I've Become Like Him

By KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... More

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

Doughnuts!

3.4K 166 28
By KittenWoman99

Zaiden POV

Cain pulls out his phone and Bunny starts humming, "I'm going to call some people to clean the mess up."

Bunny looks at me, "I want to have some more fun." I walk up to her and she smiles, "I have blood on me."

I feel myself get hard and I pick her up. I carry her to the bedroom and she laughs, "What's wrong?"

I toss her on the bed and she squeals, "Let's have some fun." She stands up on the bed and I look up at her.

She touches my face and laugh, "Blood is on your face."

I pull her down to my lips and she smiles into the kiss. "Are we about to do it? You want to do it while the blood is on me?"

I lay her down and climb on top of her, "That's the best part."

She opens her robe and I laugh, "Bunny you're really broken."

She arches her eyebrow, "Broken? I don't feel any different." She wraps her legs around my waist and I grind my hips.

She unbuttons my pants and laugh, "We're getting blood on the sheets."

I take my boxers off and she scoots back on the bed. She lightly grabs my dick and I smile, "This is about to be the best sex."

I crawl over her and she directs me to her entrance. "I want you now."

I slowly push myself inside of her and she gasps. "Fuck me."

I laugh and start moving my hips. I grind my hips and she arches her back. I sit up and put her left leg on my shoulder, "You look so sexy with blood on you."

She giggles and then moans, "Show me that I look sexy."

I hug her leg and fuck her faster. I rub her clit and she screams. I laugh as she tries to push me away, "You told me to show you." I groan out.

I flip her on her stomach and she puts her face in the pillow, "More."

I smack her ass and she lets out a soft moan, "My pleasure."

Cain POV

Me and Niall are sitting down waiting for the cleanup crew. "He really broke that woman."

I say as I look at the two bodies in front of me. Niall looks at me, "She wanted you to ask if she was okay. She really lost it."

I shrug my shoulders and sigh, "I want to ask her where she learned to fight, but I can't do that right now because they're fucking."

I take a picture and send it to Kade. "He's not going to reply until tomorrow. Him and Jasmine are also fucking."

I let out a loud groan, "I want Alazae here!! I want to have sex!!"

Niall rolls his eyes and I smile, "It's actually cool that there is going to be a woman as crazy as me and Zaiden."

Niall looks at me and scoffs, "You're serious?"

I nod my head, "Yeah, she can teach our women how to fight. Although we're going to do that, but if they see that another woman is just like us men, it might be a little easier for them to learn."

He looks at the floor and sigh, "Cain, I don't want our women fighting. I don't want Haven in any of this."

I clear my throat, "I don't want them in this either, but we still have to teach them. Just in case something happens and we're not around."

He slowly nods his head and the cleanup crew walks in. They're eyes widen, "What the hell happened here?"

I stand up, "A disagreement."

I notice that there is a new man and I walk up to him. I show him my phone and it's a video of Lyric repeatedly shooting the man and covered in blood.

His eyes widen when she smiles, "This what happens if you do anything stupid. Be smart." He visibly gulps and nods his head.

Me and Niall walk to the car, "Did you have to show him that?" I nod my head, "I can tell that you hired him and not Kade."

His mouth drop, "H-How did you know I hired him?!"

I laugh, "Because when he saw the bodies he was mortified. You didn't tell him what he would be cleaning and just had him sign the papers."

He looks at me, "Am I right?"

He gets in the car and I laugh, "I forgot to tell him."

I start the car, "Although that's the most important thing, but okay." He gives me the finger, "I knew you wanted to have sex! We need our women here!"

He punches me in the arm and I laugh. We head to our hotel, "I think I'm going to have me some phone sex or watch porn."

Niall says and I look at him, "Phone sex." We say at the same time.

Next Day

I wake up to the sound of someone jumping on my bed. I slowly open my eyes and see Lyric, "Rise and shine sleepyhead."

She lands on her butt, "Zaidy's here."

"Zaidy?" She nods her head and then runs out. I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

Ten minutes later I walk to the living room and see Niall leaning against the counter with an uncomfortable expression.

"What's wrong?" He points in front of me and I see Lyric and Zaiden sucking each other's faces off, "They've been at it for ten minutes."

I clear my throat and they continue to suck each other's faces off, "That doesn't work. Believe me, I tried."

I walk up to them and split them up, "Good morning, Zaidy."

He smiles at me, "Morning."

Someone knocks on the door and Niall goes to answer it. "Bunny!!"

Jasmine runs in and hugs Lyric, "Jasmine!"

Kade looks at me with an arched eyebrow, "Did I miss something?"

I nod my head, "Lyric was the one who killed last night. Zaiden said she's finally broken." I put air quotes up and he looks past me.

"Lyric." Kade calls her and she looks at him and smile, "Jasmine's my new best friend." She laughs out and Kade looks at me again.

"She killed those two people with a smile on her face. She even asked if there were anyone else to kill."

Kade looks at Zaiden, "So you finally completed your goal. What are you going to do next? Kill her?"

Lyric looks at Zaiden and pouts, "You're going to kill me?"

Zaiden laughs, "Definitely not. She's perfect now. I'm not getting rid of her."

Lyric laughs and Jasmine laughs with her, "You're a killer like the men here?"

Niall clears his throat, "Um, no. I'm not a killer. I do what I have to do, but I'm nothing like these three. Count me out."

Jasmine rolls her eyes, "Where did you learn to fight?"

Lyric jumps up and down, "You want me to teach you?" Jasmine nods her head, "Yeah, I want to kick Kade's ass one day."

I look at Kade, "I showed her the pictures and I told her to talk to Lyric. Since we have to basically baby Lyric now."

Lyric points at the tv, "I learned from watching tv."

Niall chokes on his drink, "T-Time out! Y-You learned from tv?!"

Lyric nods her head, "Yeah, it wasn't that hard."

She claps her hands, "Let's go eat my favorite thing."

I raise my eyebrow, "What's that?"

She giggles, "Doughnuts!!"

Jasmine holds her heart, "She's so cute! Let's go eat doughnuts!"

We follow them out and I look at Zaiden, "Any sign of your sister?"

He shakes his head, "Nope."

We walk to the car, "But I did destroy all the cameras that were in my house and I told her that I'll see her soon."

I roll my eyes and we head to a doughnut shop. Once we get to the shop Lyric runs out and skips around us, "Are we really going to have to treat her like some kid?"

Niall asks as he watches Lyric skip around. I shrug my shoulders, "I'm not so sure about that."

We walk in the shop and thankfully they serve breakfast.

We sit down at a table and Lyric hums, "So I texted our doctor and told him about Lyric. I told him that she is acting more childlike after what happened last night. He told me it's age regression."

Kade looks at me and then at Lyric, "She's been through so much traumatic experience that her mind is using its on way to cope with it. So Lyric is now a child in a grown woman's body." I say as I look at the menu.

Niall rolls his eyes, "So basically some Harley Quinn shit?"

I nod my head, "Yeah, some Harley Quinn shit."

I look over at Lyric and she is sitting on Zaiden's lap, "Who's paying for this?"

Zaiden laughs and looks at me, "One of the three nice men beside us."

Niall shakes his head, "Not it. The one with the hotels around the world should pay for our breakfast."

I give Niall the finger and he laughs, "Breakfast is on me."

I look at Zaiden, "We're going to meet you and Lyric in Greece."

He looks at me, "Why? I'm only going there to kill a bully, that's it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 27 39
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...
234K 8.7K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...
1.4M 51.2K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...