Bon Appétit!

Autorstwa JaXender

[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life... Więcej

Chapter (1): Avery Carlisle
Chapter (2) I Want My Car
Chapter (3): Danni Scott
Chapter (4): Oh My Cook!
Chapter (5): Sexy As Hell
Chapter (6): The Shrew
Chapter (7): Uncle Josh
Chapter (8): Old Friends
Chapter (9): A Mouse In The House
Chapter (10): Hanging Out
Chapter (12): Chloe Mitchell
Chapter (13): House Party
Chapter (14): Cleaning Up
Chapter (15): Danni & Chloe
Chapter (16): Videogames
Chapter (17): Benjamin Scott
Chapter (18): A Thanks
Chapter (19): Change Of Heart
Chapter (20): It's Going To Be Okay
Chapter (21): Friends
Chapter (22): Kiss Me
Chapter (23): In Her Sickness
Chapter (24): La Divorce
Chapter (25): Welcome Home Ben
Chapter (26): What Do You Think Robert?
Chapter (27): The Babysitting
Chapter (28): Teach Me
Chapter (29): Meeting The Friends
Chapter (30): Thunder & Lightning
Chapter (31): Double Jealousy
Chapter (32): The Spark
Chapter (33): The Rape Of The Amaryllis
Chapter (34): Outburst
Chapter (35): Healed Bruises
Chapter (36): The Hacker & The Stealthy
Chapter (37): Framing The Gray
Chapter (38): The 80,000$
Chapter (39): Carter Reed
Chapter (40): Hearing Loud & Clear
Chapter (41): Taming The Shrew
Chapter (42): Fervor Night
Chapter (43): The B-Word
Chapter (44): Sway With Me
Chapter (45): Ride To The Sunset
Chapter (46): Voltaic Emotions
Chapter (47): Hidden Eyes
Chapter (48): Secrets Disclosed
Chapter (49): Sweet As Sugar
Chapter (50): The Yellow Card
Chapter (51): Fresh Tears
Chapter (52): Breaking The Promise
Chapter (53): A Slap To Snap
Chapter (54): Till The Last Breath
Chapter (55): With A Ring I Vow To You

Chapter (11): Flooding Danni

3.8K 175 7
Autorstwa JaXender

"Hey" said Ryan as he took a seat next to her. "You still not gonna talk to me?"

"Just leave Ryan" She shooed him but he stayed still.

"I miss you" She scoffed at him.

"If you really do then you shouldn't have done what you did" she replied sadly.

"It was just one time, Ave" He held her hand but she pulled away quickly.

"Don't touch me! How many times do I have to tell you that it's over?"

"Until you say that you forgive me"

"Fine I forgive you now leave me alone!"

She turned around to leave him but he grabbed her forearm, she tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"Stop it Ryan!"

She tried again but he shook his head and pulled her closer to her and tried to kiss her but she turned her face away. Danni came to the view shoving him back and he was surprised at the action.

"I think she said stay away!" she said sternly glaring at him.

"Mind your own business bitch!" He stepped closer to her but she wasn't afraid, she stood her ground. "I'm talking to you! Leave before I break your face!"

He yelled and she swung her fist across his face and he fell on the ground holding his broken nose and Avery covered her mouth from the surprise.

April and Steve came once they saw that and pulled them away before causing any more trouble or before the arrival of the security. They went outside and the security took Ryan from the back door.

"Holy Shit!" said Steve. "You okay?" he asked Danni.

"Yeah, I'm fine" She held her knuckles. "As always" She added.

"You okay, Ave?"

"Yeah" she replied as she looked at Danni. "Can we go home?"

"Sure" said April. "Steve, I'm going with Ave"

"Ok"

They got in the car and Avery glanced at Danni before taking off. Steve looked at Danni with admiration and when she saw him she chuckled.

"What?" she said chuckling.

"You still got the iron fist, man!"

"You still remember that?"

"Of course I do!" His face turned serious. "By the way what you did was great, he doesn't deserve her anyway. Me and April never approved of their relationship"

"Why is that? He seems like a tough guy though. My hand is killing me"

He chuckled. "He was just an asshole, he never treated her the way she deserves"

"He seems like it"

"Anyway, I'm gonna head home, okay? See you later, we will hang out together some other time without any trouble or jackasses like Ryan"

"Sure thing" She smiled at him and hopped in her vespa wearing her helmet and taking off.

****************************

"Avery... are you sure you're okay?" asked April concerned.

On their way Avery didn't say anything she was just driving and her eyes were set on the road now they were waiting for the traffic light.

"I'm not sure" she said.

April squeezed her shoulder. "I think it was cool for Danni to be there with us. She practically saved you from that piece of shit"

"Mm-hmm"

"And I'm glad she punched him because I always wanted to hit him so hard... I think she broke his nose... Ave!"

"Hmm?"

"What's wrong? It's over"

"I know I'm just overwhelmed with all what happened... I didn't expect to see Ryan or expect that Danni would land her fist on his face... I was mean to her and she helped me"

"Maybe that's a sign for you... to be her friend maybe?"

"I don't know friends is a strong word for me... let's just say I'm grateful she was there"

******************************

The next day, Avery decided to stay at home, she wasn't ready to go and face Ryan after last night's hit. She sat properly on the bed, rubbing her eyes but she felt sleepy so she headed to wash her face, she turned on the water but no water came out of it, she closed it and opened it again.

"What th-"

She headed downstairs calling out her dad but he didn't answer and she realized the time, he was at work and so was her mother. She groaned and the house door opened and Danni entered with her phone pressed to her ears.

"Yeah... Uh-huh... I'll see what I can do... Thanks uncle josh"

She hung up and put her phone in her pocket and raised her head sighing and spotted Avery wearing a light pink tank top and striped white and pink short looking at her while holding the stair railing.

"Hey" said Danni waving at her. She was locking eyes with her. "Sorry about last night. I hope you are okay"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine"

"You sure you are okay? You look kind of lost"

"... The water isn't running in my bathroom, could you come and check it out? Please"

"Uhh, yeah let me see if I can fix it"

She followed her upstairs to the bathroom, thinking that she heard wrong because Avery said 'Could' and 'Please'. She bent on her knees to make a quick check under the sink.

"Do you have plumbing tools?"

"Yeah, I'll go get them"

As Avery went to pick up the tools, Danni took off her jacket and opened the faucet but no water came, so she turned it off and laid down on her back to see the pipes and checked the drops of water on the floor beside her, and Avery came back with the tool box.

"You've got a leaky pipe" she said as she started to grab the tool box near her.

"Can you fix it?"

"I'll try"

She started working on her own and Avery was leaning on the counter with her arms crossed, she wanted to say something to break the ice. She shut down her eyes for a sec then opened them again.

"What else can you do?" asked Avery.

"What?"

"I said what do you do besides cooking and fixing cars and probably being a plumber"

"You can say I'm multi-talented" she said proudly.

"Cocky" She scoffed.

"I heard that!" she said from under the sink. Silence fell again for a minute and Avery broke it again.

"... Thank you" she said softly.

"Hmm?" She looked at her from under the sink.

"I said... Thank you" She sighed heavily as those words were hard to escape her lips.

Danni stared at her appreciating to hear those words from someone who was giving her hard time. She smiled at her and nodded.

"You are welcome. You can call me whenever something is broken and I'll come and fix it"

"No..." She closed her eyes then reopened them. "I meant thank you for yesterday. For what you did. For... for saving me"

"Oh! You mean that" she said softly. "It was nothing" She sighed. "The guy was being rude to you and you seemed bothered so someone had to stop him. What can I say? Those kind of people are annoying"

"Ryan is a jerk anyway"

"If you don't mind me asking what did he do to you?"

"... He cheated on me" She ran a hand through her hair. "That's what he did"

Danni sat and saw the look on Avery's face, she felt sympathy towards her at the moment.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"It's fine" She brushed it off and realized that she was having a moment with her enemy. "Is it fixed yet?" She changed the subject, pointing at the faucet.

"Uh, no. Not yet" She went back to continue.

"Well, you better hurry!" She returned back to her annoying attitude.

"And you are back. I thought you had a fever or something" She muttered under her breath and Avery heard her.

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing, ginger" she said.

Avery got pissed at her that she opened the faucet and the pipe burst in Danni's face and wetting her face, her hair and her clothes. Avery laughed at her. Danni quickly stood up and closed the faucet before it could get any worse and looked at her with her wet face and hair.

"You look better that way" she said as she laughed.

"You are so dead!"

Avery took the hint and started running out of the bathroom away from her as Danni was chasing her. Avery went to her room and as she was about to reach the door to escape, Danni's hand grabbed her wrist, turning her around quickly and they both fell on the bed with Danni toping Avery who kept laughing at her.

"It's not funny!" she said but Avery didn't hear her and kept laughing.

"You should've seen your face!"

"Oh really?!"

"Yeah!"

"Okay then!" She wiped her wet hair on her bare arm, teasing her.

"Ewww!" She laughed.

"Do you like that now?"

She laughed with her and when Avery tried to push her away playfully, Danni pinned her against the bed looking down at her. Avery's laugh grew quiet as she noticed the way Danni was pinning her and looking down at her, those blue eyes stared at the hazel ones discovering them, feeling the warmth coming out of them and Avery was beautiful to her, so beautiful like a piece of art. For some reason Danni's eyes gazed at her pink lips but she didn't make a move. Avery looked away from her avoiding her gaze and Danni's grip loosened a bit.

"I guess we should call a real plumber" said Avery with a blush trying to pull away and Danni let her.

"Alright" She got out of the bed. "And I should dry my clothes" She touched her wet shirt.

"Okay"

"Just don't turn on the water"

"Mm-hmm" She nodded and Danni got out of the room.

A/N 

Hello everyone, I hope you like this story so far. I know that some chapters are too short but it really depends on the events it have, so if you like any chapters please Vote and write down your opinion. I'll be glad to know what you guys think!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

87K 1.7K 39
This story is between two young ladies who found love and friendship with each other and explore their sexuality as their paths cross in the universi...
4.9K 256 31
Avery is an only child in an Mafia family, getting everything she wants without hesitation, but when she graduated collage and took over the family b...
1.4M 61.2K 41
Chased by a troubled past and big dreams for her future, Muna Johnson has travelled across the country to take up a new promotion as the Personal Ass...
543K 22.4K 35
Living with guilt and a broken heart, Lacey joins the military to drown out the memories of her past. But the time has come for her to return to the...