She didn't wanna go against her husband at first but Gauri made her realise that she should fight for her rights. After getting a motivational speech from Gauri, Svetlana gracefully accepted her demands and changed to her side.

Dan - Svetu listen to me... Ishana would go crazy if I do anything.

Svet - All you did your whole life was fearing them... First that mother of her and now herself. This time, I'll be the one to decide. If you don't co-operate, I have to shut you in. This base is fully in my control so they would listen to my orders not yours

Dan - But??

Svet - enough.... I'm with Gauri and I'll do whatever I have to do to stop this nonsense.

Om (in mind) - No matter who the hell are you, defeating a woman in argument is impossible.

Gauri - kya soch raha hai?
(What are you thinking?)

Om(smiled) - nothing... I was thinking what's gonna happen next... How do we get rid of Ishana?

Gauri - we don't have to get rid of her... She's gonna run away back to London...

Om - don't tell me... You have already made a plan...

Gauri - ahah! 😏

Om - What is it?

Gauri - I'll tell you... But firstly, we should wait for others.

Om - hmmm... Ussey yaad aaya... Yeh tu ne Oberoi mansion mein kisko bheja hai? Woh isi gang ka koi hai? Agar Ishana ko shak ho gaya toh?

(Hmmm... That reminds me... Whome did you sent to Oberoi mansion? Is she from this gang? What if Ishana doubts her?)

Gauri - She won't... That girl is not a gang member. But she's good at explaining things and she's trustworthy so it's ok.
.
.
.
.
.

IN OBEROI MANSION

Rudra came to the gate after being informed that someone wanted to see him... But he had no idea who it was. He was already frustrated because he couldn't find any traces of Om or Gauri... But little did he know that his frustration was about to get 100 times bigger...

There he saw a girl of medium height was waiting for him.

Ru - Excuse me... I was informed you want to meet me?? May I know who you are?

"First tell me who are you?" He frowned at her reply.

Ru - You came to meet me and now you're asking who am I? I'm Rudra...

"Are you sure?? Do you have any proof that you're Rudra?" the girl again asked pissing him off.

Rudra showed his driving licence. The girl took a good look at it.

"Mr Rudra... Nice to meet you... I'm here to tell you something very confusing and weird... But before that, allow me to introduce myself... My name is KHUSHI"

_______________________________

EID MUBARAK (BELATED) TO EVERYONE

NEXT CHAPTER - RIKARA MARRIAGE😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

LIKE || SHARE || COMMENT

KHUSHI ❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.9K 873 22
🦋A romantic story inspired from the real life of one of my friend/sister. It was kinda filmy when she told me about it, so thought to share it with...
6.2K 504 3
he came back to his house after 2 years.... he is afraid.... can his family will accept him? he himself ruin everything because of his own selfish re...
81.7K 3.2K 76
The story about how shivika rikara and 𝓻uvya start and how their love will be the best this story is romance sad and comedy hope you enjoy it ❤❤❤ l...
9K 665 5
Omkara Singh Oberoi and Gauri Trivedi are best buddies since they know each other. They belong to the same social circle, know each other's likes, d...