Wrestling One-Shots

Galing kay Saint_Syd

Requests are open! Message me or comment if you'd like one. I do any characters so don't be shy to ask. All x... Higit pa

Hello Readers/Requests
Jordan Devlin
Finn Balor
Jon Moxley
Sami Zayn
Adam Cole/Aleister Black/Drew Mcintyre
Kevin Owens
Kenny Omega
Note
Chad Gable
Buddy Murphy
Note
Tama Tonga
Will Ospreay
Kip Sabian
Note/Requests
Tama Tonga/Jay White
Kenny Omega/Adam Cole
Elias
Pete Dunne
Jon Moxley/Jay White
Jon Moxley
Jay White
Sami Zayn
Buddy Murphy
Adam Cole
Drew Gulak
Marty Scurll
Kip Sabian
Note/Requests
Note again
Juice Robinson
Kenny Omega/Jon Moxley
Roderick Strong
Tama Tonga
Adam Cole
A/N + Requests
Jay White
Tama Tonga
Ricochet
Kyle O'Reilly
Jay White
Kenny Omega
Adam Cole
Kenny Omega
Requests!
Tommaso Ciampa
Tanga Loa
Seth Rollins
Buddy Murphy
Kenny Omega
Cedric Alexander
Jay White
Adam Page
A/N
Adam Cole
Orange Cassidy
Roderick Strong
Kenny Omega/Jon Moxley
Jon Moxley
Buddy Murphy
Ricochet
Jordan Devlin
Kenny Omega
Scorpio Sky
AN + Requests
Elias
Kevin Owens
Kip Sabian
Pete Dunne
Drew Mcintyre
Kenny Omega
Roderick Strong
Darby Allin
Mark Andrews
John Morrison
Tyler Breeze
Adam Page
MJF
Darby Allin
A/N + Wallpapers!
A/N again
Kyle O'Reilly
Jay White
Requests Page
Kenny Omega
Jay White
Cody Rhodes
Pete Dunne
MJF/Joey Janela
Bobby Fish
Question For Y'all
Jon Moxley
Darby Allin
Buddy Murphy
Sammy Guevara
Tommaso Ciampa
Adam Cole
Drew Mcintyre
Darby Allin
Marty Scurll
Jon Moxley
Sammy Guevara
New Request Page
Adam Page/Nick Jackson
Nick Jackson
Sammy Guevara
Roderick Strong
Kyle O'Reilly
MJF
Darby Allin
Sammy Guevara
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollin prt 2 questions
Buddy Murphy
Kenny Omega/Jay White
Jay White
Kenny Omega
Adam Cole
Shawn Spears
Kip Sabian
Requests away lovely's!!!
Noam Dar
Angel Garza
Kenny Omega
Sammy Guevara
MJF
Pete Dunne
Adam Cole
Scorpio Sky/Adam Page
Lance Archer
Ace Austin
Update + New Requests
Drew Mcintyre
Hangman Adam Page
Johnny Gargano
Pete Dunne/ Marcel Barthel
Pete Dunne
Marcel Barthel
Angel Garza/ Andrade
Kenny Omega
MJF
Joey Janela
PLoT IdEas PlZ!!!!!!!!
Buddy Murphy
Adam Cole
Lance Archer
Orange Cassidy
Hangman Adam Page
Drew Mcintyre
Drew Gulak
Drew Mcintyre
Adam Cole
Jay White
Ricochet
Kenny Omega
Lance Archer
MJF
Santana
AN+Request Page
Darby Allin
Wardlow
Adam Page & Kenny Omega
Drew McIntyre
We're back boys!!
Sammy Guevara
Buddy Murphy
Buddy Murphy
Lance Archer
Trent
Adam Cole
Damian Priest
Damian Priest
Chuck Taylor
New Wallpapers!!!
More Wallpapers!!
Adam Cole/Kyle O'Reilly
Eye Blessings!!
MJF/Sammy Guevara
MJF/Sammy Guevara
Sammy Guevara
Damien Priest
Tony Nese
A Quick Update
Darby Allin
Ricky Starks
MJF
Darby Allin
Trent
Hangman Adam Page
Kyle O'Reilly
MJF
Ricky Starks
Damien Priest
Santana
Lance Archer
Last Thoughts and a Thank You
Wallpapers Again!!!
New Book

Adam Page

1.3K 26 0
Galing kay Saint_Syd

"Morning Nick, Matt." You wave at the Jackson brothers as you pass by them in the gym.

"Morning Y/N." Nick waves back at you with a cheesy grin. "You look great today by the way." He adds quickly as you walk off to the treadmills.

"Thanks." You nod with a small smile.

You head over to the treadmill since today is a cardio day for you and switch on a machine. Once you have it set to the right setting for you, you put in your headphones and enjoy some music while you get your miles in.

About a half an hour later you are just about finished with your last mile when another friendly face saunters over to you. You take out your headphones to greet said person as he walks over to you.

"Cardio day today N/N?" Adam comes up to the front of your machine with his usual bright smile.

"Yeah." You nod and slow the machine down to a brisk walking pace. "Though I am just about finished for the day." You glance down as the tracker clicks over to three miles and the machine stops.

"Oh." Page nods his head. "Hey, I just finished up here myself. Wanna grab a coffee or something?" He gestures to the doorway casually.

"Coffee sounds great, yeah." You nod and hop off of the machine. "Just let me go change and I'll meet you outside yeah?"

"Sure thing." Adam nods and watches as you head back to the locker rooms.

Once you are out of sight Adam makes his way out to the parking lot but runs into Matt and Nick on the way out. Matt greets him with a smile, but Nick doesn't look too pleased for some reason.

"What were you and Y/N talking about?" Nick asks in a slightly sour tone.

"I asked if she wanted to get a cup of coffee with me," Adam replies. "Why? What's up?" He furrows his brows at Nick.

"Nothing man." Nick waves his hand with a huff. "Just keep your distance from Y/N, you know I've been meaning to ask her out." He reminds Page.

"You were?" Adam replies in a kind of half-laugh. "Why? I doubt that she'd be into you."

"And what makes you think that?" Nick snaps back with an angry look.

Before Adam can answer you come out of the locker room and head over to him and the Jackson brothers.

"Hey again Nick, Matt." You nod to the brothers with a smile. "You ready to go Adam?" You turn to the blonde casually.

"Yeah." Page nods. "Bye guys." He snickers and winks at Nick when you aren't looking.

Nick mumbles a few curses under his breath as you and Adam walk off. He can't stand the way that Adam walks close to your side as the two of you head out of the gym. Matt goes to say something but ultimately decides that it's probably better if he stays out of it.

You and Adam have a cute sort of coffee date at a small local place. He orders and pays for the both of you while you grab a sunny booth by a window and wait for him to come back.

"Here you are." Adam soon comes back and hands you an iced coffee.

"Thanks, Page." You happily take the drink from him and take a sip from the straw.

"No problem." Adam shakes his head and takes a seat next to you. "I dig the new hair by the way." He nods to your newly cut hair.

"Aww, thanks." You blush a bit. "I was wondering who was gonna be the first to notice it."

You and Adam talk for a bit longer and finish your coffee before you both part ways until the AEW show later in the night. You head back to the hotel for a bit to rest before you head to the arena where filming is for the night.

On your way up to your hotel room, you run into Nick leaving his own hotel room.

"Hey, Nick." You wave and walk over to him. "Where are you headed off to?" You ask him curiously.

"Y/N!" Nick swivels around when he hears you. "I was just going out to catch an early lunch, wanna come with?" He offers.

"Uhh, yeah why not. I could eat." You shrug and decide that lunch with Nick sounds nice.

"Cool." Nick nods. "Follow me then, I know a great Thai place."

You nod and follow Nick back down out of the hotel. On your way out of the lobby, you pass by Adam and wave at him when you pass. Nick, on the other hand, rolls his eyes with a grin when he sees Adam looking at the two of you walking together.

You and Nick head off to that Thai place he mentioned and have a nice and quiet lunch. He asks you about coffee with Adam and how hanging out with him was.

"It was alright?" You shrug at the question. "Hanging out with Adam is always fun, not that you aren't fun to hang out with as well Nick."

"Yeah." Nick nods. "I love hanging out with you as well." He insists. "We should do it more often in fact."

"Sounds like a plan." You agree.

After lunch, you head back to your hotel to get your bags ready then head down to the arena for the show. When you get there you run into Kenny and say hello before you go and change in your locker room for the night.

Inside the arena that AEW is filming for the night, Adam and Nick share some nasty looks as they get ready for their tag match against Santana, Ortiz, Sammy Guevara, and Jake Hager. Matt and Kenny notice this and whisper to each other about it.

"Man, what's with them?" Kenny asks Matt in a hushed tone.

"They're both into Y/N, and neither wants to give it up," Matt whispers back.

All four men head out to the ring with Page and Nick still butting heads. The match starts and they both refuse to work together. It's near the end of the match when all of a sudden a fight breaks out. The camera pans to Adam on top of Nick, both of them trading blows on the floor.

Backstage you had happened to be watching the match when the fight broke out. You rush down to the curtain when you see that Kenny and Matt have managed to pull the two men apart. All four men break through the curtain yelling at each other when you arrive.

"What the hell is going on?" You raise your voice which makes silence fall over the room.

"Dipshit over here actually thinks that he has a chance with you!" Nick is the first one to speak.

"Oh yeah, like she'd ever go out with you." Adam sneers right back. "Who would wanna go out with some over-hyped Shawn Michaels wannabe? At least MY gimmick is original."

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face, you hillbilly hick boy!" Nick snaps right back and tugs as his arms that Matt is holding.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" You raise your voice, even more, this time. "I hear another word out of either of you and neither of you will EVER be going out with me." You get your point across and the room falls silent again. "Now." You glance between both men, knowing that when you really think about it, it's not much of a decision.

The room is dead silent as you walk in between both men, neither of them dares breath as you turn to your left at Adam.

"Nick, you're like a brother to me." You turn to Nick softly. "You and Matt are both like my big brother." You turn back to Adam and nod for Kenny to let him go. "Page, I've kind of been meaning at ask you out on a date." You blush a little at the shit-eating grin Adam wears.

"I knew it." Page laughs a bit. "You've got great taste gorgeous." He slings an arm around you. "Better luck next time." He winks at Nick.

"Be nice." You elbow him in the ribs gently.

"Yeah yeah." Adam groans a little. "Come on, we should go and get some dinner to celebrate." He insists.

"Sorry again Nick." You glance back at Nick talking with Matt.

"It's okay," Nick calls out to you. "I'll get over it, and I know Adam will make you happy."

You and Page head out for the night and Adam stops you in the parking lot when he knows that no one else is around.

"You're amazing you know that?" He asks you. "I'm actually a little shocked that you picked me." He admits.

"Why?" You laugh a little. "Come on cowboy," You grab him by the collar of the shirt and yank him down to place a kiss to his soft lips. "Come show a lady how to have a good time."

"Yes, M'am." Adam chuckles.

AN: This is the ending for Page regarding the Nick/Page chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it. Nicks will be up, right after this one.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

217K 6.1K 200
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! Comment or DM me to submit one! I write all x reader one-shots for various male and female wrestlers from AEW, ROH, WWE, NXT, N...
58.9K 868 34
Requests are open now! I'd love to write requests for you guys, just send me a pm! Include your name, characters you want and anything specific you'...
23.9K 320 22
(Requests Open) Ok, I'm giving in. If anyone wants to request anything, go right ahead. I'll write x Readers for the women of WWE from NXT, Raw, and...
4.5K 131 11
Marvel X Reader Mainly for female reader but can write for other genders :) I do take requests, and this is for all marvel universes I don't own any...