In love with my gaming buddy

By SmolGommie

Son Chaeyoung, a typical gamer, falls in love with her gaming buddy regardless of their name, gender, and the... More

Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Last chapter
Minyoung's Birthday
Minyoung's birthday II
Just a dream
The end ❤️
Note
New book
New book part 2
NEW BOOK.....

Chapter 35

3.9K 116 163
By SmolGommie

"Eonnies can we eat?" Mina said.

"If you want." Nayeon said.

"Ok let's go." Mina said without looking away from her phone.

Jeongyeon and Dahyun went to get the food and the plates. Once everything was set up in the living room Mina finally put down her phone. We all started eating yet Mina didn't notice that Chaeyoung wasn't there. Then finally when they were about to finish Mina spoke.

"Where is Chaeyoung? Did she already eat and go?"

"Mina, Did you really not notice that she was not here for the dinner?"

"Oh she wasn't here? Ok then."

Everyone looked at her in disbelief. We all thought that this was just a passing phase but BamBam did do something to her. We all were really mad at her so we just decided to continue finishing the food and ignored her. Once we were done we started cleaning up.

"Eonnie I'll do this." Mina said.

"No! It's fine. I'll do this. Just go." Nayeon said.

"Uh is everything fine with you eonnie?"

"Me???" Nayeon said raising an eyebrow.

"Okay I'll just leave."

Mina then left to go to her bedroom which was where Chaeyoung was. We all stopped her immediately.

"Yes What is it?"

"Can you go and sleep in my room today?" I said.

"Uh why?"

"What do you mean why Mina? You judged her feelings already. Jihyo told you not to go on a date it will hurt her feelings right. But you still choose BamBam. Now we haven't even told her about the date but she is already hurting. What will she be like if she finds out about this?" Nayeon said.

"Well eonnie it's not really my problem is it? Me and BamBam are just friends. I don't see why she would be jealous. Also the fact that she asked me who I was texting is telling me she is not respecting my privacy."

"Mina! She didn't ask you like that. She was just asking you in a normal way but you.......BamBam has taken over you. This way you might lose Chaeyoung."

"Well if that's what destiny wants then it's that."

"Omg Mina. I can't believe this. Chaeyoung loved you from all her heart. She loved you from the time you debuted. She hasn't loved anyone like this before." Dahyun said.

"I guess Jihyo was right. She deserves better than this, she deserves better than you." Jeongyeon said and left the room and Nayeon followed while glaring at Mina.

We all then left one by one. I went to Chaeyoung's room to find her sleeping. I can see that she has been crying. Oh this poor kid. Life has been so unfair. I am glad that she has friends like Dubu and Jeongie. She looks so innocent while sleeping. I can't see her heart broken. I have to do something. Should I ask Lia for help? She may be able to help me. I'll talk to other member tomorrow and ask Lia.

Oh is she waking up?

"Hey eonnie. You are here?"

"Uh yes Chaeyoung ssi. Can I sleep here for tonight?"

"Yes eonnie."

"Gomawo."

Chaeyoung then hugged me and I was a bit taken a back but I could feel that this hug meant a lot to her. It gave me a sense of longingness. The one that a daughter craves from the mother. I gladly accepted it. I then started patting her head which made her fall asleep in an instance. This cub is really precious. I need to keep her safe. I then drifted off to sleep.

Chaeyoung's PoV

I can't believe that she would say this. I mean I just asked her who it was that texted her. I am really hurt internally but I can't show this to my eonnies. I was Just there holding my tears from falling out. I no longer feel hungry I have lost my appetite. I don't know what to do. I better just go to my room and rest because I don't want to see her again. At least not now. I then tell my eonnies that I don't feel hungry and I want to sleep but the truth is I am too hurt. They let me go. While going back I could hear Mina talking to someone on the phone. I couldn't tell who it was but what she told next shattered my heart into millions of pieces. It felt like my world was crumbling apart. My legs were getting weak and I could no longer hold my self up.

"Yes BamBam. I told you already I'll go on a date with you. Plus that kiss was enough to convince me. I want more of that."

Chaeyoung couldn't help the tears flowing from her eyes like a river. She never thought that the one she loved truly shattered her heart like this. First her parents, now Mina. Chaeyoung then ran to her room and closed the door. She collapsed on the door still crying. She wanted this whole thing to end, for this nightmare to end. She cried to sleep on the floor. Later she woke up from the noise of her eonnies. She tried to listen as best as she could. She could only make out that her eonnies were there for her especially Jeongyeon and Dahyun. She couldn't have asked for a better friend than those two. She then heard Jihyo coming to her room. She immediately went to her bed and pretended to be asleep. After a while she pretended to wake up and told Jihyo to come sleep with her. When Jihyo was around she got a motherly vibe from her. Probably because she could never experience one for herself. But when Jihyo slept next to her she hugged Jihyo and Jihyo patted her head which made her instantly fall asleep.

Jihyo's PoV

I woke up to see that this cub next to me was still sleeping. I tried to be as quite as possible to not wake her up. I then went to my room where all my belongings were kept. When I entered I saw Mina. She had woken up and was on her phone texting someone. I can't believe this girl. Without talking to her I freshened up and when I came out she was still on her phone. It seems like she never really noticed my presence. I then went to get my clothes to change. I went inside the washroom, got changed and when I was heading out she finally had her phone down and noticed me.

"Eh eonnie? When did you come?"

"I was here for almost 10 minutes now but you are too busy with your phone and BamBam you hardly noticed my presence."

"I am sorry eonnie. It's just that."

"I don't need your sorry nor your explanation. Go get dressed and come out."

I then left the room and went to the kitchen to prepare some food. Once there I saw everyone except Chaeyoung. I told them that she slept fine yesterday and they all were glad to hear that. I also told them about my and Mina's encounter right now.

"I can't believe that Mina would do this. I think we should tell Chaeyoung to break up with her. Also I have a plan for Chaeyoung.......LIA."

"Wait what? Yea I guess they should break up. I mean it's like torture to Chaeyoung. But what about Lia?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Lia and Chaeyoung. Going out. I'll explain later ok. Let me talk to Lia first."

"Ok." They all said in unison.

Mina then came to the kitchen and Jihyo started making the breakfast. She was still in her phone. Jeongyeon had enough of her. She then stood up and spoke to Mina.

"Mina! Can you stop!"

"What did I do?"

"Why are you playing with her? Why are you playing with her feelings? You know she is like my sister, a sister that I never had. She is all that me and Dahyun have. All our parents are the same. They never gave us their time. But it's ok because we had each other. We always have each other. We can't see each other sad. But look what you have done" jeongyeon said.

"It's not my fault that she loves me like that."

Dahyun also had enough.

"Yes you are right Mina. It's not your fault. It's her fault. It's her fault that she fell for Mina when you debuted. It's her fault that she fell for a girl who she played games with. It's her fault that she loves you more than she loves herself. It's her fault that she fell for someone like you. It's all her fault. But I will make sure that it doesn't hurt her. Dahyun said almost crying but Momo held her.

Chaeyoung came out of her room to the kitchen. She looked better that yesterday. Although she looks fine she is still hurting inside.

"What's happening here? Is everything fine?" She asked.

"No it's not. They all are blaming me for all this." Mina said.

"Guys leave it. It's not her fault. You were right. It's my fault that I fell for her. It's my fault that I love her more than myself but I am ready to stop that."

Mina just looked at Chaeyoung. She couldn't believe that Chaeyoung was saying that.

Mina's PoV

I don't know why they are blaming me. Well I kind of know. I did cheat on Chaeyoung but they don't know it yet. They all seem to be pissed at me. Especially Jeongyeon and Dahyun. Dahyun even said that she will make sure it doesn't hurt her anymore. What does she mean?

Oh now Chaeyoung is here too.

"What's happening here? Is everything fine?" She asked.

"No it's not. They all are blaming me for all this." Mina said.

"Guys leave it. It's not her fault. You were right. It's my fault that I fell for her. It's my fault that I love her more than myself but I am ready to stop that."

Wait what? Is she serious? After all this time together she is saying this? Is it that easy for her. I mean I have been selfish too and I have no right to speak about this. Chaeyoung spoke again.

"Yes i am ready to stop that and I think the only way I can stop this is by....."

She looked at me. No Chae don't do this. I know I am being really selfish but please.

"Mina, we should break up."

I know I have BamBam but I don't know why this shattered my heart. I love BamBam, well I thought I did. Did I just lose something precious cause of my stupidity? Oh what have I done.

"Chaeyoung? I....I don't know what to say." I finally gathered all my courage to speak.

"You don't have to Mina. You want this right. I am sorry but I heard everything yesterday. I wasn't meant to eavesdrop but I heard it. I heard you were talking to BamBam. How you kissed him and how you wanted more of him. How you were going on a date with him. I heard it all Mina. It just shattered my heart, crumbled my world. But it's ok, I will leave you. Well I guess that's what love is, right? Sacrifices. And I am ready. Let's break up Mina eonnie."

I have done wrong to you Chaeyoung. I am really sorry but for some reason I couldn't speak. I guess it's the guilt taking over me. I need to fix this.

"Ok so let's have breakfast eonnies. I'll then drop you off." Chaeyoung said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 288 15
Myoui Mina,a very popular CEO of Myoui Entertainment,people always think she's cold and that's true but if she's with her seven friends,she's a softi...
26.6K 648 7
Chaeyoung is a careless woman who happen to meet a love in unexpected place, unexpected time and unexpected situation. What will she do to make Mina...
13.1K 355 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
734K 33.7K 49
[ON GOING] (2021) Powerful, daunting, yet lonely damsel and a woman in a failing relationship. What could go wrong you may ask? Everything. Myoui Mi...