Snowboard Sweetheart

I_Am_Perfect_As_Me द्वारा

Alyson Morgan has a secret, and no one besides her boyfriend and her friends know. Follow her life as she fin... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Please Read
New Story Out

New Story

2.5K 4 10
I_Am_Perfect_As_Me द्वारा

Comment on which story you want to see next and I'll see which one has the most comments on sunday.
Love you all, and I appreciate you guys reading my story.

One Chicago: The OC is a doctor in med and is friends with a lot of people from fire and pd.

Avengers/ Clint Barton LS: The reader works in a diner while she tries to get her company back from her brother.

Mafia ish: When she's a hostage in a bank robbery and a guy punch her only to get yelled at. She later puts a lot of pieces together. Finds out someone she really cares for is the leader.

Chicago fire short story maybe: Matt Casey has a 'sister' and her experience with Voight when he's after Casey.

Criminal minds: She tought she'd made it away from him. Only to ghave her home filled with HIS favorite flower.

Vampire Academy: She's the org iginal run away princess. They only found her because she wanted to help.

HP/ Twilight: Reader is the princess. When someone wants her dead she has to go into hiding.

Pride and Prejudice: OC is the twin of Jane Bennett. This is her life with five sisters and a crazy mother.

SVU: OC is Olivia's sister and she's somehow connected to a series of rape homicides.

Descendants 1 and 2: Clarissa is the daughter to Queen of Hearts. When she's brought along to Auradon she chooseto be good.

HON: OC is the sister of Damien, when she's marked and blessed by Nyx her life turns to a rollercoaster.

High School: OC's life is turned around by a group of six brothers.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

238K 5.3K 40
in which alex aionos little sister decided to join 4ou and starts falling for Ethan Dolan. [ currently editing! ]
77 2 1
It's a in love story
1.9K 47 15
Brenna Dahlberg lives with her " Infamous " Brother Skydoesminecraft or Adam, and his girlfriend Alesa. The three just moved into Adams Dream home. A...
4.5K 203 16
aubrey a senior at uconn has been friends paige since before college times! but as they become teammates and roommates aubrey can't help but have fee...