Seriously (COMPLETED)

By amandavloger

COMPLETED!!!! This is a story about a girl named Iris who just goes through some things that make her think h... More

London Coffee
Next Day
Authors Note
First Kiss
Remeeting Dan Howell
Accidental Date Pt. 1
Accidental Date Pt. 2
Remembering Part Of My Past
Therapist Dan
Lioness Maybe Video
Meet The Brother
Date Maybe
Pajama Party
What's Wrong Love
Date and Zoella?
Sick Day
His First Time
Girls Day Out
Confusion?
Oops
Blind Date?
My Crush?
I Think I Like You
Arrival Pt. 1
Arrival Pt. 2
Oh Darling - Final

Big Mistakes?

96 6 5
By amandavloger

Hanging up and grabbing my Pokemon backpack from my closet. My backup clothes, phone charger, extra money, 2 headphones, fake id, other wallet for emergencies, and my emergency aid kit. Looking at Phil with sadness going up to him and sighing. "I have to go a friend needs me. You can spend the night here my spare key is in the drawer closest to my bed." Running out with my backpack on this better be serious... He knows how I am about this stuff.

Knowing he lives to far for me to run, he probably needs me right away, trying to find a cab. Looking around seeing one dropping off someone down the street running towards it. "You need a ride?" Asking in a northern accent. Nodding getting in and telling her Dan's address.

On the way up there thinking about what it is that's wrong with Dan.

- Dan's POV -

I can't I did it again... I was going so strong until now.... Can't be alone! Throwing my pillow to the ground in pure hatred at myself. Thoughts booming in and out my head. Why is this happening again! Tears about to explode out of my eyes with so much rain falling on me already.

Knocking on the door suddenly getting me to practically storm towards the door. Eyes widened with anger, hurt, depression, and betrayal. Yanking the door open to see a soaked wet Iris staring into my eyes but penetrating my soul. Suddenly my feet wanting to fall letting her in closing the door and falling right into her.

- Author's POV -

His body to weak to hold himself up from all the lack of energy. Falling literally right into her causing her to be slightly surprised. Not knowing what happened to him but just grabbing him before he hit the floor. Her hands under his armpits pulling him onto her. Squatting slightly from trying to grab him. Dan's head directly on her breasts with tears filling into her plaid shirt. Both falling on the door just sliding down holding each other. No words being said to one another while he looked into her eyes. Eyes filled with tears whilst his lips quivering towards hers. Aching in pain emotionally sending mixed type of signals her way.

Pulling him more up towards her both sliding back to their feet. Iris's back on the door holding him like a little boy in her arms. Slightly picking him up with his feet literally dragging him to his bedroom. Setting him down gently onto his bed letting him soak into his own deep dark abyss of nothing. Iris not leaving his side and sitting gently right beside him. Slowly their moments became practically as one.

Both looking into each other eyes, at the exact same time, and leaning towards each other. "What happened Dan?" Her voice slightly cooing him in a soothing way slightly seductive. Iris's eyes staring him up and down like eye candy she was ready to unwrap. Not knowing Dan was doing the exact sane thing while he pulled up shirt to show her what had happened. Shirt off while Iris laid her hand on his chest gently feeling the fresh scars. Looking up at him in a seductive face while kissing his chest to heal his wounds.

Iris not thinking anything of it but Dan was when he started to moan in slight pleasure from her lips. Surprised she had looked back up at him but his face wasn't just depressed or crushed anymore. Eyes filling with lust while hiding his fresh cuts that laid upon him. Moving his hand away pushing her hands on his shoulders laying him down slightly on the bed. Kissing his chest again to try and help the wounds and make him feel better. "Do you want to be bandaged up? I have my kit in my backpack." Nodding at her so she took off her Charzard backpack taking out the bandages.

Giving him a concerned face before putting alcohol on a tissue and dabbing in on his chest. Grunting in pain wanting to touch his chest but she wouldn't let him. "I'm sorry it hurts but trust me." Puppy dog eyes gained his trust a bit more before she pulled out the gauss. "Sit up a bit so I can help you heal faster then I will lay you back down." Sighing he got up while she wrapped the gauss around his fit chest. After wrapping it all around him putting the things back in her backpack.

Laying him down gently his bed making sure his head was elevated. "Why Dan?" Asking him while getting settled sitting beside him. "Cause no one cares about me..." Bluntly saying with sadness in his eyes with his heart breaking more and more. "I care about you." Iris saying looking at him with concern in her eyes knowing how it is to be in that type of position. "No you don't." Looking away from her honestly believing she is lying to him.

Taking his hand and wrapping it into gets looking directly into his eyes. "Yes I do Dan." Leaning towards her going to take the chance needing to feel some type of love before he throws his whole life away. Iris not knowing what he is thinking ready to comfort him until all of a sudden his lips were on hers. Softly kissing one another feeling all the passion into a kiss that you could ever imagine. Best kiss they both have ever had. Pushing lips onto one another not thinking of anything else but showing love to each other for once knowing they both deserved it.

Smiling to himself feeling something bit still heart broken from everything. Taking things slow he moved one hand up her shirt by the rim. Barely going up during their make out session. Touching her spine but still going back feeling the back of her lace bra. Undoing it and taking it off from under her shirt with her silent permission. Still kissing him putting in more tongue tricks she learned as a child. Dan's hands moving up to Iris's full breasts. Gripping them, squeezing them, and playing with them under her shirt making her slightly moan in pleasure.

Taking off her shirt slowly pulling it from the top of her head. Half way uncovered both slightly nervous of what is happening. Iris being her first time for anything freaking out on the inside just like Dan. Needing the love laying her down on her back. Kissing down her neck to her breasts toying with her. Licking her nipples before sucking on them lightly making her moan in pure pleasure not feeling anything like that before. Dan kissing down to her stomach pulling at pants button.

"If you care so much make love to me." Seductively saying to her making her slightly gasp before looking at him. "If that's what I have to do to prove that I care than I will." Taking of her own pants revealing lace underwear that matched her bra. Dan taking off his pants as well looking into her eyes making sure this is all okay. Biting at her underwear ripping them literally off of her now naked body. Revealing all her curves that are usually hidden by her clothing. Dan taking off his boxers revealing his boner laying on top of her but still making sure she was okay with this.

Nervousness taking both of them being their first time. "I've never done this before..." Whispering to Dan making him feel better a bit before whispering back to Iris. "I've never done this before either." Both of them both relaxed him biting her lip at her. "Are you ready Iris?" Nodding he grabbed a condom from his drawer by the bed as undid it from the package. Sliding it on making sure that it was on all the way before breathing out deeply.

Kissing Iris one last time before he slipped right into her. In pain at first it felt great for him. Pushing in and out trying to make her feel good even though it was her first time. After a long while it starting to feel better for her as well both moaning and grunting to each other. Thrusting inside her faster making her scream his name. "Dan!" Clawing at his back while he grunted even louder. "Iris!" Grunting her name making her feel even better.

Flipping him over so he was on bottom and she was on top. Jumping up and down making him moan her name even more. Gripping the bed sheets while she thrusted on top of him riding his cock. Loving one another taking turn until they were completely out of energy. Climaxing at the same time full of sweat saying each other's names that won't ever sound the same again.

- Iris's POV -

Laying there in pure pleasure and pain with so many types of emotions running through my heart. Loving Dan made me worn out. "I hope you know how much I care for you now." Looking at him with the I told you so eyes. Dan just staring at me in disbelief of what had happened still but taking the chance to grab my hand. "Yeah I do." Lovingly saying while he started to get up grabbing new clothes.

"Do you mind if I shower?" Asking innocently since I'm covered in sweat. "Sure as long as you don't mind if I take one with you." Winking at me not casing just smiling at him while we walked towards the shower together. I mean why would I mind he did just see me naked so it doesn't matter anymore. Plus me and Matthew used to take showers together all the time cause our parents. Since they didn't want to waste any type of water or anything that wouldn't buy them alcohol.

Turning on the hot water with Dan right behind me starting to get in and take our shower. The water running down our already sweaty naked bodies while he took the soap and rubbed it all over me. Actually trying to wash me making sure he was getting every body part, gentle while doing it, then washing my hair for me. Gently rubbing shampoo into my hair and making circles on my head. Finally getting the conditioner and doing the same thing he did with the shampoo making me feel amazing. Doing the exact same for him, that he did for me, then just rinsing off before we got out. Wrapping towels around us trying to dry off while walking to his room.

"Do you have clothes I can borrow?" Asking right as we got to back to his room. Grabbing my bra and putting it on after drying off my breasts. "Crap you ripped my underwear in two." Picking them up and showing it to him making him smirk at himself. "You can have some of mine if you want." Nodding to him grabbing some boxer briefs and slipping them on. "Actually more comfortable than I imagined."

Giggling about to slip on some skinny jeans before Dan came up behind me and pulled me into him. "How about you get more comfortable and spend the night." Whispering into my ear really persuading me. Turning towards him looking at him bend down and then close his eyes. Feeling his lips on mine, just as passionate as before, then letting go about a while. "Sure but only if you have clothes I can borrow and Phil-" Realizing what I just did and Phil is going to hate me now. "Oh no Phil! He's going to hate me now..."

Tears rolling down my face falling just to be caught by Dan with a concerned face. Picking me up and laying me into his bed, pulling one of his shirts over me, putting the comforter over me. Turning off the lights plugging in done soft music recognizing the song. Slow Dance by Framing Hanley playing lightly in the background while he started to get in bed with me. Wrapping his arms around me after whipping the tears away looking into my eyes. "He doesn't need to know that part of what happened. I won't ever tell him even if you do." Nodding to him putting my head into his chest.

Singing me to bed, "Pardon me for saying, I was afraid she never gave me the time of day." Kissing my forehead trying to make me feel better. "If love is a slow dance, I just hope for one chance. I hope time could stop, it's hard for me to breath. She's really walking over here to me. What should I say? What should I do? Don't let this end now. Slow this dance down. I could stay here all night... Forever. Forever." Pulling me closer to his chest making me giggle at him. He's actually doing this for me. "This is not my strongest point that she knows. She pardons me for stepping on her toes. I heard she's a pageant queen. So what's she doing dancing with me?" Looking into each other's eyes feeling something. Does he see me as a pageant queen. "I hope time could stop, it's hard for me to breath. She's really falling in love with me. What should I say? What should I do? Don't let this end now. Slow this dance down. I could stay here all night... Forever Forever." Still in a soothing voice I've never felt so comfortable before and so loved in my whole life. "Dance with me forever... Teach me every step, every tip and every turn. Your arms around my neck you make want to learn... I'm only getting better. Don't let this end now." Singing faster knowing I'm awake just brushing my wet hair with his fingers. "Slow this dance down. I could stay here all night... Forever. Don't let this end now. Slow this dance down. Don't let this end now. Don't let this end now.
Slow Dance. A Slow Dance." Ending the song and starting another sweet slow song.

"Goodnight my Princess." Matthew being the only one that ever called me that until now. "Goodnight my knight." Starting to fall asleep into his chest just not caring about anything anymore.

- Phil's POV -

Just running out and leaving me to myself still confused of what just happened. Sighing and falling back on her bed realizing how much her room looks a lot like Dan's. The plain black, gray, and some white practically everywhere. Then some shades of blue in random places and paintings of random stuff just hanging about.

Grabbing her laptop checking to see if she was logged into her YouTube account. Thankfully she was so trying to help out I clicked upload and started to upload the video we just edited. Once again sighing in pure boredom just going to eat some if the food that she brought for us....

How am I going to ask her out on a date? I mean I do like her a lot but I have no idea where she would want to go or anything. Maybe I can just ask Dan what to do he seems to know a lot about her. Where did she go anyways....? Just giving up she is one tough person so mysterious for absolutely no reason at all. 

Giving up and going to bed for the rest of the night, in her bed, just letting the video upload. My mind trying to wonder anymore just resting... I'll ask what happened to Iris tomorrow when she comes back home atleast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.5K 28
{COMPLETED} Phil Lester is famous. Though not famous as you might think... Phil is famous in the internet; for being a fan account. Phil is f...
3.2K 148 13
(this was written when I was in grade 8 when I thought I was the shit so fyi it sucks) Arianna (people call her Anna) is best friends with Dan and Ph...
59.6K 815 16
*** AN ADOPTED BY DANISNOTONFIRE AND AMAZINGPHIL FANFIC*** In "Echoes of a Broken Melody," delve into the poignant tale of fourteen-year-old Brooklyn...
23.5K 726 61
(Y/N) has been friends with the Lester family for years. At the funeral of your best friend, you finally meet him, Phil Lester. The one member of the...