NHL Imagines

By callmeshawzy

Imagines of your favorite hockey player! I am now doing any players from any league. Requests are open! More

Author's Note
Connor McDavid
Jonathan Toews
Brendan Gallagher
Matt Duchene
Andrew Shaw
Author's Note
Tyler Seguin (Part 1)
Jake Gardiner
Brandon Saad
Tyler Seguin (Part 2)
Teuvo Teravainen
Authors Note: 1K Reads
Jamie Benn
Patrick Kane
Brendan Gallagher Part 1
Brendan Gallagher Part 2
Corey Crawford
Evgeni Malkin
Artemi Panarin
Connor McDavid
Logan Couture
David Pastrnak
Matt Nieto
Sidney Crosby
Landon Ferraro
Carey Price
Rickard Rakell
Artemi Panarin
Author's Note: PLEASE READ IF PLANNING ON REQUESTING
Alex DeBrincat
Roy Radke
Curtis Lazar
Ryan McDonagh
Charlie Coyle
Alexander Wennberg
Jimmy Vesey
William Nylander
Adam McQuaid
Artemi Panarin
Brendan Gallagher
Author's Note - (PLEASE READ) REQUESTS OPEN & I NEED YOUR HELP
Josh Norris
Jake Guentzel
Jonathan Toews
Brayden Schenn
Jakub Vrana
Mitch Marner
Tyler Seguin
PK Subban
AUTHORS NOTE: 100k reads
Author's Note: I'm Back!
Auston Matthews

Sebastian Aho

2.2K 18 2
By callmeshawzy

Author's Note:

Y/E/C = "your eye color"

Sebastian's POV

I wake up in the morning to an empty bed. I hear the sound of water running in the bathroom that is connected to my bedroom. Y/N, my girlfriend, must be showering. My assumption is confirmed when I hear her voice as she starts to sing. I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling while listening to my girlfriend's angelic voice.

Y/N was gifted with an amazing singing voice. She gets to share her gift with many people now since she got the job of voicing Elsa in the new Frozen 2 movie that recently came out. I'm not sure what or how it exactly happened, but something happened with the original actress that was going to voice the character so she couldn't do it. Since Y/N was the actress's understudy, she got the job.

Ever since she got the job, she's been singing all of the songs from the movie nonstop. She sings them when she's showering and when she's driving and when she's cooking in the kitchen. But, I don't mind it at all. I love listening to her sing. Sometimes I'll sing along with her, but I'm nowhere near as great of a singer as she is.

After awhile, the water shuts off, but Y/N continues to quietly sing. A few minutes later, the bathroom door opens and out walks Y/N, all dressed with her hair wrapped up in a towel. I roll over on my side to face her. She looks at me and smiles, making me smile in return. "Good morning love," she says to me.

"Good morning babe," I reply.

"How'd you sleep?" She asks as she walks towards me.

"Good," I reply as she sits on the edge of the bed by me. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept good too."

"That's good." I pause for a minute and look at Y/N, admiring her beauty. Then, I say, "you sounded really good this morning."

She blushes. "Thank you," she says as she leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

I reach my hand out and grab my phone off of the nightstand next to my bed. I turn it on and see that it's time for me to get ready for practice. I sit up and give Y/N a short but sweet kiss before getting out of bed. As I'm getting ready, Y/N tells me she's going to make us some breakfast. Within about fifteen minutes, I'm all ready to go.

As I walk out of my bedroom and down the hallway in my apartment, I once again hear the sweet sound of Y/N's singing. I quietly stand in the doorway of the kitchen and listen with a smile on my face as she puts the last of the pancakes on plates. I watch as she turns around to set the plates down on the table.

Y/N stops singing once she notices me standing there. "Oh, hey," she says. "I didn't know you were standing there. I'm sorry; you're probably annoyed by all the singing I do."

"Don't apologize," I tell her. "I love listening to you sing. Your voice is beautiful."

"Thanks babe," she blushes. "Now come and eat."

I join Y/N at the table and eat the pancakes she made which, by the way, are delicious. Once we're both finished eating, I help her clean up. By the time we've cleaned everything up, it's time for me to leave so that I'll make it to practice on time. I give Y/N a goodbye kiss before heading out.

Even though today's practice was just like any other, it went pretty well. After practice, one of my teammates, Justin Williams, tells me that a few of the guys are going out later tonight with their girls. He invites Y/N and I to come along. I tell him that we'll be there.

So around seven thirty in the evening, I find myself walking hand in hand with Y/N into the bar that we're meeting the boys and their better halves at. I see a bunch of my teammates gathered at the end of the bar and lead Y/N towards them. When we reach them, they all say hi to Y/N and I. Then, we sit down and order ourselves some drinks.

Throughout the night we all hung out and drank. I conversed with my teammates while Y/N mostly conversed with my teammates' better halves. The bar that we're at is hosting a karaoke night tonight. I laugh along with my teammates when two of my other teammates, Justin and Trevor van Riemsdyk, stumble up to the stage and attempt to sing a song.

Once they're finished with their performance, we all clap, giving them a standing ovation to amuse them. "How did we sound up there?" Justin asks as he walks up next to me.

"You guys sounded good," I answer, laughing.

He too laughs before turning to Y/N and says, "Y/N, you should go up there and sing!"

"Me?" She inquires.

"Yeah you!" Justin replies.

"No, I don't sing," she says.

"Yes you do. Sebastian talks about you all the time saying how great of a singer you are. As a matter of fact, he never shuts up about it. I wanna hear you sing. I wanna see if you're really as great of a singer that your boyfriend says you are."

Y/N looks at me and smiles as she blushes. I smile back at her. She then turns back to Justin. "Well, I don't sing for or in front of people," she states.

"You and I both know that's a lie. Didn't you play the part of Elsa in that new Frozen movie or something?" Justin questions.

"Yeah, I did," she answers. "If you want to hear me sing so bad, go see my movie."

"I think I'm good," he replies. "No offense to you or anything. I just think it'd look a little weird for a guy like me to go see a movie for little girls."

Y/N shrugs her shoulders. "Suit yourself. I'm not going up there, so I guess you'll never get to hear me sing."

She then shifts her gaze towards me. "You should go sing a song," I suggest.

"Babe, I can't," she replies. "It's one thing to sing around our apartment all the time. But I can't sing in front of all these people, especially your teammates. What if I mess up?"

"You won't mess up. You are such an amazing singer," I reassure her. "Plus, Justin kinda had a point earlier. A bunch of people all over the world are gonna hear your voice because they watched the movie. This small crowd of people in the bar should be nothing compared to that."

"It's different when I'm in the studio singing live for only like two people. It's not the same when you've got a whole room full of people who are listening to you sing," she explains.

All of a sudden, Justin starts chanting, "Y/N! Y/N!". Before I know it, the rest of the team is chanting too. Even a few of their better halves are chanting as well.

I gently grab Y/N's wrist and look into her beautiful, Y/E/C eyes. "Y/N," I beg. "Do it for me, please?"

She smirks, then rolls her eyes. "Alright, alright. Fine! But I'm only singing one song for you guys and then I'm done," she yells as she stands up.

My teammates and I start cheering. "That's my girl!" I exclaim.

"Sing one of your songs from your movie!" One of my teammates suggest as Y/N makes her way up to the stage.

I watch her as she taps on the microphone. "Uh, hi guys," she nervously says into it. "My name is Y/N, and I'm going to sing 'Into the Unknown' from Frozen."

As the music begins to play, she looks at me. I give her a smile to reassure her that everything is going to be okay and she's going to sound amazing.

She starts to sing,

"I can hear you but I won't
Some look for trouble while others don't"

I immediately get goosebumps as I hear her angelic voice. That's how much I love listening to her sing.

"You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear
And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for I fear"

A smile creeps across my face as I realize the chorus of the song is coming up. I always love when she sings the chorus; she hits all the notes perfectly.

"I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you
Into the unknown
Into the unknown
Into the unknoooown"

My smile only gets bigger as she hits every high note. I glance over at my teammates who are all watching shocked and in awe. "Wow," Justin says to me. "You're right. Your girl can really sing."

"Yeah, she really can," I agree.

I can tell that she has become more comfortable being up there and singing for everybody. I can't help but sit back, listen to the rest of her performance, and wonder how I got so lucky. I'm so proud of her. That's my girl.

Requested by HannahJStark . I hope you like it! I'm sorry it took so long. Life's been crazy, especially with everything that's going on in the world right now.

On that note, I just wanted to say I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy out there! <3

(also, i miss hockey very much ): )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 11.1K 200
request it, i'll write it. i can make your nhl dreams come true :) BOOK IS FULL
123K 596 99
To request, fill out the form on the request page and please watch for any other questions I may ask or else I cannot finish your request. #1 in minn...
93.9K 744 61
As the title says it, this is an imagine book with the Hughes brothers + a few additional players. THERE IS NO SMUT! ON HOLD Started: 12/06/23 Edited...
75.2K 717 26
These imagines were written by me, on my main Tumblr blog. I do *not* give you any permission to use, repost, or rewrite my work (with or without cre...