My Muffin (Jimin X Reader)

Bởi XlalaluluX

*Sequel to Muffin* *COMPLETED* "What a plot twist he was, with those pretty brown eyes and a mind that was lo... Xem Thêm

01 ~ Grub N' Stuff
02 ~ Cigarettes
03 ~ S.O.S.
04 ~ Box of tea
05 ~ Laundry Night
06 ~ Soggy Cornflakes
07 ~ And Nothing Less
08 ~ Lampposts
09 ~ 2:48 am
10 ~ Silent Treatment
11 ~ Cold Coffee
12 ~ Pills
13 ~ Laundry Baskets
14 ~ Wild Goose Chase
15 ~ A Very Sad Turtle
16 ~ Dealing with Heartbreak
17 ~ A Bit of A Seizure
18 ~ Sour Milk
19 ~ Turkey Burgers
20 ~ Sadly in Love
21 ~ French Fry Jenga
22 ~ Amie
23 ~ "Get Your Mans"
24 ~ Breathing Exercises
25 ~ Scrumdiddlyumptious
26 ~ Blossom, Buttercup & Bubbles
27 ~ Three Chili Pepper Drawings
28 ~ Mouth-to-Mouth Aspects
29 ~ Lucky Charm
31 ~ Yodeling Laughter
32 ~ Fresh Fruit Cocktails
33 ~ Dasies
34 ~ Good Ole' Hits
35 ~ The End
37 - Epilogue

30 ~ Standing Ovations

1.7K 91 73
Bởi XlalaluluX

March lasted four months.

Tell me I'm wrong.

///

You sat down again after returning from assisting Jimin and you filled in Jiyun on what happened after you followed the coach out of the audience.

She naturally began to panic, her motherly instincts kicking in on full drive. But you were quick to reassure her that everything was fine once again.

You were so busy telling Jiyun that everything was alright and that he was going to be okay that you actually missed the announcement that introduced Jimin's group, but luckily you looked at the stage in time to see the team enter.

You leaned forward in your seat and you mentally sent good luck wishes to Jimin.

Once the music started your heart dropped as you were so nervous.

Their coach had told the group to dance like it was the last thing they would ever do. And that's exactly what they did. Every movement was precise, perfect, but so natural at same time. They moved like water, in and out, with relaxed expressions, they were actually having fun.

They performed it almost twice as better than they had performed it in any practice.

And they were already outstanding in practice.

Once they stopped dancing, they had taken a moment to feel the air around them. The blinding spot light shone over them, highlighting their glowing face is heaving chests and intense expressions.

You and Jiyun practically sprung up from your seats clapping and cheering for them.

The rest of the audience had taken the pain to give them a standing ovation and they basked under the appreciation.

Everyone thought they were amazing.

Jimin was beaming by the end of it.

He didn't miss a beat nor step and he was immensely proud of himself, even more so when he saw you cheering him on brightly in the crowd.

They then returned backstage and you could hear them cheering with joy at the fact that they had actually done it.

You and Jiyun started talking about their performance as others groups came and left the stage.

You were just so memorised by the talent that he had and although you've seen him dance many times by yourself, it's a completely different feeling when he's on a stage.

It's almost as if he was born to be there. That's the feeling you got anyways.

A few more acts performed before there was a break between the performances and the awards.

During this, you decided to go backstage to see Jimin so you excused yourself from Jiyun.

You speedily walked through the door to see the whole group with smiles on their faces after the relief of finally performing.

They were hugging one another and practically jumping with glee.

You couldn't spot Jimin as you glanced around the room and as you were searching the room, Minho passed beside you.

"I hope you remember our little chat yesterday" he murmured by your ear. "Because after that performance we are definitely winning and we don't need you raining on our parade. So why don't you just get lost, yeah? Make yourself sparse?" He said and all you did was nod slightly.

"Good, we understand one another. Now, off you trot" he said as you turned to give an annoyed stare. And he just smirked before leaning very close to your face. "Shoo" he winked and walked away from you.

You left the room and slowly walked back to the main audience.

You knew Minho was horrid, manipulative person, but you couldn't help but feel that maybe he was right. Maybe you did suck all the fun out of Jimin for yourself and therefore he stopped going to parties and such social gatherings.

So that's why you didn't fight Minho on the subject.

You arrived back at your seat and found that Jiyun wasn't sitting beside you.

She must be gone to the bathroom, you thought to yourself.

You went on your phone to pass the time, aimlessly scrolling through Instagram posts, tweets and what not.

Well that was until Jiyun came back.

"Oh dear, I was just speaking with Jimin he said he wanted to speak to you but he couldn't find you" she informed you.

You must have just missed one another as you were both searching for the other one.

"He said he was going to go back backstage, so you want to try find him maybe?" She asked and you shook your head.

"It's fine, I'll let him have his time with his group mates" you told her and she nodded with a smile.

"He said he could see you in the crowd when he was dancing" she continued with a smile, knowing how love struck her child was. "And he was practically bouncing while he was talking because of the exhilarating rush he got" she laughed at his antics.

And you smiled, being able to picture him in your head.

///

It's been about half an hour.

The audience has returned to their seats, the judges have rallied up their scores and all the dancers were sitting on stage, anxiously awaiting the results of their dances.

You and Jiyun were sitting restlessly in your seats, constantly fidgeting and moving from nerves.

You made eye contact with Jimin with his group on stage as a speaker was thanking everyone for coming and he winked at you with a smile.

"Okay, now onto the results of today's national competition" the announcer said and everyone leaned forward in their  seats, including you.

The speaker began to announce all the awards and the numbers suddenly started to get smaller.

6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd place had been announced.

And Jimin and Jungkooks group were shaking nervously.

This meant that they either placed really high, or didn't place at all.

Jiyun grabbed onto your hand, her eyes still trained on the stage.

"He can do this" she whispered and you nodded.

" 'course he can"

Suddenly second place is presented and the tension in the room was hanging low.

You and Jiyun gave Jimin and Jungkook a thumbs up which they appreciated a lot.

"And in first place..." the announcer began as he dragged out the space between the answer.

Your palms were sweaty and you were crossing every limb possible.

Fingers, arms, legs, toes, heck you even put a small plait in a strand of your hair just so that something else could be crossed.

(This is where I realized I never named their dance group bc I would come up with something dumb, so yeah that's why the name is this lol)

"The bulletproof academy!"

(Verryyyy original as you can see)

Cheers erupted.

Jimin's group roared in delight, they bounced up and huddled together bouncing with glee.

You and Jiyun were quick to jump up and cheer in delight with the rest of the audience.

Everyone there knew how they deserved the win.

They were impeccable.

"A speech, if one member wouldn't mind" the announcer requested.

Jungkook pushed Jimin toward the man and the whole grouped hyped him up as he stood a few feet away from the group due to Jungkook.

They knew that Jimin and Jungkook had kind of been crafting a plan.

Well the majority of the group knew so they were fully supportive of Jimin making the speech.

Jimin walked slowly over to the man who held the award and microphone.

And imagine how nervous Jimin was a mere two minutes ago, wondering if his group won or not.

Now take that feeling that Jimin had and multiply it by ten because he was shitting it for this.

He accepted the trophy with s curt nod and smile before Jungkook came and held it so he could focus on his words.

You couldn't believe the size of the trophy.

It was so tall.

You were quick to take your eyes off the shiny object back to Jimin.

"Thank you so much for awarding this to our group, I can't tell you how long we've worked on that one routine, day and night, every day. I want to just say a quick thank you to our coach, he's an absolute master of dance. Thank you for putting up with us" Jimin said and he nodded and smiled from the side entrance.

"Thank you for the teammates for pulling together through thick and thin, it really did pay off, even if we were at each others throats at times" he said and gained a few chuckles from the group and the audience.

"Thank you for the national dance league for setting up this competition and allowing us to dance for this amazing audience and then proceeding to award us with this honor of a title" he said with the help of the support nods from his group.

"I thank you for listening to my speech so far and I would like to ask if you as the audience would help me with the rest of the speech?" The people in the audience began to give small nods.

"Let me just firstly say that my name is Park Jimin and I'm madly in love with this amazing woman named y/n. She even has a nickname that I like to give her that is Muffin" he said and made eye contact with you and you sunk in your chair and blushed profusely.

He saw a few people in the crowd smile as he spoke about you.

"Now I must admit that I haven't been the person that she deserves for awhile because I was dealing with my own problems, but now that I've realised life with her, I don't know how I could possibly last it without her. I truly and genuinely love her with everything in me. And I cross my head and hope to die and I would take many needles in my eye" Minho flared at you from his spot as you watched Jimin speaking intently.

"So I have a question for the audience" he began. "Do you know that feeling when you forget something, and you try really hard to remember it, but it just never comes to you?" That was followed my the crowd murmuring different versions of yes.

"Well that's what y/n is and I don't mean it in the sense that she's a lost cause or something. I mean it in the context of: She's that thing I was looking for all my life, but I was too dumb to realise I was seeking it" he explained as thoroughly as he could.

"She's my lifeline, my reason to keep going" he said looking at you and your ready ass eyes.

"So what do you guys think as the audience? Should she give me another chance?" He asked and all anyone heard was a voice at the back of the crowd.

"If she don't snatch him back up right now I'm gonna tap his ass girl" some person yelled and the whole audience clapped in approval.

"Thank you for your input. Now I'm going have to leave this speech here as she would absolutely kill me if I point her out to all of you and if you haven't noticed, I'm trying to get her on good side. Thank you so much for your help and safe home!" You said and the audience began to leave.

You wiped your tears with your sleeve and looked at him as he did the same from the stage.

He mouthed the words "Outside. Back. Exist" and you immediately nodded as he made his way off the stage.

You bid a brief goodbye to Jiyun and rushed out of the audience through the backstage door and out the back exit.

You ran out to an empty alleyway that had box's scattered around and bins against walls.

You paced back and fourth nervously.

You knew he wouldn't be out right away from the stage as he had to get group pictures taken and he'd be stopped by chatty people as he made his way to you.

It was good though, gave you some time to think.

You were really doing this.

You and Jimin.

You were finally going to be a thing again.

Rekindling your relationship.

You giggled at the tingly feeling you got.

You continued to pace back and fourth until you realised that you could be here for awhile.

You spotted a wooden crate beside the door you exited from and you decided to sit down there for a little while in efforts to help you not combust from excitement.

You waited and waited.

Plaited a strand of your hair a few times.

Hummed random melodies to yourself.

Until finally.

At long last.

He busted through the door in pure excitement to see you.

TBC

A/N: Unpopular opinion, but Mint Oreos do be hittin different tho.

Lots of love xx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.4K 676 7
What makes College, College? Getting a B minus on an essay you worked your ass for? Check. Not getting an extra shot of espresso along with your latt...
36.3K 1.7K 10
Y/N, an study obsessed college student who lives off the pay she gets from her 4 part time jobs. In which one if them is the coffee shop. Y/N's life...
177K 12.1K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
367K 16.2K 40
"Your eyes just fucking changed colors!!" "What, no! I just put dye in my eyes!" ******* In which certain people are born with a mutation that caus...