Hey, I Love You - Bakudeku

Autorstwa p1x1egh0ul

Bakugo has always been on the harsher side with his smaller classmate, Deku. They grew up together, and Bakug... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

4.7K 111 263
Autorstwa p1x1egh0ul

*SMUT WARNING THIS CHAPTER!* 

No One's P.O.V.

Bakugo and Deku at this point have now been together for 2 months. They often times go out on dates nervously, and fall asleep together at night. Things could not have been better between the two. Everyone including Todoroki accepts their relationship entirely, and a few other classroom ships have sailed. 

For example Uraraka and Mina got together, as well as Kirishima and Kaminari. Today in particular was a special day, as today Kaminari and Kirishima invited Deku and Bakugo on a double date. 

While Bakugo was hesitant and didn't really want to attend a double date, as he doesn't enjoy showing his affection towards Deku in front of a lot of people, especially his friends, as it makes him nervous. Deku on the other-hand could not have been more excited to attend his first double date, and was attempting to talk Bakugo into it. 

"Come on Bakugo, for me?" Deku whined climbing on top of his boyfriend hugging him tightly. Bakugo was slightly embarrassed at Deku's actions, but since Deku was so innocent he never really thought much of himself getting onto Bakugo. 

You would think after all the yaoi he reads he'd understand how odd this position was, and would be more hesitant to do, but unfortunately that wasn't the case and Deku was just innocently hugging his boyfriend. 

"I really don't want to." Bakugo complained, turning his head away from Deku who was all up in his face frowning at him. "Please, please, please, Kacchan! I've never been on a double date, and I want to experience it!" Deku begged Bakugo, rolling his eyes on the process, until he looked at the smaller Deku on top of him. 

Deku looked genuinely upset causing his larger boyfriend's heart to clench. Bakugo let out a large sigh, and kissed Deku. "Fine, but don't leave my side." He said in a grumpy tone. Deku's face lit up at this and smiled widely, as he hugged Bakugo tighter.

"G-get off of me nerd." Bakugo complained secretly loving this, and feeling sad when Deku actually got off of him. He ran into the closet quickly. "Deku, what are you doing? Come out of the closet!" (😏)

"I'm getting ready! Hold on!" He said back. Bakugo laid their grumpy waiting for his boyfriend to come out of the closet. (😇)  Finally he came out, and jumped on Bakugo looking adorable. 

(Deku kind of looked like this. ^)

Bakugo blushed brightly at his boyfriend's adorable outfit, as his smaller boyfriend looked down at him.  "Okay, now time for you to get ready!" Deku said sweetly, getting off of his boyfriend. "I'll text Kirishima and Kaminari we're going!" Deku said happily grabbing his phone. 

Bakugo quickly grabbed it away from him getting slightly protective. "I'll text them... Don't need you texting other guys." Bakugo said texting the boys. Deku looked up at him in confusion. "They're together though, why does it matter?" Deku asked.

"I don't know, just does." Bakugo replied simply, throwing Deku's phone down on the bed, and walking in the closet to get ready. Deku felt awkward at his boyfriend's protective actions, as nobody had ever been so protective over him before, besides Todoroki and his mother.

It made him feel special, as he felt his heart grow happier quickening it's pace. 

Bakugo walked out looking absolutely amazing, causing Deku a spark in his eyes, making him smile that adorable fanboy smile! 

(Bakugo's outfit. ^)

Deku smiled lightly at the fact that him and Bakugo both had All-Might merch on, as he quickly hugged Bakugo. "You look so cute!" He cooed not really thinking about it, and as he did he blushed a little. Bakugo didn't resist the comment as any compliment from Deku made him too nervous to speak or deny anything, though Deku had no idea of this. 

Deku checked his phone, and saw the address of the place they were going. Deku quickly grabbed Bakugo's hand and they headed out to go meet their two friends. 

On the way there Deku was being a fanboy over a news article about a new hero saving children from a burning building, talking about he had to write stuff down about the hero in particular later, when he got home. 

"Hey guys!" Deku was interrupted by a hyper Kaminari, who immediately ran up and high-fived Deku before shooting a smile at Bakugo, who didn't return the gesture and instead turned his head away. 

Kirishima walked up behind him, intertwining his fingers in his and smiling nervously. "So glad you two could make it!" He said happily, genuinely meaning it. Deku happily smiled in return, as they entered the arcade where they'd be having a double date. They bought their coins and began playing games. 

Deku was failing badly at shooting zombies in a shooter game, and Bakugo came over quickly grabbing the fake gun from his hands. He shot all of the zombies effortlessly leaving Deku confused and slightly freaked out, which he completely disregarded after getting a ton of tickets. He hugged and kissed his boyfriends cheek, as they made their way over to the other couple. 

Bakugo was nervous due to Deku who kept being extra affectionate towards him as much as he liked it. Bakugo didn't know why things as simple as that made him freak out so much, but it was often times a nice feeling that he didn't mind having. 

A few hours passed, and Deku had continued acting sweetly around Bakugo. Eventually it was closing time, and they all exited the arcade prizes in hand. Deku had gotten an All-Might figure, and Bakugo had gotten some headphones. Deku was especially happy at today's date, and Bakugo admitted he didn't especially hate it.

"See you guys at the dorms!" Kaminari and Kirishima waved Bakugo and Deku goodbye, as they wanted to go pick up some food on their way back to the dorms. 

Deku quickly jumped up on Bakugo excited as today had been the best day he'd had in a long time, and Bakugo hadn't expected this movement getting slightly scared. 

*SMUT STARTS HERE.* 

Deku was right up against him, as he kissed him lightly, pulling Bakugo down slightly to connect their lips since Bakugo was taller. Suddenly without meaning to Bakugo felt his pants growing tighter, which he had hoped the innocent Deku hadn't noticed, but unfortunately he did. 

He pulled away and looked down, immediately growing red. "Um, Bakugo--" Deku began, but before he could finish speaking Bakugo quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him into an alley, throwing him against a wall, pinning him there, both hands above his head. "B-Bakugo.." Deku stuttered out nervously.

"You nerd! You'd think with all of that gay shit you read you'd know boundaries, and what turns a guy on!" Bakugo complained slightly quiet so nobody would hear him, but still in an angry tone. 

Deku had a completely red face, as he remembered a scene exactly like this in one of the yaoi's he had read in the past. He blushed even harder remembering what had happened next, causing him to look down. Bakugo quickly grabbed his chin forcing him to look back up at him, pinning both of Deku's hands above his head with one hand now.

He passionately and aggressively kissed Deku, placing his hand between his legs. As much as Deku felt nervous to admit he really liked what was happening, and didn't want Bakugo to stop. Bakugo quickly felt a rush of nervousness take over as he wasn't sure this is what Deku wanted, so in an instant he stepped back, letting Deku go, but Deku pulled him back in.

Deku kissed him back allowing Bakugo's tongue interest in his mouth, as for a moment he pulled away their tongues had intertwined for a moment leaving a sting of drool between them, as Deku looked up at Bakugo with innocent eyes. 

"N-nerd, how do you manage to look so innocent when we're doing things like that?" Bakugo practically growled out. Suddenly innocent Deku felt a rush of courage. "Less talking, more action." He said simply pulling Bakugo back into a kiss, in which Bakugo melted into. Deku tried to fight for dominance for a moment, knowing he was a bottom and would lose.

Suddenly Bakugo pulled away, and leaned against the wall pulling Deku in front of him. "On your knees, now." He commanded, and a suddenly less confident Deku felt nervous as he obeyed. 

Bakugo pulled down his sweats, leaving Deku to make the choice whether or not he'd pull down the ashy blond's boxers, and start sucking on his own. 

Truth be told, Deku had never done this before and was especially nervous that perhaps he wouldn't be good at it, but under the assumption he'd read ton's of things from the perspective of people doing this, that he'd do decent, so in an instant Deku hesitantly pulled down Bakugo's boxers, shocked at how big Bakugo was.

He stared in awe momentarily, before he looked up at Bakugo one more time for reassurance. Bakugo was looking back down at him intently, and Deku froze up. This annoyed Bakugo greatly, and so he gripped tightly onto Deku's fluffy hair. "Open your mouth, nerd." He said, Deku obeying once again. Bakugo immediately forced himself into Deku's mouth. 

He began to face fuck him, causing little grunts, and moans from Deku who had to oppress his gag reflex. Bakugo was enjoying himself entirely too much, as Deku on the other hand was focusing purely on pleasuring Bakugo. He remembered in one of the yaoi's he read, that the male looked up at his partner innocently, and it drove the partner crazy, so Deku himself wanted to attempt that.

He looked up at Bakugo with the most innocent expression he could muster, and Bakugo looked shock. Suddenly he began going faster, and right as he was about to finish in Deku's mouth, Deku's phone began ringing. He was going to make Deku ignore it, but Deku pulled away strongly quickly grabbing his phone and answering. 

"Hello, Mr. Aizawa?" He said hesitantly. Mr. Aizawa asked the two boys to come home, as it was almost curfew, and they had to be in bed soon. Deku agreed and hung up. He stood up and grabbed his bag, before walking over to Bakugo. "Hey, come on they want us back at the dorms!" Deku informed him.

Bakugo grunted, before pulling his boxers and pants back up. The walk home Bakugo was moody, and in pain because he couldn't finish.  

Once they returned they were greeted by their friends. Uraraka had an especially long conversation with Deku annoying Bakugo greatly as he wanted nothing more than to bring Deku back to his dorm, and punish him for leaving him in the pain he was in. 

"Nerd, come on. We need sleep." Bakugo excused knowing damn well, they were hardly going to get any sleep at all. Deku looked back at his impatient boyfriend, before waving Uraraka off. Bakugo dragged Deku to his room by the wrists. As soon as they got into Deku's room, Bakugo quickly threw him onto the bed, locking the door behind him.

"Do you not understand how much that walk home hurt, since I didn't get to finish? You just had to leave me like that, huh? I'm going to get you back Deku." Bakugo said cockily. As much as this scared Deku he felt slightly aroused. Bakugo walked over to him hovering over him. 

He began to kiss Deku's neck starting off gentle before it turned to biting, and harsh sucking, leaving dark hickeys all over. He then began undressing Deku beginning with his hoodie, and then shirt. "God, you looked cute in those clothes, but you look cuter in none." Bakugo flirted as he continued undressing the greenette. 

Deku was especially nervous, but would rather lose his virginity to none other than Bakugo. 

(^ Somewhat Deku's perspective through a lot of this. 😳) 

"K-Kacchan.." Deku quietly moaned out without thinking before covering his face in embarrassment. Kacchan quickly removed his hands from his face. "Yell my nickname, Deku. Give it a new meaning. Make me more excited to hear it than I secretly have been all this time." Bakugo said in a low voice. This got Deku immediately hard in which Bakugo noticed smiling devilishly. 

"Strip for me, nerd." Bakugo said removing himself from on top of Deku, and sitting on the bed. The obedient Deku got up, already shirtless. He stood in front of his boyfriend for a moment, until he began removing his pants, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

He hesitated. "What? Do I need to do it for you." Bakugo snarled, and the nervous Deku shook his head no. He removed his boxers and stood their entirely exposed. Bakugo took in the look of the innocent Deku before grabbing him and pulling him onto the bed, kissing him. 

Bakugo remembered Deku telling him that he was insecure about his body, but seeing it in person he wondered why Deku felt this way. In a low voice Bakugo mumbled in Deku's ear.

"Your body is perfect." 

... 

This made Deku feel far more confident as he smiled up at his boyfriend. Bakugo smiled back before standing up and removing all of his clothing as well, leaving Deku a blushing mess. He hovered back over Deku, before covering them in blankets. "For leaving me feeling such pain for so long, I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow, Deku." Bakugo said in a low voice in his childhood best friend's and current boyfriend's ear. 

He slowly stuck himself into Deku who grunted at the pain, he had never experienced before.

"K-Kacchan!" He moaned out as Bakugo thrusted for the first time. "Jeez, already this freaked out? That was just warm up." Bakugo teased, causing Deku's heard to speed up a lot. Bakugo thrusted into Deku quickly causing him to yell a bit in surprise. 

Bakugo for a moment got worried for the boy below him who looked to be in pain and asked "Should I keep going?" getting a response that gave him chills.

"Y-yes, Kacchan. I can still walk can't I?" He smirked, and this caused Bakugo to smile as well, and so Bakugo continued, getting loud moans and grunts out of the smaller boy. 

Finally they both finished, and were panting messes, feeling absolutely exhausted. "T-that..was so fun." Deku said through breathes. Bakugo smiled and kissed the greenette. "Deku, I love you." He said shocking Deku for a moment.

Bakugo usually wasn't the first to say that, and when he did it made him happy. 

"I love you too, Bakugo." He replied hugging Bakugo tightly to him, and eventually falling asleep there.

---------------------------------------------

It's been six years. Both Bakugo and Deku are officially pro-heroes still promptly keeping up with their friends from U.A.

"Kacchan, have you seen my All-Might hoodie?" Deku yelled loudly to his lover in the other room. "Yeah, come get it!" Bakugo said in response, to which Deku quickly ran back there. He opened the door only to find their adopted son was wearing it, and Bakugo was slightly smiling at this.

Bakugo and Deku had adopted him 3 years prior, and he was 4 now. Being raised by Bakugo and Deku, he developed quite the familiar attitude... "Papa!" Little Akihiro yelled running at Deku hugging his legs tightly. 

"Hey, Aki! You look adorable!" Deku complimented, and Akihiro smiled innocently at this. Bakugo got up to hug Deku but before he could he got strongly blasted in the leg. "Ow!" He yelled out angrily. He looked down to see Akihiro with his blasts fired up. "God, you just got that quirk how are you so in control already?!" Deku complimented. 

"My papa!" Aki said cuddling into Deku's legs. "No, he's mine!" Bakugo snarled in return. "Screw off before I blast you into oblivion!" little Aki threatened, causing Bakugo to 'hmph!' before crossing his arms in anger.

"Papa!" Akihiro said turning back smiling a big innocent grin towards Deku. Deku kissed him on the forehead before kissing Bakugo as well, which Akihiro didn't quite like, but allowed as it made his papa smile. 

(He's literally a mix of both Deku and Bakugo and I live for that quite seriously.)

THE END. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

21.3K 314 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
128K 3.1K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
465K 9.8K 65
Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for two years before going back to her home...
318K 9.5K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...