𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒅 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 ~ 𝑱𝒆�...

By ahaquirky

𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
not an update (:
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
!NOTE!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
read
sixteen
seventeen
:P
.-.
just asking ;p
nineteen
twenty
~new book~
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
hi again
(:
twenty-four
twenty-five
~ finale ~
sequel book
:o
((:

eighteen

26 2 0
By ahaquirky

"You're being executed next week.."

Lalisa was left in shock as tears bottled her eyes.
"But why?!" she shouted, fresh tears running down her face, as she stood up and banged her hands on the table, startling Rosie and Jisoo.
"You see...Lalisa, there's this new law that I forgot to tell you about.." Jisoo muttered, looking at her and Rosie's interlocked fingers.
"What is it?" Lalisa whispered, her body shaking.

"Ever since a maid caught you with Jennie, she knew you two were together. So, she told the general about it and we were uhm-"
"We were what?..."
"We were banished to even share breath with a demon, and whoever was caught doing so was scheduled to be executed with the demon watching if they somehow fell into love-"
"BUT I AM GOD! I CAN'T BE KILLED!" Lalisa screamed out of fury, her face turning rosy red, the tears more visible.

Rosie stood up and walked towards Lalisa and held her hands, staring into her eyes.
"I need to ask you guys something.." Lalisa murmured. Chaeyoung and Jisoo looked at her, worried.
"Anything," Chaeyoung said, smiling sweetly.
"Don't tell Jennie.." Lisa whispered. Chaeyoung and Jisoo were frozen.

"What?" Jisoo asked, staring in disbelief at the young, broken queen.
"I don't want her worrying about me.." Lisa replied quietly, Chaeyoung frowned and hugged Lisa tightly.
"We promise we won't tell her." Jisoo smiled. Lalisa nodded and looked down, exiting the room. Chaeyoung and Jisoo just looked at each other.

------

Lalisa knocked on the large, wooden door, the thumping echoing in the castle.
"Enter!" a slouchy voice said, Lalisa pushed the door open and glared at the woman in the seat.
"Oh, my old friend!." the woman said, her eyes widening at the sight of her friend in happiness. She lept up from her seat and engulfed Lalisa into a hug. Lisa pushed her away and glared at her with a more stern look. The woman raised an eyebrow.

"Don't call me that, General," Lisa said coldly, the General was taken back by her tone and a little upset.
"What happened-"
"You know what happened. You planned this." Lisa interrupted. The General cleared her throat and showed a seat to Lalisa. She took the hint and sat down in it. Lalisa and the General were face to face now.

"Tell me what happened since I'm unsure of what you're talking about."
"Duchess Roseanne and my helper, Kim Jisoo, told me that I'm being executed and it's all your doing.", Lalisa choked on her words, fighting to keep her tears down.
"Fuck." the General cursed under her breath and shakily stared back up at Lisa, placing her hands on the desk and tapping on the object.
"Lisa-"
"Lalisa."

"Lalisa, you know I would never lie to you, right?"
Lalisa looked down and fumbled with her fingers before muttering a 'Yes'.
"I swear on my life that I never had any business with this incident."
"But you're the only General."
"Not really. No."
"Then who else could it be?"

"Son Chaeyoung, or General Annabelle from another kingdom or dimension, we're still trying to figure out where she comes from."
Lalisa scowled at the mention of Annabelle, she seemed like such a nice woman but a devil she was. Lisa took a deep breath and let it out, staring at the General.
"Listen, Lilith. I could care less if you're from hell because I know that you're going to use that for an excuse for not doing this, but."
"But?"
"I-"

The door burst open, revealing her. Lalisa glared at her and stood up, making the smaller woman smirk.
"Son fucking Chaeyoung," Lalisa growled,
"Lalisa, I was called here so I don't understand what your problem is," Chaeyoung smirked, sitting down on the seat next to Lisa.
Lilith cleared her throat before sighing.
"Lalisa, please step out of the room," Lilith said, Lalisa bowed and left, the wooden doors banging behind her.

--

"Tell me, Chaeyoung. What was the purpose of this?"
"Well-"
"Let me finish."
Chaeyoung scoffed and stared at Lilith.
"No lying, because you're as see-through as glass. None of us here are idiots like at wherever you come from, Chaeyoung."
Chaeyoung looked at Lilith in utter disbelief.

"Are you even allowed to insult me?" Chaeyoung snarled, Lilith grinned cheekily.
"It's not an insult, it's a fact. And your kingdom is an extra, just reminding you. So you mean nothing to us."
Chaeyoung's face heated up with rage, she suspected that heaven's General only did this to tease her, and boy how she didn't enjoy it at all.

"Anyways, tell me. Chaeyoung. Just one question. Why?" Lilith asked, her voice unexpectedly calm. Chaeyoung looked down and sighed,
"There's just something about Lalisa that makes me uneven, I always hated her. I wanted to get rid of her, so this just seemed like an advantage."
"So you're taking advantage of the rules of heaven, am I right?"
Chaeyoung frowned and looked down again, ruffling her dress.
"You know that's a crime. A crime, Chaeyoung."

The small woman nodded and looked at Lilith who had a blank stare on her face.
"Unless you discard the execution, you'll be killed or be tortured by her."
"Who's her?"
"The queen of Hell. Kim Jennie. I'm sure you two met at that ball. Remember that?" Lilith grinned again, but wider, making her look like a psychopath.
"How do you know about that?..." Chaeyoung shivered and shifted in her seat uncomfortably.

Lilith scattered photos of the ball in front of Chaeyoung. Photos of them kissing and walking into the room together.
"And.." Lilith whispered, pointing at one specific photo.
"No..." Chaeyoung whispered, her hands shaking as she held up the photo. It was the moment when she injected the poison into the queen and controlled her.
"How..." Chaeyoung whispered again, her face flushing red in surprise. 

"You need to be more careful of your surroundings and the laws, you're young and stupid, Chaeyoung. I know your intentions."
Chaeyoung fell quiet and held her head low.
"I know that time, months or possibly years ago when you snuck into the queen of heaven's meeting room and listened her speak to Jennie about the earth and how it was being controlled and how Jennie bribed her with that jewel," Lilith said, scanning the photos in front of her.

"Remember that? How you always admired Jennie, but what you didn't know was that no other person except the queen of heaven and her helper is allowed to enter hell, or talk to any demons."
"And that only brings us to one conclusion, Chaeyoung, or should I say 'Annabelle'?"
Chaeyoung looked at Lilith who wore a mischievous smirk on her face. Lilith stood up and held her hand for Chaeyoung. She took it and later met Lilith's fist as she hit her head on the plaster walls.

She winced in pain and held the back of her head, looking up at Lilith in anguish. Lilith walked up to her and crouched down to her level, holding her head up with her fingers.
"Cancel the operation."
"I can't..." Chaeyoung whispered, looking out of the huge windows that showed crowds of people gathering around something, or someone.
"Why?"
Chaeyoung pointed at the wooden platform outside, a woman being pushed onto it, being kicked and her hands and legs, tied.

"What the hell?!" Lilith shouted, bursting out the room and downstairs, leaving Chaeyoung to bleed on the floor. Chaeyoung crawled to the window and pressed her palm against it, the outline is covered by an almost transparent shadow.
"I didn't know they'd take it seriously..." Chaeyoung whispered with sadness and regret in her tone.

----

Jennie ran up the illuminated stairs and up to heaven, her dress quivering behind her, and being chased by Jisoo and Rosie who constantly shouted 'Stop!' or 'Jennie!' or just 'There's nothing to see!', which made it fairly obvious.

Jennie figured out about Lalisa's execution and immediately ran up to her martyrdom place, where she'd be killed. An ear-splitting, feminine scream came from the gates of heaven, followed by the creaking of heaven's gates opening, revealing Jennie, Jisoo and Rosie. 

Jennie froze in her spot.

Her face blank, and her heart throbbing in pain.

'Jennie..' the person mouthed, their grey eyes turning a deep shade as her blonde hair shifted in the wind.
'Lalisa..' she mouthed back, streams of tears running down her face as Lalisa dropped dead on the ground, the colour draining out of her body.

---

"LISA!"
 Jennie cried in despair at the sight of her lover in such a state, falling on her knees and covering her face with her hands.
 "Lisa..." she muttered. Rosé rubbed circles on Jennie's back, trying to keep her calm.
 "Jennie, please... Don't put yourself like this. It's not healthy." she softly said.
Jennie stood up, looking at Rosé,
 "But-",
 "No, trust me, I have an idea," she smirked, grabbing Jennie's hand.

A love so strong could never be broken, right? Wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 26
Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a very young age, her mother died, and sh...
197K 3.8K 48
5 years ago you moved from an Australian boarding school. Now youre a successful song writer in YG entertainment writing songs for BIG BANG and iKON...
77K 1.9K 42
SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 1.. ------ Complete 💯✅ ------ Lalisa Manoban she is a person who is selfless, always think about others before her self. Have...
712K 17.8K 51
(COMPLETED) [1st Book to Publish] Jennie and Lisa for their own Perfect Love Story [ Ranked Number 1 in Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung, Lisamanoban 10/18/1...